Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2020, 06:58 PM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default 2 New Tracks: "Ditches" and "Nada"

https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer20/ditches

"Ditches"

https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer20/nada

"Nada"

https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer20/side-ways

"Sideways"

Put up sideways just so yall can hear it in 320.

Had to put it on my old page cuz i forgot my other password... Lolol
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 07:03 PM   #2
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Remember, these aren't mastered.
Old 09-25-2020, 07:49 PM   #3
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Ditches - Good Gawd I've never hated a Kick/808 as much as I do here. Sidechain and tune those fuckers bro. Also when you're having each new kick cut the old one out it sounds like ass....you got to actually go in duplicate it and fade it. I tried to keep listening bro. That Kick is terrible. It's making this unlistenable. Are you making this on headphones, monitors or what?

Nada - Fuck bro same kick lol. Or at least same issues. I got it playing off my logitek surround sound at first. I just turned on my interface and studio monitors and it still sounds pretty fucking muddy. I get that you're saying this ain't mixed....but whatever you're making these in it shouldn't get this far....That mother fucker has to be clipping lol.
Old 09-25-2020, 07:54 PM   #4
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

I didn't make either beats... Lol
Old 09-25-2020, 08:19 PM   #5
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
I didn't make either beats... Lol
Word sort of figured that. You still picked them though lol you don't hear that clipping? Most of these packs these trap drum motherfuckers are buying are dog shit. They're grabbing the same 808 and just cranking up the drive and saturating them. There is no headroom on them.
Old 09-25-2020, 09:31 PM   #6
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Word sort of figured that. You still picked them though lol you don't hear that clipping? Most of these packs these trap drum motherfuckers are buying are dog shit. They're grabbing the same 808 and just cranking up the drive and saturating them. There is no headroom on them.
Meh... I liked them, obvously. Lol
Old 09-26-2020, 10:28 AM   #7
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Upppp hoes
Old 09-26-2020, 03:26 PM   #8
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Smh
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 03:29 PM   #9
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Mannn nobody does less for this site than Finny, I’m pretty sure Corleone makes bigger contributions. Doesn’t vote, doesn’t feed, doesn’t do shit. Fuck you and these shit tracks
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 04:25 PM   #10
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

You want me to vote on text battles? Lol i havent done that in years. But drop a link and ill check it out.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:00 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the beats are fire but poet is on the money about the kicks/low end. its easy to do tho i end up doing the same shit and sometimes you lose the vibe by not overcompressing and clipping the fuckk out of shit lol. but yea i mean these tracks are cool. not my favorites from you tho but i like you as a producer more than a rapper. but word with my yamaha monitors and sub it distorts pretty crazy, in my headphones it bangs tho
Old 09-26-2020, 05:01 PM   #12
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Thanks bruh
Old 09-26-2020, 05:26 PM   #13
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Mannn nobody does less for this site than Finny, I’m pretty sure Corleone makes bigger contributions. Doesn’t vote, doesn’t feed, doesn’t do shit. Fuck you and these shit tracks
Spot fuckin on. damn
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 07:21 PM   #14
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod of War View Post
Spot fuckin on. damn
I put in my time. I've been posting in this community for 20 years. Bboys, PR, then NCs. With a stint at RapWorld.

Lol yall just babies to me, bro.
Old 09-29-2020, 05:19 PM   #15
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

listened to ditches

didnt hate the beat, didnt like it either - but you hit it with the right energy, so i liked that.

on the real though, your verses always sound like freestyles. not cause the delivery either - you just constantly say generic shit with nothin on it - & i really dont think youre delivery is ass, you dont sound like you just rappin text bars over beats, so word on that - but it aint strong enough to carry the rest of the shit alone.

i mean, & i get its the hook, fuck your opinion - hoe ass bitches - talking like snitches...nigga who aint said that like 30 years ago? thats that lyrical miracle shit. same shit with up in the morning - while your yawnin....like cmon nigga.

& i aint talking no "do more multiz bro", it aint that. but step your pen game up.

i like the start of the second verse though - truth may hurt abit shit.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 12:00 PM   #16
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars
They criticized me for it, yet they all yelled "holla"

- Jigga

I aint trying to write a metaphor in every bar and break down the time space continuum and never make any money.

Nada has a few more "bars" if you're interested. But really, it's all about the FEEL. I'm not trying to appeal to the underground,there's no money there.
Old 09-30-2020, 03:22 PM   #17
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did 5 mill' – I ain't been rhyming like Common since
If skills sold, truth be told - you'd have to pay niggas.

nigga you display little to zero artistic prowess, aint shit to do with metaphor / space/time continuum / underground. but you thinkin thats what i meant explains alot - these text forums got you fucked up.

I got it though...this aint art to you - its a way you tryna make money.

& "feel", i understand. - this feels like a nigga tryna fit a mold, & struggling at that.

I see why yahweh rocked your shit now.

Peace king.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 02:58 PM   #18
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Lol.. As stated. You aint fuck wit it? Fuck your opinion.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:13 PM   #19
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

So you just gonna ignore the REAL conversation i tried to have with you in your other thread? That answers my initial question then.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:52 AM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

You will never succeed cause your not humble, sadly
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote