- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation LMAO HOT OR THOT FINAL FOUR MAGAZINE!

HOT OR THOT
ELITE 8 MAGAZINE

Welcome back, NCG's!

The dust has finally settled on the Elite 8 round and as the smoke begins to clear, we get a glimpse at our semi finalists - two of which will soon compete to crown the Hot Or Thot 2018 champion! Last round made for some great battles (and one not-so-great battle admittedly) but we're here and we take the positives from it. Nick James was replaced by Killing Spree who ended up advancing to the semi finals, Jay Welsh the giant killer pulled an upset against a top seeded Barcotic, young Bleak put up a hell of a fight against MVP Muff and Diablo the underdog shut out Suthaveli in a surprise battle too. There's plenty to recap on the weeks event so let's start with a look back at what went down and how...

DIABLO vs SUTHAVELI

This was the first battle of the week to go up with both agreeing on the max line limit early on and boyyyyy did this not disappoint. Suth had some fire in his arsenal, the Casper and Pink Walls shit off hand were personal favourites but ultimately Diablo won out in a beast of a battle here and advanced into to the semi finals via something like a 6-9 vote tally at the end. As he predicted himself. So this one got wrapped up pretty quickly in comparison to some matchups we saw in the week previous, but best believe this was a dope read on both sides with no animosity between the battlers and both just showing a great mutual respect for the other doing their thing. This is how this shit is supposed to go down bruhs. Do you talking through your bars, and put on for those who put you on. Suth had been a gentlemen and a scholar throughout his run in HoT and I'll be pleased to have him back in anything I decide to run from here on out. I've got nothing but love for the guy and I mean that. Suth is dope.

MUFF vs BLEAK

I think this one was maybe the second battle up this week, with Muff dropping a twenty line verse real early and toying with concepts before Bleak had posted. This one also went lately one-sided Muff's way but Bleak continued to impress and even got a vote here. This one was somewhat arranged by both prior to last round ending and had both eager to get at each other following Cred's no show in the previous round. It was another good battle but Muff powered ahead in votes to take an early insurmountable lead as it proved later on. Bleak is dope, though, and provided pure ammunition with the pics he submitted. The guy is a great sport and yet again I have to salute the guy for that because his showmanship is fantastic for the site and it was great to have him involved here for real. Another solid dude who sticks to his word and I trust he'll stay around to vote up on the remaining battles even though his participation has come to an end. Muff is arguably the favourite right now left in the competition and Bleak can take some comfort in the fact he went heads up with the top guy, ain't no shame in losing there. He can chalk this up to experience and learn from it. I trust he will too, he's that sort of stand up guy. Muff advances to the semi finals!

JAY WELSH vs BARCOTIC

This one was another crazy back and forth battle, with Jay taking an early 3 vote lead before Barcotic pulled a few back and made this a contest at three votes a piece! This was real close actually, both having bars, Jay seeming to pull ahead later on with a two vote margin to secure the win but this one was as close as the votes suggested infact... voters seeming to put the deciding factor in the strength of Hay Welsh' back to back heat towards the end of his verse in fact. I can somewhat understand Barc's frustration after coming from 3-0 down to claw it back only to still lose out, but let's not take any shine away from Jay Welsh here. Dude been on a roll lately, champing the BA tourney and ousting Schadenfreude last round before beating Barcotic here. He's fast becoming the giant killer of NC, with some crazy concepts and creativity. You sleep on him, you'll lose. It's that simple. Though I can't see too many sleeping after seeing his accomplishments already here in HoT. Dude has a 1/4 chance of adding this shit to his recent resume. He's taken a few scalps already and whether he can add more remains to be seen...

KILLING SPREE vs ZELPH

This match was probably the most disappointing. With Nick James dropping out, Killing Spree regained his spot to compete and Zelph, and just when we thought that allllllll the drama was out the way, Zelph goes and posts a verse largely in Spanish and basically rolls over for Killing Spree to tickle his balls without putting up a fight. This was a sad sight to see occur in the quarter finals but hey, we continue to look forward, Spree deserves full credit for stepping up and showing out once again like a true OG and he rightfully takes up his spot in the semis here. The battle went open for votes but this was really only going one way in truth, and Spree took it.

FINAL FOUR MATCH-UPS!

With the four guys remaining, a place in the Finals match at stake, and everything drawing to a crazy close - this round promises to be the best yet! We've already seen what these guys are capable of, and who they're capable of beating. This is it. The cream of the crop so far. Everything on the line and nothing to lose. If you haven't picked who you think is gonna go all the way and stake that title, now is the time to do so. This really is the business end of the HoT tourney 2018! We've got two absolutely killer matchups here to decide who will face off in that ultimate finale:

MUFF vs DIABLO

JAY WELSH vs KILLING SPREE

All four guys have killed shit so far right throughout the entire thing (Okay, Spree has been eliminated once already, but even that match with Nick was crazily close in votes) and with everything to play for, literally any of the four could still win. All of these guys are capable of beating each other on their day. No one will be sleeping here. It's kill or be killed. I can't wait!

FINAL FOUR Q&A'S

So with just four people left in the competition, I figured I'd ask the three remaining other than myself a few questions about their thoughts on HoT so far and see what how they've felt about this tournament and the goings on around it. Here's what they had to say:

Q&A with JAY WELSH

How do you feel about your opponent this round and do you think you'll beat them?

Well lets face it the hurdles he has had to by pass to get here been mad impressive. That last round was a really difficult shout, but lets face it he edged it even if only ever so slightly.....

But nah sure it be a close one, hes a good sport, i got not hate. But nah who cares who wins long as we both put a good show on its all cool. Imma win though obvs

Who do you think is likely to champ the entire thing based on their performances so far this tourney?

Probably between yourself and Muff. I said that since first round. Props to you both.

Was Barcotic robbed in his match?

Which one? Hes been robbed of his W more times then retards spelling swords according to him. End of the day, despite me thinking its mad disrespectful towards your opponent, I get it. Hes clearly putting alot of time into very creative concepts an as humans we get passionate about things we put our time into. Hopefully he takes the sites banter on the chin an carries on playin the game, hes a great writer. Just not better then me or inf.

Do you think the tourney has lived up to expectations and is there anything that could have been done better?

Tourny was epic. Only low was zelphs strange drop but its only a blip, hes a good guy sure he had his reasons. Maybe what he dropped is fire but i dont speak foreign. Im English. Losing Orc was a shame but we got you instead i believe an youve not dissapointed.

What's been your favourite punch so far used against you/your ex?

Barcotics closer made me chuckle, ill let you source it but was funny to me specifically cus its true.

Who would you have liked to have seen take part in Hot or Thot that chose to sit this year out?

Think Bags would have been dope to read, @Orc was a loss too. But probably worked in my an sprees favor tbf.

What would your advice be to anyone thinking of entering Hot or Thot 2019?

Wait an see if after a year any of us have suffered backlash from a crazy ex.

Q&A with MUFF

How do you feel about your opponent this round and do you think you'll beat them?

I fuck with you . we go wayyy back . have had our spats in the past but who hasn't ? I enjoy what you bring to the culture and That's enough for me tbh. As far as beating you ? Lol I'm optimistic . not gonna lie I didn't forsee you finding a picture of her that I didn't submit. Machiavellian move there dude . She's not the girl I fell in love with anymore n it hurts to see her like that . so props to you that's a gut wrench move but I can do nothing but applaud it.

Who do you think is likely to champ the entire thing based on their performances so far this tourney?

You if you get by me . if I win .. I'm confident ill take it . but jay Welsh is a wild card

Imo no . jay Welsh took that without a shadow of doubt in my mind

Do you think the tourney has lived up to expectations and is there anything that could have been done better?

For the most part yes. Some of the participants flaked ..n required subs . Zelph being zelph yknow etc . Shit the tourney could of done without

Any punches directed at joie post relapse . I thought they were haymakers

Low blows considering the story n shit but highly effective

Who would you have liked to have seen take part in Hot or Thot that chose to sit this year out?

Bags / orc

Dont put your exes govt out there lol

Q&A with KILLING SPREE

Flo is elevating... and that’s the scariest thing in text, he got luck I think in the BA tourney but I got time this week to focus(unlike last week) and I’m confident in a KO over him

Tbh when I lost to Nick(which I think I still won) it was between you,muff and Barc... Now I’m taking this watch

TBH I think so... Jay had some nice stuff but Barc was more clever I thought...

Nah this tourney is dope... everyone has been battering these scrams to oblivion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick james
if u actually pulled these hoes Id say u grabbed a pretty lucky creature
friends dont let friends drive drunk.. but they sure dont let em sit in public lookin ugly either
(Dead)

TBH I wanted to see Orc here...curious how Allen would do in this..

Bring the heat... these hoes don’t get any breaks here & y’all better post a gang of pics of your ex smuts

TOP PUNCHLINES

Just plaiiin unattractive . cute? Not even semi.. Shit
That's not bad Intel^ . plus this bih got more Misplaced Moles than the Mi6

If she ask for my number bro I'm fkn dumpin the heater
She tried2 Jot me down for the D' . but ain't no way I'm fkn the world's ugliest substitute teacher

My wishes coullld come true .. But this chick ruined it: Facts
I'd even throw a Nickel in the Fountain but this bitch a soft Two at the max

Muff vs Bleak

Speaking of: she has her mother's already, that's safe to bet.
They say eyes are the gateway... mom skipped that, went straight to meth.
He's talkn 'Joie my Mrs.' Her value as wife is what we gon see tho
A real mother would let her daughter borrow some of those teeth, bro.

Bleak vs Muff

no wonder she shook of the pole, j'look at her profile
her mobile says 19%. if my dick went 19%, she wouldnt be mobile
tbh she needs a bed or something. i said it cuz its fact, b
ur expresso hard for attention, its mila kunis on 11 cups of caffeine

Barc vs Jay Welsh

She dont need support, thats a double entendre right there
Cus she put up the blinds but im going all in on her small pair
This aint aeros girl, so whys ya girls grill barking like he'd eat her
Head with enough canines to make Cerebus slow it's growl to a whimper

Jay Welsh vs Barcotic

Er’y time U frisked her... there was never On W/The light switch
This Pig loved the only ride along in his car that was always packin a knight-stick
Plus her alien hands freaky... I can’t call this dude a she
Funny it fingers money on the back side, while u let her do exactly that for free

Killing Spree vs Zelph

Prayin ta ya god I'm hurtin feelings cuz I do mean 2 b too mean 2 fella
Wigga, ya ho is da Chucky doll, & u woke da cunt by chantin "Ade Due Damella!"

Fuck this shit, I'm shleep! U aint get da twat. Had 2 pause & think
in fact- This pic is da first time u got 2 see tht da inside of her walls is pink

Suth vs Diablo

whores in her forties trying to dress like her vagina still fresh
that skirt so high-waisted it failed every known sobriety test
You wifed up a Kentucky Derby winner, deciding to mount it somehow
after you said "Hey," and she took the words right outta your mouth

Diablo vs Suth

BATTLE OF THE WEEK

This week we went with the closest battle in votes, Jay Welsh vs Barcotic. This one was insanely close, with Jay taking an early 3-0 lead before Barc pulled it back to a 3-3 tie and looking to maybe have turned the tide in his favour before the final two deciding votes were cast in Jay's direction and securing him a place in the semi finals with an upset victory over Barcotic. Phew! What a crazy ass match-up and a great way to end the Elite Eight round up. This was a great contest and easy a decision one amongst voters with some favouring haymakers over consistency while others were the opposite. I've not seen the votes this split in some time but props to both for bringing that heat and a well deserved congratulations to Jay Welsh on advancing to the semis!

Barcotic

Quote:
bitch found a stranger to take her pic in the city for fun
& that dress she wore was handy..for wiping jizz after giving him 1
the shame's made her insane n very 'to hell w. this'
submerged in guilt, she somehow came out wearing a jellyfish
no wonder she shook of the pole, j'look at her profile
her mobile says 19%. if my dick went 19%, she wouldnt be mobile
she's pushin for mine, but look- a reminder...
Barberries his d in pussy n wuld rather fuck the bushes behind her
the ability to see's all i need for destroying this
a little Whittle get me far,
im just waiting for the jumanji plant to eat the annoying bitch
some loner's indulging, while im totally holding blinks
if i robbed her for that bag, i promise u id hope for exploding ink
if u laid pipe, u hate life and u'll STAY wifin' dumb birds
she a kneeslapper, 'cept it looks like an mma fighter punched hers
tbh she needs a bed or something. i said it cuz its fact, b
ur expresso hard for attention, its mila kunis on 11 cups of caffeine
naw, this is rude. i give props if its due, n look
she's a great catch, unfortunately u forgot to remove the hook
yes ok, i edit my bars for days when i write 'em down
i hav probs w my diss order, least i dont starve to stay under 90lbs

twenty.
vs

Flow so Reals Verse

Quote:
Her face though, her dad should of grabbed a coat hanger an played abortionist
Facial features so out of proportion its like her bone structures a fuckin contortionist
The last pic, 2trip picked up she was like 12 an this ones just as sickening
Fugly sluts still a kid.. bet it was a struggle goin out with her an never 'fittin in'
Heard you write bars for days, i keyed this geek a hours work cus its all hes worth
Your such a nerd he saw this birds bikini an said the Ns missing from the word
Fuck a glass jaw that nose been shattered more then a molotov
Her heritage is such a kick in the face her nose broke to the sound of Masel Tov!fat wife
Scraggy hair but keen to bare all, plus she sucks for hours
If she a dirty bitch, makes sense shes jewish cus she clearly hates a shower
Nose like a fucking rhino horn bro, proof is right therefat wife
I posted a clean ex, you posted a kleenexs worst nightmare
Lights camera action for lil miss tits smaller then her nose
The flash such a eyesore even her own eyes are fucking squintin closed
She dont need support, thats a double entendre right there
Cus she put up the blinds but im going all in on her small pair
This aint aeros girl, so whys ya girls grill barking like he'd eat her
Head with enough canines to make Cerebus slow it's growl to a whimper
Im frying this bird like the colonel, but feelin kinda awkward
Cus i asked for a 2 piece thats hot and saucy, in other words this isnt what I ordered

VERSE OF THE WEEK

Muff undoubtedly been on a hot streak lately and didn't disappoint last round vs Bleak. These two got it in super quick and made for a really enjoyable battle even if Muff took by a pretty big margin in the end. This one was fun to read no doubt, clowning like no one but Muff can with obscure punches from unexpected angles but always damaging. Muff the Manny Pacquaio of text. Or at least he was before his ex girlfriends pic was picked up on and lead to a multi page thread in Disc picking apart his new El Muffin persona or drug lord savagery and Meth addiction. What a week it's been at The Lime!

Mufftastic

Quote:
Iono how one could even possibly invest in this beastfat wife
Jus coz she looks like Butterbean's niece.. Dsnt mean she's a Knockout by any stretch of the means
Looking like she snitched . need I mention the stupor ?
Must be hard not to Fold' when your facial structure resembles an egg w/ a Fupafat wife
Just plaiiin unattractive . cute? Not even semi.. Shitfat wife
That's not bad Intel^ . plus this bih got more Misplaced Moles than the Mi6fat wife
Its not 'Gods Plan'. but her orbital bones are shaped funnyfat wife
I heard of bags BELOW the eyes . but above em lookin like she went to Sam's Club w/ Drake's money
If she ask for my number bro I'm fkn dumpin the heater
She tried2 Jot me down for the D' . but ain't no way I'm fkn the world's ugliest substitute teacher
You still communicate . don't fake like you hatin the split
Saw u2 play Words w/ Friends . here's some u shud omit : "I actually dated this bitch"fat wife
Forehead SKRONG af. Bro that shit is a crimefat wife
U 2 had a Nuclear family until shed give u an Atomic headbutt when u didn't bring the Triscuits on time
My wishes coullld come true .. But this chick ruined it: Factsfat wife
I'd even throw a Nickel in the Fountain but this bitch a soft Two at the max
Anyone wud get this hoe with ease .. No need unloading the coin
This bitch got a Superdome'.. So u KNOW its gotta be a Brees Scorin some Points
How could you possibly take this Thing on a datefat wife
Looking like she proofreads previously published novels knowing dam well she'll never find a single mistake

NO SHOW SHINE

Seeing as everyone ended up showing in some fashion, were giving this to Killing Spree as Zelph never really turned up like we know he can and ultimately proved a disappointing end to what had otherwise been another solid round of battles and insults. Spree easily advanced to the semis, and it's doubtful Zelph could have stopped Spree here. Even with a speeding ticket and search warrant. As the great philosopher Eazy-E one said: Fuck da po-lice.

Killing Spree

Quote:
Lmao...
Ur Ex thought y’all were a complete package.. Laughin, this FGT hit’n the whore
She deff loves wearing ur jersey & tight pants to expose her dicks bigger than yours
Er’y time U frisked her... there was never On W/The light switchfat wife
This Pig loved the only ride along in his car that was always packin a knight-stick
Plus her alien hands freaky... I can’t call this dude a she
Funny it fingers money on the back side, while u let her do exactly that for free
This butt pirate got hit W/the one eyed willy...ur fuckin doomed, Z
Her manlier than U’s a key note & her right hand look like one off the piano from The Goonies
We’ve know u weird bro...we wish zelph quit this
There’s allot of bitch in this pic & basically mirrors both ur self image
U prolly hate how this thing violated U dude, yet wouldn’t let zelph da gawd fuk’er
Ironic the girl u Love is now the face of a NME... cos she has Bars jaw structure

WEEKLY ROAST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

This weeks roast saw Killing Spree post an ex girlfriend dressed as a fucking back alley cat stood in some loser bar with a red exit sign behind her and attempting to look seductive. She just looked really trashy in truth. There were some great entrants in this one, inspiring a rare Batty verse out of nowhere and even a short submission from self-proclaimed text gawd Amen who blessed us all with a little something, BUT current NBL champion and former HoT combatant Infiltration ultimately had the best verse this week and takes with him that coveted Weekly Roast accomplishment. Congratulations sir, I'll make sure that's added to your profile ASAP!

Infiltrations verse:

Quote:
Ur Ex a Magic Slut. She moves so fast no man can see it
Check the table, way ya lil Dixie Cup balls u'd think a Sleight of Hand was needed
Outta nowhere this Lewd Witch casts a spell, hell it's funny
How she Mastered Class... by summoning a Pedo PandaBear at Level. 20
U moved on her bff &&& got a firm 'NOO' from her, asshole
Tried gettin her Top Off but she aint 'give up that W.' Same as results in ur battles
Bih thinks cleanings a hassle. Apt stay a shithole day & night
Place in dire need of a maid on site PLUS man of the house....Ayo call Amens Wife
You changed her life! New Highlights scream white trash/lousy whore
Hair frames the face. Ya smut has more 'tacky light strands' than 1's Around The Door
And with all those large teeth her BJ's are an awful hard feat
Seems I'm looking at a star future porn parody entitled: Chomp The Yard 3
This phony actress is a knock-off imposter who be swagga jackin
I should GREASE this Olivia Newton John lookin biddie for Travolta's Jacket
Fridge says 'Keep Out' -- Ironic this scrawny ho lacks whole foods
Fuggit. I'ma toss a double-decker baloney sandwich to the Nilbog Queen from Troll 2

FINAL FOUR PREDICTIONS

Muff vs Diablo is a really great match-up, both have been last minute sub-ins from round one too which just shows you both are highly capable of writing winning shit on short notice and are capable of beating anyone on their day. This one could be a real slobberknocker of a semifinal here, both having clowned hard on their opposition on the rounds previously and showing no signs of stopping. Muff was also a Roast champion in previous weeks and having a verse of the week added to his long list of achievements, Diablo being somewhat of a dark horse predicted by Incredible, and Incredible only, to take the whole thing. This will be a great battle I'm sure, it's never occurred previously despite both heads having a 10+ year career in text respectively. Rest assured, the two old hands will be bringing major heat and with a chance at a finals appearance guaranteed to the winner, neither are gonna wanna exit at this point. This is the match all eyes are on this round. I know Muff gonna have some shit to say. Diablo the clown prince and may have his work cut out here, but we'll see if he can upset the favorite and advance. I'm quietly confident as I've been in a rich vein of form recently and Muff being Muff provides plenty of ammo. This has battle of the week stamped all over it.

Jay Welsh vs Killing Spree - I don't think I'd do either an injustice by saying I can't imagine many, if any, would have predicted Jay or Spree to be in the finals but here we have it. One of these guys will be. And what a run Jay has put together so far, taking out Barcotic and Schadenfreude no less as he's climbed his way through the brackets. Spree took an early loss to Nick James but seems to be back with a point to prove and this makes for a great prospect this round with a finals spot in the balance. Both these guys have submitted ammo-laden pics so far and we expect more of the same this round. Spree maybe out-does Jay in the ammo at hand stakes with his pic he put forward for the roast last week, but make no means about it, both have bars in their arsenals and this one could well come down to consistency which had plagued both in the voters minds having read through their breakdowns. This will come down to simply who wants it more. Both have the skill set. Both have the know how. Only one will advance and both will have to push the other to their limits in order to win. Sleep and you're out. It really is that simple. Neither of these guys are here by mistake. Both have shown they mean business and with just two battles separating them from glory, the fireworks are about to start being let off. I can't wait to see this go down. The two are evenly matched for my money. Very tough to call.

POWER RANKINGS

3. Killing Spree - Killing Spree originally exited the tourney at the hands of Nick James before eventually clawing a spot back due to Nick being milk cartoned off the site in spectacular fashion mid-tourney. Spree is back though, and following pretty much a bye last round he makes up one quarter of the semis
here and it in with a decent shout at winning the whole thing. Mr Snow Storm has proved a valuable asset time and time again, even if an unpunctual one. His sportsmanship is unquestionable though, as proven by his submission for last weeks roast and his willingness to step up on short notice last round following the guy he lost to's exit from the tourney. Im sure Spree won't want to go out a second time having already left once, so I trust him to mean business here and have an eye on the finals against the relative newcomer to the text World inJay Welsh. Spree is definitely more experienced, but their battle is very evenly matched in truth and could come down to either experience or consistency or both. This is a test for sure but Spree is dope. You've been warned.

2. Jay Welsh - Since changing his name from Flo Real, Jay has seen a vast improvement and won countless battles upon returning - including recent victorys over Schadenfreude and Barcotic already this tourney to bolster his rep, and securing a BA Rookie Tourney championship against a no-showing Nick James. Could this be his year? You would certainly think so given the roll he's been on of late. The guy has taken our some big names already, arguably bigger than Spree's (his opponent this round) so anything is possible and this is a guy who has shown serious motivation already to stake his spot in the semifinals. If people were sleeping on him before the start of HoT, they certainly won't be now. His battle vs Spree will be one of the ones to watch this round. Sure, there are only two to look out for, so that pretty much goes without saying but I meant it in the most respectable way imaginable. Lol.

1. Muff - Muff is inarguably the most decorated in the competition at this point. Champed everything. Everywhere. Already. This guy is crazy dope with concepts out the ass and already won a HoT Roast Week even in this same tourney since being back a few weeks. No ring rust whatsoever. His pen stays sharp as always. Sure, he's got a problem on his hands this week and comes up against a motivated Diablo but all jokes aside, Muff is my favourite to champ the whole thing. I can't see too many disagreeing with that prediction here. He's the man to beat. End of discussion. If anyone manages it, they win the whole thing. It's simple really. This is why he's the best. Number one power ranked motherfucker for a reason. For now, at least!

PRESIDENT LARS PUBLIC ADDRESS

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yF-yr_CgvXw

WTF & LMAO's OF THE WEEK

WTF @ Zelphs verse last week?!
LMAO @ Nick James actually being ran off the site
WTF @ Amen claiming credit for Seth's work though?!
LMAO @ Elemental P's throwback voting
WTF @ Jay Welsh beating a top-seeded Barcotic and Barcs second NBL meltdown this season m?
LMAO @ Bags Winter Classic interviews mag. If you haven't peeped, I highly recommend you do so.
WTF @ Blue Bayou returning outta nowhere and voting?!
LMAO @ Amen and his Dominican screenthots
WTF @ this shit finally nearing an end though?!
LMAO @ Muff thinking he has a chance this week vs Diablo da Gawd
WTF @ Killing Sprees seemingly awful luck with snowstorms?
LMAO @ Muff and his Heisenberg transformation from Meth head banger to Kingpin of Crime in White People WTFsville
WTF @ how good this mag is. Pure gold.
LMAO @ what a week it's been in the NC universe!
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:22 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LMFAOOOO. Fucking annihilated at the entire silver portion in the vid

An word up man lemme know close to when u want the video for next Rd and I gotchu
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:19 AM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Damn, Silver got Lars feeling some type of way LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Clowning people who voted against you killed me.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:07 AM   #4
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

This video killed me.... FUCK THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE!
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:08 AM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol, It doesn't snow in Bermuda, tho... Wtf? LOL
Old 03-23-2018, 08:09 AM   #6
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

@Silver @Sunny
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:22 AM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol, It doesn't snow in Bermuda, tho... Wtf? LOL
lmao I was on my troll shit tbh but it was the first bizarro weather place I could think of off rip
Old 03-23-2018, 08:25 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Word, I would have said Antarctica north pole or some shit - but that's me lol.

Dope mag, props.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:26 AM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Awesome. Lars da gawd!
Old 03-23-2018, 10:27 AM   #10
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

Looool Dope mag bruh! This tourney will be missed!
MMLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 12:22 PM   #11
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lmao love it

Chill with the addiction shit tho I just been lurking too long in a lab most recently n more than one/twice even

Good shit tho as always bro

Edit: I don't like ur sway in your wtf section though

Don't get all barcotic on me

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-23-2018 at 05:28 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 12:22 PM   #12
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Props. Well done.mag.

Last edited by Saint; 03-23-2018 at 12:24 PM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:30 PM   #13
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Muff going to begin making it a habit to lurk in the lab LMAO.

“Nah, I was just lurking in the lab”
Old 03-23-2018, 01:42 PM   #14
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Muff going to begin making it a habit to lurk in the lab LMAO.

“Nah, I was just lurking in the lab”
Lmao I legit laughed when I saw this

"Ay I'm coming by"

"Why? "

"Just wanna hang out.. Watch the game from my tablet"

Lmao I'm weak

"
Old 03-23-2018, 02:18 PM   #15
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lmfaoooo
Old 03-23-2018, 03:55 PM   #16
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

The ripple effect in ur asscheeks will.have you twerkimg for a year rofl @Lars funny as fuck man
Joe Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:30 PM   #17
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Just seen the sway in ur wtf section

Come on dawggy

Not tripping but didn't see that coming

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-23-2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:39 PM   #18
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao sway, really?

you severely overestimate how serious I am about competing bruh

i assure you no one but you read that and thought it was for anything but jokes on my part

it's really not that serious lol

chill out and go smoke something
Old 03-23-2018, 05:46 PM   #19
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

@sraL If I inhale the fumes again I'm hitting up @Jay Welsh with an offer he can't refuse

I'd monitor your drink next time U two link up xD

Nah u r good . just threw me off a bit

Tbr where were u when I needed your skill set

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-23-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:49 PM   #20
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

yo on the real I'm out of town all day tomorrow working on a horror documentary and shit so make sure @Jay Welsh and @Killing Spree get their verses in ppl!!!!!