Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-15-2023, 06:49 AM   #1
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Clean up Psycho - naa just ride longbar k - Never delete your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
DELTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JESODIST View Post

A Beast unleashed on the World here to Feast on a Soul,
Stepping to elders these Siblings are Bold,
That can get ya Head Severed before Reaching the Goal,
Blackness Scripted with Coal, Learn Teach then Get Old,
You will never find someone that can Preach it this Cold,
I'm a celestial being Bringing you Hopes,
The mystic metaphysically riddled with Glistening Orbs
that are Quick to Explode on contact to Stricken your Corpse,
My flows deep got you Sinking like Holes,
like a drug on the street got you Fiending for More,
Powerful enough to get the curse from a Demon Revoked,
Virtually scoped If you See me you Choke,
Savage Minds in a dream Freezing and Cold,
Vanquishing time before you Even the Score,
Your basic literature skills aren't enough to combat a Speech that is Gold,
You barely entertain people after hearing your tracks the major Feeling is Bored,
A savage Doomed and Curse my raps are a gavel banging Stupid Hos,
Viewed a Ghost Astral Travelling to the Darkest Parts of the Universe,
A galactic warrior Teleported into Varios Arenas,
posting letal scriptures Altering Shape like Amoebas that can be Fathal to Lemurs,
Battle with roman kings in the Face of Athena,
unleashing a Tidal Wave at Plaguing Hyenas on the pasture with posture like Gay Ballerinas,
I am Cool with Akon, visually bring heat flame on, lyrics busting like Nukes and A Bombs,
The Shark of Satan smoking weed in Eight Bongs, composing calm mark the Spot and Napalm,
Conquer whatever you put the Faith On, We the classic you Oldschool like Pheatons,
The Invincible Father of Evil and Corruption,
Ridicule Imposters Critically Slaughtering Peons in Obstruction, Metaphysically altering Eons of Destruction,
Been Kicking it in Deep space so its imposible for you to See me in your Junction,
My style Drops like an Avalange of Boulders to scatter the top of your Broken Shoulders,
In this war your will to survive is weak like some Hungry Soldiers,
You're bashed like getting jumped and raped by a Hundred Ogres,
As you can see I direct traffic like Semaphorse Writing a Verbal Verse while juggling Several Chores,
SO in a timed battle with me youre chances are slim like a lazy shagy trynna stop an Infernal Ghost,
Unremembered Troll You'd prolly Forever Boast about getting every netcee Members Toast Severed and Roasted,
But this time you came across A malevolent spirit Unfolded who laughs at all the Letters you Posted,
There is no buying this one so you Better Oppose It, These lines dig through hearts on the Center Encrusted,
Swift like Canibals when I decide to Grip these Animals,
A Psychologist would say these lines are Simply Maniacal used to stitch together the Lips of Hanibal,
Angry Mobs Invoke the Devil and get Hit with Cannon Balls,
when it comes to the levels I'm fantastic UnSeen like Canibus, Aquatic on the Sea like Platypus,
Gods among my silouette the Perfect Personification
There is no stopping when I Erect my Concentration,So lethal me N my equal shall Battle in Hell as Compensation,
Endless Mutations throughout this Intense Conversation sharp enough to Disect your Imagination,
Commence Devilish Meditation while simultaneously Directing the Energies in Cemetries and Congregation,
A Text Infestation beyond the Next Revelation deflecting any Immensely Perplex Contestation,
Fascinating lyricals that fall under the umbrella of modern science Including Astronomy,
From a School of sharks awaiting to devour a country with a Reducing Economy,
There is no infecting my system the godly cure was permanently Infused Biologically,
See through your organism Ultra Sonically, Bionically,Disintegrate your Troop to Anatomically,
A Oozing Anomally, Cruising Abnormally get you Entombed Catastrophically,
while You struggle to keep up a winning streak Loosing Periodically...
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote