- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation THE OFFICIAL NETCEES.ORG BLACK AUGUST II TOPICAL TOURNAMENT OPENING ROUND MAGAZINE!

Black August II
Topical Tournament Magazine!

Waddup, NCG’s!

Welcome to the Black August II topical tournament here at Netcees. The sign-ups thread filled our card very quickly; which is always a good indicator of the interest in the tourney. We’ve had a large quantity of text battle heads throw their hats in the ring for this one, which is great IMO as I’ve always dabbled with both sides in my text rap tenure. It’s great to see, and I wish more would get involved as the likes of Pinot Grij, Fracture and Richard Corey always did very well on either side. Regardless of the names involved for a second, I think a lot of people may not be aware of how versatile some of our text battle heads are and so I expect we’ll see some upsets right throughout this entire thing - which adds to the intrigue of who will eventually come out on top. Why is Black August different to any other topical tourney you’ve witnessed here? Well, sign-ups take place in August for a start. There is always that, right? The original format back in 2017 was that it was to be a “no-topic topical tournament,” which didn’t work out as intended IMO - so for this years we’re going to take it back to old school assigned image topics. It’s a tried and tested format where everyone knows what to expect, even the large text battle contingent we have participating. The card is stacked with a literally who’s who of text spanning numerous different websites, so this one truly is unpredictable in who we may see finish top of the pile.

With that said, let’s take a look at the competition...

The Names!

@Mod of War - Mod of War staked his intent as one of the first people to sign up for the tournament as soon as the thread dropped. I think that shows he means business here. I was somewhat hesitant to take him on board without knowing who was behind the name, but now know exactly who this is. I’ll say this much, it’s an older account from a few years ago so I’d someone who has been on the NC radar for a while - and he’s competed in tourneys I’ve run in the past. I won’t put his alias on blast because I like the intrigue of the mystery and it will be fun seeing people try to work out who it could be. It’s almost like The Masked Singer only with text battle man poems and user created aliases from two years ago, so yeah, not like The Masked Singer at all really in actual fact. What the fuck am I even talking about here? Jesus fucking Christ were only one battler in.

@Diablo - Quite possibly the greatest topical battler ever. Ever! You guys know this is me, right? Just checking. I’m probably a couple years past my best now, with less free time to write than ever before but at least I can depend on myself to show up for which takes you further than most in the text battle scene nowadays. The tourney is filled with names I consider way better than myself at text, guys that I considered the top tier when I was still a a young teenager, old names that I remember seeing across the smorgasbord of boards I frequented and at this point it feels more like a chance meet up with old friends. I still want to kill you all, make no mistake. I’ll be hoping to prove I still have it to compete with the best of the best.

@Hush - The self-made thousandaire of NC enters what I think could be his first topical tourney ever!? I’m pretty sure that’s correct unless he entered the old one way back that Bags ended up champing and no one but me and Bags remembers going down. Anyway, welcome aboard Vic, one of the lime greens staples who’s had a recent resurgence in the text battle scene for sure with a great win streak in the Netcees Pic League. I think Hush definitely has the potential to show out somewhat here, maybe playing to a more street science type of execution rather than trying to go overly poetic would favour him more strongly - I could definitely see him doing that. He’s one of those you feel would grow stronger the further he progresses in a format like this, the topic has to grab him to bring out his best for sure but give him something he can work with and he is more than capable of flipping that shit on you. Don’t sleep on Hush here.

@Adverse - Adverse maybe thought of as somewhat new in NC terms, but he’s certainly far from a newbie. He’s heading into this tournament coming off the back of a solid GWL season run, which he also champed, before making the GWL Playoff Semi-Finals in an epic 100 line battle against Universe. Crazy. What I admire about Adverse is his bouncebackability as he’s gone straight from that and thrown himself back in at the deep end here, arguably against even stronger collective competition than he faced in the GWL during his recent run. There’s no letting up, and that’s just the way real writers like it. Chin up, pen down, and on to the next one. I think a motivated Adverse is a banana skin for anyone on his day.

@Inno - the original Black August tournament champion, returns to defend his title after robbing @MMLP in a thrilling 3-vote only final and an absolute travesty of NC voting if I do say myself (I don’t LOL). This tourney was Innovators brainchild, conceived and developed, I’ve essentially kidnapped it and taught it to swear while he wasn’t looking like “Fuck you, dad, you disgusting fat immigrant piece of shit”. Anyway, yeah, good to have the former champion returning to the fold. Even if it meant the omission of a far superior writer in @Scar. I’m just be fucking with you Inno, we had to get the former champ involved and put some respect on that fucking name. You the champ. YOU. Can’t nobody else claim that but you... well, for now at least...

@Zuchiefiasco - Zuch is a old UPN head that made the jump here relatively recently; but he will be no stranger to this format despite his stronghold on the text battle streets. This motherfucker has been everywhere and seen it all, he’s been on a crazy win streak recently across the board with punchlines for days and a great sense of humour that lends itself well to text. I half-expect him to bring something reminiscent of a @Pinot Grij verse, more lighthearted and comical than overly technical and emotionally driven, but full of quoteable lines. I think his battle-orientated background will really help propel him forward in that sense, especially with the large text battle contingent the sign-ups have drawn toward the tourney. He would do well to play to his strengths here and not stray too far out of his comfort zone in my opinion.

@UserName - UserName is fucking dope at topicals, make no mistake. I think he may have competed in the RSTL over at RapMusic.com at one point as I remember a particularly good piece from him to do with Jazz music he had dedicated to his father that was absolute fire. If you weren’t already acutely aware, best put some fucking respect on User’s name for real because he is a beast at this shit. I fuck with User heavy because he is from that old skool mentality to writing where it has to be able to flow to be good, his lines are usually crisp and he is a very well-rounded writer (no shade intended there for real), but this guy could well be a contender to reach the semi’s, if not finals. I wouldn’t put it past him at all. It’s definitely in his (cheese) wheelhouse.

@Barcotic - This could well be a welcome change of pace for Barc here, I fuck with Barc heavily as he has competed in tournaments I’ve ran before and always shown up and shown out. I have to respect that and I expect to see no less here. He knows I’m a fair and just character who will give him the same treatment I afford everyone else. I don’t believe I’ve read anything of a topical nature from Barc previously, but his penchant for rhyme-heavy schemes and multisyllables definitely won’t go unnoticed from a technical standpoint here - far from it in fact. If he can couple that with his knack for wording and execution, we could really see him come into his own here. The true test will be more on how he manages to take the topic and flip it originally, as this won’t be as easy against some of the more seasoned topicalists/storytellers we have involved, particularly in the later rounds when we hit the business end of the tourney, but if he can do it we could see him fair strongly here.

@Resin M-I-C - Resin is a formidable text battler but somewhat of a surprise entry into this tournament, as the topical realm isn’t known for being his forte in truth. I fully expect him to pull an upset or two here as he is far better than some will have him down as and his knack for forming quoteables is unparalleled and he had a real acerbic wit and keen eye. I’ve known him to do topical verses before, so I’m well aware of what he’s capable of, I think he’ll have the ability to take the topic and completely flip it on its head with his originality and creativity were more familiar with in the text battle format and that coupled with his wording and execution make him a major threat.

@Blue Bayou - Damn, how many times am I going to have to write battler bios for tourneys with Blue Bayou involved before people just give me a free pass because they’ve read it all before? I’m just fucking with you. Blue Bayou is one of the most versatile writers around, a dominant force in his era of text battling, he’s revered in both long and short bar formats for text, but he even took part throughout the GWL season this year and showed he’s more than capable of mixing it up on the topical scene too. His verses were largely well regarded, his mastery of wording and execution being a strong draw and his strong showing against Noetic was a particular favourite of mine that had a lot to impress. Blue is no slouch in this (or seemingly any other) format and his competition will do well to oust him.

@Razah - Razah returns to the fold following his involvement in the GWL this season. Razah was always more known as predominantly a text battler in the time I knew of him being active, though in more recent years he’s been by far more prevalent on the topical scene. He has a real punchline-esque style to his verses I think many involved will enjoy reading here, coupled with a stronger sense of flow than a majority of the topical contingent pay its due respect but Razah has proved himself a dangerous challenger and his shorter lined verses never disappoint. His addition did mean the omission of @Candy from the tournament but I believe the line up is all the stronger for the last minute change. I trust him to bring the heat.

@Objective - The Norwegian neanderthal himself seems back and eager to prove a point. I think I’ve read one piece by him since the start of the Guerrilla Writing League and he’s been through somewhat of a transitional period stylistically of late, mixing up the more technically proficient mechanics of his verses along with his personal and heartfelt introspectives. If he can percent the balance between the two it could prove a significant string to his bow, I don’t think he’s quite there just yet as he’s still in his transitional period but the knock-out tournament setting will sure add a competitive edge that should drive him to bring his A-game. Objective 2.0 could prove to be a threat, but I believe that the biggest threat he poses is to himself here.

Orc aka @Hades - A late entry to proceedings maybe, but a welcomed one for sure. Hades has a storied history (pun ALWAYS intended) but this is an area he shone in long before I became aware of his text battles. He is very adept in this field and has proven himself to be able to adapt well, crossing over between text battles and topical writing on occasion but always with success in either field. I think if we polled the competition right now his name would be up there amongst the favourites to champ the entire thing for sure. Hades was probably drawn towards this card after seeing some of the other names staking their interest, but is a thoroughly welcomed addition and I expect we’ll see good things from the Irishman throughout his run here. An early front runner for sure.

@Bladed Thesis is another name many will be familiar with from elsewhere outside of NC, largely the ItsHipHop contingent that makes up the board, but those who don’t know (of) him already should definitely not sleep on Bladed - he’s a top talent, with a versatility and technical prowess capable of hanging with anyone on his day. He has been out of the game a short time, which could have more of an impact in the earlier rounds, but you never really lose it once you have it in text - it’s just about sharpening that sword and honing it’s edge for the kill. Something bladed will be all too well familiar with. I’ve no doubt he’ll claim a few scalps here before he’s done.

@NYCSPITZ - NYCSpitz is another fantastic last minute addition to the card. I think NYC will savour the prospect of facing either Hades or Bladed Thesis at some point in his tourney run here; it would have been cool to have had Dead Man involved also with those names signed up - but alas it wasn’t to be this time. NYCSpitz is another top tier talent, capable of hanging with the very best on his day and his frenetic fast-paced storytelling style will serve him very well in the later rounds. The true test will be in how he applies himself in the first few rounds with the shorter line limit format, but if he can navigate his path through those successfully it makes for some potentially mouth watering prospects later on.

@big baby - This was somewhat of a late entry into the field, but an absolutely 24 carat one in the form of Dullboy’s alter ego bigbaby. @Dullboy is inarguably one of the top writers to have made his way onto NC, dominating at the old GoldMic board and beyond, without question one of the most respected pen games amongst his peers. He has been active in recent month if you’ve followed the Open Mic forum, though he tends to do more of his work in that field that in the competitive constraints of the league and tournament formats here, he’s a force to be reckoned with for sure and I’ve no doubts as to his ability. He’s more than solidified his spot with the gorillas. Future Hall Of Famer for sure.

The Stand-In’s!

The following users have been placed on standby as replacements in case of no-shows:

@MasterRock - My main reason for omitting you from our initial list is your tendency to no-show/post late with verses being due of a weekend. It’s my role to endure everything runs smoothly, and punctually, minimising any delays and maintaining interest throughout. I’ll be aiming to conclude the tournament rounds in the quickest turnaround we can, and that will mean the least extension times possible.

@Sinacog - You’re on standby as you no-showed our most recent battle in the 1-2 punch and disappointed me with our Battle Arena battle when I expected far better of you. I’ve kept you on the reserve list in case of any no-shows as I know you are capable of putting up a verse on short notice if required.

@DeliciousGirl - You no-showed the Hot or Thot tournament after I gave you the good grace of letting you enter for the lulz. You have some making up to do before I allow you to compete in anything I run, you could vote consistently on this tourney to show me you warrant inclusion in future events ran by my good self. I will always reward those favourable to me over those who have let me down in prior events. No offence, it’s just the way I’ve always operated as moderator.

The Brackets!

A random bracket generator was used to finalise the seedings and first round line-ups, there was a late omission as @Candy conceded and @Razah opted to step up in his place but in the interests of complete transparency this is the bracket as it was drawn:

The Matches!

The bracket leaves us with some truly fantastic head-to-head matchups in the opening round of the Black August II topical tournament:

@Zuchiefiasco vs @bigbaby

@Bladed Thesis vs @Objective

@Adverse vs @Inno

@Razah vs @Diablo

@Mod of War vs @Barcotic

@NYCSPITZ vs @Resin M-I-C

@Hush vs @Hades

@UserName vs @Blue Bayou

The Predictions!

Zuchiefiasco vs Big Baby - Two very respected names in their respective fields face off in the opening round here, Zuch riding on the crest of a wave at the moment as he’s run through the text battle sides competition since arriving here... big baby will be sure to give him sleepless nights and prove an even bigger headache than Zuch’s newborn, though. Both of these guys are veterans of the game and know exactly what it takes to win. The fact we’ve seen BB DA BB sign up instead of Dullboy intimates to me that we’re going to see a more comedic and light hearted take on the topics from these two, and may prove to be a welcomed change of pace to the topical realm. That said, going solely by the size of his facial appendage I’m going to predict Zuch winning here... by a nose.

Bladed Thesis vs Objective - This could prove quite a good battle as both are matched somewhat stylistically with Objective 2.0 showing more of a preference toward the technically proficient rhyme scheme side to his game, which is always something I’ve noted Bladed Thesis for in his use of carried over multi-strings. The main difference between these two is their actual approach to topicals, Bladed tending to go more into storytelling mode while Objective shoots for the higher hanging fruit through his use of metaphor and drawing on the emotion of past experiences. It’s difficult to compare and contrast the two opposing sides, I would say Bladed is the favourite here for sure but don’t write a motivated Objective off entirely. He thrives on those that underestimate him, and every underdog has its day.

Adverse vs Inno - The battle of the two Guerrilla Writing League moderators going down in round one, YOWZER! This one will have both of these two licking their wounds. It’s a great prospective matchup, two wily writers who are well aware of just what their opponents are capable of. The both of them are former GWL champions, Innovator the eventual winner of Black August 2017, and these two will of course be familiar with the other names we have involved in this tourney through their stays in the NBL. I see this one being somewhat of a clash of styles, Innovator waxing poetic with his shorter lined flow, Adverse opting for more of an imagery-based approach to storytelling and usual technical merit. It will be interesting to see how the text battle demographic decide to vote on matches like this as their majority votes may prove vastly different in what they’re looking for to the usual topical crowd. Will either of these two adapt their styles to accommodate for that? Only time will tell I guess, but it could be a wise move in the circumstances.

Razah vs Diablo - Well, we know for sure what we’ll be getting from this one at least, two technically proficient verses that are able to be digested easily and with butter smooth flow. These two heads have been around literally over a decade or more each, forget seasoned - both their heads of hair must be showing signs of the salt and pepper look by now. These two came up around each other, sharing a lot of the same hip hop forums, so it’s no surprise there are similarities between their respective styles of execution. Razah may not be as prolific a writer as Diablo, but he sure knows how to hold his own and I have this down as being one of the closest battles of the first round. There’s probably just enough room to fit a rizla paper between the two of them, it’s a coin flip for me personally and will just be about who calls it correctly on the day. True 50/50 toss up.

Mod of War vs Barcotic - Barctopless seems to be feeling himself lately and having fun with this again, which is great to see as he is genuinely good when motivated. I think he’ll enjoy his run in here and it will prove a welcome break to him from the constraints of the text battle format. Mod of War is an alias of another NC text battler, who would love nothing more than putting out Barc in the opening round I’m sure, so Barc will need to come prepared - as I’m sure both of these two will. I don’t believe I’ve read much from either of these two in this format, so it’s a tough one to call between them in truth, but for my money I would say Barc is the more technically proficient of the two writers and for that reason I’m predicting him to take the win here. I wouldn’t be mad if I were wrong.

NYCSpitz vs Resin M-I-C - This is another of those ‘great unknowns’ battles, not that either of these have flown under anyone’s radar, more so that I don’t know what to expect from it. I don’t believe they’ve ever crossed paths before, so this could be a first for NC, Resin the absolute top tier text battler with accolades net wide trying his hand at NYC’s forte. NYC is NC’s second favourite bartender behind Zuch. Lol. This one is almost like a Connor McGregor taking the fight to Mayweather on his own turf type deal here, NYCSpitz being a veteran in his respectful field and Resin showing he has no fear of stepping outside his comfort zone to take on the challenge. You can’t help but respect the man for that. This is gonna be a real test, I don’t think there are any easy matches on this entire card to be honest and this one certainly raises more questions than answers right now. It’s one I’m sure we’ll all be watching closely to see how it unfolds, even if NYCSpitz is the overall favourite. I think they’re both Asian too which adds another little sprinkling of icing on the cake. Good luck, young grasshoppers.

Hush vs Hades - These two have formed a fierce tag team in the past, but are now set to face each other in Black August II with what promises to be a slobberknocker in the opening round. Hades heads into the tourney with high hopes and expectations, the pressure being off Hush somewhat here could see him loosen up and claim a huge early scalp - he certainly has the ability to take the dub over Hades here. Hades is the obvious favourite based on his previous showings and involvement in the topical scene; but will his time away from the field have an impact at all? I wouldn’t imagine much so, if any, but in a one-off match of this nature anything is possible. The fact we have so many text battlers involved in this tourney rather than your typical topical heads could also prove a deciding factor in this one once more, I don’t expect voting to trend here as we may be more used to seeing in topical leagues. The audience will be looking for something different. This again could go either way depending on the viewership. If I had to call it, I’d have a slight edge in Hades’ favour going into it.

UserName vs Blue Bayou - Goddamn at some of the matches thrown up in this opening round, two text colossus’s squaring off against each other early on (okay, maybe one is bigger than the other) in what will surely be a BOTW contender. Blue had a recent run in the GWL where he was really impressive, ousting UPN’s @NoetiC and forcing him to leave the website in a trail of tears. UserName is dope as fuck at topicals, he brings a mix of the technical prowess, storytelling, emotion and imagery coupled with that smooth flow and will be a true test of anyone he comes across. This one is truly unpredictable, IMO. It will depend who brings more on the day and personal preference will no doubt play a huge part in who’s decided as the eventual winner. Rest assured though, both of these guys will be bringing that heat. BOTW. I’m calling it now. The rest of you will need something special to top what these guys will do.

The Past!

The original Black August tournament was billed as a ‘no-topic topical tourney’ that concluded in 2017 with @Inno being crowned after a shut out victory over my good friend @MMLP. This is how previous finals went down for those interested in seeing it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLP View Post
I hate Christmas time with a fervour of endless passion
and this is why the firs on my neck are standing.
They firm as I'm getting angry at how they left us all
how they murdered the rest my family without a second thought.
But I'm not grounded anymore or left in the rough
I'm out to settles scores and revenge is a must.
Cause in my neck of the woods things are handled differently.
My parents were cut for a family's Christmas tree!?!
I'd been dragged implicitly by the branches of my pile,
forced to stand up within reach of my captors as they smiled.
They shackled me inside a brace with bolts in my skin
then glance at me reviled because I'm growing so thin.
Cargo holding me in, unmoved as the chains stick.
To the home where they live to be used as a makeshift.
Its a dark room that I'm placed in as they clutch on my pines.
As soon as they made it, I was pushed to the side.
They plucked and they pried as I tried to escape
then strung me in wires to bind me in place.
They tie me in weighted baubles while doing this
and deprive me of basic water and nutrients.
All the illuminants they throw up high at Christmas
seem to form a salubrious shadow over my existence.
They may have broken my affixes to succumb the time and season
but they won't divide my spirit for so long as I'm still breathing.
It cut my life to pieces just seeing our group ambushed.
A couple pines receded when being dragged through the mud.
The trees had dad's view obstructed when taking my mom away.
As our leaves and grassroots were cut for the sake of a holiday.
Theyre celebrating St. Boniface but my face isnt bonny
I hate them for what they've made me by truncating my body.
Even saying their sorry wouldn't end the discussion,
I'd take their apology, and tell 'em to shove it!
They'd been pressing my buttons til I was visibly lit!
Endlessly humming to the chimes of christmassy hits.
As the lighting spindles a bit that surrounds my brittle leaves.
I know the slightest flick of a switch could put me out my misery!!
The count down to Christmas seems a mindless hodgepodge
until a howling winter breeze whistles my final swan song.
The lights I've got on dimming gently in descent,
a crass reminder of what little energy I've left.
If this is meant to be the end then they'll need all they've got.
Cause though they've sentenced me to death, I won't leave in a box.
I'll hold every needle aloft to help scratch them and prick 'em.
So they bleed every droplet they sapped from my siblings.
I'll ensure my branches are twisted so they struggle with it.
Then even as they bag up my clippings, I'll be under their skin.
I'll be in every cut, every splinter, every finger that's bled.
So even as the woodchipper grins at me, this isn't the end...
vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
[IMG]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bd/5a/4f/bd5a4ff467066bc5bc8a426043830ada.jpg[/IMG]

Such is life so fragile and uncertain
Weighed down by a cloud of burdens
You could loose your sight in the curtains
So is life a burden fragile for certain.

Cliff diving perched against the wind
Heart slipping off my sleeve as I spin.
Pockets full of hope digging deep in the lint
Spreading my fingers until i drown reaching.
As my brow drys, my eyes sore along the sun rays peaking.
It's hot, smoldering lights beam through streaking.
Each cloud as high as the next, it's got me vexed.
In between the layers of wind I find myself hexed
But it’s content that’s got me in my complex.
Self intent bellowed in the context, it’s a contest
For the soul bitter and cold russian roulette to the bone.
The wounds whistle in the breeze as I continue descension
Along this beautiful perspective looking up at intention.
None the wiser I snuck out to see this view a life time,
A mountain of hues reds on queue it’s a rough climb.
Such a scene in the soot of my darkness so serene
So pristine and redeeming, almost all the evil’ receded.
I’m almost there “just keep breathing” just keep breathing.
No more doubts and insecurity, Expectations deleted.
A dedication to bleeding leaving many for grieving.
Lost in hopes quest I got tangled in the forks path
Loosing grip of reality walking aimlessly in the contrast.
Giving in to the jokes, but I always managed to clone
A happy smile for drones, a facade I though I owned.
WTF’s and LMAO’s Of The Week!

WTF @ The amount of text battlers involved in this topical tourney?!
LMAO @ Amen’s actual mother-in-law making an appearance
WTF @ how fire some of these Round 1 matches look?!
LMAO @ Barcotic deep pan pizza nips. Good to see him back for real.
WTF @ Candy making the cut just to drop himself from the lineup?
LMAO @ Inno somehow winning Black August 2017
WTF @ Bladed Thesis dusty corpse being resurrected for this
LMAO @ Master Rock oblivious as to why he didn’t get in
WTF @ How dope this turned out in 2020?
LMAO @ Inno being so mad over a randomised seeding

Topics will be determined later today.

Threads will go up next.

Let’s make this a great one, people.

For the culture!

HUZZAH!
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:48 AM   #2
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Dope mag, props on all the work
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:17 AM   #3
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Awesome job man, this was a fun read for sure
Old 09-02-2020, 10:22 AM   #4
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Fire here. You are an ICON with mags.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 11:28 AM   #5
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

TOPICS HAVE BEEN RANDOMLY SELECTED BY USERNAME EARLIER TODAY,

THREADS GO UP LATER

MAKE SURE YOU’RE READY!
Old 09-02-2020, 12:16 PM   #6
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

A Lars mag is always a good mag, appreciate your effort sir
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 12:37 PM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t wait to destroy addy
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 03:36 PM   #8
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can’t wait to destroy addy
That’s it. Pink slip whoever loses gets the guillotine.

@ Queen Elizabeth to confirm
Old 09-03-2020, 08:06 AM   #9
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

LETS HEAR THOSE PREDICTIONS THOUGH!!!!

@Adverse vs @Inno
@Razah vs @Diablo
@Mod of War vs @Barcotic
@Hush vs @Hades
@UserName vs @Blue Bayou
Old 09-03-2020, 10:22 AM   #10
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Bb
Bladed
Inno
Diablo
Barc
Spitz
Orc
User
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 12:31 PM   #11
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bb
Bladed
Inno
Diablo
Barc
Spitz
Orc
User

Go fuck yourself
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 05:11 PM   #12
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
LETS HEAR THOSE PREDICTIONS THOUGH!!!!

@Adverse vs @Inno
@Razah vs @Diablo
@Mod of War vs @Barcotic
@Hush vs @Hades
@UserName vs @Blue Bayou
BB
Never heard of Bladed Thesis, so Objective
Addy daddy
Lars
Mod of War
NYC
Orc
Blue Bayou
Old 09-03-2020, 07:34 PM   #13
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

This is weird

But I'm inspired. Cool mag
Old 09-03-2020, 07:35 PM   #14
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

@UserName are we still doing this?
I think I've hindered my verse w the edits lol
Old 09-05-2020, 07:32 PM   #15
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I can't wait to see battles
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote