Old 07-10-2018, 11:57 AM   #61
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Im at work but i guess i'll address some of the points raised when i get home

As far as a concrete conclusive point is concerned, you can reach a point where you research the tent poles of the goofy belief system and find them provably false. So for every huh thats strange theory presented, when its presented next to something verifiably false, its easy to throw the whole thing out as conspiracy nut nonsense
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:59 AM   #62
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
It's funny we associate most occult practices w/ satanism when they actually originate from the Judeo/Christian
No, ‘we’ don’t. You’re projecting.

I want to be involved in these conversations because I have things to contribute, but I get this sense that y’all are 15 years behind me and are unlikely to ever catch up.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:03 PM   #63
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Well shed some light, please.

Is blood sacrifice not associated with satanism?

Was I the only one who thought if someone sacrificed a cat, they had to be some weird satan worshiping heathen?

Contribute please, all ears.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:08 PM   #64
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well shed some light, please.

Is blood sacrifice not associated with satanism?

Was I the only one who thought if someone sacrificed a cat, they had to be some weird satan worshiping heathen?

Contribute please, all ears.
Who is sacrificing cats? Or anything for that matter? And if they are why are you bringing it up? What do the origins matter? Human nature is at the root of everything. Religion is a creation of man. What devil? What demon? Do you actually believe in angels and heaven?

I need tons of background on you personally to have any real idea of where you are in your perception of things.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:10 PM   #65
Twodrop
Unknown

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Im at work but i guess i'll address some of the points raised when i get home

As far as a concrete conclusive point is concerned, you can reach a point where you research the tent poles of the goofy belief system and find them provably false. So for every huh thats strange theory presented, when its presented next to something verifiably false, its easy to throw the whole thing out as conspiracy nut nonsense
lol. have u attempted to join a lodge?

Have u ran around naked w/ Bill Clinton and recited ancient text?!

U do body work on metal machines. Do not act like an authority on occult matters u no nothing about.

I REALLY DO THIS. I BELONG TO A LODGE. I HAVE SACRIFICED LIVING THINGS TO BEEZLEBUB. I PREFORM BLACK MAGIC ON DAVID BLAINE LEVELS. DO NOT ASSUME TO KNOW, when you do not.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:12 PM   #66
Twodrop
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Who is sacrificing cats? Or anything for that matter? And if they are why are you bringing it up? What do the origins matter? Human nature is at the root of everything. Religion is a creation of man. What devil? What demon? Do you actually believe in angels and heaven?

I need tons of background on you personally to have any real idea of where you are in your perception of things.
I'm referring to your indoctrinated opinions. I'm asking u what ur familiarity with satanism is... and what it makes u think of.

edit:

SORRY GUIZ JUST SNIFF'D AN 8BALL OF CREATINE... MA BAD
Old 07-10-2018, 12:18 PM   #67
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I'm referring to your indoctrinated opinions. I'm asking u what ur familiarity with satanism is... and what it makes u think of.

edit:

SORRY GUIZ JUST SNIFF'D AN 8BALL OF CREATINE... MA BAD
My indoctrinated opinions? What opinions? How can you refer to things you’re ignorant of?
Old 07-10-2018, 12:27 PM   #68
Twodrop
Unknown

You say I'm ignorant, but ask me questions as if having some backround on my internet persona will gauge how u will deal with me...

I don't fucking know who is sacrificing cats... do people do it? I'm sure... Are they thinking they are practicing satanism? That was closer to my question... If you don't think "dark" shit is going on, that you cannot fathom a reason for... YOU SIR. are ignorant.

The personification of devils/demons... evil/good... I could give a fuck. It manifests in human choice, not something you can 'vanquish'... I'll stop tho, leg day....
Old 07-10-2018, 12:32 PM   #69
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

You seem really defensive.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:33 PM   #70
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
No, ‘we’ don’t. You’re projecting.

I want to be involved in these conversations because I have things to contribute, but I get this sense that y’all are 15 years behind me and are unlikely to ever catch up.
You feel as though I'm 15, yrs behind? I kinda doubt that. I mean. I been looking in to this stuff for about 13 yes now.
What do u have to contribute, I'd like to see.

And I been speaking with that guy all morning and apparently he was a part of the Rosocru order/ Rose cross
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:34 PM   #71
Twodrop
Unknown

my fault. all love fam... I'm new to this..
Old 07-10-2018, 12:35 PM   #72
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol. have u attempted to join a lodge?

Have u ran around naked w/ Bill Clinton and recited ancient text?!

U do body work on metal machines. Do not act like an authority on occult matters u no nothing about.

I REALLY DO THIS. I BELONG TO A LODGE. I HAVE SACRIFICED LIVING THINGS TO BEEZLEBUB. I PREFORM BLACK MAGIC ON DAVID BLAINE LEVELS. DO NOT ASSUME TO KNOW, when you do not.
Lol you're a part of what lodge?
How old is your grandmother by the way?
Old 07-10-2018, 12:37 PM   #73
Twodrop
Unknown

117 bruh and I'm 86. Do the math
Old 07-10-2018, 12:44 PM   #74
Elemental P

Quote:
117 bruh and I'm 86. Do the math
Lol I don't believe you man no offense.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:46 PM   #75
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
You say I'm ignorant, but ask me questions as if having some backround on my internet persona will gauge how u will deal with me...

I don't fucking know who is sacrificing cats... do people do it? I'm sure... Are they thinking they are practicing satanism? That was closer to my question... If you don't think "dark" shit is going on, that you cannot fathom a reason for... YOU SIR. are ignorant.

The personification of devils/demons... evil/good... I could give a fuck. It manifests in human choice, not something you can 'vanquish'... I'll stop tho, leg day....
I assumed we weren't speaking from 'internet personas.' Having background on you would change how I deal with you. Isn't that to be expected?

You said what's closer to your question is whether or not the hypothetical people sacrificing cats think they're practicing Satanism? That's impossible to answer, because hypothetical people doing hypothetical things can't be anything more than hypothetically assessed.

I don't deny ignorance. To do so would be stupid.

I'm still not even sure what you're asking or wanting contributed?
Old 07-10-2018, 12:48 PM   #76
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
You feel as though I'm 15, yrs behind? I kinda doubt that. I mean. I been looking in to this stuff for about 13 yes now.
What do u have to contribute, I'd like to see.

And I been speaking with that guy all morning and apparently he was a part of the Rosocru order/ Rose cross
Looking into what stuff?
Old 07-10-2018, 12:49 PM   #77
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@dull boy - just tell them how you were an emo satan worshiper back in your depressed and demonic teenage years.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #78
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
@dull boy - just tell them how you were an emo satan worshiper back in your depressed and demonic teenage years.
This isn't the thread for hyperbole.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #79
Elemental P

Quote:
Looking into what stuff?
Have you not read my first post I made in here?

In to occult stuff, philosophy, religion, conspiracy theories etc
Old 07-10-2018, 12:58 PM   #80
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
copy bubonic plague, f sharp for pyramids, johnny mnemonic brain