Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2020, 07:18 PM   #1
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future
Default ITT: Describe your best sexual experience; GOOD PUSSY VS. BAD PUSSY, what is it?

Fellas

Describe your best sexual experience in grave detail. I wanna know specifics. If you’re virgin ok just speak on the best handjob you’ve given or whatever.

Also what defines good pussy and what defines bad pussy?

For examp, I’m Currently smashing A girl with some tightttt wet box, but I’m able to last a longgggg time. Is it considered bad pussy because I don’t nut quick? C’mon now. What’s your bust like

@Inno if we can sticky this I think the people would appreciate it.

Tag:
@Blue Bayou @Aero @gaydes @Hush @Barcotic @UserName @Sharp @Candy @Mac @murda sho @uh-oh @Finnydot @big baby
Topical Head

Last edited by Zaddy; 08-07-2020 at 07:09 PM.
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 07:28 PM   #2
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Gonna go ahead and NOPE right the fuck out of this thread. Later boys.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:32 PM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
Gonna go ahead and NOPE right the fuck out of this thread. Later boys.
Who gave you an infraction for that post??
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 07:52 PM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I’ve talked about this at length on social media

There is levels to this shit

N ever since I stuck dick to someone who’d formerly been in an asylum ? I haven’t been right since

Still chasing that dragon .

Btw .. the biggest misconception is tight = better

Not always the case . Best pussy I ever had I could swim in it .. but I also felt like I was about to nut just slapping my shit on her clit

Shit radiated so much heat it was insane . Like she could wear leggings n you could feel her shit throbbing through your jeans bro

That bitch opened my eyes

There’s levels to this shit

Find you a legitimate crazy bitch n I’m talking bout mental. Not that fake shit. All these hoes wanna be crazy but they ain’t built like that

Last edited by El Muffin; 08-06-2020 at 07:57 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 07:56 PM   #5
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Also.. said girl is the only one that has made me tap out prematurely

I developed the “ fake a leg cramp “ protocol

Feel that mf building up . Fake a leg cramp . She will show sympathy .. like aweee u ok

Soon as the build up goes away . Back in the game coach
Old 08-06-2020, 10:05 PM   #6
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

mine happened when there was this virgin airline hostess and her father made her sit on my lap on her 21st bday and i start putting my hand up her dress - the next thing i know everyone found out that bad when i went to the airport when i was outside on the pa one of them got over it infront of my fiance and told me to keep my hands to myslef next time and laughed.. its probably the best because it spread the furthest with the least amount of effort

Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:07 PM   #7
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy View Post
mine happened when there was this virgin airline hostess and her father made her sit on my lap on her 21st bday and i start putting my hand up her dress - the next thing i know everyone found out that bad when i went to the airport when i was outside on the pa one of them got over it infront of my fiance and told me to keep my hands to myslef next time and laughed.. its probably the best because it spread the furthest with the least amount of effort
This the shit that I live for
Topical Head
Old 08-06-2020, 10:21 PM   #8
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Lol @Candy...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:53 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Question

Ive had so much pussy.

Good god, the walls..

Good and some not so good. But thats all i got cause idgaf frillz.

If his stories are true and shit.. Then @El Muffin prolly the only dude here whos had as much ass as i have. Props

You get to a point though where its like mannnn...

For every bad bitch theres a nigga tired of fucking her. Word

Last edited by Geno; 08-06-2020 at 10:56 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 11:33 PM   #10
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

If crackhead earl and muff are the guys who get the most pussy here then I’m doing something totally wrong
Topical Head
Old 08-06-2020, 11:57 PM   #11
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I never knew Geno was a crack head...thanks for supplyin' ammo though...& @White Earl, whatever happened to our collab man? Don't even remember the verse I sent you tbh.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:28 AM   #12
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Crackhead? Nah man. I was never a crackhead. Wrong end of the spectrum

Idk. I still have it somewhere
Old 08-07-2020, 02:43 AM   #13
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Your mom, obv
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:46 PM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I have definitely had sex with more women than 99% of this site.

Am I cool yet?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:08 PM   #15
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaddy View Post
If crackhead earl and muff are the guys who get the most pussy here then I’m doing something totally wrong
lmao I swear I cud come on nc an always get a good laugh

u niggas be mad funny
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:15 PM   #16
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

As long as it feels nice and she knows how to move her hips/ride it's good pussy. If she doesn't do anything, expecting you to do all the work a majority of the time it's bad pussy. It's more than just the look , taste and feel to me. Probably doesn't help that I can't see hints whatsoever and is only told about crushes years after the fact

I'm probably among the people that have had the least pussy around here, I don't give a fuck, literally. I need the whole emotional spectrum, giving/recieving, compliments and having feelings for them. Had 2 or 3 one night stands, it doesn't appeal to me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 08-07-2020 at 04:20 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:23 PM   #17
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
As long as it feels nice and she knows how to move her hips/ride it's good pussy. If she doesn't do anything, expecting you to do all the work a majority of the time it's bad pussy. It's more than just the look , taste and feel to me. Probably doesn't help that I can't see hints whatsoever and is only told about crushes years after the fact

I'm probably among the people that have had the least pussy around here, I don't give a fuck, literally. I need the whole emotional spectrum, giving/recieving, compliments and having feelings for them. Had 2 or 3 one night stands, it doesn't appeal to me.
Yeah one night stands aren’t too appealing to me neither

I like having that strong connection w the person I’m fucking

Olè
Topical Head
Old 08-07-2020, 04:36 PM   #18
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

@finny

let these niggas know
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:46 PM   #19
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Yea bitches are just throwing pussy to men who call themselves the white earl
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 05:50 AM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaddy View Post
You don’t fucking know me

Shut that shit up

Last I remember you were posting ass naked videos of yourself on a forum full of dudes n you got the audacity to ask a question like this

Trust me we don’t equate

That being said .. I ain’t never made a claim on having the most bodies .. im just speaking from experience . Either you fw it or you don’t idgaf

Last edited by El Muffin; 08-10-2020 at 06:05 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
finally a good thread!