Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2018, 04:20 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 4 MAG: I’M UPSET FT. BLEAK

INTRO

What’s up fagits, we’re back with another mag and by we I mean me. Allen is doing a great job though! Allen where are you? Anyways, the boy bleak stepped in this week and helped with the mag thank goodness cause it’s been busy for me recently lol. This guy Killing Spree swore to me that he’d help out but I shoulda known better than to trust a Canadian hockey loving drunk hobbit fagit. Whatever, it was a cool week and although I am quite displeased at the quality of bars, I am glad the majority of you showed. Lenox is banned from the league. Here we go!

YOUR BARS WITH WORDS (Battle Reviews ft. Cred)

PREDICTIONS BY BLEAK

Predictions, brought to you... no, gifted to you by: bleak

DMS (1-0) vs. Cereal (1-2)

Idk who DMS is but Cereal I know. So let's go DMS 100/0

Contenders Match: Blue Bayou (3-0) vs. bleak (3-0)

Well well well mr bleak managed to get this far and is 3-0, props to bleak yo. I had no idea how he did it, but good shit bro. He’s a fat white lesvian from Norway and speaks little to no English. Blue Bayou is elite and has the upper hand here but bleak has the potential for an upset for damn sure. This is gonna be close. Blue Bayou 60/40

Ghost1 (2-1) vs. Twodrop (2-1)

G1 has experience, I think 2drop is getting better. This mostly depends on what version we get of both. I got Bags 60/40 but really the scouting report changes every week.

takem2school (0-1) vs. Killing Spree (0-1)

Cred should take this one, KS seems to have locked himself into lower mid tier lately. You should quit RB it makes u worse imo + it's a dead meme. I mean this site is too, but the renaissance is now. Cred 65/35pm

Hush (0-0) vs. Unfukwitable (0-0)

Haven't seen either guy battle in a WHILE but both have it in their bags. Idk who to pick but hopefully they both show and give us a good read. 50/50

Chainz (0-1) vs. Mediocrity (0-2)

Chainz no showed, Med lost a close one to me and idk. but I guess Med, he knows how to formulate a punch Mediocrity 60/40

Plot (1-2) vs. veritas (0-1)

V knows how to write, I liked his bar last week and I like his chances if both show here. Plot has been (kind of) better about it but he's kinda known for no showing. I guess we will find out. Veritas 51/49

Innovator (1-2) vs. Flow (1-2)

Flow is 1-2 somehow, maybe lost some drive after his run as of late. Inno still proving he's got what it takes in a battle atmosphere, and he's not clueless. Hard to call, if Flow comes correct he will take it but his bars haven't been registering with voters. Inno has to make up ground for name weight but he could possibly steal one. Flow 65-35

Burd (1-0) vs. Amen (1-0)

Amen is not the text savant I always expected him to be, how u wait 16 years for ur comeback and u come with some Old MacDonald's farm type shit? Voting in battles like ur the 2nd coming of kungfugrip? Foh w/ that shit u worse than 80% of the writers u criticize. Ur lucky Aero didn't take u seriously and wrote even more bullshit than u did. ORC 105/-5

Jabari Black (2-1) vs. Pinot Grij (1-1)

JB building up a resume of names, this would be a big one to add to the list. I like Pulse here but don't count JB out for an upset, his style works well here. Still don't think he's some random, maybe an Ali playing the long game. Pulse 55/45

Destroyer (2-1) vs. Incredible (2-1)

Des should take it, I honestly haven't kept up with Incred's improvement. Surprised Des is still here, glad to see ur still alive tho. Des 75/25

Cashius (2-1) vs. MMLP (2-1)

MMLP is 2-1 good shit. I remember he beat someone good but I'm not going into archives. Cash always popping in to champ shit, I think his only loss was Blue. I gotta lean Cash, per history and experience, but there is always hope. Cash 80/20

Contenders Match: Schadenfreude (3-0) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (3-0)

Chy proving he can make it in the arena, but he meets a tough test here. Schad is hard to write against imo. Chy has been creative, and that will lend well into a W here. Schad needs to not underestimate the challenge he is presented, and he should win. Shod&fraud 60/40

WORST BARS OF THE WEEK BY BLEAK (SHOTS FIRED!)

Exis

Get your frame nailed with hammers, you frail ass bastard
Go slam some Aids filled ring & say your claim to fame is Magic.

Aero

“EXCUSE ME BUDDY!!” then it’s “I’m sorry miss...” from then I control her
If you hear me say “EXCUSE ME BUDDY, oops sorry miss” I tapped your girl on her shoulder

Amen

We saw your "GOAT" pic vs Muff, this dudes blind & a queer,
Confusing that w/ a Donkey’s fitting, jack-ass defines your career.

Killing Spree

U signed out cos Ur bitter W/Votes, Grow ups all he had to do
So I'll Punch Desalinize till he can remove all the salt from his attitude

MESSAGE TO DESTROYER

OUTRO

A little uninspired to write this weeks mag due to the quality of bars being posted, but I am a man of my worm. Hey if you guys missed it, Barcotic just got destroyed by BodySnatcher in the BAL and he’s crying up a storm as per usual. On a more serious note, I want to see some fuckin BARZ yo. Like do I have to start setting killer matches each week in order to see some shit that isn’t half assed or “just enough to win?” A lot of you have had easy matches because it’s all about weeding out until you see yourself battling dope people back to back due to records. Some of you can’t even skunk the trash people you’re up against lol sad but hey it’s ok. Better bars = better mags. Peace.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:21 PM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts @BodySnatcher
Old 07-10-2018, 04:25 PM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmfaoooooo @ wtf did you bite in to bro? That shit slaughtered me, LOLLLLL

Had to spit it back out "bone marrow" lolllll

I'm never eating KFC again but I paid for it... Fucking clown, lol.

@bleak - sadly that bar is better then anything you've ever written and I have not written in years, faggot. "Give that some sought"

Let me get back in the swing of things. Matter of fact, give me bleak next weak so I can body him.

Last edited by Amen; 07-10-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:33 PM   #4
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

I have a title to win next week

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:36 PM   #5
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lmfaoooooo @ wtf did you bite in to bro? That shit slaughtered me, LOLLLLL

Had to spit it back out "bone marrow" lolllll

I'm never eating KFC again but I paid for it... Fucking clown, lol.

@bleak - sadly that bar is better then anything you've ever written and I have not written in years, faggot.

Let me get back in the swing of things. Matter of fact, give me bleak next weak so I can body him.
Lol if he loses this week and wants to battle you then I’ll make it happen. He seems determined to win it all tho
Old 07-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #6
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

@bleak
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...=Killing+spree
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #7
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Good work though guys on getting a mag up.

& Lippopotamus I never swore anything buddy. Lmk though if you need help
Old 07-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

should have kept the food out of the thumbnail
Won’t be watching
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:53 PM   #9
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
I have a title to win next week
Good luck w/ that.

I'll see you, I'm sure. Just know the only vote you will get is from faggot bags considering he auto hate votes me regardless and it's obvious he's a man child.

Start writing and tweaking that bar now.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:55 PM   #10
Kill Spree

@Ghost1 ^^^
Old 07-10-2018, 05:20 PM   #11
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

This mag was epic lololololol @ the Orc reading accent... lol at the prediction of Orc and @Amen amen you’re to lose badly you’re trash.

And @For Battling I admit I did lose the battle for us.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:30 PM   #12
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quality.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:38 PM   #13
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Good luck w/ that.

I'll see you, I'm sure. Just know the only vote you will get is from faggot bags considering he auto hate votes me regardless and it's obvious he's a man child.

Start writing and tweaking that bar now.
Bruh your bar was the worst thing we’ve ever seen. No way you can make up that amount of failure to compete with my protege Burd.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:53 PM   #14
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Dope mag peeps. Keep it up will watch video when I get home
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:30 PM   #15
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Lmaooo @ the intro in the vid, u a funny ass nigga
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:49 PM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

@For Battling don’t give up the fight. I need you to continue to keep text alive so I can eventually profit from us creating a blog and YouTube videos.

Old 07-10-2018, 08:03 PM   #17
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Not gunna lie, eventho its stretched af , upon reread I actually think Aeros punch is pretty funny
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:08 PM   #18
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Not gunna lie, eventho its stretched af , upon reread I actually think Aeros punch is pretty funny
lol it was definitely better than Amen’s. You see Schad trying to be creative in his most recent 1-2 against Chyeah? That Made me never want to be creative again

Old 07-10-2018, 08:14 PM   #19
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Schades bar was pretty dope tbh ... ya'll are tripping , w/e tho

I dont think half the voters even understood your punch last week .. it took me two reads lol .. it was an interesting angle lol but I dig it
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:30 PM   #20
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
@For Battling don’t give up the fight. I need you to continue to keep text alive so I can eventually profit from us creating a blog and YouTube videos.
So you unearth my plan and think you’re about to make yourself a part of it? Thin kagain.