Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-31-2014, 11:40 AM   #61
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

thanks brah
Old 03-31-2014, 11:40 AM   #62
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
"Vocab" was thrown around far too much in that thread. I felt it was over done, personally, as @oXus stated. Less is more. You could have said a lot of that in much simpler terms. It seemed like you were overreaching, trying to come across as more intelligent than you were. I wholly don't go for that, in alienates people to a certain extent, when you could just take a universal 'thing' like a feeling that everyone could relate to and put it across simply so everyone got it on some level. I'm not saying dumb it down, i'm saying let it come more naturally to you. I, personally again, don't tend to use many -tion or -ing rhymes as I just feel those are cheap and easy to do. I won't not use them to prove a point, but I use them very sparingly. If you read through my verses you'll see that. I might on occasion as an internal rhyme, but very rarely as an external one. I actually preferred the second verse to the first, it read real Talent-esque.

Good looks.
Agreed. Overall nice piece tho, tbh. 1st thing I've read from you other then that lame picture battle with some shmuck you had in BA like a month ago that was just recently closed.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:53 AM   #63
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
@Lars next time you log on fb you will have one less friend :(
This upsets me greatly.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:53 AM   #64
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
Agreed. Overall nice piece tho, tbh. 1st thing I've read from you other then that lame picture battle with some shmuck you had in BA like a month ago that was just recently closed.
STILL WAITING TO SEE A POST FROM YOU THAT IS WORTHY OF ANYTHING BUT THE BACK BUTTON ON MY BROWSER FAGG0T
Old 03-31-2014, 11:58 AM   #65
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Are you that Master Bates or w.e his name is account I accused you of being?
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:09 PM   #66
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
STILL WAITING TO SEE A POST FROM YOU THAT IS WORTHY OF ANYTHING BUT THE BACK BUTTON ON MY BROWSER FAGG0T
Watch your mouth. Not these UK dudes you try and net bully, pussy. I'll Palm slap the bitter taste out your mouth. Are we clear? Ok, carry on.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:45 AM   #67
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

LOL

I aint never called anyone a faggot and used a zero in there

that's on you
Baron Mynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:09 AM   #68
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

lma0

Whoever is running @Lars acc ain't me

I can give you that

I ain't about that pussy shit

Keepin it 100
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 01:19 PM   #69
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future