Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default almost forgot to mention.....

the Queens and LO transformer explosions and pulsating lights were due to ground induced current overloads from cosmic plasma discharges. The recent surge in power outages and train derailments are also due to ground induced current overloads from cosmic plasma discharges. The strange lights in the skies over London recently and other parts of the world are waves of plasma moving over our magnetosphere trying to find holes to ground.

The pink and purple sunrises, sunsets, and red clouds are effects of the atmosphere being polluted by cosmic red iron oxide dust.

The double sunrises and sunsets are due to the sun simulator in orbit breaking down due to cosmic interferences with the lense apparatus.

All of the recent volcano eruptions, 5 so far since beginning of the year are due to magma migration being pulled to the surface by the same force.

The plasma aura on the southside of the moon is due to it's interaction with an object coming from the southern ecliptic

The red dust on the dark side of the moon that China just landed on is the same red iron oxide dust that that's invaded our atmosphere

just some shit I failed to mention

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 06:36 PM   #2
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

oh yeah..one of the inbound planets has a very very large plume emitting from it that was a result of a Yellowstone like event on it's planet. This resulted in a huge explosion on this satellite which blew out a sizeable chunk of it's sphere which floats beside it currently. This plume takes on the shape almost of a large red and purple trail that twist and turns like vapor emissions. Took on the shape of a huge ass spider legs kind of that ESS picked up in 2016. Images have been popping up of this satellite and plume on sky cams in the southern hemisphere

Old 01-13-2019, 06:55 PM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Don't believe this for a second tbh

Space is just one of Satan's lies and this is just a false flag. Even engaging with this theory implies space is a given. Don't be fooled.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 07:32 PM   #4
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

also, many DEW (direct energy weapon) blue beams were witnessed by California residents during the fires of 2018 and 2017. Again, that was plasma discharge. If you know the different classes of fires, how they burn, and what they burn and at what temp, you'll know that these fires weren't not started from any natural or man made combustion.

Old 01-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #5
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Nigga, you writing a sci-fi book?
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:31 PM   #6
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Nigga, you writing a sci-fi book?
truth is stranger than fiction, indeed

Old 01-13-2019, 08:41 PM   #7
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

All 6,000 post...book made...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 10:05 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Chyeahh did you know people dont enjoy garlic? Fucking insanity. When i hit the mega millions im gonna hire a chef to constantly fry garlic in olive oil so i can indulge in its fragrance whenever

People are sheep ive been trying to tell you.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:26 PM   #9
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Chyeahh did you know people dont enjoy garlic? Fucking insanity. When i hit the mega millions im gonna hire a chef to constantly fry garlic in olive oil so i can indulge in its fragrance whenever

People are sheep ive been trying to tell you.
say word. When you hit the mega millions I hope that shit works out for you fam a lam.

Old 01-13-2019, 11:17 PM   #10
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

bro you literally just addressed everything i've been trying to figure out for the last few weeks, no joke

you're my hero
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:19 PM   #11
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

but can you expand on the sun simulator, i thought that was the reason for the double sunset/sunrise. you're saying it's breaking down is the only reason it's visible? what are cosmic interferences with the lense apparatus?
Old 01-14-2019, 08:54 PM   #12
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
but can you expand on the sun simulator, i thought that was the reason for the double sunset/sunrise. you're saying it's breaking down is the only reason it's visible? what are cosmic interferences with the lense apparatus?
the sun simulator is a lense apparatus in orbit placed in front of our sun. In regards to placement, think of how the moons orientation is to Earth in regards to our viewpoint of it and the sun. It's perfect. If the moon were any further away or closer, we wouldn't be able to get the eclipses we have. The same goes for the sun simulator and how they positioned it. The arrays are for reflection purposes only..with light emitted by our sun. The chemtrails have aluminum and barium properties to assist the arrays in the reflection process but can't account for the changes in our atmosphere, most notably the changes in our color spectrum. This is where the breakdown occurs.

The color spectrum is garnered by wavelengths energy which effect light and what we perceive to be the color spectrum. When you introduce atomic gasses into the equation, which are regulators of emissions, this is where the fluctuations of wavelengths occur in regards to the color spectrum. The sun is comprised of mostly hydrogen and a smaller percentage of helium. These elements regulate the color spectrum that we see in wavelengths. If the percentage were increased or decreased in these elements then we would begin to see a different color spectrum. I have to mention that our color spectrum is indigenous only to us because of our sun. The color spectrum to the viewer in another system would be entirely different because every star is not the same. This is important to note for what I'll say below.

If another star that had it's own subset of elements and different wavelengths were introduced to our system, the interaction of particles and elements it emitted via wavelengths (and frequencies) would be pretty damn foreign to what we viewed as our color spectrum. Especially if a man made apparatus operated only within the rules and standards of our color spectrum, it's what we know. Not to mention, we would begin to see new subatomic nuclear particles introduced into our system which would not only affect our color spectrum, but our atmosphere.

Double and triple rainbows. Some rainbows only in red or just showing 2 colors. We've been getting a lot of pink and red clouds. The clouds even, fuckin weird looking clouds lol. I won't even go into the weather. A very very charged ionosphere.

The lense apparatus just reflects, no natural source of emittance, but with the chemicals from the trails assisting, it's operating as it's designed to, just operating within it's parameters of it's design. Not necessarily a mechanical failure on it's part, but foreign particles that it's not designed to reflect are interfering with it. Hope that shit makes sense lol

Old 01-13-2019, 11:47 PM   #13
boof

also what is the connection to harvards sun dimming bullshit
Old 01-14-2019, 03:12 AM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Prove it
Old 01-14-2019, 09:03 AM   #15
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

All true, but this is also the necessary planet alignment for blue bayou to be beaten
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:58 PM   #16
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

The reason why we're seeing more red, pink, and purple sunrises and sunsets are because a star entering our system which burns more helium than our sun does. The color spectrum for helium is a dark pinkish red

Old 01-14-2019, 09:18 PM   #17
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

This is bullshit.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:27 PM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

https://www.livescience.com/64457-sc...eep-space.html

what celestial bodies are strong enough to give off frequencies?

Could be aliens but then again none of you mufuckas believe in em. So........

Old 01-14-2019, 09:30 PM   #19
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

@veritas to thread...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:32 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

"radio signal from deep space"

*talks about a star entering our system*

our system isn't deep space.

you are so far into your rabbithole that i can't even follow it anymore tbh. what is the purpose of a sun reflector? how far away is it and how big is it? how does it appear in front of the sun no matter where you are on earth?

Tags
boof is chyea only dick rider, everything makes sense now, garlic = reptilian eggs, nuke boofs garden pls, space is fake