Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2020, 10:59 PM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default When does something become immoral to do with dating in 2020?

This is probably the biggest mistake of my life, coming to you guys for advice. But some of you seem to be experienced with this dating stuff, so any thoughts would be cool. Haven't dated (or barely had any contact with women romantically or sexually) for 2-3 years now because it's time consuming and mentally draining so I put it aside after my past relationship. But it gets boring staying single for too long so I'm back into the game again but rusty af on everything inbetween

"Just be honest" is what I've heard, so I am, not that I wouldn't be either but you know. There's layers to that too. "People often date more than one in the beginning, just be ready to be real about it as well", so I decided that I should give it a go.

However, I got to the conclusion that I only want to date 1 at a time even if it isn't that serious like I've always done. But fate has it that my initial idea is happening regardless. Went on a really successful date yesterday after matching last Saturday on Tinder, we've planned to meet up again for lunch on Tuesday. However, there's this other Tinder chick I talked a lot with in August. She said she could be bad at answering on Tinder sometimes, I foolishly said "I don't think you've been that bad at replying". She didn't reply to it for almost a month so I sent her a message Monday this week: "Believe you now, what's your snapchat?" Which she gave, and we got to talking on the phone a few days ago, and talked again today, so we've planned to meet up on Wednesday.

Bonus: I've also went on a lot of walks and trips with some other girl now and then throughout the summer. I think her ex from the UK is visiting her now which is great. We made it clear in the beginning that we're only going out on hikes and stuff as friends. We went out on town and fucked as friends too 3 weeks ago or something, went on another hike after and had no contact for a couple weeks now. I think she'll send a message for a hike again soon tho. How much do you guys tell or keep for yourselves in terms of shit like this if you should be asked? How truthful would YOU be, and how early would you state them facts? Obviously I'm not going to cheat or anything, but you know, don't really want to lose a friend either. I don't mind being honest and I'd also understand it if anyone I'm interested in would like me to cut that contact as there's been more going on. I don't want it to seem like I kept things hidden from them in the start, but people I know don't really care much for the types of hikes and trips in nature we go on

Probably seem like a humble brag, probably is too now that I think about it, idc as I'm genuinely a little confused about wtf is going on cus this area of dating is new to me. What'd you do?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 09-25-2020 at 11:15 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 11:38 PM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

When she sticks it in your ass, your not supposed to like it bruhbruh. Make an agry face
Old 09-25-2020, 11:44 PM   #3
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Angry face while doing the sex, got it. I'll link your profile if I get any complaints

Old 09-26-2020, 02:32 PM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I’m way too apathetic with bitches to give you sound advice

Same thing that works for one scenario will bring ruin to the next man

My life has been a whirlwind of relationships .. can’t help you w/ this one bro
Old 09-26-2020, 03:34 PM   #5
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Ive only recently become a little bit of a player. I hooked up with this chick a few months back, I've been growing my hair for a year and have immediately seen more interest from the opposite sex. As of 2 weeks ago, i was juggling 3 chicks at a time without the use of Tinder. One thing I've learned is there is a balance. You can't be too clingy, and you can't be too uniterested either. I'm still working on that.

As it turned out, the girl i really wanted ended up being the only one im talking to now. If i hadn't been trying to juggle 3 other chicks, i would have driven off the one i wanted. As such, things are great now.

One thing I've learned about "honesty" is they only want the highlights. You can talk about your feelings, you can talk about your past. But obviously if you tell them about the other girls it's not going to work.

I hooked up with my gf the first time a month ago. It was amazing. 3 days later i hooked up with another chick. I was severely disappointed in the OTHER woman. It did not satisfy my hunger like the girl i want did. What's fun about that, she actually brought up the fact that after we hooked up, me being cold-ish made her re-think our situation and now we're together and in love.

2020 women want to "keep it casual" until they feel like you're not as interested than you were at first. It's basically the cliche, they dont know what they want till it's not there anymore.

I truly honestly believe i would never have been as happy as i am now if i wasn't still "shopping around" until she decided to make the leap into a relationship.

They may not know WHY they all the sudden want you. But my theory is the pheromones of other women are still on you even after you shower and change clothes. If you can get one woman off, the other women instinctively want you too.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 04:15 PM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Lmao
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 04:46 PM   #7
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Angry face while doing the sex, got it. I'll link your profile if I get any complaints
Think Eric Bana in Munich
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 03:36 AM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

lol, noted @Blue Bayou

It's scary how similar our stories are @Finnydot. That's basically my situation as well right now, just not as far into the development stages of where everything is heading atm. Both of these girls are really cool, polite/humble and good looking. It honestly suck that I probably gotta call it quits with one of them at some point, friendship is going to be tough as well but damn, idk what to do at this point. Guess I just got to give it time and get to know them better until they bring up "the talk" and take it from there while I figure out where I stand in all of this

Old 10-01-2020, 02:59 PM   #9
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Do them both. See which you like better after sex.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:35 PM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Do them both. See which you like better after sex.
I understand and see your sentiment. I'm not in it for the sex tho, that stuff gives me nothing in return + I don't want them to catch extra feelings if I realize we don't really have anything in common. Me ending up in bed with the hiking lady didn't give me much and more of a thing I did to just get the rust out of the way, and get confidence for that sort of thing back for when I meet someone I am interested in as more than friends. (She explicitly stated us fucking was as friends before we went for it was important to me as well, or else I wouldn't have done it) No need to hurt anyone more than necessary imo

Last edited by Objective; 10-02-2020 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:17 PM   #11
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Dude I guarantee each of the women you're talking to are getting FUCKED.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:22 PM   #12
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero
Thumbs up

Could you imagine? Logging on to Netcees, creating a thread and typing a wall asking for advice only to find out the women you're interested in are getting FUCKED. Damn.

That's the difference between topical heads and battle heads. The battlers know your love interest are getting fucked so we just laugh or say sorry cant help. Finny the topicalist is all like yea me too bro.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:25 PM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

lol, you're acting as if I don't consider that to be pretty high probability already, dude. I live in Norway, we rank pretty fucking high (at top in the world some years ago? Probably still pretty high up there) in terms of one night stands and sex in general. We're pretty cool about it all and only take this shit seriously once we've had "the talk". I'm not bothered by it. I just know where my own limits go and what I want to do, IDC what they do as long as they're honest when push comes to shove on a committed level when that is reached

Fuck outta here with your "psychic" abilities into my mind, you're the least person on this board to ever be right about prediction of anything going on with people, lol

Last edited by Objective; 10-02-2020 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:25 PM   #14
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

don't confess anything to these bitches, if they wanna know if you're fucking someone else, then ask her or him(lol) a bunch of question about why she or he (lol) wanna know instead of answering the damn question...even when you get married, take it to the grave.

if you find yourself more interested in one of dem hoes, then this is what you do to find out if she's the one for you.. you ready..???

You gotta piss that bitch off, that's how you know if a bitch is right for you...
what you're looking for when doing this is.... the shit that comes out her mouth when she's mad,
if she can display and manager her anger without disrespecting you then you got a winner...but if she calling you a punk, or a bitch ass, pussy ass, motherfucker, just totally flips out on you, even to the point she's trying to throw hands? then the sex is amazing lol.. and she's not the one
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:39 PM   #15
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Objectives a fuckin loser lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:07 AM   #16
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

im late to this but I think you should always just be straight about the fact that if you're not mutually exclusive, you're both going to be dating others. Dating one person at a time feels too much like putting all your eggs in one basket and imo it leads to clinginess which is the last thing you want to be. Just make it clear that you’re not exclusive. You really dont need to be talking about what you're doing with other chicks, that's weird. You’re just managing expectations, you don’t need to get into stories or details.

Just go out and enjoy any time you spend together. The key really is just having fun and going with the flow of everything rather than having expectations and being disappointed. As far as losing a friend, that's already a weird and clingy thing to say, you barely know these girls. They're not friends, they're acquaintances. Maybe you like their company, and that's fine, you can do the lets be friends spiel once you're ready to commit with someone else. I rarely ever stopped dating someone on a bad note, and we might stay cordial for a couple months to a year but eventually we both just go on our merry ways and never speak to each other. The idea of you wanting to hang onto someone in your life as a friend, unless youve known them for years, just says to me you're too emotionally attached too early into whatever it is you're doing.

Last edited by Answer; 10-05-2020 at 12:19 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:20 AM   #17
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Show her your open mics
Old 10-05-2020, 12:21 AM   #18
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
im late to this but I think you should always just be straight about the fact that if you're not mutually exclusive, you're both going to be dating others. Dating one person at a time feels too much like putting all your eggs in one basket and imo it leads to clinginess which is the last thing you want to be. Just make it clear that you’re not exclusive. You really dont need to be talking about what you're doing with other chicks, that's weird. You’re just managing expectations, you don’t need to get into stories or details.

Just go out and enjoy any time you spend together. The key really is just having fun and going with the flow of everything rather than having expectations and being disappointed. As far as losing a friend, that's already a weird and clingy thing to say, you barely know these girls. They're not friends, they're acquaintances. Maybe you like their company, and that's fine, you can do the lets be friends spiel once you're ready to commit with someone else. I rarely ever stopped dating someone on a bad note, and we might stay cordial for a couple months to a year but eventually we both just go on our merry ways and never speak to each other. The idea of you wanting to hang onto someone in your life as a friend, unless youve known them for years, just says to me you're too emotionally attached too early into whatever it is you're doing.
That’s some SOUND advice

Haha