Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-29-2014, 04:32 PM   #21
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
I thought 3/4 of pats second round didnt even diss diz at all...i thought diz had better bars
Haven't watched yet but I can't stand Pat. He did the same thing against Arcane. Spent a round and a half talking about how real he is, his past, upping himself, etc.

Boring.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:37 PM   #22
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Wtfff wont play for me

Wanna see rone's battle
Saw fresco ate hung ill
JC cancelled on Rone, it didn't happen

there were like 6 battles of day 2 that didn't go down bruh
Old 01-29-2014, 04:37 PM   #23
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

meh. still better than diz yelling for 30 minutes
Old 01-29-2014, 04:42 PM   #24
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
Haven't watched yet but I can't stand Pat. He did the same thing against Arcane. Spent a round and a half talking about how real he is, his past, upping himself, etc.

Boring.
I love it when he gets to styling on his opponents

that lebron james shit was dope to me
Old 01-29-2014, 06:51 PM   #25
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post

Boring.
That is about all he did to man...he even said that snoop dog moon walk shit yet again
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:01 PM   #26
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

still better than diz yelling for 30 mins
Old 01-29-2014, 07:10 PM   #27
Fart
You Next

lol. saurus murdered the first
Old 01-29-2014, 07:16 PM   #28
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
still better than diz yelling for 30 mins
yu must not of listened cuz diz actually brought bars
Old 01-29-2014, 07:17 PM   #29
Fart
You Next

yeah, the first round
Old 01-29-2014, 07:23 PM   #30
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
yeah, the first round
every round he had bars, the second round was fire and personal as fuck lol while pat was talking bout moon walking yet again diz went at his throat
Old 01-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #31
Fart
You Next

i dont think so really, he kept using the same material as usual. ran out of dope bars after the first, as usual. choked up on bars because a couple people in the crowd were talking and acted like a diva about it, as usual. can you tell i dont like diz? lol but seriously i dont think he has a lot of dopeness outside of round one and pat killed him with the jokes all night. also came personal
Old 01-29-2014, 07:47 PM   #32
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
i dont think so really, he kept using the same material as usual. ran out of dope bars after the first, as usual. choked up on bars because a couple people in the crowd were talking and acted like a diva about it, as usual. can you tell i dont like diz? lol but seriously i dont think he has a lot of dopeness outside of round one and pat killed him with the jokes all night. also came personal
3/4 of pats second round was talking bout how great he himself was, so that shit is what passes in your mind as dope battle bars?? lol

pat stay didnt beat arcane cuz he was played and tired,,,same shit here
Old 01-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I personally enjoy when a battler flexes......

Real battles should not be judged like text battles.....

Shit....text battles should not be judged like text battles.....

Flexin on ur opponent has always been a valid form of battling because u prove that you are better at the craft.....which in turn is an insult to the other persons style.....

Sure.....personals and punchlines are a neccessity.....but the flex is just the icing on the cake......

Shit is hip hop.....people wanna break ot down into sections and say u can do this but you cant do that.....

Nah.

The point of a battle between 2 MCs has always been to show amd prove which one was more talented. Flexing is the definition of this.

Havent watched tgis yet.....but i just dont agree with the whole flexing isnt valid in a battle.....never have.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:11 PM   #34
Fart
You Next

charron got a lot better but he was using way too many generics, and his face lines were garbo
Old 01-29-2014, 11:17 PM   #35
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Thesaurus murdered the third.

Pat beat diz. Diz first was the truth tho.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:40 PM   #36
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post

Flexin on ur opponent has always been a valid form of battling because u prove that you are better at the craft.....which in turn is an insult to the other persons style.....

Sure.....personals and punchlines are a neccessity.....but the flex is just the icing on the cake......

Shit is hip hop.....people wanna break ot down into sections and say u can do this but you cant do that.....

Nah.

The point of a battle between 2 MCs has always been to show amd prove which one was more talented. Flexing is the definition of this.

Havent watched tgis yet.....but i just dont agree with the whole flexing isnt valid in a battle.....never have.
that shit is false lol battle rap was dissing the person in front of you since it was invented, it started out clowning like yo momma jokes and ended up into what it was with the off the top jokes..anyone can flex and i mean anyone

clowning the person is whats posed to happen
Old 01-29-2014, 11:51 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

flexing is an integral part and always has been

you use it to get you from diss to diss.

text battling has brainwashed you dudes. the objective is to beat your opponent. you diss him and big yourself up

there campaigning for votes

whats the point of running a campaign dissing the opponent if you aint putting commercials up promoting yourself as well
Old 01-29-2014, 11:59 PM   #38
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

ppl still battle?
Old 01-30-2014, 12:20 AM   #39
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
that shit is false lol battle rap was dissing the person in front of you since it was invented, it started out clowning like yo momma jokes and ended up into what it was with the off the top jokes..anyone can flex and i mean anyone

clowning the person is whats posed to happen
Naw flexing is like dissing ur telling him u better, an showing out...its always been part of Battles
I gotta agree wit faggot bags
Old 01-30-2014, 07:52 AM   #40
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post

Nah.

this x2

i dunno, maybe it's just because i dont text battle and do the live side of it

bags got it straight though

Tags
bags, bags is bags, fuck u gow...ps from bags, gow ill eat ur kid, i had sex wit bags' kid-every1, i had sex wit my kid- bags