Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Amen is a good manager and terrible leader by the sounds of things

In reality he's the janitor and gets theae wild views from some corporate desk as he takes a load off from emptying the trash bin
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:11 PM   #82
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
but i know if i'd had the wrong color skin i would absolutely not have had some of the opportunities i did.

period.
i acknowledged this by stating they don't get the same number of opportunities in the post you quoted

but to pretend like there are no opportunities is ridiculous

Quote:
you don't believe in a social safety net. you don't value any life that isn't your own or associated with your own well-being / happiness. you've made that clear a thousand times over.. so this sarcastic nonsense is pointless.

what happens when the churches don't have food to give? how do you save money when any bill exceeds your maximum ability to earn? you don't understand the general concept of systemic oppression and i don't have any means of making you see it. hell, all i can even do is sympathize - i will never know what it's like to be poor and black/hispanic/gay/trans/etc. in this country, but i can see just how badly we treat everyone who isn't straight and white and know it's wrong.

you can't. so be it.
you can value life outside of your own without being forced to help it at the detriment of your own.

gays and mentally ill aside, i can sympathize with minorities, but i can't pretend they are the helpless victims the left paints them out to be. my anecdotal life experience tells me otherwise. but again, im in the trenches of blue collar life. maybe the white guilt is heavier the higher you climb i dunno
Old 02-01-2018, 09:14 PM   #83
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i acknowledged this by stating they don't get the same number of opportunities in the post you quoted

but to pretend like there are no opportunities is ridiculous

you can value life outside of your own without being forced to help it at the detriment of your own.

gays and mentally ill aside, i can sympathize with minorities, but i can't pretend they are the helpless victims the left paints them out to be. my anecdotal life experience tells me otherwise. but again, im in the trenches of blue collar life. maybe the white guilt is heavier the higher you climb i dunno
anecdotes aren't facts.

the data tells the truth and it's fairly clear.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:42 PM   #84
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't read any of the back and forth with uh oh and diode but anecdotes arent facts is as pretentious and fucking stupid as grammar Nazi responses in arguments

Actually defend your point against him stop losing to a toothless alcoholic and be a man of substance for fucks sake
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-01-2018, 09:51 PM   #85
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

while i agree, i understand arguments against anecdotal evidence as well.

but when you talk data as a whole you have to address all the reasoning behind why that data is the way it is. the same thing you are arguing for can also be contributing to said data, as much as what you are arguing against (such as "safety nets"). its too complex of an issue, and simply stating you are sympathetic and in favor of helping those in need does as much good as not giving a shit. its just grandstanding. no one wants to see anyone suffer.

i just think the path out of suffering is accepting it and working to get out of it, not counting all the odds against you and hoping the same system that put you there can be changed enough to pull you out of it
Old 02-01-2018, 10:53 PM   #86
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

What exactly do you mean by saying " the helpless victims the left paints them out to be? " are you saying there is no such thing as racial inequality in murica.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:56 PM   #87
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Well this is in full swing now lol
@Unemployed @Amen I changed my mind...finish eachother
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:24 PM   #88
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
What exactly do you mean by saying " the helpless victims the left paints them out to be? " are you saying there is no such thing as racial inequality in murica.
racial inequality doesn't mean you or any black person are helpless victims. the left perpetuates that myth, and it works. life is hard, placing the blame on others feels better than taking blame for your own actions. the left sells that dream, pandering for the black vote and its worked for decades, mainly because the system deserves the lions share of that blame.

but the left has no real intention of fixing it. just like they have no real desire of goodness on the issue of illegal immigration. they want votes. so they put sprinkles on the shit cake in the hopes minorities will find it more palatable

the same way the republicans put sprinkles on shit cakes with things like this taxcut so the right continues to vote for them under the facade they are for "limited government"

its all a cesspool of fuckery, which is why the "drain the swamp" mantra took hold.

the government itself is the problem, and any debate where we speak in incremental change one way or the other is meaningless, because all the while, while we speak, they fill their pockets with our tax dollars in an effort of everlasting expansion.

the right is simply a pause button, once the left is in control they'll press play again, and it will continue until enough young males are without direction and purpose, and will arm themselves and burn it to the ground.

good night nc's
Old 02-01-2018, 11:48 PM   #89
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

life is hard, placing the blame on others feels better than taking blame for your own actions

but when our family and neighborhood are being killed, put in jail , robbed of their education, and basic human rights who are we to blame ourselves? because we didn't try hard enough? we weren't given a chance. School systems and Government got it all fucked drugs wars mixed with the discrimination tearing apart families and neighborhoods coupled that with poor school education system , poor guidance I mean the path is already forged for you.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:56 PM   #90
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

You are just negative. want to accept life as is and hate on anybody who speaks out on change. Want to me make us come off as just a bunch of babies crying but shit is real. You hate on somebody for pointing out he was clearly given a bad hand in life. What's give you the right anyway? To judge that's just shows a complete lack of empathy in my view.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:03 AM   #91
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

uh oh still confused about those tax dollars

politicians get the majority of their money from the corporations brother. our taxes go to corporate subsidies, and they put the money in politicians pockets.

edit; in an effort of never ending expansion as well. i'm starting to think you don't understand which is which?

Last edited by boof; 02-02-2018 at 12:16 AM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:10 AM   #92
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Amen is a good manager and terrible leader by the sounds of things

In reality he's the janitor and gets theae wild views from some corporate desk as he takes a load off from emptying the trash bin
Lmao negative.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:12 AM   #93
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Jetts View Post
People complain and don’t want to work hard. I started out making like $11 an hour at my job and 4 years late I’m making $24. In four more years I’ll be making $56 or so. And for the record I took a RISK. Left a job making $18 because I saw an opportunity for my future in another company.

Stop worrying about what the ‘bosses’ get and worry about your damn self. Play the game. Bickering with your hoe ass co workers about having to work instead of just working and making the lives of people that can put you on the come up better. You’re pussy ass co worker can’t get you a raise dawg.
This is basically what I am saying. Everyone too worried about what the next man is doing rather then focusing on themselves.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:25 AM   #94
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Well this is in full swing now lol
@Unemployed @Amen I changed my mind...finish eachother
Triple post rage!

Fuck that nigga... I can't fuck with societies dead beat & weight, man...
Old 02-02-2018, 06:32 AM   #95
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
life is hard, placing the blame on others feels better than taking blame for your own actions

but when our family and neighborhood are being killed, put in jail , robbed of their education, and basic human rights who are we to blame ourselves? because we didn't try hard enough? we weren't given a chance. School systems and Government got it all fucked drugs wars mixed with the discrimination tearing apart families and neighborhoods coupled that with poor school education system , poor guidance I mean the path is already forged for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the left sells that dream, pandering for the black vote and its worked for decades, mainly because the system deserves the lions share of that blame.
you cut off the rest of my quote that addresses that part

Quote:
You are just negative. want to accept life as is and hate on anybody who speaks out on change. Want to me make us come off as just a bunch of babies crying but shit is real. You hate on somebody for pointing out he was clearly given a bad hand in life. What's give you the right anyway? To judge that's just shows a complete lack of empathy in my view.
im just being real. i never didn't acknowledge the inequality or shittiness of the situation, im just saying no politician is gonna help that situation, if you want your life to be better, you can't hope others will make it better for you. whatever color or community you are from, only you can make your life better. if you view that as hating i don't know what to tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
uh oh still confused about those tax dollars

politicians get the majority of their money from the corporations brother. our taxes go to corporate subsidies, and they put the money in politicians pockets.

edit; in an effort of never ending expansion as well. i'm starting to think you don't understand which is which?
we're just going in circles at this point. if anyone is confused its you in trying to understand my viewpoint. if you think im for corporations filling the pockets of politicians then i've done a piss poor job communicating my points.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:51 AM   #96
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven't read any of the back and forth with uh oh and diode but anecdotes arent facts is as pretentious and fucking stupid as grammar Nazi responses in arguments

Actually defend your point against him stop losing to a toothless alcoholic and be a man of substance for fucks sake
this motherfucker comes into threads taking potshots to the amusement of literally noone and has the gall to tell me to be substantive.

lmao

stay on the sidelines, benchwarmer.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:55 AM   #97
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
this motherfucker comes into threads taking potshots to the amusement of literally noone and has the gall to tell me to be substantive.

lmao

stay on the sidelines, benchwarmer.
LMAO this has basically been knucks defining boarding technique for months now seemingly
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:08 AM   #98
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

You're all just mostly uneducated and kind of useless so when I say honest things you can't handle it

You seriously think anecdotes dont have substance?

Tell me, what is the substance of each value in a poll?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-02-2018, 10:18 AM   #99
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
You're all just mostly uneducated and kind of useless so when I say honest things you can't handle it

You seriously think anecdotes dont have substance?

Tell me, what is the substance of each value in a poll?
Individual anecdotes don't have substance when you're working with a dataset of 300 million plus people, no.

Each value in a poll is only relevant against the scope of the poll and the controls put in place.

smh
Old 02-02-2018, 10:21 AM   #100
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
LMAO this has basically been knucks defining boarding technique for months now seemingly
even *i* know when a gimmick isn't working

:|

Tags
amen is a fagit too tho?, fucking end this thread, increase in foodstamps, uh oh the house nigga, unemployed bars are trash tho, unemployed exit thread, unemployed is garbage, unemployed not even mid tier