Old 06-22-2018, 05:48 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default supreme blientele

someone have a link to d/l?

checking it now on youtube

Old 06-22-2018, 06:04 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

who is this at 30min? lol is that busta?!?!!
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:13 PM   #3
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
who is this at 30min? lol is that busta?!?!!
Yup you peep that ASAP yet???
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:18 PM   #4
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

This is dope.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:48 PM   #5
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Arned Anderson in the intro!
Old 06-22-2018, 08:51 PM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Word that horsemen intro was crack

An yea man I fuck w that asap heavy... That one jawn w juicy j was serious
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:53 PM   #7
Kill Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Word that horsemen intro was crack

An yea man I fuck w that asap heavy... That one jawn w juicy j was serious
Guns and butter... shits fire. Use to blast that old project pay three six shit.
Old 06-22-2018, 09:03 PM   #8
Kill Spree

Jada in the intro dope
Old 06-22-2018, 09:21 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Intro was dope. Solid idea.

Well Gtg guys...Dune audiobook isn’t going to oisten to itself.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:55 AM   #10
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Came back to listen to this. Googled Westside Gunn. Getting respect from Raekwon.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:19 AM   #11
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

http://www.datpiff.com/Westside-Gunn...pe.901375.html
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:22 AM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

westside gunn is the biggest name of the crew but he's probably my least favorite, although the voice and adlibs make shit doper. benny the butcher probably has the nicest pen, but conway is the best since his pen is solid and he's the most interesting as an artist to me. although they waste alot of bars on mediocre beats, this effort being no different.

but i just consume music different in this era. they've put out like 10 tapes between them in 2 years or something ridiculous, and if i cherry pick tracks from all of them they make 1 ridiculous album.

i just pretend we're in the era where artists released an album once every year or two and all the tracks that got thrown away/didn't come to fruition get released as well.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:29 AM   #13
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
westside gunn is the biggest name of the crew but he's probably my least favorite, although the voice and adlibs make shit doper. benny the butcher probably has the nicest pen, but conway is the best since his pen is solid and he's the most interesting as an artist to me. although they waste alot of bars on mediocre beats, this effort being no different.

but i just consume music different in this era. they've put out like 10 tapes between them in 2 years or something ridiculous, and if i cherry pick tracks from all of them they make 1 ridiculous album.

i just pretend we're in the era where artists released an album once every year or two and all the tracks that got thrown away/didn't come to fruition get released as well.

How in the fuck does this project have mediocre beats? Lmfao. Have you seen the production list? I feel like you just say you don’t like certain projects just cause your known for doing so
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 09:22 AM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

the problem is their sound overall. but its been how sample based grimey shits went the past 5 maybe 10 years. dope sample loops, understated drums. when daringer does use drums the beats so slow it still doesn't inspire me to get hype. but again thats griselda so i aint complaining when it works it works. i ain't saying its WACK. its just mediocre to me. its almost dope. but not all the way there.

statik had the hardest shit on here. go figure he used drums and actual bass.

everyone else conformed to the sound. pete probably had my favorites after statik, 9ths was dope but again if he had his drums on it i'd fuck with it 10 times more. alchemist was MEH on this shit. but im comparing alchemist TO alchemist. and daringer was daringer. harry fraud eh. roc marc was roc marc

it has mediocre production. at this point its what they're known for. but im biased prolly since i know the process and been against this style since it came about, mainly because it overtook the shit i like and replaced it. alot of people hate trap shit etc but none of that bothered me because grimey east coast shit was still being made, but this is the new grimey east coast shit. it overtook the sample based bangers with this slow understated heroin music. give me the shit that puts a crick in my neck from banging out.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:11 PM   #15
Kill Spree

Nah it’s fire
Old 06-24-2018, 01:53 PM   #16
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the problem is their sound overall. but its been how sample based grimey shits went the past 5 maybe 10 years. dope sample loops, understated drums. when daringer does use drums the beats so slow it still doesn't inspire me to get hype. but again thats griselda so i aint complaining when it works it works. i ain't saying its WACK. its just mediocre to me. its almost dope. but not all the way there.

statik had the hardest shit on here. go figure he used drums and actual bass.

everyone else conformed to the sound. pete probably had my favorites after statik, 9ths was dope but again if he had his drums on it i'd fuck with it 10 times more. alchemist was MEH on this shit. but im comparing alchemist TO alchemist. and daringer was daringer. harry fraud eh. roc marc was roc marc

it has mediocre production. at this point its what they're known for. but im biased prolly since i know the process and been against this style since it came about, mainly because it overtook the shit i like and replaced it. alot of people hate trap shit etc but none of that bothered me because grimey east coast shit was still being made, but this is the new grimey east coast shit. it overtook the sample based bangers with this slow understated heroin music. give me the shit that puts a crick in my neck from banging out.
I know exactly what you’re saying actually.