Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2018, 01:23 PM   #261
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Yeah, some people don’t even have feet
lol
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:41 PM   #262
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Rule 34 bro.

Everything that can be thought of exists.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:05 PM   #263
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Why is this thread the only thing poppin this week
Yea idk I was just wondering if anyone else ever been approached by someone claiming to be of a secret society idk wtf this just turned in to lol
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:33 PM   #264
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Yea idk I was just wondering if anyone else ever been approached by someone claiming to be of a secret society idk wtf this just turned in to lol
If someone approached you claiming to be in a secret society then it can’t be all that secret. Plus, you can never know if these dudes are just try hards obsessed with sadist sexual practices, who like to dress up in robes while you glug glug glug from the power they feel they’ve obtained and the invincibility to the law they feel that gives them.

Idk. Who knows. If a dude approached me claiming to be from a cult then I would be paranoid about being murdered or that I’d end up in a room full of obsessive types with compulsions toward anti-God rhetoric. You’re atheist? Cool. Me too, probably, but why are y’all needing to congregate? Power in numbers? Alright then. That’s not me, though. Keep your intense social club to yourself. I’m not coming to the party. You wanna talk politics and philosophy? I’m down, but why you bringing up Lucifer? He was an angel? Well I don’t believe in those but good luck with that. Oh he’s just a concept? Dope. Can’t we just talk about the concept instead of Satan the allegory for your concept? What’s with the black satin and dark red lettering? Y’all are strange in a way that my strangeness doesn’t jive with.

Last edited by dull boy; 07-12-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:37 PM   #265
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Slit his throat and drink his strength.

Pause.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:08 PM   #266
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Lol I do not know for sure if he is a true adept but he claim to be of the rose cross order but he's not heavily involved as he put it. He said that Lucifer I'd a wave of conciousness and not a being. Regardless of whatever the case is I still like to hear other peoples opinions and ideas on what they think and make my own conclusions after. No one is always 100% wrong or right so there's always something to learn but just have to be non credulous
Old 08-17-2018, 04:06 AM   #267
Dragon

Battle Record: 0-1

Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon

I am a christian. There is really no such thing as 'Luciferian religion' but Satanism. I wouldn't try to come in contact with such a thing. It's very bad for your soul. Don't do such a thing.

Last edited by Dragon; 08-17-2018 at 04:14 AM.
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 08:08 AM   #268
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
I am a christian. There is really no such thing as 'Luciferian religion' but Satanism. I wouldn't try to come in contact with such a thing. It's very bad for your soul. Don't do such a thing.
No there is.

It's not the same as Satanism.

Luciferian philosophy is more about knowledge and gnosis. That God kept man in the garden of Eden as slaves, and Lucifer set man free by knowledge. There's something that guy wrote I mentioned but I only have part of it
Old 08-17-2018, 10:54 AM   #269
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
This is part of what that guy posted. Read it I find it interesting.

THE SERPENT OF SALVATION

We have said that, according to the Gnostic interpretation of Genesis, the creator god imprisoned Adam and Eve in a world of misery and gave them a subservient soul. The bible says that after eating the forbidden fruit Adam and Eve hid themselves, ashamed by the mistake they had made. God arrived in paradise and called Adam with these words: "Where are you?" He appeared to be acting like a master calling his servant. When he didn't find him, he seemed to be saying: "Where are you? Where have you hidden yourself? What have you done? Why are you not here working?"

This creator god created Adam and Eve incapable of distinguishing between good and evil, between the uncreated kingdom and the created one. He also created them ignorant of their origin and their destiny.

Why did he create them like this? According to Gnosis, the creator didn't want man to know his true origin. This world was created against the will of the Unknowable God and this was something the creator did not want man to know. He didn't want them (and still doesn't) to know the Spiritual situation in which they were living, who they were or why they had been created. He wanted them to remain ignorant and still does so to this day. This is why he forbade them to eat from the tree of knowledge. Because it would "open their eyes", wake them up and make them notice who they were and where they came from, the situation they were in and what they had to do. It would make them aware that Eden wasn't paradise, but just the opposite.

In his book "La franc-maçonnerie", Father Leon Meurin describes the Gnostic interpretations of the earthly paradise and the Serpent of Genesis, and the following ideas come up: Jehovah does not want man to know his origin or his great destiny. He forbids all contact with the higher world. He wants man to be a reflection of him, the creator, and not a reflection of the Supreme God.

But man did wake up, and he did become aware of good and evil. How did he manage to do this? The Serpent of temptation in Eden fed him the forbidden fruit which opened his eyes. According to Gnostics this Serpent is Lucifer, the Messenger of Light. This is the meaning of the word Lucifer: Bearer of Light. Lucifer took the form of a serpent to wake man up. He is a Messenger of the Supreme God, the Unknowable God. He is a Messenger of the True God who came into this imperfect, inadequate and wretched world to wake up and liberate man, to show him his true situation and what his great destiny could be like. For this reason, those who follow the orders of the creator god consider the serpent to be something malicious and satanic and in all this confusion liken it with satan.

On the other hand, Gnostics see the Serpent Lucifer as a saviour, someone who came to save man, a Messenger of the True God. This Serpent of Enlightenment which brought Gnosis, Gnostic truth which allows the authentic and true nature of things to be seen in this world of confusion, came to liberate man. Lucifer is the true liberator of man. He came to liberate man from the tyranny of Yahve, from the tyranny of the creator god. He brought the real knowledge that in itself can free man and help him to escape from this satanic world and return to the world from which he came.

This Serpent is, for Gnostics, the Serpent of Salvation, the Serpent which opened the eyes of man, which offered him the apple of emancipation to help him wake up and free himself from this world of misery and impure matter.

The creator wanted to create man like the other living beings, incapable of distinguishing between good and evil but the Serpent's actions woke them up and liberated them. According to Gnostics, this knowledge, this Gnosis which the Serpent Lucifer brought to man, undoubtedly caused a great cosmic disturbance in the creation. This is how powerful this knowledge is. Gnosis causes changes in those who receive it, in those who listen to it because it is not common or current knowledge, it is liberating knowledge.

There is an interesting book written by Ernst Bloch called "Atheism in Christianity", which gives a good synthesis of this whole aspect of Gnostic thought, the aspect related to the Serpent of Liberation as a Messenger of the True God.

Gnostics of later times, at the beginning of Christianity, who came to be known as Christian Gnostics or Gnostic Christians, regarded Christ as the Serpent of Genesis. This was because Christ, much later than the events in the earthly paradise, came carrying a liberating message, just like the Serpent. A message which frees man from this impure world. These Christian Gnostics believe that it was this knowledge which allowed man to make contact with the other world, the one opposed to the demiurge: the unknowable world of the True God.

Christ, the bearer of this message, this Gnosis, has been likened to the Serpent of Genesis, who returns to Earth for a second time to help humanity. The first coming was Serpent Lucifer
Old 08-17-2018, 10:55 AM   #270
Elemental P

@Ghost01 have you ever read anything on Gnostic Luciferianism? I know you're a Christian and was jc as to your opinion of this perversion of Genesis?
Old 08-17-2018, 01:41 PM   #271
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmao
Hey, I know you subscribe to your own bullshit, but have you ever read THIS bullshit?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:13 PM   #272
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I'm sleeping on the couch Tonite
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:24 PM   #273
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Damn how did I miss this thread

Lmao
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:21 PM   #274
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lmao
Hey, I know you subscribe to your own bullshit, but have you ever read THIS bullshit?
Lmao this isn't MY Bullshit it's called Gnostic Luciferianism. I'm simply making an observation, doesn't mean I'm a Fucking devil worshipper. And yes I do find it interesting, it's the OTHER side of the story per se. Aside from just the Christian POV.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:30 PM   #275
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I'm sleeping on the couch Tonite
Nani?
Old 08-17-2018, 05:47 PM   #276
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Sounds essentially just like gnosticism which Plato an whoever else came up w back around the 3rd century ...but someone added Lucifer to it lol....which is fine I guess but kindve retarded lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:58 PM   #277
Elemental P

Quote:
Sounds essentially just like gnosticism which Plato an whoever else came up w back around the 3rd century ...but someone added Lucifer to it lol....which is fine I guess but kindve retarded lol
I mean what is your thoughts on this from a Christian perspective? Aside from being retarded. Do you think Adam and Eve could have possibly ben held in the garden as God's pets? Like he just wanted humans to be like the rest of the animals in the garden and kept there. I'm not for one or the other I just find it all really interesting, there is also a lot of psychological implications to Christianity that's really interesting. If you're familiar with Jordan B Petersons work, he does a psychological analysis of the Bible that I been watching
Old 08-17-2018, 06:55 PM   #278
Ghost1

I've watched that entire series it's dope af

An if I thought this theory had merit I would believe in it lol
Old 08-17-2018, 07:05 PM   #279
Ghost1

I mean yeah sure it's interesting and fun to think about I guess but u can't really just take a small passage from the Bible...misenterpret it....and then ignore the entire rest of the scriptures that deny everything that is claimed

Like I said....it's just a mock gnosticism w a new spin....that's why it's worthless

If u want to attribute Lucifer to the positive spirituality that is spoken of in the Bible ....that's fine....but there's really no logical leap to this conclusion from the texts.... The holy ghost is the spirit they want to claim is Lucifer

See....the problem entirely is that Lucifer is a Christian/judeo concept.....so if u want to accept Lucifer then u need to accept the Christian/judeo manuscripts and if u accept those manuscripts the leap to naming the holy spirit Lucifer is just so far fetched I genuinely would have to ask what fucking book they were reading lol
Old 08-17-2018, 07:14 PM   #280
Elemental P

Quote:
I mean yeah sure it's interesting and fun to think about I guess but u can't really just take a small passage from the Bible...misenterpret it....and then ignore the entire rest of the scriptures that deny everything that is claimed

Like I said....it's just a mock gnosticism w a new spin....that's why it's worthless

If u want to attribute Lucifer to the positive spirituality that is spoken of in the Bible ....that's fine....but there's really no logical leap to this conclusion from the texts.... The holy ghost is the spirit they want to claim is Lucifer

See....the problem entirely is that Lucifer is a Christian/judeo concept.....so if u want to accept Lucifer then u need to accept the Christian/judeo manuscripts and if u accept those manuscripts the leap to naming the holy spirit Lucifer is just so far fetched I genuinely would have to ask what fucking book they were reading lol
That's an interesting. I'm still reading about all of this just to see if I learn anything but I will continue to read up on it some more. I think what you say makes sense, I mean Lucifer is supposed to be the greatest deceiver so I don't see it being too far fetched people believe that philosophy.

Tags
copy bubonic plague, f sharp for pyramids, johnny mnemonic brain