Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Anyways music is something people will kill you for in the world throughout history they will kill you if your ideas are too realistic or threatening to how society wants things to be....... look at all the artists that are dead right now because of their music..... music is something will kill you for the envy of which is one of my lines in one of those tracks right there......
Which track?

All I heard were Pac, Big and someone else playing in the background while you banged pots, pans and toddler toys as well. So which track?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:04 PM   #242
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

U look like u do more than 1 tho @2triple0
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:12 PM   #243
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I think 2trip just single handedly fot this place poppin again lmfao.

@sraL was right 2crip da turn up GAWDDDD
Old 05-24-2018, 02:15 PM   #244
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Good man thanks @yzeOne i know its not amazing i just think music is extremely hard to make it and im sorry @Current faggot that you feel that way but usually when theres animosity between two people like youve just shown theres usually a reason for that.... i dont know what that reason is but thats fine according to @Current faggot im a loser thats fine whatever....
Old 05-24-2018, 02:18 PM   #245
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

dead @Current faggot
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:21 PM   #246
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Forgdt it man theres 36 odd tracks on that page unfortunately soundclick make it very difficult to find.... if you look under the arrists playlists youll find more tracks and im sorry to say it but the way soundclick is set up its extremely difficult to keep the playlist playing on autotune and also shuffling through different artists and different tracks... for me that really sucks because its extremely difficult for an underground artist to make it in the music scene these days i think most of the artists these days who have made it are extremely lucky because when i was younger and the internet wasnt sucha popular place to find music it was much easier to make it as a local artist also none of the artists get any of the money from their music on soundclick which has also changed and things like spotify only really allow very large acts to be displayed on their program i think unfortunately as an artist these days its only bands and artists that have actually already been signed which is really unfortunate for the music scene in general because of the way soundclick is set up its very difficult to browse through certain songs to keep a playlist on autotune and for the artist to actually get any credit for their work....
Old 05-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #247
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Which track?

All I heard were Pac, Big and someone else playing in the background while you banged pots, pans and toddler toys as well. So which track?
you gotta get past all the overdubs... "right here's another one..." that's where the real shit starts...

this dude is absolutely batshit fucking nuts... it's awesome!

It's like one of those 80's B-movies you gotta appreciate it for what it is...
yzeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:33 PM   #248
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Forgdt it man theres 36 odd tracks on that page unfortunately soundclick make it very difficult to find.... if you look under the arrists playlists youll find more tracks and im sorry to say it but the way soundclick is set up its extremely difficult to keep the playlist playing on autotune and also shuffling through different artists and different tracks... for me that really sucks because its extremely difficult for an underground artist to make it in the music scene these days i think most of the artists these days who have made it are extremely lucky because when i was younger and the internet wasnt sucha popular place to find music it was much easier to make it as a local artist also none of the artists get any of the money from their music on soundclick which has also changed and things like spotify only really allow very large acts to be displayed on their program i think unfortunately as an artist these days its only bands and artists that have actually already been signed which is really unfortunate for the music scene in general because of the way soundclick is set up its very difficult to browse through certain songs to keep a playlist on autotune and for the artist to actually get any credit for their work....
I think i saw someone who has what you got collectin fish heads out of a bin behind a fish restaurant. You 2 should meet up an brainstorm the cure to cancer or summin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:37 PM   #249
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol Former Textcee to Current Faggot...

That shit leaned the fuck out of me.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:38 PM   #250
2tripple0
death warmed over

Nice im glad you like it im thinking of making a second album when im fully out of the hospital but.... im unsure if ill upload it on the internet i might just directly put it onto cd..... but a im taking a risk i dont know how many people around the uk would actually listen to it and b im unsure how many people still actually listen to cds and also it costs a shitload of money to produce a record by myself without a record label and because i have a circumsized dick and im american im unsure how accepted of my philosophies the british public are really going to be.... dont know a risk im taking because i dont really agree with how the internet is so easily accesible to artists music i dont know im going try anyways ibe got some ideas of where to go with it anyways..... thanks for listening and enjoying it my man.....
Old 05-24-2018, 02:40 PM   #251
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Nice im glad you like it im thinking of making a second album when im fully out of the hospital but.... im unsure if ill upload it on the internet i might just directly put it onto cd..... but a im taking a risk i dont know how many people around the uk would actually listen to it and b im unsure how many people still actually listen to cds and also it costs a shitload of money to produce a record by myself without a record label and because i have a circumsized dick and im american im unsure how accepted of my philosophies the british public are really going to be.... dont know a risk im taking because i dont really agree with how the internet is so easily accesible to artists music i dont know im going try anyways ibe got some ideas of where to go with it anyways..... thanks for listening and enjoying it my man.....
So what toddler keyboard are you producing on this album?
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:41 PM   #252
2tripple0
death warmed over

The thing i dont like about the internet is that its impossible for people to actually download the tracks you have to be online to listen to them which i dont like i have many friends eho are in mental hospitals and places where they cant get music offline.... or they dont have tablets or cell phones at all to get on the internet and i feel for them and i want people like that to be able to access my music i care for people like that and im very understanding that they cant do things like get on the actual internet......
Old 05-24-2018, 02:41 PM   #253
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

This thread has taken me to the point of tears. That post about puttin a cd out was gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:43 PM   #254
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
So what toddler keyboard are you producing on this album?
[IMG]https://images.ezvid.com/image/upload/fl_immutable_***he/e_trim/c_pad,f_auto,h_270,q_auto:eco/q9zo4ojp4deuzi57ljis[/IMG]
Old 05-24-2018, 02:46 PM   #255
2tripple0
death warmed over

I have two keyboards i use one is just a childrens toy while the other is a bit more complex but not overly amazing or anything and i also use a childs bass because i love the bass but anyways its a childs bass only because real bass guitars are very large and i dont think i could fit one in my one bedroom apartment but it doesnt matter it worked alright.... my only problem with that album is i would have loved to put a real drumkit on it because i love the drums but theres no way i could get one in my apartment unless it was a childrens drumkit which are very popular these days except they make too much noise there is a recording studio srtve anyways nearby my apartment that i rent out often just to play the drums but...... it costs money to do that and i dont really have that much money to begin with but i try anyways.... thanks for being interested in how i made those tracks because most people wouldnt even tell you their secrets a lot of artists dont even tell you how they made their tracks.....
Old 05-24-2018, 02:50 PM   #256
2tripple0
death warmed over

I would love for their being more artists doing shit like im doing.... if any of you write tracks and theyre not ripped beats and theyre not some other producers work i would love to hear it bear in mind i love lyrics so hopefully your tracks have deadly lyrics on them.... but yes i would l9ve to hear other artists doing the same thing im doing...
Old 05-24-2018, 02:52 PM   #257
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Someone tag finny.

They should collab.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:14 PM   #258
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Things sure took a turn in here. Which page should I start on?
Old 05-24-2018, 03:21 PM   #259
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Quote:
Good man thanks @yzeOne i know its not amazing i just think music is extremely hard to make it and im sorry @Current faggot that you feel that way but usually when theres animosity between two people like youve just shown theres usually a reason for that.... i dont know what that reason is but thats fine according to @Current faggot im a loser thats fine whatever....
I hope everybody you love dies
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:27 PM   #260
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah your right they have done some nice things for me like pay me a bit of money er whatever but no english person taught me how to save it i did that myself and i struggle like fuck to do that....
It's not their job to teach you to be good with money. For me, that's my accountants. For you i guess it was your parents job and they neglected it sadly.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man