Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

I’ve never been so gone
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:20 PM   #62
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

HAHAHAHAH
Old 09-28-2020, 04:24 PM   #63
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
I will suck a dick for forum members.
Understood

Not gonna deny you pming me on discord all of a sudden getting oddly personal cause I happen to have a username of 'pun' but I definitely never put more than a few seconds into a reply and I don't think I've joined a forum of yours on principle

Def never gave you a number either but the way you just throw phone numbers/emails out on the general chat of NC discord I understand why you get confused

There's an easy solution here bud

Don't try to tell me bullshit and I won't respond calling it bullshit
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 05:15 PM   #64
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Understood

Not gonna deny you pming me on discord all of a sudden getting oddly personal cause I happen to have a username of 'pun' but I definitely never put more than a few seconds into a reply and I don't think I've joined a forum of yours on principle

Def never gave you a number either but the way you just throw phone numbers/emails out on the general chat of NC discord I understand why you get confused

There's an easy solution here bud

Don't try to tell me bullshit and I won't respond calling it bullshit
son tryna play me like im a homo, funny but dig this right, you joined my forum on #OCTF and became a member a few months ago but you swear on principle that you've never became a member. Thats a lie. You registered an account on my forum on June 19, 2020 at 9:20 AM. Here's the link to my forum which proves you registered an account, (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/offi...e=admin_member). By the way, I've never given my phone number out on discord or in any chatoom, the only time I've shard my phone number with you is when you pretended to be a homie of mines from back home from my neighborhood on my tapatalk forum, and you deceived me that you were him and that was through a private message. Thats how you ended up with my phone number, so dont give me that bullshit.

and when did I ever get personal with you over a message on discord? You created a username on my discord channel titled, "Pun". I sent you a message to clarify if you was my homie Pun or not and You lied to me and told me that you was Pun who created, "canibus-central.com". I believed you, so being that myself and Pun are such close friends, I kept it real with you and opened up to you, as myself and Pun always do with eachother whenever we link up. On top of that, the words that I shared with you weren't that personal at all really, it was just on some, "long time, no see" type shit.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 05:37 PM   #65
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharp is a fucking weirdo. Recently, I thought I was talking to an old buddy of mines by the name of, "Pun". Pun is an old buddy of mines who created "canibus-central.com" in the late 1990's. We had a conversation for a few hours or so, as we spoke of our past, and etc. This was about 3 months ago or so, and come to find out, it was Sharp the whole time, impersonating him, lmfao.

Now check this out, this is not the first time Sharp has done this to me, lmfao. About 6 months ago or so, Sharp impersonated a friend of mines from my neighborhood on my forum, and we exchanged phone numbers and everything, as I thought for sure this was my old friend from when I was growing up in my neighborhood. I just recently found out, that it was Sharp impersonating him, as well.

Another thing that erked the shit out of me about Sharp, he put "0-20" for my battle record and revoked my posting privilege's to create threads. He also started this whole beef with me in the NBL league and when I responded to his comments, he DQ'ed me in our match, instantly but in retrospective, on paper, he was the one who was suppose to be DQ'ed, so that was a win for me right there, apart from myself lyrically having the better verse. Technically, my battle record on NC is 2-0, but on a flip note, Im more like 9-0, because my battle verses were based on members on NC who were talking shit to me and I took that as if they pulled a no show, knowing that I am a battle emcee and was going to follow up with them with a verse of my own.

Sharp then posted under my account, and used my name to create threads and posted wild homo shit. He also changed my user title, by tapping into my account, as well, to some bogus shit that I cant quite seem to remember as of this moment. Dude is a fucking homo, as in just last night, I was visiting the NC discord chatroom and he changed my username to, "I will suck a dick for forum members". I soon put him in his place about that and responded with something like, "fuck you pussy". The funny thing is, I dont even know who this guy is, and he's been on my dick since I been on NC on some stalker shit.

Yet, somehow, someway, this guy has somehow created a team of individuals to help him bash my name on NC, lmfao. Yo, I cant explain how he did it because as weird as he is, he managed to lead a team of people to talk shit about me for no apparent reason and trust and believe, I've read the hate comments on NC discord chatroom and was quite amused by it, lol. Sharp is a faggott, indeed. I agree with Barc.

LMAO so fucking gone
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:36 PM   #66
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Ima battle emcee (cringe) .. so if anybody talks shit & I drop 16 lines of ass to no response? That means they no showed .. therefore I’m 9-0

Like how much rock did you smoke before you even think to post this shit . Baffling lmao
Old 09-28-2020, 06:37 PM   #67
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

N that link tells me absolutely nothing

As I predicted
Old 09-28-2020, 07:07 PM   #68
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
N that link tells me absolutely nothing

As I predicted
booty boy, stfu.. I like how you use your name to wheel in all the homos on net to let them know you got the muffin booty.. smart move, that way when we battle, atleast then Id know who'd vote for you.. lolol lets go !! also, you illiterate fuck, how did that link do absolutely nothing for you? its evidence that provides the exact time frame of when your little boyfriend named, sharp decided to register an account on MY forum.. keep fightin the good fight, in demonstrating what homosexuality does to our culture.. lmfao its guys like you that make it rough for the good homo's to fit in society.. keep up the great work !!
Old 09-28-2020, 08:02 PM   #69
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
son tryna play me like im a homo, funny but dig this right, you joined my forum on #OCTF and became a member a few months ago but you swear on principle that you've never became a member. Thats a lie. You registered an account on my forum on June 19, 2020 at 9:20 AM. Here's the link to my forum which proves you registered an account, (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/offi...e=admin_member). By the way, I've never given my phone number out on discord or in any chatoom, the only time I've shard my phone number with you is when you pretended to be a homie of mines from back home from my neighborhood on my tapatalk forum, and you deceived me that you were him and that was through a private message. Thats how you ended up with my phone number, so dont give me that bullshit.

and when did I ever get personal with you over a message on discord? You created a username on my discord channel titled, "Pun". I sent you a message to clarify if you was my homie Pun or not and You lied to me and told me that you was Pun who created, "canibus-central.com". I believed you, so being that myself and Pun are such close friends, I kept it real with you and opened up to you, as myself and Pun always do with eachother whenever we link up. On top of that, the words that I shared with you weren't that personal at all really, it was just on some, "long time, no see" type shit.
First of all, I'm not clicking a link to your forum, nice try. Looks like it's a link to your users... Someone there named Sharp or something? Not me

And for discord, I've had the name pun for a couple years. Predates NC discord. It wasn't even my idea. You hit me up, I said 'aye' to fuck around and suddenly it's novels. I remember asking if you were alright because it looked like you spent a whole day posting on your discord by yourself. Thats about it

Want me to post the chat to keep it all a buck?
Old 09-28-2020, 09:06 PM   #70
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

lolol !! keep it a buck, post the conversation and let all of NC know how fucking weird you are for portraying to be someone else that your not.. you act like im hiding something.. !! a reminder, I was already in a previous conversation with you over discord prior and you were using a username titled as, "sharp" so dont even try to lie that you aint try to deceive me that you was my homie named, "PUN"..
Old 09-28-2020, 09:59 PM   #71
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp's a nickname on the NC server

Once again you don't understand technology smh
Old 09-28-2020, 10:23 PM   #72
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Cor eats dog dick you heard it here first folks

Don't @ me
Old 09-29-2020, 01:15 AM   #73
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Yo, yall still argue about this gay ass text shit? Lol
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 07:23 AM   #74
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

quick keystyle..

homo thug.. you gets no love on the forum or chat, (.. no love)
tho' you an admin, or moderator.. this is known to be fact//
you've been exposed.. you can no longer hide or run,
your days of portraying evil in your rhymes are done// (.. finito)
first, let me explain.. our culture was just fine without you,
so know that, we wouldn't miss a thing about you// (.. nothin')
if this were a game of chess, my kings would cross you,
take your queen off the board, and steal your horse, too//
now we're on the same page, all eyes on me,
cause for a second, I thought you believed the lies you speak//
or let me guess, you really believed the lies you spoke?,
and took it to great extents in the rhymes you wrote?//
this goes out to diode.. adverse, hush, blu, and sharp,
and all alike minded people, who aren't true at heart//
hiphop isn't for you, it never was or will be,
as I'm sure, my real hip-hop heads do feel me//
homo thug.. just know that, we never embraced you,
and hiphop never loved you, just know that it hates you..
Old 09-29-2020, 08:42 AM   #75
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Yo, yall still argue about this gay ass text shit? Lol
Much more entertaining than any of your daily thoughts you post
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:47 AM   #76
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
Much more entertaining than any of your daily thoughts you post
For real

How can ppl lack such a level of self awareness

“You guys still talk txt on this txt site , oh jeez I thought this site was for updates on me growing my hair like a faggot and getting beat up before I make millions with random rappers I met at 7/11”

In summary

We care way more about txt than ur life
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:01 AM   #77
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
For real

How can ppl lack such a level of self awareness

“You guys still talk txt on this txt site , oh jeez I thought this site was for updates on me growing my hair like a faggot and getting beat up before I make millions with random rappers I met at 7/11”

In summary

We care way more about txt than ur life
Lol.. Cool story bro.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:55 PM   #78
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

That’s not how that works . But ok
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:51 PM   #79
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
booty boy, stfu.. I like how you use your name to wheel in all the homos on net to let them know you got the muffin booty.. smart move, that way when we battle, atleast then Id know who'd vote for you.. lolol lets go !! also, you illiterate fuck, how did that link do absolutely nothing for you? its evidence that provides the exact time frame of when your little boyfriend named, sharp decided to register an account on MY forum.. keep fightin the good fight, in demonstrating what homosexuality does to our culture.. lmfao its guys like you that make it rough for the good homo's to fit in society.. keep up the great work !!
I lold at muffin booty

Nigga you a crackhead

I clicked on the link & it asked me to register to that stupid shit fuck you talking anoutv

Last edited by El Muffin; 09-29-2020 at 02:05 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:52 PM   #80
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
quick keystyle..

homo thug.. you gets no love on the forum or chat, (.. no love)
tho' you an admin, or moderator.. this is known to be fact//
you've been exposed.. you can no longer hide or run,
your days of portraying evil in your rhymes are done// (.. finito)
first, let me explain.. our culture was just fine without you,
so know that, we wouldn't miss a thing about you// (.. nothin')
if this were a game of chess, my kings would cross you,
take your queen off the board, and steal your horse, too//
now we're on the same page, all eyes on me,
cause for a second, I thought you believed the lies you speak//
or let me guess, you really believed the lies you spoke?,
and took it to great extents in the rhymes you wrote?//
this goes out to diode.. adverse, hush, blu, and sharp,
and all alike minded people, who aren't true at heart//
hiphop isn't for you, it never was or will be,
as I'm sure, my real hip-hop heads do feel me//
homo thug.. just know that, we never embraced you,
and hiphop never loved you, just know that it hates you..
Your days of portraying evil in your rhymes are done @Sharp

Tags
28-28, barc clueless, barc lost to spree, barc’s root queer, little bender ftw, res won, res won? no