Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2018, 11:06 AM   #221
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
You haven’t really done anything worthwhile in ages tbh lol

He was super cringey and I responded with one liners

You don’t understand what’s going on with the podcast because you blow it off as a revival of your thing which it isn’t

You’re just a negative Nancy
apparently im not the only one blowing it off is the point.

an word u right i been mad busy honestly.....the current state of things is pretty uninspiring as well
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:08 AM   #222
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Repainting the den black over the lime green right now
Old 07-12-2018, 11:08 AM   #223
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Repainting the den black over the lime green right now
Go with avocado and leave the curtains open after changing the locks.

Trust me, I’m the king of petty.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:13 AM   #224
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
apparently im not the only one blowing it off is the point.

an word u right i been mad busy honestly.....the current state of things is pretty uninspiring as well
It’s meant to be a starter project to collab with people here that have talents. It was an easy first step. I don’t plan on NC becoming this collective I have in mind, I just have boarded with people here and recognize some people just need help/motivation to do something creative for more than the NC community.

It’s not meant to become a huge thing, and it’s reception on Nc strictly would be super irrelevant if it even was.

The fact that stuff didn’t occur to you, considering you’re a smart dude, means you haven’t listened to it at all. So you’re blindly hating and assuming things off maybe half of the reception? A lot of it is good. Lots of people involved.

For example though it got sharp and I actually talking about creative stuff just from talking about segments for the podcast and we’re working on a small project together now. I think Inno has found a voice as ell and could do a lot of cool stuff. Etc etc.

Being close minded is cool when you’re bags, but as ghost1 you’ve just kind of been here and you seem like you’re finding faith and happiness so maybe it’s time to not be such a grumpy cunt for the sake of your persona?

Idk seems like you’re in a middle phase like I was before killing the Scheinberg persona.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:24 AM   #225
Ghost1

nah not grumpy at all, ur analysis of my person is inaccurate, probably because youre trying to compare us, ive never had a persona on here....you stated that schienberg was a complete character creation.....bags/ghost1 etc has always been and always will be me....exaggerated to degrees at times but theyre always me so i don't need to go out of my way to make my actions conform to the personas....the personas conform to my actions because they are one and the same.

your podcast doesn't appeal to me because of the topics and participants involved. i don't consider any of you to be more knowledgeable in any arena that other, more reputable sources would be and aside from that none of you strike me as interesting or intriguing at all so its just not something i plan to invest my time in.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #226
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
nah not grumpy at all, ur analysis of my person is inaccurate, probably because youre trying to compare us, ive never had a persona on here....you stated that schienberg was a complete character creation.....bags/ghost1 etc has always been and always will be me....exaggerated to degrees at times but theyre always me so i don't need to go out of my way to make my actions conform to the personas....the personas conform to my actions because they are one and the same.

your podcast doesn't appeal to me because of the topics and participants involved. i don't consider any of you to be more knowledgeable in any arena that other, more reputable sources would be and aside from that none of you strike me as interesting or intriguing at all so its just not something i plan to invest my time in.
Sorry you typecast peoples intellect on boarding. That’s a character flaw you should work on. It’s more a community thing and flexing talents with each other at this point.

Bags was a persona in a sense. At the peak of your bapridkg you made up/exaggerated stories for golden threads and did the whole all caps/long post graphically insulting people shtick. It isn’t how you acted in the real world.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:31 AM   #227
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Knuck is that annoying kid who gets hit in the face with a rock for being an annoying stubborn faggot but then plays the rest of the pick up game with a bloody face like he didn’t just get hit in the face with a rock.

Idc if we’re cool, guys. I hate y’all. Let’s keep playing, tho. ‘Nother rock hits him. He argues for 45 minutes about how he was right about not caring about getting hit with the rock. Meanwhile everyone is so sick of his shit he gets stoned to death but gets up and keeps arguing. Not even acknowledging the blood. Or that he’s dead.

It’s annoying at its core. You’re annoying. You told me yesterday no one likes me lol That’s not really cool, but cool, I guess? Seems no one likes you and you’re impossibly stubborn and as I’ve just colorfully illustrated you don’t know when you look embarrassing.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:35 AM   #228
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

You see me and appear to see this forum as a place of personas. Like Bags, I’ve never had a persona, really. People wanna saddle me with the emo suicidal shit and I get it, but fuck that’s so lazy that when it’s mentioned I just feel bad for the person.

Like you mentioned me dropping a pallet on someone lol Told me I was mad and flustered. Which is all a tactic you use, which is odd because you go on and on seeming clearly flustered.

You’re gross.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #229
Ghost1

ud have to have known me in the real world to make that case tho

im not sure i need to refute that point...since i just stated it was inaccurate prior to you trying to dispute it.... but i could if u need me to?

as far as type casting people based on what they say? hey....if anyone wants to be judged on higher standards they are welcome to perform at them...otherwise they run the risk of being perceived by how they act and what they say. charge me if u want but the reality is if you or anyone else wants to be valuated accurately then its your job to present yourself accordingly.

i don't feel like we are really having an actual conversation tho, you seem to be more concerned with winning the exchange which is of zero concern or value to me.

god bless young knuckle.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #230
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Also I can’t recall knowing anything about you before yesterday.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:39 AM   #231
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

All proud of some persona ego I guess you had words with? Schendiagel? Bragging about it almost. Mentioned it here. Mentioned it in your discussion with me. Tried comparing the confidence I have in my writing to him.

You’re weird. Weird. Gross. Annoying.

What are you doing?
Old 07-12-2018, 11:42 AM   #232
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

You’re assessment reeks of social anxiety lol
Old 07-12-2018, 11:47 AM   #233
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i like sharp eh's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
Old 07-12-2018, 11:50 AM   #234
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
You’re assessment reeks of social anxiety lol
Vintage Knuck

Last edited by dull boy; 07-12-2018 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Your*
Old 07-12-2018, 11:53 AM   #235
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
ud have to have known me in the real world to make that case tho

im not sure i need to refute that point...since i just stated it was inaccurate prior to you trying to dispute it.... but i could if u need me to?

as far as type casting people based on what they say? hey....if anyone wants to be judged on higher standards they are welcome to perform at them...otherwise they run the risk of being perceived by how they act and what they say. charge me if u want but the reality is if you or anyone else wants to be valuated accurately then its your job to present yourself accordingly.

i don't feel like we are really having an actual conversation tho, you seem to be more concerned with winning the exchange which is of zero concern or value to me.

god bless young knuckle.
I just talk to talk lol

I’m just sayin don’t call something bad or a failure when you don’t know anything about it and more than less of the active members are participating in it. You and a few others that seem to be that core topical/ole mystery groups message peeps not respecting anyone else’s opinions cus you feel like you have enough opinions you respect around you doesn’t make it a shitty thing. It makes it a thing you aren’t interested in. Just say that instead of shitting on it in a way that made you look like a jerkoff for not understanding it.

Or don’t either way your lack of viewership remains a lack of viewership and therefore your not really relevant to its context remotely ja feel
Old 07-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #236
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Vintage Knuck
Lol @ correcting you’re/your. I type at you quickly with no checking grammar on a phone. What kind of social outcast is a nazi grammar on a forum in 2018 lmao

I gave you one liners that fueled your rage while reading 150 pages for my interpersonal communication class. I literally could have addressed you in textbook manner while reading the text book but that wouldn’t be fun. You’re not on my level sadboy.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:06 PM   #237
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Lol @ correcting you’re/your. I type at you quickly with no checking grammar on a phone. What kind of social outcast is a nazi grammar on a forum in 2018 lmao

I gave you one liners that fueled your rage while reading 150 pages for my interpersonal communication class. I literally could have addressed you in textbook manner while reading the text book but that wouldn’t be fun. You’re not on my level sadboy.
Yes. Mmhmm.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:08 PM   #238
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Y’all niggahs gonna throws fifths or what?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:08 PM   #239
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Yes. Mmhmm.
Glad you’re realizing my superiority. Thank you for converting.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #240
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I wouldn’t talk to Knuck any longer than I had to irl. He’d be arguing with me as I’m half way down the street in my car listening to NPR. I’d be home and he’d still be out there on the corner talking to himself about how he can’t lose and isn’t wrong.

Starting to think he has assburgers. Really.

Tags
copy bubonic plague, f sharp for pyramids, johnny mnemonic brain