Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-13-2020, 11:08 AM   #1
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone
Default #officialthread Post here funny childhood selfies!

Whats up..

Here's a pic of myself eating when I was just 11 years old.

peace,

- Cor
Old 07-13-2020, 11:14 AM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Lmaooooooo
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:51 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Smh. What kinda drugs you on today?
Old 07-13-2020, 10:55 PM   #4
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Smh. What kinda drugs you on today?
you miss me that much? lol not that kind of thread but just being creative for all of us to have some fun on the forum but thank you, ungrateful one, lol. Some of "us" still stay true to our friends and to those we've grown to consider close to our hearts' but maybe that's something you've forgotten over the course of years?
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:00 PM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

What in the name of an ouch threadstorm is going on here
Old 07-13-2020, 11:03 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Your ok in my book dude

Im to OG for the aggression and dumb shit. Its all lulz nowadays. I cant let myself take shit to serious these days. I been in the streets too long and i dont have to be anymore so i choose not to live like i am either. Real talk. As far as im concerned me and you are straight. Never had an issue until you popped off after misinterpreting something i said in someone elses thread or some shit. Its whatever man. Be cool, stay safe if you really living the life you claim.. Cause i been there, and that life is not where its at. Not for me anyway, not anymore. Pz
Old 07-13-2020, 11:09 PM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Btw...
Is that a tommy hilfiger shirt ?

I cant decide if its hilfiger or shark tiger

Last edited by Geno; 07-14-2020 at 07:20 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:23 PM   #8
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Your ok in my book dude

Im to OG for the aggression and dumb shit. Its all lulz nowadays. I cant let myself take shit to serious these days. I been in the streets too long and i dont have to be anymore so i choose not to live like i am either. Real talk. As far as im concerned me and you are straight. Never had an issue until you popped off after misinterpreting something i said in someone elses thread or some shit. Its whatever man. Be cool, stay safe if you really living the life you claim.. Cause i been there, and that life is not where its at. Not for me anyway, not anymore. Pz

brosky, if what you are saying is true then I truly apologize if I had taken anything you've stated at that time out of context. I am 33 years old, and I've met you when I was like 9 years old over the internet and we've collaborated on text pieces in those days on "U.E" (Universal Emcee) at that age and etc so excuse me for being rather emotional in misconstruing your comments to be disrespectful in any manner. I offend quick to those I hold dearest to me, and in that case, you just happen to be one of those individuals of whom are dear to me.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:28 PM   #9
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Btw...
Is that a tommy hilfiger shirt ?

I cant decide if its hilfiger or tiger shark

It's a hilfiger t-shirt.
Old 07-13-2020, 11:51 PM   #10
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

You know, I won the last text battle tournament on U.E before they shut down. @White Earl

I forget if it was a straight clean run or smething cheezy tho, because of a few no shows or something like that but hey it is what it is. Do you have anything archived from U.E?
Old 07-14-2020, 12:24 AM   #11
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Man said shark tiger LMAO
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 10:51 PM   #12
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
What in the name of an ouch threadstorm is going on here
hahah eehhhh man don't bring my name into this shit

Tags
geno/cor: who's big spoon?