Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2023, 03:01 AM   #361
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I CANT MAKE THREADS FOR SOME REASON>>
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 03:25 AM   #362
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

There once' was four little pigs,, bellitting zigs,, shit the wig..
EXISITED KIDS WHO DIDN't like being bacon stripes..shit the lid.

---- yeah that was tight, its kind of like the pigs didn't realize they were pigs.. until they found out about bacon... and then they did a whole bunch of shitting, regular shitting and metaphorically.... thats dope
Old 12-08-2023, 07:08 PM   #363
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
This is NYVillan's verse in the 3 v 3 match-up with Me, NYVillan and Po*Tense (who noshowed and me and NY ended up ghosting a verse using his style)

versus Beyond, Supremace and Kaos

It was the finals of the 3 v 3 Tournament I believe

I Cause Violence For Certain!, I Already Sonned You, Think This Is A Continuing Cycle On Purpose?/
Glock Don’t Forget Im Nice With My Words Kid!, Cause Everything That ‘Came Out Of Glock’ Punish Um Written, So I Told Po* To ‘Bite The Bullet’.... So He ‘Recycled His Verses’!!!!//1 (omg)
Crack Legs Till His Knees Decay!, Think Your Lungs Were Subdued To Influence The Way The Punch’ll Make Sure Your ‘Breathing Sways’!!!/
And When It Comes To Sup? He Is Gay! And He Dickrides Anyone Who Beats Him, So When I ‘Pull On Him, He’s Gonna Call Me An Animal’ Like The Fuccin Game ‘See And Say’!!!//2 (hottt damn)

Hit Um With A Clip Or Two!, Plus My ‘SHOTGUN ILL’ Now They Call Me The ‘SICKEST BRUTE’!!!/
This Bitch Is Doomed!, And Glocks Verses? Guys You ‘Gotta Pull It Out, Before It Get’s Any Worse’ Like Gawd Damn ‘Splinter Wounds’!!!//3
The Knife Leaves Your Throat With Damage!, And Then It’ll Expose His Gashes So Bad He’ll Wont Even Be Left In An Open Casket!!/
So Ill Soak This Bastard, So Sup Note Your Average!, Cause Your Personals Go To ‘Noah Veil (No Avail)’ And I’m Not Talking About ‘Methuselah’s Grandson Wearing A Cloaking Fabric’!!!//4
Kaos Has The Worse Gimmick!, Cut Your ‘Tongue Senses’ Cause K Aint Got The ‘Nerves For Spitting’!/
And In An Instance I’ll Have This Squirt Finished! And Have You Convulsing On The Floor, So When Your ‘Jerking, It’ll Pay Off’ Like Fuccin ‘Sperm Clinics’!!!!//5
The Blades Sways, When I Slice Throats So Hard I Could Rip Oxygen!/
I Keep The Clips Solid Kid!, As I Serve Him And Put Him On A Plate Then Finish With ‘Bone A Petite (Bone Appetite)’ And Im Not Talking About ‘Rick Solomon!!!!!!//6
Im The Sun And The Stars, Out Of This World, As I Hover His Bars!!/
Slice Stomachs, Guts Covered In Scars, And Supremace? Honestly Im Looking At An ‘Image That Never Existed’ Like A Fuccin ‘Mirage’!!!//7
I Move On The Fast Court- As I Son These Kids, With 3 V 3 But I Don’t think This Is A Fair Sport!!/
Kaos? End Him On A Note And Leave His Ass Mort, Plus Ill Bars? I Have Still Yet To ‘Quota Vs. BYU (Quote A Verse By You)’ And Im Not Talking About ‘Comparing Cargo Imports At Germany Air Ports’!!!! //8

I neva no showed.. Lol. Whats up Diss
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 09:04 PM   #364
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Rapbattles.com
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 06:59 PM   #365
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

“When empty space is all that's left, let the void be filled.”

well, the best it can manage.

so,

yo,

;

…… It's Gawd, Allah, the next'a kin - a past-unanimous branding, all been scarred upon His melanin .. oh yes, the martian's got a membership,
would-be the martyr prophet legends sing, yet when I start to chalk the message in? Christ'll rob it for glory & claim he marked the blotted penmanship -
then he'll die again denying that his karma got the best of him ………
that's why:
These carbon copy residents can gargle cocks 4 president, I'm still the sargeant known for carving marble rocks with metal fists,
an artist not to meddle with. yall can spawn the outer layer, go & bargain shop for eloquence .. but the quest itself's retarded, ain't no mall to cop intelligence!
it's hard to mock this fella's gift, a militant soul of wisdom .. the visions was so persistant, that i stitched up six infinities bridging the solar systems;
a sickening flow precision, kid that visited rogues in prisons, blood-etched sketches exhchanged, as pictographs depicted a global mission..
a glistening throne existed once, I'd sit with a robed magician .. Next to hell, flames blackening, yet living a cold existance ……
A pit in the snow, imprisoned in the brilliance of hope arisen, held triple 9 mm.'s to the prisms of holy christians,
..diggin a hole to piss in, the pilgrim, track forests & paths lost, backfired the mechanical nazareth with nada more than hacksaw,
a Lord with a glass jaw..but when swordsman attacks fall, the highest titans of my time would absorb it & back off!
in morgues with a black shawl, suited up, boxing with tyson's folks; eye contact lapses witnesses to shock in a frightening jolt -
had my irises lined with twice as many watts as a lightning bolt!
copped every model of microscope, now those astrologists like the flow .. live life abiding by a manuscript the Gods of the Mayans wrote,
so Novices might just choke, used my mind's eye to fry an ommelete with whitened toast, then run up to grapple the last apostle n‘ slice his throat!
the drops is described as "GOAT", Blacketh overlooks planets uncharted .. instantly branded the hardest, once I left the last tyrannosaurus cast in a tarpit,
ravish the harvest, let inhabants starve then drag around half of the carcusses back to the lab, extracted fragments stashed in the carpet ……
follow paths in the darkness, breeze by ya legion of fake cats .. walk a week straight, 8th day breaks, i'm asleep in a haystack;
breathin a gray black, smoke's catchin up, i need to evade that ..
given father saturn such a reason to hate, that clouds now follow where i travel & they freeze when I make camp!
most keying up lame raps, kids be rockin the spits frail .. so ya whore read sex stories, while my cock in the bitch tale -
jump to pond from a ship's sail, dove in goddesses, mahogany pigtails; and used poseidons tridant allthewhile for choppin up fishscale!
the prophet that kings hail, shine brighter than fair days. knives to write, python fang aligned, decipher the airwaves,
stride inside of a bear cave, had the hide of his hair shaved..hang the bloody skins, dry 'em out with just a lighter & hairspray!
flyin' higher than airplanes, sword bends low, the endo & weed smoke captures me .. then i rapidly mastered fu jukendo in zero gravity,
got murder counts, scenes indecent, nuff to resemble an emo's fantasy.
in benzos with C-notes strapped to me, still don't let no amigos hassle me..so much beef, its off the wall, like echoes in meatloaf factories,
……We PbP, plus the some extra leftover EO family……
Men of metal that gleam so placidly, flash & see 'em burn n' melt to ashes .. it's the return of Hellsing, faggots.
us 5, patrol the site without no verbal help from admins, so we ‘run this shit’ .. while yall ‘cant even start a light jog’ like ‘nocturnal health fanatics’……
infernos shelfed schematics, galactics shoved to the cornerstone; once again I summon the sword of poem, crowned a prince of the writtens 'til i swung it up toward the throne,
cut jugular cords with chrome, leave nothin but gore n bone, when He collapsed , i adapted as the covenant's lord alone …
The son of a force unkown, was re-birthed in enchanted light .. so observe as the tactics strike,
reversin the axis, might just turn the tide straight down to quench my thirst in the afterlife,
verbals'll crack the mic, among crowds, standin out just like a bergundy patch on white..
grab conservatives, stab em twice, unearths my version of catholic's christ ..He whom prays in burning churches with the virgin hermaphrodite!
still lurk in a castle, white, where urban kids have to fight .. they'll crack ya jaws on the pavement, call it curbin ya appetite;
the servant of ashen knights, all perched with a jagged knife. the day i bowed down to they power was the permanent sacrifice ……
i was searchin for answers, hikin' through it all, Godless .. met men in uniform on unicorns who drooled & talked nonsense,
Disproving all concepts, eyed a shine, drew close, then I moved & saw bronzes .. gold, silver radiation, flanked a unabomb cartridge..
dig the human thought process: black acid, n substance, gas-lined to dynomite, ignites traumatic combustion;
like volcanic eruptions, the cracks & concussions can self-compress to gravel at a hat's drop, then vanish to nothin,
must be magic or somethin, but when blacketh is bustin .. it turns present tense sentences to passive discussions,
so from spanish to russian, my mechanics demonstrate immaculate functions, trail markers left as relics beckoning each path to destruction..
a bastid, corrupted, flick spikes & samoan darts, kick up shit til you idiots get hyper than joan of arc,
twin vipers n' polar sharks swim right to ya vocals, sharp - replace ya eyes with a pair of trick dice & a joker's card!
this writin, the dopest art; all scrawled in grenade pencils, white hot flames to the page, then I started to blaze mentals,
charcoal to trace stencils, the author & aged rebel .. translate words to advanced lit in the earliest sanskrit from the walls of the Jade Temple,
armor of gray metal, heartbeatin with the speed of pure aqua, body temperature turning up the heat of your sauna,
.. or premature lava, understand, i'm STILL speakin for allah, from the slums of my hometown to the streets of nirvana!
so please, if you wanna - step to get thrown in fifty coffins, each a seperate limb, hymns, yo i'm known to rip these often,
the flow is sickly, watch this: they all stand to it, then i blow n kid's knees soften; shit'll buckle up quicker than a motorist precaution,
from the low abyss, it's awesome how a glimpse of the essence can terrorize these bitches in seconds,
use primitive weapons, words and mind, then they mimiced the presence .. now viewing most writtens been like clicking on a crystal reflection,
each myth is a lesson, all concluding and the ending point that Disc is legend.
that next level invaded, guess i've risen from heaven, swoop like vultures every now and then to take my pick of the peasants,
then i'm strippin the flesh n‘ find nothing within .. resort to explosive, last hand grenade stuck in the pin;
then they bludgeon the wings, fall to ground helpless, aint no love to begin, guess i made it full-circle, passion been runnin too thin.
pour up rum n' the gin, commit a couple'a sins .. then on my death day, make ready for the coming of Grim,
cuz when somethin existed, it can suddenly dim .. that's why all your praise on my writing is now dust in the wind.
it wasn't to win .. not to be the best in this cypher shit, it's just another stepping stone that drove my quest for enlightenment,
so I guess that it's time to quit, the message is dried n' ripped.. claimed the throne on my own, now to let the messiah sit,
left the measurments twice as thick, no use tryna stretch time, or to wet it & light the wick .. it's best to just flicker out, leave methods to die, then split ……
there's still venomous lines to spit, so this next generation had better ignite the script .. cuz yo,

it's a lot harder than it looks to get ya veteran licenses.

mark 'em.

I bucket 'til the drumstick.. that's KFC
The .40 give 'em whiplash.. that ain't even breakneck speeds
Big dong swingin at my knees like a bowling pin
& my nuts're Double Trouble, nicknamed my ballsack the Olsen Twins
I brought a knife that'll Bobby Flay ya.. all my lines is Versace-tailored
Only play w/ them dollar signs 'cause I wake up on auto-grind like a coffee maker
Fuck a shotty, I'll pull pistols.. there's just somethin about cocking a full nickle
You on the corner w/ ya ass clenched, while 'Boris w/ a bad bitch.. no Rocky & Bullwinkle
The zen killer.. you a comedy act; Ben Stiller
The left put you on ice, no warm fuzzy feelings.. that's a Chin chilla
I let my chrome set the tone like a metronome
The gat in your face & my finger got the Reaction to spray like Kenneth Cole's men's cologne
Twist you up like pretzel dough & scream on 'em like a megaphone
Scream on 'em like an Ethiopian w/ Tourette syndrome standin next to Joe at a metal show
Keep a clip by the dresser.. got P90's equipped w/ suppressors
Beam'll aim & this heat exchange turn you to liquid like a mixing condenser
My straight right feared.. my left wrapped around the gauge like earlobes
Keep somethin large by the waist that go hard in the paint like clear coat
I strangle the game.. you on that sucka shit, my bankroll's insane
You sellin crack while I went back to get my Master's like Django Unchained
a Russian marksman when trouble startin; duct tape on the double cartridge
Get pistol-whipped off the buckle harness, smackin ya face w/ the serial like Uncle Martin
My Glock's untamed & I ain't w/ the frontin.. not today
Catch you outta pocket & get called on audible when my shotgun play
You even talk, the gat gets drawn. Turn ya whole block to Babylon.
Boy cross that line, you gon' see body parts fly... like dropping an atom bomb
Ya'll faker than Halloween blood.. this 9mm holdin factory slugs
My weapons're knockouts; even the chopper got a sharp hook like a grappling gun
Hold heat like Cyclops shades, give you a high-top fade w/ Psylocke's blade
Talk shit, I'm cookin Pan w/ that cold metal - that's how you icebox Cake
Ya crew sweet as pie.. I got rounds that cost a hundred a slug
No pre-heat when I roll up on your boysenberry y'all fruitcakes under the crust
The fade rough.. get straight cut; that's a hard part
Coke cookin up, I walk around w/ my nose fulla dust; that's an aardvark
Have ya fam sleepin 20,000 leagues deep; I'm talkin tidal explosions
Only Delta waves they'll be feeling's when I crash their fucking flight in the ocean
I got the game in a Gracie hold - this bitch in Cruise control like Katie Holmes
Catch me in the street, masked up w/ them shells; that's Casey Jones
I got your crack fiend Trap Queen in my kitchen whippin the hardest
I had to introduce her to my stove 'cause that bitch's retarded
OG status.. the hype's infectious when ya'll see these bars smash
I'm certified from breathin life into these dummies, no CPR class
been itchin to pounce shit, u'd see fists to a mouth splits;
get bruised & left w/ more hook marks than the riddlers outfit
We click pistols.. silencer on the 9, getcha shit riddled
Guns & butter; potato on the biscuit, that's a McGriddle
don't see competition, just a buncha noobs I'm running through
Game recognize game; I feel like Jayceon Taylor staring at a buck, confused
open season.. I'm loadin pieces w/ red dots & homing beacons
You claim presidential, but no one fucking knows who you are like Grover Cleveland
My psyche's fucked.. put ya whole team on ice; Mighty Ducks
That 40 ringing on your block like the ice cream truck
Talk is cheap.. I'm on that God degree like divinity school
Carve a figure-eight in ya fuckin throat & watch your blood infinity pool
Crime business, no eye witness.. shots roar when I stretch the metal
Burner up in the briefcase, your whole top floor can get the memo
Shit's feelin like Dawn of the Dead, I was gone 'til November
But the champ's back; you faggots don't deserve an honorable mention
& I constantly pressure any opponent w/ a flawless offensive
King of the division, watch as every head in the tournament's severed
A thoroughbred born in the trenches w/ the strongest genetics
It ain't just a dominant gesture when I slaughter contenders like Conor McGregor
Bags wanna be Bronsolino.. I was finna chill, but fuck it, I'm gone
Oh, you like Action? Figures.. 'cause you play w/ 'em in the tub at ya mom's
My big homie chefin a lot, baking soda next to the kettle w/ rocks
Dog, ya name's Constrikta & you can't even wrap ya head around gettin a job
Aero can get it too.. the RPG I'm totin'll blast you out of ya home
Only Wall Street you'll see is the entire fuckin front of your house in the road
Shotty by the waist, I ain't fuckin w/ them tranquilizers
Talk shit & Big Poppa Pump flyin off the buckle like a Frankensteiner
Peep the highroller steez.. pyrokinesis, I'm a psycho unleashed
Keep a nine holstered, plus that chopper in the car like a Micro Machine
'm sealing ya fate.. Achilles heel, I'm really real; you a play gangster
We'll only see Chin strap when I fade him ear-to-ear w/ a straight razor
An immovable boss.. drive-by's & funeral plots
Catch me hangin out the whip w/ two pipes, no dual exhaust
My right gun's a Peacemaker, my left gun's a big chopper
I'm a lead dumper, wig shopper.. that's a head hunter; witch doctor
girl's a foul ho.. bitch goin down slow like the Dow Jones
Knock her mouth hole out cold, Head bangin off the buckle like Al Snow
Python strangler.. rearrange your atoms like an ion chamber
The iron banger put your feet by your head like a Lion Tamer
Straight head shots.. you talk wreckless, we bang them Glocks
& I put that shit on everything like Frank's Red Hot
Riot pump.. I'm in the streets like scare tactics & tear gas canisters
Mobbin on sets, plus the chopper on deck like an aircraft carrier
Your ass owe me money, I'm in your living room w/ the snub to ya jaw
Have your bitch screamin, "D-d-do-do you have it?!" right before I put your GUTS on the wall
Too many clones that found a name.. s'why I'm stayin out the game
Bunch'a Samuel L. Jackson ass niggas, all these "motherfuckas" sound the same
My swag lives forever.. keep the mask & Beretta w/ a flaskful of Devil's Cut
Plus, the strap where the weapon's hung got more rounds than Allen from Metal Slug

Acid-charged and camouflaged - I'm Dragonheart The Gatherer
A man apart who carries armoured cannons large enough to bring down Battlestar Galactica
Fangs as sharp as Dracula's; I've seen more Meth in the lab than when he and Redman's collabin'
I'll leave you dead in a casket, get up and laugh while full of more pills than Deborah Mathers' medicine cabinet.
I've had Jessica Rabbit selling her ass since she become a wayward addict who craves more
Inhaled the grams that she's paid for... Shit, her nasal passage has chased more dragons than St. George.
You'll get bodybagged for an eight ball. I'm dropping tags on the Great Wall visible from outside of the globe
The primary drone your Messiah was cloned from as scientists probed; My DNA's in binary code.
I'm as Sly as Stallone; Stood in black with the gloves to match, a Clubber Lang voiced henchmen
Who'll go running past, double back, then snuff your ass to cause a sub-arachnoid haemorrhage
A motherfuckers back on the streets after a week blasting the heat; They need tanks just to keep me imprisoned
Even an African weave couldn't tangle with me; I'm the savagest thing man has conceived since religion.
A gargantuan beast who's mandible feasts while pillaging Earth for everything that she's worth
Deactivating me's simply absurd; Like an unemployment agencies administrative clerk, I can give you the work...
Twisting the sherm like it's business as per; While you little goons have bricks to move I'm in a suit tailored by Versace
It's simple, duke. I'm quicker to call you a Jiggaboo than Jay did to Beyonce when he made her his fiance!
Old 12-11-2023, 07:38 PM   #366
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
bucket 'til the drumstick.. that's KFC
The .40 give 'em whiplash.. that ain't even breakneck speeds
Big dong swingin at my knees like a bowling pin
& my nuts're Double Trouble, nicknamed my ballsack the Olsen Twins
I brought a knife that'll Bobby Flay ya.. all my lines is Versace-tailored
Only play w/ them dollar signs 'cause I wake up on auto-grind like a coffee maker
Fuck a shotty, I'll pull pistols.. there's just somethin about cocking a full nickle
You on the corner w/ ya ass clenched, while 'Boris w/ a bad bitch.. no Rocky & Bullwinkle
The zen killer.. you a comedy act; Ben Stiller
The left put you on ice, no warm fuzzy feelings.. that's a Chin chilla
I let my chrome set the tone like a metronome
The gat in your face & my finger got the Reaction to spray like Kenneth Cole's men's cologne
Twist you up like pretzel dough & scream on 'em like a megaphone
Scream on 'em like an Ethiopian w/ Tourette syndrome standin next to Joe at a metal show
Keep a clip by the dresser.. got P90's equipped w/ suppressors
Beam'll aim & this heat exchange turn you to liquid like a mixing condenser
My straight right feared.. my left wrapped around the gauge like earlobes
Keep somethin large by the waist that go hard in the paint like clear coat
I strangle the game.. you on that sucka shit, my bankroll's insane
You sellin crack while I went back to get my Master's like Django Unchained
a Russian marksman when trouble startin; duct tape on the double cartridge
Get pistol-whipped off the buckle harness, smackin ya face w/ the serial like Uncle Martin
My Glock's untamed & I ain't w/ the frontin.. not today
Catch you outta pocket & get called on audible when my shotgun play
You even talk, the gat gets drawn. Turn ya whole block to Babylon.
Boy cross that line, you gon' see body parts fly... like dropping an atom bomb
Ya'll faker than Halloween blood.. this 9mm holdin factory slugs
My weapons're knockouts; even the chopper got a sharp hook like a grappling gun
Hold heat like Cyclops shades, give you a high-top fade w/ Psylocke's blade
Talk shit, I'm cookin Pan w/ that cold metal - that's how you icebox Cake
Ya crew sweet as pie.. I got rounds that cost a hundred a slug
No pre-heat when I roll up on your boysenberry y'all fruitcakes under the crust
The fade rough.. get straight cut; that's a hard part
Coke cookin up, I walk around w/ my nose fulla dust; that's an aardvark
Have ya fam sleepin 20,000 leagues deep; I'm talkin tidal explosions
Only Delta waves they'll be feeling's when I crash their fucking flight in the ocean
I got the game in a Gracie hold - this bitch in Cruise control like Katie Holmes
Catch me in the street, masked up w/ them shells; that's Casey Jones
I got your crack fiend Trap Queen in my kitchen whippin the hardest
I had to introduce her to my stove 'cause that bitch's retarded
OG status.. the hype's infectious when ya'll see these bars smash
I'm certified from breathin life into these dummies, no CPR class
been itchin to pounce shit, u'd see fists to a mouth splits;
get bruised & left w/ more hook marks than the riddlers outfit
We click pistols.. silencer on the 9, getcha shit riddled
Guns & butter; potato on the biscuit, that's a McGriddle
don't see competition, just a buncha noobs I'm running through
Game recognize game; I feel like Jayceon Taylor staring at a buck, confused
open season.. I'm loadin pieces w/ red dots & homing beacons
You claim presidential, but no one fucking knows who you are like Grover Cleveland
My psyche's fucked.. put ya whole team on ice; Mighty Ducks
That 40 ringing on your block like the ice cream truck
Talk is cheap.. I'm on that God degree like divinity school
Carve a figure-eight in ya fuckin throat & watch your blood infinity pool
Crime business, no eye witness.. shots roar when I stretch the metal
Burner up in the briefcase, your whole top floor can get the memo
Shit's feelin like Dawn of the Dead, I was gone 'til November
But the champ's back; you faggots don't deserve an honorable mention
& I constantly pressure any opponent w/ a flawless offensive
King of the division, watch as every head in the tournament's severed
A thoroughbred born in the trenches w/ the strongest genetics
It ain't just a dominant gesture when I slaughter contenders like Conor McGregor
Bags wanna be Bronsolino.. I was finna chill, but fuck it, I'm gone
Oh, you like Action? Figures.. 'cause you play w/ 'em in the tub at ya mom's
My big homie chefin a lot, baking soda next to the kettle w/ rocks
Dog, ya name's Constrikta & you can't even wrap ya head around gettin a job
Aero can get it too.. the RPG I'm totin'll blast you out of ya home
Only Wall Street you'll see is the entire fuckin front of your house in the road
Shotty by the waist, I ain't fuckin w/ them tranquilizers
Talk shit & Big Poppa Pump flyin off the buckle like a Frankensteiner
Peep the highroller steez.. pyrokinesis, I'm a psycho unleashed
Keep a nine holstered, plus that chopper in the car like a Micro Machine
'm sealing ya fate.. Achilles heel, I'm really real; you a play gangster
We'll only see Chin strap when I fade him ear-to-ear w/ a straight razor
An immovable boss.. drive-by's & funeral plots
Catch me hangin out the whip w/ two pipes, no dual exhaust
My right gun's a Peacemaker, my left gun's a big chopper
I'm a lead dumper, wig shopper.. that's a head hunter; witch doctor
girl's a foul ho.. bitch goin down slow like the Dow Jones
Knock her mouth hole out cold, Head bangin off the buckle like Al Snow
Python strangler.. rearrange your atoms like an ion chamber
The iron banger put your feet by your head like a Lion Tamer
Straight head shots.. you talk wreckless, we bang them Glocks
& I put that shit on everything like Frank's Red Hot
Riot pump.. I'm in the streets like scare tactics & tear gas canisters
Mobbin on sets, plus the chopper on deck like an aircraft carrier
Your ass owe me money, I'm in your living room w/ the snub to ya jaw
Have your bitch screamin, "D-d-do-do you have it?!" right before I put your GUTS on the wall
Too many clones that found a name.. s'why I'm stayin out the game
Bunch'a Samuel L. Jackson ass niggas, all these "motherfuckas" sound the same
My swag lives forever.. keep the mask & Beretta w/ a flaskful of Devil's Cut
Plus, the strap where the weapon's hung got more rounds than Allen from Metal Slug
Who was this? This was some heat and I see they put my name in it I would've clapped back.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 07:45 PM   #367
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Who was this? This was some heat and I see they put my name in it I would've clapped back.
Need you in the cord brother. Sad news to share. We’re all back for eachother for now at least. Serious.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2023, 07:36 AM   #368
Sinacog
Satan

This website is too overrated wtf..
Old 12-25-2023, 07:44 AM   #369
Sinacog
Satan

lmao.. at this site..

who wants to go to war with me..

fuck off..
Old 12-25-2023, 09:37 PM   #370
Sinacog
Satan

Last edited by Sinacog; 12-26-2023 at 10:53 PM.
Old 12-26-2023, 11:09 PM   #371
Sinacog
Satan

VS. TOKOYO

I am karnage in the flesh,, bargain for your death!?? LIKE LELOUCH VI BRITANIA//
Douche with a savage cut? It's seadog'stale.. loot wasn't having much..//
I'm karnage in the flesh, known to throw prophecies like a battering ram//
Savage as man,, anguish the sand,, like polygraphs and sesmigraphs//
MARVEL vs.ANIME is happing, I"m KARNAGE//
You wouldn't sea anime on the web,, so bad.. only with 4 chan..
Old 12-26-2023, 11:20 PM   #372
Sinacog
Satan

Default Sinacog Portfolio 2

SWAG AND FLOW//

This is swag and flow,, bag the show// offspring of war//
I;m the offspring of war..the coldagenda.. like eating splinters..//
THE OFFSPRING OF WAR..like defeating winter.. defeating splinters//
LIKE GETTING something sharp off your feet like a feat//or de-feat//
I am sinacog.. wait a minute long.. i blaze troops//
DEFAME TROOPS// I'll give you PTSD like insane trooopps//
I AM AJ THE MENACE,, i fire torpedeos at incognitos//
SAYING MY NAME IN TONGUES is how I DEFEAT ''YO''//
I am the truth the triumph.. outshinning ultraviolets//
COLD AS PILATE//pilote.. double crossing to sea the ultraviolet//
I AM SINACOG// wait a minute long.. I AM VULGAR//
A FUCKING SOLDIER// I'll CRACK ROCK TO BOULDERS//
SOCK THE OLDER CUPS.. I'm the bolder love//
LIKE TURNING CRACK ROCK TO PEBBLES// I'm THE DEVIL..//

VS. NAMIX//

I'm killing namix, with prose and poetry// the NOAH ARK//
FLOW APART THE OCEAN DARK// NAMIX THE MOUSE??? FLATTEN YOUR HOUSE//
BACKING THE SOUTH with machine gun artilletey// machinery//
ROUTEZZERIE SMOKE SAUSAGE LINKS//for breakfast.. AND SPITATNAMIX//
I am the cold heir// the bold flare// eating mc's//
DEFEATING THE BREEZE and de-feating MC'S//
Old 01-09-2024, 12:47 AM   #373
Sinacog
Satan

Rhyme Asylum --

[Verse: Possessed]
Thief in the night, fangs in your jugular, bleeding you dry
I live in a glass house throwing meteorites
Appeased the gods in a previous life
And I slice the throat of Sweeney Todd for my piece of the pie
I'm the angel of death
Outpacing Olympic swimmers with the Titanic's anchors chained to my legs
All without breaking a sweat
From the underground and I'm craving the taste of your flesh like the Day of the Dead
Here for gaining respect, enforce the laws of gravity
And draw the sword of Damocles to the nape of your neck
Communist Marxist, sharpshooter, locked on my target
I was breast feed cancer and bottles of Arsenic
Blind swordsman, wandering darkness (Fuck cash)
I'll drop the queen's severed head in the offering basket
I'm eating outta coffins and caskets
And everyone in my field of vision's just crops for the harvest
I'm a hell-born Seraphim
Four faces with torn feather wings
Spawning four deformed Nephilim
Burying peace pipes, digging up the hatchet
Deep throat my dick 'til it singes in your stomach acid
We unattractive ferocious creatures
I got master degree burns after a heatstroke of genius (genius)
Rush the doors from dusk 'til dawn
My entourage plot on top of Scotland yard 'cause we above the law
Withstand the force of a juggernaut
We're the recipe for disaster and this beat's cooking up a storm
All powerful being
During hours of sleeping, I levitate between the ground and the ceiling
Advanced lifeforms found in my semen
Haven't started to rap yet, this is just the sound of my breathing
A mental plane like Enola Gay
I'm slashing open throats of backstabbers with my shoulder blade
Step off the planet, it would float away
Tormented by growing pains of my ever evolving brain
I sever ties with heaven skies
And wage wars that makes Armageddon resemble a training exercise
Third eye blessed with second sight, a Cenobite
I've survived the new Mexico desert testing sites
If I do start to smoke weed
I'll take two tokes and won't breathe out for a whole week and OD
Battling me, you won't get cold feet
The mere thought of facing Possessed'll freeze the fluid in both knees
Product of a Warlock and a Witch, knock you for six
Piledrive you down a bottomless pit
Push my luck over the top of a cliff
I don't bite the hand that feeds me, I chew it off at the wrist
I forge a sword from a thunderbolt
And I'll rub in salt into bullet wounds just to the make the slug dissolve

[Intro: Diabolic]
Diabolic
Rhyme Asylum
Foul Play, bitch

[Verse 1: Diabolic]
There's no question if I'm ill or not, unfold the killer's plot
To blind the eye on the pyramid and destroy the buildin' blocks
I take tequila shots with six packs of Miller
And you're no match like caterpillars attackin' silverback gorillas
It's like a storm swept in the form of a war weapon
Who’d have your broad stressin', chasin' my balls like dogs fetchin'
Born legend, swingin' Liquid Swords with the force
Of missiles launched in a Pacific-Northwest collision course
I'm not like the rest, I’m cut from a different cloth
Worshiped like a Christian corpse nailed to a religious cross
You've bitten off more than you can chew, your shit is soft
You hear the hunger in my voice, I hear the bitch in yours
I don't Dance With The Devil, I'm just sittin' back
Clickin' gats, poppin' his choreographer on hidden tracks
Rippin’ cats with Skirmish, Plazma and Leatherface
While Psiklone and Possessed disgrace anyone who test their fate

[Chorus]
Test your fate, give me a reason to set it straight
Give me a reason to make your body levitate
Give me a reason to teach lessons and educate
Fuck it, I'ma leave you bleedin'
I don't even need a reason
[Verse 2: Psiklone]
Switch stars and stripes and American eagles
Arm the president's people with carving knives and heroin needles
Delay the afterlife, suspendin' the sequel
Self-injecting the lethal T-Virus from Resident Evil
Vicious jackal, black zodiac star sign
The horse whisperer, turning Pegasus to the dark side
In a State of Lunacy, literally losin' my mind
I had an infernal affair with Lucifer’s wife
I sleep balancin' on sharpened javelins
Who needs a passport when you’re born with dragon wings?
Godforsaken angel
When it comes to blood I'll drink Dracula under the operating table
Turn eternal hellfire to ice, high as a kite
Smoking the blunt side of a knife
Desert mouth, jaw full of ***tus spikes
Parasites feeding off the decaying corpse of the Antichrist

[Chorus]
[Verse 3: Possessed]
I suspect I'm losin' the plot
Sleep with a battle axe and rest my head on an executioner's block
Refuse to be a flash in the pan
When opportunity knocks, I bang back with battering rams
View the future through all-seeing eyes
Unsheathe my knife, carve the date of my death in the Tree of Life
Jesus Christ…
If I get cold feet, I'll walk on water 'til I turn the sea to a sheet of ice
Pry open the jaws of depression, force whole packs of Prozac
Washed down with scorpion venom
Sorcerer with a morbid obsession, four notorious henchmen
Guarding my doors of perception
I turn Brokeback Mountain to Hamburger Hill
Fuck a blacksmith, I forge axes from nerves of steel
Embodiment of decrepitude
Fuck sexual diseases, my ejaculation leaves exit wounds

[Chorus]
[Verse 4: Plazma]
Head semi-detached, emerged from the grave
The living deceased in a permanent state of murderous rage
I was burned at the stake, rose from the ashes
With a thirst for human flesh, no emotional baggage
No close companions, don’t show compassion
Unleashin' my demons secretly seekin' holy sanction
Straight horrorcore, never did follow law
The insane and sagely sodden-faced god of war
It's been this way forever, a basement dweller
Forever plottin' my apocalyptic reign of terror
Possess the emperor of Rome's treacherous soul
Reclaim supreme status and reascend to the throne
The Night of the Living Dead, you'll die a horrific death
Your last image; a masked figure lighting a cigarette
It's Diabolic and Rhyme Asylum in full effect
We'll never compromise, be silenced or put to rest

[Verse 1: Plasma]
Brain is demented, in a major state of depression
Since the day I was sectioned I was laced with painful injections
Under intense surveillance and when mental patients attempt escaping the ventilation releases deadly vapours
Locked away in a cell that's pitch black; completely dark
I kick back and weeks have passed as I conversate with myself
Alone in a cage, no hope of escape, can’t get hold of a blade
So I grew my nails long enough to open my veins
A manic depressed that's suicidal, tried to remove my eyeballs
And made a gallant attempt at snapping my neck
Was on the verge of insanity then entered the asylum
Ventured in my mind with plans to never return to reality
At constant war with the demons within
Waking up in a state, with razor cuts to the veins deep in my skin/
And doctors making observations on a constant basis
Patients locked in cages, inhaling toxic vapours
Unattractive features, having seizures in the corridors
And I contract diseases, rats are feeding off my rotten corpse
A decrepit and violent abandoned mental asylum
Where every hospital ward is unattended and silent
The level of corruption’s a cause for concern
‘cause at night the inmates are sent into the dungeon, tortured and burned
And patients with self-inflicted fatal wounds
Watching docs in radiation suits taking patients through to operation rooms

[Verse 2: Possessed]
Even demented in dreams, on the edge of resting in peace
Knives, rope, pills - euthanasia vending machines
Heroine fiends strapped to a bed of syringes
One way acid trips when you’re sent to this medicine clinic
Kept in padded cells and metal cages, mental patients
Shock therapy high voltage dental braces
At night time I scream myself to sleep
Scared of the crippled man crawling that no one else can see
A weeping widow, eyes black and miserable
An old lady sits searching for the future in a shattered crystal ball
Locked away where crazed doctors don’t wait to operate

I hear voices and they're all telling me that I’m not insane
Treatment rooms for the seven sins
Mistaken for gluttony, women with prosthetic limbs expecting twins
Shedding skins with a carving knife
Involuntary organ donors waking up in a bath of ice
Stark raving mad maniac, ugly looks
Vacant stares, cracked mirrors, masturbate with rusty hooks
A building that hangs off the edge of a cliff
Spoke of in legend and myth, razors turn rusty left in the wrist
Mentally sick, resisting my medicine, dismissing my excellence
My thoughts cover walls written in excrement
Beneath flickering lights we beg for mercy
I hear relentless ticking yet every clock is stuck on 7:30
[Verse 3: Psiklone]
A twisted hospital haunted by a cold dementia
Doors lock and padded walls turn to spikes and slowly close together
Can’t break my restraints in half so I chew through my aching arms
The doctors are eight times more deranged than the patients are
Panic attacks in the darkness, natural disasters
Psychopaths in barbwire nooses hang from the rafters
Broken fingernails left gripping the ceiling
And your neck collar will explode if you attempt to breach the perimeter region
Duct tape preventing communication
Cold sweats in pitch black icy rooms, demented hallucinations
Phobias taken to their vertical limits
Twisted priests resurrect Satan’s soul through surgical spirit
Hearts beat so loud you hear them pound as they palpitate
Sense a sour taste gargling mouthfuls of scalpel blades

We all look essentially the same, but I'm mentally insane
Shouting “It’s me!” in identity parades
Fallen angels are stuffed into torture chambers and crushed
Then burned alive into holy water vapour and dust
Placebos switched for dangerous drugs, disguising the medicine
I’m highly intelligent, the side of my mind is irrelevant
Expressionless wide eyes and venereal blisters
I shower in the blood of victims of serial killers
Trapped forever, no way of running scared
The front doors left wide open for anyone that wanders in unaware
[Verse 4: Skirmish]
A patient for seven years, yet to see the light of day
A telekinetic mind to set me free from tight restraints
That’s what I keep telling myself inside my brain
I know I’m a genius, doctors think my minds insane
Avoid the dark corners of cells
Powerful vacuums leading into black holes and portals to hell
Forced to torture ourselves for pleasant thinking
Dead security guards are monitoring closed circuit television
Tracking device embedded in my collar bone
Bloody letters on the wall spelling out the words “you’re not alone”
Strapped down with a straight jacket and several chains
Wrapped ‘round and welded to the bed’s metal frame
They’re upside down hung from the ceiling
Unknown creatures live in my flesh prompting uncomfortable feelings
Mirrors reflect in black and white
Escape is pointless: all the corridors interconnectin' back to mine
Inmates have half-shaven heads, can’t take the stress

For weeks arms laid to rest on a sharp razor’s edge
Raise the dead, an escape attempt shoveling mud
Bathe in depths of AIDS-infected bubbling blood
Eternally cursed by immortal life
A schizophrenic that’s permanently disconnected from my normal side
So I’ll never be the same and just when I figure it out
A pill’s placed into my mouth and my memory’s erased...
[Outro]
A reality is just what we tell each other it is
Sane and insane could easily switch places if the insane were to become the majority
You would find yourself locked in a padded cell
Padded cell… Locked in a padded cell
Wondering what happened to the world

EMINEM --

[Produced by DJ Mark the 45 King]

[Intro: Dido]
My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

[Chorus: Dido]
Got out of bed at all
And I can't see at all

[Verse 1: Eminem]
Dear Slim, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man? How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan

I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan
Got out of bed at all
And I can't see at all

[Verse 2: Eminem]
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans
If you didn't want to talk to me outside your concert, you didn't have to
But you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother, man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blisterin' cold
For you, for four hours, and you just said no
That's pretty shitty, man, you're like his fuckin' idol
He wants to be just like you, man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad, though I just don't like bein' lied to
Remember when we met in Denver?
You said if I'd write you, you would write back
See, I'm just like you in a way: I never knew my father neither
He used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're sayin' in your songs
So when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
‘Cause I don't really got shit else
So that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds

It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See, everything you say is real, and I respect you ‘cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you, Slim, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growin' up
You gotta call me, man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan—P.S. We should be together too
Got out of bed at all
And I can't see at all

[Verse 3: Eminem]
Dear Mr. I'm-Too-Good-to-Call-or-Write-My-Fans
This'll be the last package I ever send your ass
It's been six months, and still no word—I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect

So this is my cassette I'm sendin' you, I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doin' 90 on the freeway
Hey, Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night"
About that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drownin'
But didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is: you coulda rescued me from drownin'
Now it's too late, I'm on a thousand downers now—I'm drowsy
And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
I loved you, Slim, we coulda been together—think about it!
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it
I hope your conscience eats at you and you can't breathe without me
See, Slim—shut up, bitch! I'm tryin' to talk
Hey, Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin' in the trunk
But I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up—see? I ain't like you
‘Cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more and then she'll die too
Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
Oh, shit, I forgot—how am I supposed to send this shit out?!
Got out of bed at all
And I can't see at all

[Verse 4: Eminem]
Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner, but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
And here's an autograph for your brother; I wrote it on a Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must've missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you

But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?
I say that shit just clownin', dawg, come on, how fucked up is you?
You got some issues, Stan, I think you need some counselin'
To help your ass from bouncin' off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
Or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin' just fine
If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you, but Stan
Why are you so mad? Try to understand that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was—it was you
Damn…

"Just Don't Give A Fuck"

Whoa, a-get your hands in the air
And get to clappin' 'em and, like, back and forth
Because a-this is what you thought it wasn't
It be's the brothers representin' the Dirty Dozen
I be the F-R-O, the double G
And check out my man, he goes by the name of, um, er

Slim Shady, brain dead like Jim Brady
I'm a M-80, you little like that Kim lady
I'm buzzin', Dirty Dozen, naughty rotten rhymer
Cursin' at you players worse than Marty Schottenheimer
You wacker than the motherfucker you bit your style from
You ain't gon' sell two copies if you press a double album
Admit it, fuck it, while we comin' out in the open
I'm doin' acid, crack, smack, coke, and smokin' dope then
My name is Marshall Mathers, I'm an alcoholic (Hi, Marshall)
I have a disease and they don't know what to call it
Better hide your wallet 'cause I'm comin' up quick to strip your cash
Bought a ticket to your concert just to come and whip your ass
Bitch, I'm comin' out swingin' so fast it'll make your eyes spin
You gettin' knocked the fuck out like Mike Tyson (Pssh)
The proof is in the puddin', just ask DeShaun Holton
I'll slit your motherfuckin' throat worse than Ron Goldman

So when you see me on your block with two Glocks
Screamin', "Fuck the world" like 2Pac (I just don't give a fuck)
Talkin' that shit behind my back, dirty mackin'
Tellin' your boys that I'm on crack (I just don't give a fuck)
So put my tape back on the rack, go run and tell your friends
My shit is wack (I just don't give a fuck)
But see me on the street and duck
'Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed
('Cause I just don't give a fuck)

I'm nicer than Pete, but I'm on a search to crush a milkbone
I'm everlastin', I melt vanilla ice like silicone
I'm ill enough to just straight up diss you for no reason
I'm colder than snow season when it's 20 below freezin'
Flavor with no seasoning, this is the sneak preview
I'll diss your magazine and still won't get a weak review
I'll make your freak leave you, smell the Folgers crystals
This is lyrical combat, gentlemen, hold your pistols
But I form like Voltron and blast you with my shoulder missiles
Slim Shady, M&M was the old initials (Bye-bye)
Extortion, snortin', supportin' abortion
Pathological liar, blowin' shit outta proportion
The looniest, zaniest, spontaneous, sporadic
Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict
Half animal, half man
Dumpin' your dead body inside of a fuckin' trash can
With more holes than an afghan

'Cause you finna get stuck, stoned, and snuffed

Somebody let me out this limousine (Hey, let me out)
I'm a caged demon
On stage screamin' like Rage Against the Machine
I'm convinced I'm a fiend
Shootin' up while this record is spinnin'
Clinically brain-dead, I don't need a second opinion
Fuck droppin' a jewel, I'm flippin' a sacred treasure
I'll bite your motherfuckin' style just to make it fresher
I can't take the pressure, I'm sick of bitches
Sick of naggin' bosses bitchin' while I'm washin' dishes
In school, I never said much, too busy havin' a head rush
Doin' too much rush, had my face flushed like red blush
Then I went to Jim Beam, that's when my face grayed
Went to gym in eighth grade, raped the women's swim team
Don't take me for a joke, I'm no comedian
Too many mental problems got me snortin' coke and smokin' weed again
I'm goin' up over the curb, drivin' on the median
Finally made it home but I don't got the key to get in

'Cause you finna get stuck, stoned, and snuffed

(Shit, fuck everybody)
Outsiderz, Pacewon, Young Zee (Fuck the entire world)
D.U.

[Produced by Bass Brothers]

[Intro]
A lot of people ask me, am I afraid of death?
Hell yeah, I'm afraid of death
I don't want to die yet
A lot of people think that I worship the Devil
That I do all types of retarded shit
Look, I can't change the way I think
And I can't change the way I am
But if I offended you, good
'Cause I still don't give a fuck

[Verse 1]
I'm zonin' off of one joint, stoppin' the limo
Hopped in the window, shoppin' a demo at gunpoint
A lyricist without a clue, what year is this?
Fuck a needle, here's a sword, body pierce with this
Livin' amuck, never givin' a fuck
Give me the keys, I'm drunk, and I've never driven a truck
But I smoke dope in the cab
I'll stab you with the sharpest knife I can grab
Come back the next week and re-open your scab (Yeah)
A killer instinct runs in the blood
Emptyin' full clips and buryin' guns in the mud
I've calmed down now, I was heavy once into drugs
I could walk around straight for two months with a buzz
My brain's gone, my soul's worn, my spirit is torn
The rest of my body's still bein' operated on
I'm ducked the fuck down while I'm writin' this rhyme
'Cause I'm probably gonna get struck with lightnin' this time
[Chorus]
For all the weed that I've smoked, yo, this blunt's for you
To all the people I've offended, yeah, fuck you too
To all the friends I used to have, I miss my past
But the rest of you assholes can kiss my ass
For all the drugs that I've done, yo, I'm still gon' do
For every time I reminisce, yo, I miss my past
But I still don't give a fuck, y'all can kiss my ass

[Verse 2]
I walked into a gunfight with a knife to kill you
And cut you so fast, when your blood spilled, it was still blue
I'll hang you 'til you dangle, and chain you with both ankles
And pull you apart from both angles
I wanna crush your skull 'til your brains leak out of your veins
And bust open like broken water mains
So tell Saddam not to bother with makin' another bomb
'Cause I'm crushin' the whole world in my palm
Got your girl on my arm, and I'm armed with a firearm
So big my entire arm is a giant firebomb
Buy your mom a shirt with a Slim Shady iron-on
And the pants to match ("Here, Momma, try 'em on")
I get imaginative with a mouth full of adjectives
A brain full of adverbs, and a box full of laxatives
(Shittin' on rappers) Causing hospital accidents
God help me, before I commit some irresponsible acts again
[Chorus]
For all the friends I used to have, I miss my past
But the rest of you assholes can kiss my ass
For all the drugs that I've done, yo, I'm still gon' do
For every time I reminisce, yo, I miss my past
But I still don't give a fuck, y'all can kiss my ass

[Verse 3]
I wanted an album so rugged nobody could touch it
Spent a million a track and went over my budget (Oh shit)
Now, how in the fuck am I supposed to get out of debt?
I can't rap anymore, I just murdered the alphabet
Drug sickness got me doin' some bugged twitches
I'm withdrawin' from crack so bad my blood itches
I don't rap to get the women, fuck bitches
Give me a fat slut that cooks and does dishes
Never ran with a clique, I'm a posse
Kamikaze, strappin' a motherfuckin' bomb across me
From the second I was born, my momma lost me
I'm a cross between Manson, Esham and Ozzy
I don't know why the fuck I'm here in the first place
My worst day on this Earth was my first birthday
Retarded? What did that nurse say?
Brain damage? Fuck, I was born durin' an earthquake
[Chorus]
Old 01-09-2024, 12:50 AM   #374
Sinacog
Satan

My despondent life moves with the waves of a dreary ocean, I bare emotions of a fish that’s lost his way
At constant times I drown in a place where there’s barely solace, while careless Seagulls guffaw at my fall in pain
My pumping ventricles are wished to be clogged by an Octopus, whose absorbent grungy tentacles yearn my earn
Yet the unpleasant Eel won’t even shock me shook, for this broken fish has no electrical current worth
And I’m besieged in vacancy, swimming the seas in atrophy, trying to have the strength of mighty sailing ships
But a cynical hermit crab designed my skeleton, which is why I’m mistook for a spineless Jellyfish
If only I’d had a blissful companion we swim the Atlantic, and stay together as engagement followed through
But with my miserable antics that mission's Titanic, the sea to me will forever be a space of solitude
It’s all in view, all this fish’s infinite limitations, if only you could see through the eyes I count with
I tried to get a definite reputation, but received the disgraceful stripes of clown fish
I’ve just been racing through life contesting aloof, hoping eventually in my gills, potency grew
Now my soul is in two and water’s reflecting my mood, I guess that's why this sorrowed ocean is blue..

And every night I wish the horizon; shed a light to where I’ll subside in
I wish to sever ties with Poseidon, and he’d end my life with his Trident...

I wish…

I wish a ship of oil, tipped and boiled on my scaly skin; I wish demented mortals, ripped and soiled both my tail and fins
I wish to end with this distress, in depths of an abyssal trench, I wish this fish had twist in nets, and finally submit to death!

I wish…

I wish a morbid band of sharks had embarked to drown my symphony,
I wish a swordfish stabbed my heart and the scars bled out in infamy…

But then I realize if I was granted all the wishes I said
I’d just be back where I started, sleeping with the fishes again…

Will I ever lift from this sorrow?

I’m swimming in the depths of depression with no way to set to ascension, as my mind’s spinning in a seeped whirlpool
Suddenly out the corner of my cornea, on the Ocean’s sandy floor in blood, I spot a lying Sea Turtle
I swam towards the sand that centered thee; he must have been a century, on how his shell’s design emerged
But his neck gashed by an enemy, and as a dying remedy, he whispered me his final words…

“Through the ups and downs of ocean waters, eventually you’ll find your way
No need to stop at frozen harbors, for in this sea we call life, the tide will change…

And you will Ascend Passed The Waves"

With that, his eyes began to slightly close, as his carcass slowly faded away
Now, with those words of wisdom, I’ll always remember to savor this day

1 year later

Now...

Now I look at a hurricane straight in the eye, and blind it with my bright complexion
I clear all the burning rain, grayest of skies, and move it when I fight deception
I’m in the right direction as the waters have settled; I’m passing marginal levels as the light’s reflection
My heights extended passed the mark of the devil, I’m leaving sharks with the pebbles as the night intended
My flight’s ascended, as I’m elevating the softest, no more warring scenes of contemplating the hardships
I’ll pass the ninth dimension, reach into the sea and make a so serene constellation of starfish
Now I’m one like a group of sea lions, as the aurora borealis has my mind enchanted
I’m so high with peace I’ll seek Sirens, to form an alluring exploring voyage to find Atlantis
Now there’s no holding catalyst, and no more hazardous frantic bliss
Now my only passing wish, is all see the light without an Angler fish
That there’s hope to the pain and the strife, it's all in the changing tides
Take the past and ocean wave it goodbye, now alas you will elevate your life...

To Greater Heights.

And Ascend Passed the Waters to paradise.

The night blankets the sky in the bat of an eye; words of peace wither away in a battle of cries
War has commenced and our doors will be hit with the forces of sin in only a matter of time
Aircraft missiles swerve passed the heads; bombs bombard the land till' the mass is spread
And here I stand; mother with her son in hand; mind sharp to poke holes in this plan of death
This beautiful boy will not be another passing breath in this vile genocidal overthrow
So I'll fight for his life till' I'm choose to fold, and know he'll stay alive with wholesome growth

I hear the footsteps, they're growing louder by the second, these soldiers have come, rounded with their weapons
*THUD* THUD*, they're at the door, pounding with aggression, my heart's beating, they start breaching, as I'm scouting for an exit!

I see a window; I open it in dismay; when suddenly a soldier spots me like a predator does his prey
I see the killer in his eyes; he's ready to engage; when he aims; cocks back his heavy weapon and sprays..

*BANG* *BANG*...

...But he misses his shot for his sinister plot; I sprint down a river to set for escape!
"After them soldiers, get your weapons in place! These degenerate peasants are getting away!"

The abundance of soldiers are coming in closer, aiming and spraying their guns at my head!
A bullet brushes my neck and I run out of breath, but I won't let my son succumb to his death!

Before I'm killed instantly, I'll set my son on this piece of debris, and send him down the river afloat!
But before I save your precious life; and send you into the night; there's something that I want you to know!

My Son

"Where ever you may go, I know God's shining sun will rise
And the forever growing grass will be greener on the other side"

*BANG*..

Meanwhile from far down the river ...

The day twinkles the sky in the blink of an eye; words of peace prosper in the meaning of life
The future looks bright for the people alive; as their laughter commences; cleaning the strife
When word has spread of the christian genocide; the atheist's and agnostics did not look too surprised
All looked to continue with their lives although nothing had rised; except a woman; who had sympathy in her eyes

Although common sense has released me from pent-up religions
This genocide is a tragedy I wish on no Christian
Limbs on the floor, children ripped up with shells
This cursed day on earth is their own living hell
If only I believed in such heavenly grace
I would pray all this fire and brimstone away...

*Baby Crying*

Ah, what is this that I hear, entering the crevice of my ear?; it's coming from the never ending river near the pier
I look when everything is clear, to find there's not a thing to fear; for it's a beautiful baby boy; of not even a year

He must be a survivor from the mass genocide, for gunshot residue on his head is shown
I refuse to let this child sleep on a bed of stone, so I shall claim his innocent life as my own

Here in this home, hope will never be lost, your voice is heard and dreams are sought
As the spirit of freedom fulfills us all, you'll feel more than the gleam of god

Let the whimsical wind free your soul, illuminating within to ease your toll
Here where you have hold of your destiny, where there's rendered peace to reach your goals

You shall live a prosperous life full of frolic and light; here where the land is sweeter
Here where the sun shines on the path of leaders, on the other side of the river; where the grass is greener..

'Fury of the frosted dragon was once told as a myth; but now behold the unfold of my grip
I’m one who’s intended to run through the weapons, protecting the peasants and nobles that live
These militant, primitive soldiers in mist; will suffer the limitless cold that I whim
I flicker my wings to be seen like a solar eclipse; releasing a breeze that leaves em’; frozen and stiff
Sweeping through the air in a moment of whit; I swing my tail to have these statues broken to bits
Yet my ears pick up frantic motion in wind; an iniquitous whisper devoted to sin!
Archer reinforcements come like rummaging thieves; shooting their arrows from under my feet
Summoned in summits with numbers in hundreds they try to puncture my lungs for defeat!
With my tongue in my cheek and stomach in depths; I inhale a breath; ejecting a colliding blow-
Retracting all arrows as fast as a sparrow to targeted archer’s hearts as sharp icicles!
Twenty are left rendered as dead; the rest look into my eyes and realize the might that I harness
Frightened with fear they run trying to clear; so I launch them an ice ball the size of a comet!save
Their bodies are crushed into particle dust; I scour the ground for more scoundrels in action
When suddenly from the sinuous seas: I spot silhouettes all shrouded as massive
It’s an abundance of ships with thousands of cannons; all fully equipped and mounted for blasting
People are screaming and the king starts to flee as powerful shots pound through a mansion!
Simultaneously all ships begin firing rapidly; destroying houses and palaces with lightning tenacity
I have to think fast in times of a tragedy; to save the peasants, nobles, and life of our majesty!
Fueled with a heart of pure fire and rage; I hover up high enough to overlook the entire terrain
Relentless In posture I eject the biggest breath ever conjured; shielding the city with an icy blockade!
The cannon balls falter against my defense; the sailors have an expression of one’s meeting the omen
Just in case this elitist fleet means to retreat; I release a breeze which freezes the ocean!
Their death is imminent; I fly where the ships are in stall; the air becomes glistened and riddled with fog
Gulls’ drop to be settled on this dawn of the devil as I lock on the vessels with an ice missile barrage!
Hits rip through facades’ till their ships are in shards; on the sea’s frosty surface scatter blown apart limbs
Surviving startled men try to call for amends; so I swallow them to launch em’ out as frozen carcasses!
The final vile man is slain with my embers; I return to the sire’s land; embracing its members
Civilians cheer from the grace that I render; as the king elegantly appears; raising his scepter
Today is to be remembered not as menacing treason; but a day we’re we up kept our brethren in legion
I fly up to bestow' the slaughter on the frozen waters; from atop of the ice wall; defending the kingdom
Behold the ‘fury of the frosted dragon; one whose sworn to protect the righteous in hardship
Channeling light to bring brightness to darkness; forever hailed as a true; Titan of Tarsis

In a kingdom ruled by a malevolent tyrant - spreading his violence like the deadliest virus
Echos are heard from the crevice of silence - alas bellowing words are set to be rising
For in the distance General Tarsis is shedding light on his federal squadron of a grueling plot
To over-rule and trot the ruler gone - for in this land of famine - all they have is food for thought...

General Tarsis's Speech

As Revolutions governing wind brushes my skin - I come to amend this repugnant land with succulent lips
Dusk will begin the dawn of hundreds of men - when they apprehend my speech of trusting content
"Over the years - we've witnessed the king's tyranny reign - he was ruthless in execution and giving us pain
Well now - it's time for retribution in limitless ways - may our sorrow set sail and start drifting away
We are living astray from a quality life - the cause of this madness I pondered at night
It all started when his reign wandered upright - bringing forth darkness to squander our light
Spawning our plight till we were dogs in his sight - he poisoned our crops to leave us rotten in blight
He's the monarch of spite sparking the cardinal vice - with no regard for what's wrong and what's right
He has no honor or spine - when he calls us to fight - so on this final order we'll demolish his shrine
For all of the time he spent blocking our shine - will be paid for with the cost of his life
You're my army tonight - marching with might - keep the fire inside you sparking forever
For on this day when we embark and endeavor - you'll remember the date we conquered together
No more tarnishing weather will plague the skies - we'll sleep on clouds knowing it's safe at night
And our wives will experience a playful sight - when our children frolic on grass during graceful times
Keep that fate in mind - and we won't falter or lose - we will succeed I'm promising you
Let us march our feet to stop the abuse - for the voice of change is calling us troops...

Be Ready to charge and let loose..."

And so we solemnly march through this land of dictation - our souls filled with mass inspiration
Passing peasants of angst and starvation - for they felt the full effects of this famishing nation
We are The King's men - but this is an act of invasion - a channeling statement of grand assault
The hands of Revolution will grasp us all - when we arrive standing tall - to make his castle fall...

Soldiers...

Ready your weapons for in several seconds we'll be steadily stepping on the yard of his Kingdom
He has guards, archers, and marksman as defense - with enough fire power to harvest a spring sun
But we are the elite ones - rangers with a gift - they are the weak ones - strangers to their niche
So when I give word - begin aiming with intent - to take out the two men stationed at the bridge!
"FIRE!"...
And the enemies hit with marksman precision - but above Archer's are driven to start shooting their arrows
Quicker than thunder they begin hitting our numbers - so we swiftly advance to move from the peril
With wrath as our force - we blast through the door of the castle where guards are armed for attack
Yet my army is fast - at barraging a task - so we spark up a blast turning their armored squadron to scrap
Now we advance up flights of stairs till are sights are flared with Marksman blaring their muskets at us
Their remorseless fleet is intense as they murder a majority of my men - and render me covered in blood
But I'm not going to fold for I'm close to my goal - I could almost hear The King cower in his chambers
So as the proudest of traitors and foulest invader - I channel my anger on these scoundrels of danger!
Loading my musket with bullets - I trust it and pull it - murdering every marksman in the room
"Alas, we made it' I say to my staggering crew - It's time we open our majesty's tomb...

And so we open the door to where The King resides - prepared with his doom...

There was our King - hiding in shadows - frightened - defenseless to the crime I'll unravel.
"I stand before you you're majesty - bringing forth tragedy - for your reign will end tonight at the castle"
My men begin to celebrate - with destined grace - as I ready my musket for execution
But first things first I think in my twisted mind - for my lips have lied to you Brother's of Revolution...

And so in a twist of events - General Tarsis points his musket at his own men...

*BLAST*...

I have succumbed to my sin for I've killed all my gullible men - as my heart is filled with fire and brimstone
For my time has finally come - I've intertwined with the sun - as I reign over the sire and his throne
"I'm done following orders - I've abolished your quarters - and my army was light for seeking the darkness
Now I'll take your breath - and with your death - I'll rule over a new land - The Kingdom Of Tarsis!"

As General Tarsis murders the King with a maniacal laugh - the sky darkens marking his triumph alas
For as a tyrant has passed - a new one is born - one more relentless and vile than the last
He plans to reign for decades to come as a devilish one - as the clock ticks under his tower
For when his stomach growled in this land of famine - he was merely - Hungry For Power

SINI's VERSES --

Halt.

Who dare enter my chamber?
Come attempt your blindly vaunted victory stranger, but
Be forewarned, you’re not the first to visit this manger
Or journey this quest that brought others to imminent danger
Slaying this beast? … as if my death validates
Any iconoclastic idea that false heroes create
But such is fate.

See,
I'm irrationally feared, a creature of sizable myth
Surviving inside of a shadow my legend widely eclipsed
Lying dormant. Oceanic overlord quiescently perched
Submerged on an abyssal shelf I incessantly searched
For certain peace that often failed to emerge
Each scale donned a scar detailing a tale that unearths
Triumph. Battles fought that slaughtered valiant scourge
Who tried treading my waters when battalions surged
Various challengers, all who have tried to converge
And died fighting for dreams I decried or diverged
Every urge tempered by warnings in passage
‘Never set sail on high-seas if storms are amassing ‘
Perhaps it would pass. This daunting task I’m assigned
Confined to warden these oceans and casted aside
Bind to my lair. Shackled by grief and despair
Never touched the warmth of the sun or felt the breeze in the air
Just here.
In depths so deep nobody visits this segment
Where sounds mope around liquid hat-rack rhythm sections
Reflecting maudlin tones. Echoes melodically sung
I understand accomplishments, but can’t see the logic in some
Grew numb while dragging this crown that I wore
Sick of being the half galley-slave tied down to his oar
Or the functionary badge wearing officialdom
Who can’t lift a gavel to free himself from his own idioms
See, that’s my conundrum I quietly crafted myself
Each victory, a coquina block masonic trap that I built
In my stone prison walls padded with barnacle shells
That cut flesh to the bone when I’m attempting to scale
And be free as those sailors who clandestinely dwell
To any nautical point of the earth their vessel can sail
Nestled in freedom. Whilst I wrestled with hell
& so much deadwood no amount of pruning reveals
The pain beneath

So.
If it’s my position you seek
Then strike a mighty fatal blow that renders me weak
And rule this ocean with an iron fist as violent as me
So you can lie in the loneliness that I’ve been trying to leave
While people whisper tales of your heroics in praise
Chanting fables and hyms of when the Kraken was slain
Erect a monolith in your name to remember this day
You won.

Now come take this baron ocean I would have given away. . .
Ah, friend of mine

A landlubber-turned-swashbuckler, I was; consumed in exuberant tales o' treasure our colony's legend breathed
We'd boarded a shoddy vessel & watched its mahogany decks recede Napoli- ahoy, to the promising Seven Seas!
Yes indeed, our crew was a bucket 'o cheers; jolly-laughing peasantry amidst lolligagging scallywags & buccaneers
Groggy lads & lasses frothy-glasséd, always clashing weaponry against hearty-accent alley scabs as musketeers!

We'd accepted eachother whole as brethren akin; however- this life o' Seadogs, some souls rejected within
Those, who dreamed dreams for gold with devilish grins; slumber's sweet siren song o' bullions beckoned its men:
Glittering amethysts & rubies galore.. booty assured, in hoards o' sapphiren-studded goblets covering garnets!
Yet, ho- truly aboard, was one named Beatrice; for The Great Blue mother-a-calling, she, a sealover embarketh

'Ole Beatrice accompanied me; fighting in ship platoons, & smashing drunkard skulls with heinekens in saloons!
Our cutlasses treated Goliath-Leviathan-sizéd giants as big buffoons, tearing through tides o' pirates & picaroons
Lying them in lagoons, us tyrants! The finest, merely salive' amidst spittoons, in our avail; entire fleets would hail!
'Twas life- 'til our coxswain sought his monocular, & found an island fabled to hold the treasure o' Seadog's Tale

Aye- we landed, then scouted its shores

"I can't resist, Beatrice; they must be ours alone, if amethysts in this land exist," so we made a handsome slip,
Split from our brethren.. & uncovered an enclosed cove where golden medallions surrounded an abandoned ship
"Bedazzling waters, unveiled! Milady, have this vessel afloat!" "Aye, I'll set the sails! Haul our treasure into the boat!"-
Then Beatrice was grabbed by an entering sailor: "Avast ye, treacherous traitor! Or I'll cut 'Ole Beatrice's throat."

So I dropped the spoils; our former mates chanted, "A couple o' wretchéd fools! Tilting legs under ye brethren's stool!"
Shimmering clumps were collected, encumbering peasants & sutlers- molesting our plunder o' precious jewels!
Without another discretion, our brothers had said, "Begone!" then set off thataway, weighed with lusted accolades
As they laughed & ship flags were raised, fastening mast arrays- I realized we'd become bloodless castaway

I just wanted you to be happy, 'O Beatrice

I pledged her we'd find treasure- even if it meant for venture to Ocean's Edge, which trickled this world's ledges;
"Our fists'll uncurl endless pendants, embedded with emerald gemstones- & you'll be crystalline-pearl necklaced!"
But 'Ole Beatrice cried, because this talk was evil; because it caused her people to take-off like a flock o' seagulls
My Greed (what God's cathedrals called illegal) haunt her 'til her time'd come; nigh once she caught the measles

Ah, Beatrice! I tried to comfort regardless; "A bunch o' blundering jargon! Ye be th' reason our brothers departeth!
Yer scum-worth an' heartless.. just make sure when I die, my body's sent back to Th' Great Blue mother-a-calling!"
Her last breath as she died left me burdened with blame; cursing in vain- I set her adrift amidst Seven Sea tide
"To Napoli, I'll return," I cried!.. But the man returned was a cold-hearted rapscallion.. which no one recognized

Ah, friend of mine

A swashbuckler-turned-landlubber, I am; forever-torn & eversworn regret's ail.. vowed nevermore to set sail
For there was nothing I had ever treasured more.. than what I'd lost pursuing the treasure o' Seadog's Tale

Tarsis faced their day o' reckoning-- granted they'd hoisted chests from a dragon's lair;
I thus waged a plague o' pain and pestilence; purple, poison breath brought forth poisoned air
That day, decay and festering swept the streets décor'd in voiceless death and voided stares;
No noise, except their brains and skeletons being sizzled away by my toxic coil's ensnare
Though they'd regretted it, I, raided treasureless, was left only this cave to rest within
Unawakened ever since.. 'til now, as the traitor begs for help in shameless desperateness
Each leg is trembling, as he kneels at me, and squeals, "Sini", for Tarsis faces precipice
Simply for the sake of great benevolence, I shall aid his nation of knaves and selfish-wit;
Imbue their blades with venom vile, nasty and virulent; so ghastly, no vaccine can serum it
Even a basilisk basked in it would croak badly-- though sadly, don't ask me if tears emit-
For we slay our foes gladly. Our march inward's nigh; As the Fire Dragon paints ember skies,
'O Frost brings Winter's rise, Shadow's shade flickers by, and Death's hapless victims die,
My breath shall wither rye.. my claws shall render blight.. and my wings shall then arise;
Flap once, the winds'll writhe-- flap twice, and they'll whip up a toxin vortex, twister-size
We set forth toward Tarsis' entrance, as claws rip through squadrons of guards and defenses
The field's filled with carcass, and souls stricken nauseous from noxiously toxic incisions
Launched from faraway targeting distance (the marksman precision of Artemis gripping a bow,)
My saliva's spit, sticks to prey, and nips away at their armament's armor equipment alone..
It seeps through their chestplates, then strips and corrodes them skinless as bones dissolve
While they're quivering and whimpering, I listen to the sharp hissing and moans, enthralled
Their bridgade-- they do retreat.. but in the air, a virus ingested to paralyze is effective
They can no longer move their feet, or breathe; it seems they've a flare of sinus congestion.
All they can do is shriek, as my tail curls around them in pairs to tighten them breathless
'Til they're introduced to teeth, and I feast-- pleased once my share of knights is digested
I belch out a new disease, before I bash my skull like a battering-ram through castle walls,
Smashing all that's in my view to see, from the raiders, to the obelisks of its fragile halls
Then return outside to find dead human beings, suffocated in the new disease's putrid breeze
(Troops o' the king had an immunity, but you should've seen when I caught the flu and sneezed)
Deer, racoons and sheep who had breathed it turned to mutant-breed, flesh-consuming beasts;
The rate they grew increased to new extremes of huge, exceeding the cubic feet of 22 atleast,
From toxic sewage stream fluid-drinks, and chewing meat from corpses of a platoon's deceased
So in a game of go-fetch, I throw flesh into the keep; where the throne rests its pseudo-queen..
My pets have yet returned, but rest assured. I'm less concerned, as bloodshed is heard inside;
Squirms and cries, as men are torn to shreds and burned alive in the sulphuric fumes released,
When I bellowed in a mighty roar, "To every blight below the surface side of Earth.. arise!",
And the tulip-tree roots secreted their impurities, purging whoever inhaled its gruesome stink
If you believe the stomach acid of another hundred dragons, even with sulphurous break-downs
Could match Sini's sudden gastric effects, digesting food before he can feel full for his prey now?..
Watch a man be devoured, as poison enzymes then fry him before he can make noises inside;
Before the screams of his voice can arrive, and the bulge in my belly can be point at ten times
This is not an agony explained; you cannot grasp his ceaseless pain, or laughs as he's filleted
An attempt to replicate the pleasure, or fathoming's insane; how foul, bubbling acids eat away,
Like the blight which smites this site of battle seen today, turning the grass' green to gray,
A predator capturing its prey.. engulfing, swallowing it whole, as it, with rapid ease, decays
They say that poison brings only corruption; that its fruit stems where every Sin begins...
That its trail leaves behind smoldering destruction, and marks where every society ends...
..But where they see a path of devastation, I see a purge of injustice, to make amends...
Where they see the Earth cast to desecration, I see the waters which flood it, to cleanse

This could be the calamity of offers with no amnesty or coffers..
The black oiled paint drips with half faded blood stained vanity of a law firm..
So sits the Subject subjected to all this amongst a Majesty of Faulters..
And the savagery don't falter or fall apart to call it off as cavities halter..
The air breeds as a foundry of monotony clouding foul scenes of the menage; it reeks..
As decomposing hours streak a sour ease of power where this sole soulless council seats..
Brown beaten Mahogany greets with sounds of trickery from Hells founder in speech..
While Party A sits thumbing pages to contemplate an agree while dumbfounded of greed..
Impatient, the infectious host pushes to have this unholy of Nexuses eloped..
And trecherous hopes find growth as the neck relishes the most threatening groans..
The Subject nervous, shifts and notes a black rose undergoing Necrosing tones..
Like exorcist omens, deathly tomes. Wore in the face of this Lender like a necklace or cologne..
Now the Borrower wonders "why did this opportunity knock.? Is it possibly crock.?"
Maybe its drunk dreaming leaving the mind stumped, believing the possible foolery mocks..
Then reality chimes like novelty clocks as the pen becomes alive and nonchalanty jots..
"This is your sins being repaid." The pen then barbs the hand to be the Proprietarys prop..
The Demonic voice yells "You either going to sign or die in this Hell.!"..
And while the thoughts cliched, the Subject feels conveyed to say "This is quite expensive to sell"..
"Even you would find the legalities a strain on mentalities. And I must say its doing it well"..
A pause before an answer which strikes like a cancer. "Your here because the way the cards fell"..
"Hardly dealt a bad hand, but damn, certainly a horror to how this little sin dwelled"..
Minds racing now, spacing out. Staring at etchings in a Throne, picturing sketches of a home..
A place where this mellow Federalistic drone watched a seven year exiled Exodus grow..
Ignoring Heavenly ohms from deafening throws that pointed out every evidence known..
The Subject was too happy in forgetting the blows that bruised one's pettiless moans..
And so sits that pain in a pane of glass painfully painting the price of the past..
Sealing strife in the strikes that struck so stainfully now severly syphoning like sand..
But there's no flipping the hourglass, for once that last hours past- the signing is had..
It'll be iron clasps binding the hands and Subjects blood left smeared on the ivory pad..
But now shifts the sand and the reminding is mindfully mad that right now the time is at half..
"I think I need some water." A simple tatic stall. "Fine, but this is only getting harder"..
Its really nerve slaughtering taking all this in and finding the roots to what is bartered..
No fine print but exact note to risk "emotional or physical pain" will marry at this legal alter..
"I need to make a call." Said Subject suddenly in grin. "To ensure the validity of this offer"..
Stepped out the room where nostalgic, estrogen loomed. Abberation left to fester the womb..
Talked of Heaven and moves to leverage the doom and find a solid exiting ruse..
All while the pestilence swoomed and shrouded around the taunting text to construe..
It was an effort to woo the mind and heart of this, whom displayed a jestering muse..
Back to the chair. "Do we have a deal.?" The question came with burning confidence..
"I've certainly learned alot from it." Response said like a slap of working dominance..
And the dance done like a Prom of kids. When appeared a shadow of the Omninent..
The thunderous voices clashed. "This is my dwelling and I'm in control.!"
"Yes, but this Subject's of my children and I have a right to console.!"
"Well you have no legal options and I think you'll find the Sin in the life played a roll"
"You foul creature, I've sat on High watching this unfold, the contract nulled when you Stole this Soul.!"

At that Satan fell defeated. And I remembered as I ascended with the Lord, his promise..

INK'S VERSES --

Panacea

1. Emily

one night I wander waywardly. Aimlessly along the rayless streets
past granite shanties, befogged by rain and sleet, not one warm nook to lay and sleep
then I find you. A curly little caterpillar, who'd crawled beneath the trestle
sleepy, nestled in the dying Whitlow and Shepherd's-Purse that streaks the pebbles
pipe still hot and redolent - your ring-less fingers scorched a coffee-hue
hair as black as fossil-fuel, a dog-eared shower curtain shrugged on top of you
the sign above the bar blinks apple-neon, one broke bulb is a crypt for the flies
you've pissed on your thighs, head cranked back and tilted, like you're kissing the sky
you're beautiful. Below the methane emissions that hang like a rainbow
i lay my head on this magnanimous angel, fall fast asleep in her halogen halo
she wakes. Her crystal eyes, they fall on me like breaking waves on sand
and when i kneel to present the rock, she doesn't hesitate to take my hand

~

2. Tomorrow

dear Emily,

you left, i descended. Every time i close my eyes, i see the eels
bloated, black aliens ... wheezing with disease, more than even the streets can yield
their sweltry hide's like boiled kale, moist and pale - they're eating me
nowadays you're keeping clean, but I had no such grace bequeathed to me
i shan't lie. The sidewalk would be softer, if i had your hand to hold
had you not gone back to home, this concrete - would not be, quite so damp and cold
don't you remember? How we set into motion no fettering notion of honour or pride?
slinging rock on the side? - we were Ben Sanderson and Sera, we were Bonnie and Clyde
regardless, i still chalk my poems on the boulevard ... maybe you read them
it's like you always said, they make that little square of pavement an Eden
don't worry, i won't post this letter, it would only be fueling my sorrow
please love me. please love me.

yours truly,

Tomorrow

~

3. Panacea

now you'll see me. You fucking robot, your garden is so sickly green
home so crisp and clean, ph-neutral soap, pro-plus, propane pumps and Listerine
crow bar up beneath the lintel - easy, simple, tears and splinters blend with the rain
it bends with the strain, the oak cracks, I hesitate - then remember the pain
the guardian comes - a shabby old Terrier, hardly a vessel of speed and strength
she's in less than decent health. But our eyes align and for a moment, i see myself
an LP hiccups under a needle, from buzzard to beetle, creatures preserved for exhibition
it's thin and brief; some inner peace - but there's no extradition from this mental prison
i creep up the stairs, my whitened knuckles lightly brushing the balustrade
i am afraid. But Emily, you said to me - you promised you'd never take your hand away
wherever you go the pain will follow
i'm just a bad dream, of course. But at least you've faced Tomorrow.

The Train Station.

midnight iron, snaking out like specters fingers, then melting in the mist
i would like to think their odyssey is over, and that they welcome the abyss
as tender as a kiss, these shingles and their watermarks - they speak to me
almost secretly ... a hundred years gone, a hundred years of grief to be
and what unsung tales have these puffs of brisk-departing smoke imbibed?
what many stories could be told and why - do open eyes behold them - blind?
those ochre tiles, tanned to character-perfection, by nervous cigarettes
scratches, dirt and hints of sweat; the signatures of phantoms, in swirls and pirouettes.
a beggars nose gulps coffee steam - snobbily, from her sumptuous throne of trash
no gumption's prone to last, but no one thought to tell Her Majesty; she couldn't stoke the ash
i guess it's a macabre song, this with such a gulfing jaw, that challenges one
to turn one's back on the Sun ... then chase the wheels of a pram as it tractors along
or amass with the throng - no better coat than the Rorschach smudge of busy strangers
no distance greater; backwards, forward, backwards, forward; forward with the width of vapor
i watch the tired carriages, shrugging along their shouldered clouds of people
eighty tons of frozen faces, homeless-nameless ... and I can't see one ounce of evil
i think, maybe, they're just like me ... you know? - trying to unravel truth
about life, about death - but ... what the Hell do I know ...? I'm merely passing through

Are You Not Brave / Writing exercise / L.N.

~

Last night I had a crazy dream, not even half of it good though
I must preface by saying, I'm in love - don't worry, this is far from a Love Note
Lola Nash is her name, but back to the dream, a land of lakes and twisting brooks
An orphic place of Luring Numinous, from Lea's Neverending, to Labyrinthine Nooks
I was in the tavern, diffidently sipping mead from a faux-golden cup
Languishing Noticeably, when I was suddenly approached by the Local Nut
There this ogre stood with his oafish mug - gawking at me, saying squat
Then - a tremendous belch, I Laughed Noisily, coughed and gave him a Lazy Nod
He sat besides me ... "Listen Neighbor, might you part with any extra fairy-dust"?
This made me a Little Nervous, but the portly fellow couldn't be Less Nefarious
I untwisted a Lachrymiform Napkin, and gave him a pinch of effervescent matter
"Bless you Squire ... you ever heard of Lord Niflheim, the Legendary Necromancer?"
Tiring of this Leper's Natter, I was sure i'd run him through in a moment
Be it King, or Queen or Lonely Nomad, I don't have time for Ludicrous Notions
But when he produced a curious amulet, i felt compelled to let him finish
"Take a look" - so i did, 4 Lions, Necks stretched inside a Luminescent Nimbus
"Niflheim gave me this blessed trinket, alas, it can only be used by the brave"
"Hold it in a Butter-Cap Mushroom Patch, kneel, and speak Lucifers Name"
I asked, "but what will happen?" - then his jolly smile turned to blackest scorn
Glaring past that Long Nose, that boil-ridden snot-encrusted, Lurching Naricorn
"Are you not brave?" His voice was deep and smooth, it hit me like a sedative
"You should Leave Now" - he seemed less a friendly drunk, more a Lifelong Nemesis
"Oh I am, I'm going to the Butter-Cap Mushroom Patch, would Mister like to come?"
Suddenly the room was icy, misty, as though we were swimming in Liquid Nitrogen
But I could feel the panic rising, that caustic anxiety strumming my throat
"It's alright Squire, follow me" - again, his voice as soft as a Lullabye's Note
I did, it was hard to keep up; an odd sight this plump chap skipping swiftly
Through a forest thick and windy, till there they were, 50 mushrooms Lilting Nimbly
The air was bitter, filmy, I couldn't decide if it was scanty or venomous
I forced a breath anyway, then picked a mushroom from its Lacteous Nebula
It was like a Lingering Nightmare, like viewing the world through smokey glass
I said, "Let's Not do this" ... "But Squire, are you not in love with Lola Nash?"
My heart, it froze, collapsed, I'd so-far helmed my sanity: he capsized the vessel
I felt Limp, Naked, looked at my palm, no mushroom, instead the amulet Lightly Nestled
"Look No further than this - are you not brave? Then you must make the darkest vow"
"In Lucifers Name" - imbued with a shame so wretched, my stomach felt like Lava Now
I knelt, perhaps out of love, perhaps I just wanted this Hell to be finished
Oh ... who am i kidding? I spoke Lucifers Name because I'm a Lecherous Nitwit
Thunder and lightning, the violent roar of the forest ensued, I was helpless
Then i was whisked away through some refulgent conduit, some Luminous Nexus
I awoke abruptly, flustered, I hurdled over my duvet feeling desperate, awful
Later, Nontheless, after a few soporific classes, my day was Lenitive, Normal
But the dream was vivid still, i couldn't wait to get my love alone at last
After the bell rung, I Loitered Nervously, and then I saw her: Lola Nash
I said, with impeccable eloquence, "Sup bitch, how bout we get our freak on"
Her reply was simple but poignant, I think you'll agree: she said, "dream on"

NAMIX's VERSES --

[Intro]

Night..
The Solace of Sol..
*Laughs*
So vast and unexplored..

To me, it's unfortunate..
That people forget what they never see..
You gotta see through the darkness too though..
Right?..

--

Sitting on a cliff, admiring how the stars're made to glisten
Drifting in the distance, mind around a faraway dimension
People flourish in the day when all that light is sparklin' truly
But forget about the mysteries of the night and all its beauty

When their shine isn't as bright but they still continue to twinkle
Ocean tides glimmerin' drive you to dive up into the seafoam
That's glowin' cause of the moon that's casted over the tides
Bestowin' colorful hues in its path when mornin' arrives

Before the dawn when the stars're seen unweaving the cloth of dreams
A fabric enwove in thought that's still seen if you're not asleep
Wrapping around you so gently yet not a soul can resist it
So when you're under the sky your mind's in a foreign existence

Of the component which Beethoven had performed his Sonata
And which without the wave of motion in the ocean is nada
But it's composer never spoke a poem written in lyrics
So now it's spoken in the vocals of a whisperin' spirit

That goes like,

[Hook]

I've been empowered by your essence ..
I wish you'd stay forever, but you're constantly moving
Ironically my life isn't as bright without your presence ..
And though I know I'm not fast enough, in your fall I pursue it

Running behind ya while ya pull the darkness back from the lawn
They never see ya, 'cause they're only conscious after the dawn
Maybe one day they'll feel the sun and decide its colors're too bright
But until that time has come, I'll stay shinin' under the moonlight

--

Quiet silence arises while ocean fire flies're movin'
Water closin' in up by the shore that Poseidon tries seducin'
In praise of the shine above he'll raise his trident skyward to it
And, in a moment of peace, all of its tide retires movement

Admirin' the site illuminatin' up in the heavens
So all of the- rage in the waves can rest a couple of seconds
The current eases the pace and even the wind becomes silent
Each star is gleamin' from space and dreaming to glimmer the brightest

Framed in this dark abyss, capturing vision down a stone mountain
That raises crickets, and hooting, uplifting sound of wolves howlin'
Rushes of wind and nocturnal creatures'll dance over meadows
When leaves are falling in autumn, a stream'll channel the petals

So all their color's just drifted to different lands, so to settle
Cus when the rays have set is when truly the candles're speckled
But when the true morning has risen, or it's flickerin' near it
I hear the melody's hymn; a call of a whisperin' spirit

That goes like,

[Hook]

I've been empowered by your essence ..
I wish you'd stay forever, but you're constantly moving
Ironically my life isn't as bright without your presence ..
And though I know I'm not fast enough, in your fall I pursue it

Running behind ya while ya pull the darkness back from the lawn
They never see ya, 'cause they're only conscious after the dawn
Maybe one day they'll feel the sun and decide its colors're too bright
But until that time has come, I'll stay shinin' under the moonlight

--

Metamorphosis

Caterpillar of June, your metamorphosis soon
Just picture early July, a butterfly from a cocoon
Mother's rise up from her womb, summer skies to flutter through
The sun defining wondrous hues of color bright-umber maroon

Tinted wings under the noon; set over your speckles love
Same pattern that courses through, the coat of the leopard cub
Though a modest cub alone conceals his pride, mother knows
Him and his brothers grow, to out-shine the sun a million times

The brightest of sons; blessed and born with a brilliant mind
The flicker of serpent toungues, and jealous reptilian eyes
Don't phase him- no he's not sized, up by their silly disguise
They try simulating his hide; true colors, chameleons hide

How they yearn to see the shine of her pure and genuine scales
Hidden more as her outside cover forms ambiguous tales
Telling Shieks she's so majestic; shown respected by the Kings
But all to see's, a soul repressed in the holds of sinewless shell

Feeling naked without her cheetah's pelt
'O little lizard, just be yourself

Wear your natural raiment; you need'a shelf your wardrobe
Your outfit's amazin', but I think'ya scales're more-so
So youngin', don't be shy; show those scales with head up high
Carry through like you were fit to grace the Palace of Versaille

You could play the part of Peasant, or take reign amongst the Princes
'Till the days of Armaggedon, set your name upon descendants
But only you can choose, how you change and how you grow
Shaping form in your cocoon as metamorphosis unfolds

There's nothing out of your reach, 'O joey koala bear
One day you'll climb up those trees, and won't need'ya momma there
Or cling along ensnared, around her belly to peak the Eucalyptus;
One of seasoned-will, to Spring until the leaves of Autumn fare

By then, I bid you fare-well; both you and chickadee too
Who can finally fiend for himself, and leave his rickety roost
Where mother taught him the ropes; showed him how to use his wings
And sail the sky's saluted seas, of an endless entity blue

Within serenity's view; the vultures, they seem surprised
They can't believe that they've seen, such a smaller being survive
In a wind dominion which thrives with low prey when predators lurk
And the tits ascended this high as voracious Emperors perch

Couldn't possibly stand a chance; wouldn't author a second glance
But he's no longer marked as prey, because his momma sparked his flame
Like the young dragon respires, when his lungs lavish with fire
Whether a rider or a kaiser, know he's gotta harness reign

Though your name, 'O little dragon, many question exists;
You can breathe life to your legend and myth

Show them the genuine hue, that construes your very scales
Shining too true to be viewed as consumed of fairy tale
Beauties you've barely dwelled; blesséd you're still a youngin'
Still yet to every swell, sense of what you're becomin'

Either they'll show you praise, blazing their wooden trumpets
Or hate your belly blaze; flame that they couldn't stomach
But never hide it, seeing 'em blinded by your brilliance
'O no- Just press'ya pride and, be reminded by chameleon;

To wear your natural raiment; you need'a shelf your wardrobe
Your outfit's amazin', but I think'ya scales're more-so
So youngin', don't be shy; show those scales with head up high
Carry through like you were fit to grace the Palace of Versaille

You could play the part of Peasant, or take reign amongst the Princes
'Till the days of Armaggedon, set your name upon descendants
But only you can choose, how you change and how you grow
Shaping form in your cocoon as metamorphosis..

Unfolds.

Equipped alien weaponery aimed directly at the planes trajectory
Traverse this plane wit telepathy; levitate out a blackhole wit a sign that reads...
"R.I.P Malaysia Flight 370"
Degree in chemistry; mix hydrocloric brews; Agent Orange and Blue
Watching Neigh Palm weapons big enough to turn the whole Vietnam forest floor a fluorescent hue
Mordors hordes weapons in view, fire at will; Admire the skill
aim skyward and reel; drag ya leader back to the frontline and funeral pyre the kill
Ya Lord Sire forreal; from start to finish I create and flow well
I'm even a motherfucking psychopath at the check-in... welcome to Bates Motel.
Mix Vodka, Kahula and Baileys - that's a recipe for disaster
Getting Drunk in Washington protesting funerals with Westboro Baptists after
You forced this laughter watch you grab ya throat vomiting
Addicted to holy water promethazine ready to accept Morpheus peace offerings
A cult following, popularity is the reason they rally
Describing my crew? the Term 'In' is Welcome... more than Walking Dead's season finale
Group Therapy session, psychiatrists diagnosis is clear
and the beast inside is starting to tick... Captain Hooks Crocodile is near

The Glock 9 that I'm grippin could start a bonfire.. I'll hog tie ya division
A dogfighter w/ SWAT sniper precision; my strong right'd make God cry in submission
W/ shots primed to go online in an instant, put the pistol-grip to ya neck
Rippin into ya flesh; the grimmest picture of Death's sickle swingin in synergistic effect
Constructin your fate w/ multiple blades I culled from the Ancients
Approach your city carryin the skulls of the vanquished like the hull of a slave ship
Summon the strength of Goliath.. hit like a Congo viper hocking saliva
Somalian pirate in the wake of Poseidon, my optical fibers like an Oculus visor
A locust swarmin out the lotus blossom, the wrong one to go to war w/
Ronin swordsman in cloaking armor like a Trojan horse full of Roman Spartans
A polar storm shiftin the global orbit, reached the pinnacle of lethal cynosure
My genes're sinister.. DNA print reads as genius literature w/ Nietzsche's signature
Brain fires impulses from pilot's controls.. process data w/ dire results
My mind make a diamond corrode; to write what I know'd leave you white as a ghost
Or w/ Meyer syndrome.. I'm Einstein if he wired his skull to a nitrogen bulb
A dynamo clone in a scientist's coat, deciphering rows of binary code

I'll take a fictional setting and rake the thistle and webbing
Nabatean idioms reckoned I'd face a zillion legends
To skate the literal tempests - my ancient friends wouldn't mention
Inept friars, protect ya neck fibers when I'm raving to GZA with clenched fists
Let's make it simple as Reddit; if Para & Saber's gripping the weapon
you're off to a rocky start boxin' with the old guard like Mason Dixon's obsession
Just taste the venom, accept it - Pagan riddles erected
If Kano's kissing your empress, each page is visual leverage
RESPECT my team. We ain't your average Aretha Franklin nipple suppressors
We came to give you a lesson, a statement issued to enrich or triple investments
Overhaulin' with no balls - couldn't even scrape the Michelin's melon
I'm eight parts phalanx, nine percent gold digger
Five percent 5-Percenter, cypher set stone slinger
Prescribing final deaths to idle lines of vets, no zingers
cause V's an unsympathetic, isometric cybersect CoHpe stickler
Megatron rebuilt by Chevy, the system's not gonna fall
The cinderblocks in my palms had Liston droppin' his jaws
Enough subtle teasing. No longer preachin' to Priory's
A fuckin' beast when I'm writing these on eternal scrolls of summer evening ivory
Another creature entirely with another creature inside of me
Old 01-11-2024, 12:26 AM   #375
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Let me cut in here...there's no such thing as "long bar" that was dope. Just a whole bunch of wack people who suck bigging up others who also suck. The whole "long bar" thing came from chat rooms where you couldn't format verses. Just stop.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 12:14 AM   #376
Sinacog
Satan

DONE!

Last edited by Sinacog; 01-25-2024 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-16-2024, 12:32 AM   #377
Sinacog
Satan

DONE!
Old 01-16-2024, 04:57 AM   #378
Sinacog
Satan

Dragon's Speech --

Dragon's speech, napalm sectored Austchiz Concentration camp; I'm a stamp
Bomb iran and Iraq; what's all the ruckus, fuck up like I'm your man
Bombsets and concepts; I bomb raps and iran/iraq wraps; I get dap
You get fap; like 4chan's pedo bear; I am there; MAGNUM(MANGA)
I am the dragon that killed darth sidious and darth vader; I am creator
I am the senator of the republic; snub shit; dub shit; I am the laser
Laser cannons shoot at your caboose; let loose; not lose; I will shoot
I compute; I am Disputer; bombing lasers; charming face masks; I compute
I am the dark moth; bomb scoff; shot gloss; and pop off
Knock off knock off's; I am Disputer and Sinacog; I've been at large
Move at the speed of light; compute with the speed of light; I am dice
333 defeating 666's; I am a computer devil; on another level
Bombing metal; gepetto in the meadow; singing awful songs
I bomb the sconce; Karma blocked; I am the awful writer in a lawful cypher
Most lethal Viper; shoot a sniper; abuse the lifer; I am a cypher
I am Sinacog; the Vietnam Jungle is in danger; blitz screen the savior
I am a laser; taking people to another dimension of torture and pain
Scorching the brain; I am insane; pen game dragon; ten brain's active
I am Disputer; the laser cannon; breaking magnums; till their extinct
I am the brink of insanity; sink the calamaity; ink from your majesty
DISPUTER RULES! The Coliseum of bitches says; bomb museums with glitches vexed
On the brink of the schism rex; going back in time; to break a Spinosaurus spine
I'm the flores win; the time of horus rhyme; OSIRIS IN THE FLESH
A virus undetected from the rhyming detective; like I am Andrew Flores, yes!
Candor in the flesh; breaking necks of techs; I'm a monster from the ocean
Karma is explosion; bombing from the motion; Karma is erosion
I am Sinacog and Disputer; AJ The Menace writing lyrics
Enticing spirits from shota and manga to vagina/penis
I am the miracle from Jerusalem; the noose was fun
Till' I popped the gun at their blue scimitars; like I've been at large
With Red DRAGON CLAWS from your halls; breaking walls
Forsaking Baal; taking scrolls with snakes and trolls
I am ancient gold; diamond in the soft; rhyming from a jalt
I am the claws of Satan; the ball is bounced; and the walls are hounded--
Kind of like God's Mountains; when I slash his brain into blood fountains
I am astounded at my life; as I destroy posessed in the flesh
I posesses you; I posesses demons; I sorcerer that posesses demons
You'll hear them screaming; and YES! EVEN JESUS!

Last edited by Sinacog; 01-16-2024 at 05:08 AM.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:45 AM   #379
Sinacog
Satan

Chise Hatori (Ashen Eye)
vs.
Ruroni Kenshin
I'm ascending as a tragedy, rendering your casualty; try to animal; bending the normality!
I'm rendering with lavish gleam, ascending to your anguish screams, I'm a Arisikima; 'you're a insect for killing and thinking you're fly' I'll use black magic to turn you to one in actuality!
My sin will be my gleam, I'll bury you in every inch of the sea; you remind me of Yahiko; you'll always be a bitch kid to me!
I'm vivid with dreams! I'm a sinister thief! I'm a serpentine, and I'll 'bite your Adam's apple' and turn this seer into a tree!
I have sought the scorn! I'm a thief in the night, robbing war! I was the double cross chain; when you sought the sword!
I've fought your sword with lots of scorn! All I had to do was 'lure this weasel in' with the fox and lore!
I'm a Angel, with a shimmering halo! You're missing a halo! I tamed the demon inside you; you're submissive to Angels!
You don't even kill, this bitch kid's a fable! I'll put my claws to your naval! With all your killings, you couldn't 'see the light' looking at a glistening' rainbow!
My hell's flame is so hot, I've diminished frost! I'm a fast Djinn, you'll have the quickest loss! I see you 'in the mist of war' with every inch of fog!
This kid's a dog! He'll never be a sinful pawn! So with black magic; I'll teleport you to the burning star you were wishing on!
I'm ancient with threats! A laymen in breasts! I'm 'pulling your card' I'm a jack, making 'fun of this clown' he'll never know the way of a jest!
I'm favored as best! Taming your breath! You 'go for the kill each battle' we'll now I'll pray for your death!
Text Showdown -
Light Yagami -
My charm is as hot as the star of David! Rod is sacred; I'd scarred your face kid; bars complacent!
Carve your niche! I'm a czar of placement! I'm Light Yagami! You couldn't 'see the light' God created!
I'm forsaking you in duels! This is simple MATHA-MATICS I'm blatant with the rule! You're such a spotted weasel! You'd have to shapeshifte to intrude!
I'm razor in a duel! Forget you animal, you're the fakest in a zoo! I have a apple, I LOVE THEM! I'm taking you to school!
I've fulfilled accord! Torn down the hills with scorn! I've been in battle, I've actually had the thrill of war!
You were scared, with your shrill acorrd! So I'll write 'Hitsen Mytsurugi in the Death Note' and kill your sword!
My pen is stopping cuts! My pen's flame will burn you to fossil dust! You'll receive 'a pen'that's lots of stuff!
You're a awful schmuk! I'll make you have lots of fuss! 'Killing people for peace'? You're not a prophet; I'll kill you before STRAHAN does!
I act tragic! Rap flashes of raps classics! You think you're better than me, butt you got it assbackwards!
I'm a rap raptor! I caused a wack rapture! Saying you're a 'Arisikima' 'when my God' will cast you with black magic! (GENIUS)
I'm discerning your flashes! I'll say a sermon of rapping! You're not 'rich in taste' you can't discern words from what's lavish!
I'm learning your passion, discerning with ration! You 'feel ashamed for killing' forget putting your head underground; I'm burning your ashes! (Welcome to Hell!)
Ruroni Kenshin -
I'm a rhyming czar! Time will fly, time will spark! I have lines of heart! While you're 'drunk off time' only rhyming bars!
I have the finest art! Lines remark! My 'sword will kill your pen' I'm a killer; I'll never be behind your bars!
My rhymes are sedated! Time is inflated! I've been rhyming for days kid! You're 'behind ancient time' my rhymes will be sacred!
3rd eye on what's David! Rhyming complacent! I am the prince of darkness 'I'll kill your God' with the light I created!
I'll draw blood, and throw you the crypt with sea marks! You can't defeat my glee's heart! It's like my fantasy's painted your imagination; you'll never dream art!
Look again, I have three scars! Oh, you disappeared! Because this Ariskima will cut his sword; and have you 'stripping on the Asherah poles' 'stripping on BARS'!
I'm far as the scorn! Catch your dark by the horns! You have a apple, but you're not from God; you're a pussy; you wouldn't make a remark about thorns! (I'M BLASPHEMOUS)
Your pen can't spar with my sword! My sword is as sharp as a thorn! You have 'the heart of a pen' but will never have the heart of a sword!
I'm diminish your heart! With a finished remark! I'll say a prayer; but you couldn't have 'black magic' wishing on stars!
I'll have you submissive to art! Liquid and tar! You may be a serpent, but this 'fox will strike twice as quick' when you relinquish your guard!
My plans are heartless! When I draw my sword; you couldn't have ran as marksman! You say words, while I stand remark less!
My sword is exact like darts kid! I'm exact with jargon! You may be Light, but I AM DARKNESS!
This is a very good battle, tell me who you thought won. Let me know......

Last edited by Sinacog; 02-21-2024 at 08:53 AM.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:50 AM   #380
Sinacog
Satan

DONE!