- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

know nothing bout america jst came to say I've never read an objective post
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:35 PM   #22
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
know nothing bout america jst came to say I've never read an objective post

Lololol me neither. Always too long & dramatic.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:39 PM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Lololol me neither. Always too long & dramatic.
You are fronting.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:49 PM   #24
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
You are fronting.

What's good man? Without Muff you're out here lost. We don't need you at NCs fam. Your bars in the NBL cypher thread made me stop. What you want from me man? I'm trying to be cool.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:51 PM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Legit fist fight, bro.

That is what I want.

I want to beat your fucking ass then rob your penny loafs.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:49 PM   #26
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
You are fronting.
Meh, they're not wrong. It's just my posting habit, some like it while others don't. And since when did anyone care what Aero had to say anyways, lol. I do however support a fist fight vs you and Aero.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:42 PM   #27
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
america is a cesspool of scum and villainy and the sooner middle america burns to the ground the better we'll all be

if you're willing to overlook child molestation because the guy plays on your team, death is too good for you
Middle America is dumb, always will be. But to see they're the problem with this country is extreme bigotry. You've glorified yourself as a self starter. Claiming you came from humble beginnings to the lower upper class. If that's true, why oh why would you lay the blame on lower class citizens? Ignorance is one thing. But actively taking a dump on the rest of us is the upper class's job which you're now a part of. I have no idea what this thread is about, I just don't like you talking down to the rest of us.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:06 PM   #28
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Middle America is dumb, always will be. But to see they're the problem with this country is extreme bigotry. You've glorified yourself as a self starter. Claiming you came from humble beginnings to the lower upper class. If that's true, why oh why would you lay the blame on lower class citizens? Ignorance is one thing. But actively taking a dump on the rest of us is the upper class's job which you're now a part of. I have no idea what this thread is about, I just don't like you talking down to the rest of us.
Economic class has nothing to do with political education.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:16 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayt View Post
You probably think this tax plan was set up to help you, too.
define help? its set up to where i pay less taxes every year. that helps me in my eyes? it also removes the obamacare mandate. that helps me alot, i currently hold health insurance, (which i'm cancelling at the end of the year) simply because i didn't want to pay a 1400 dollar fine for not having it. i had to pay 700 out of pocket last year for not having it, and i've had to pay 141.90 every month to have it this year, or else the 1400 dollar fine comes through, and granted the 1400 was less than the 141 a month, but its easier to pay 141 a month for something i don't use, than pay 1400 in one shot for something i don't use.

Quote:
Uh oh is the prime candidate for supporting trump while also being completely fucked over by trump policies.
i can't find a single policy that fucks me over. i'd blow you if you could find one. i'd even take my partial dentures out and give you a half gummer from the surgery that wasn't covered by obamacare, that ended up hitting my credit for 13k, which i've recently paid off.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:35 PM   #30
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Economic class has nothing to do with political education.
Seriously tho, this is the same thing as getting traded and talking shit on your old team. The team that drafted you, invested in you, whether they feel that investment panned out you should still show gratitude for where you came from.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:39 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

alright so after reading the thread it seems the habitat guy was lost and objective was objective again, but there isn't much to say other than both sides won't let you come together on issues. i view myself as pretty centrist, i'm for a ton of leftish standpoints, but im also for a ton of rightish standpoints, and when you espouse either, you are then drilled into that side respectively. if i tell some right wing nut job i don't care if gays marry and adopt kids, and i don't care if a chick gets an abortion or my stance on drugs the police etc, they would call me a leftwing liberal retard, and if i say i believe in free speech and the second amendment, and less taxes and entitlement programs im obv a pro trump right wing confederate nazi retard

there is no winning

i just find it more fun pointing out the idiocy of the left, because im constantly under a barrage of the idiocy of the right being pointed out, its annoying. which brings me back to

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Do you think the left will come to the realization that alot of america is sick of their horseshit buffonery?

Or will they just pretend the guys political stances played no factor, and that those people just love molesting kids?

#toolongtotweet
#evenwith240characters
this whole thread was a one off nonsense comparison of how the left lost their minds when trump won, assumed half the country was xenophobic racist misogynists and couldn't understand why anyone would vote for him. without realizing they were voting more for the conservative policies vs. the liberal shit. they didn't even want to hear about how they view the world, because in their bubble of elitism their view of the world is the only view. so if voting in a maniacal narcissist wasn't enough to open their eyes, i wondered if them voting in an accused child molestor might, or would they just write it off again, as well they're dumb and ok with children being molested obviously. back to beating the drum of modern american liberalism
Old 12-12-2017, 06:42 PM   #32
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Can't read all of this but is uh oh defending Roy Moore?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #33
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Quote:
alright so after reading the thread it seems the habitat guy was lost and objective was objective again, but there isn't much to say other than both sides won't let you come together on issues. i view myself as pretty centrist, i'm for a ton of leftish standpoints, but im also for a ton of rightish standpoints, and when you espouse either, you are then drilled into that side respectively. if i tell some right wing nut job i don't care if gays marry and adopt kids, and i don't care if a chick gets an abortion or my stance on drugs the police etc, they would call me a leftwing liberal retard, and if i say i believe in free speech and the second amendment, and less taxes and entitlement programs im obv a pro trump right wing confederate nazi retard

there is no winning

i just find it more fun pointing out the idiocy of the left, because im constantly under a barrage of the idiocy of the right being pointed out, its annoying. which brings me back to

this whole thread was a one off nonsense comparison of how the left lost their minds when trump won, assumed half the country was xenophobic racist misogynists and couldn't understand why anyone would vote for him. without realizing they were voting more for the conservative policies vs. the liberal shit. they didn't even want to hear about how they view the world, because in their bubble of elitism their view of the world is the only view. so if voting in a maniacal narcissist wasn't enough to open their eyes, i wondered if them voting in an accused child molestor might, or would they just write it off again, as well they're dumb and ok with children being molested obviously. back to beating the drum of modern american liberalism
negged
Old 12-12-2017, 08:04 PM   #34
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Seriously tho, this is the same thing as getting traded and talking shit on your old team. The team that drafted you, invested in you, whether they feel that investment panned out you should still show gratitude for where you came from.
uhhh i'm from central nj.

not exactly conservative rural america. you must be confused.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:44 PM   #35
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

Quote:
define help? its set up to where i pay less taxes every year. that helps me in my eyes? it also removes the obamacare mandate. that helps me alot, i currently hold health insurance, (which i'm cancelling at the end of the year) simply because i didn't want to pay a 1400 dollar fine for not having it. i had to pay 700 out of pocket last year for not having it, and i've had to pay 141.90 every month to have it this year, or else the 1400 dollar fine comes through, and granted the 1400 was less than the 141 a month, but its easier to pay 141 a month for something i don't use, than pay 1400 in one shot for something i don't use.

i can't find a single policy that fucks me over. i'd blow you if you could find one. i'd even take my partial dentures out and give you a half gummer from the surgery that wasn't covered by obamacare, that ended up hitting my credit for 13k, which i've recently paid off.
The tax plan is a major negative. You’ll ‘save’ like $1000 a year. At first. Then, it flips and you end up paying more after about 3 years. And that’s before any of the write offs that are being removed. Pretty much every economic study says the bill is a sham and won’t even pay for itself.
It’s a massive transfer of wealth from the poor to the elite.

Reversing protections against predatory banking is another huge one.

ACA helps a shit ton of people. Thank god you didn’t need it, but there are plenty of people that were saved from economic ruin by ACA.
Stayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:45 PM   #36
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

And Finny’s metaphors still suck. LOL.
Stayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:00 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
The tax plan is a major negative. You’ll ‘save’ like $1000 a year. At first. Then, it flips and you end up paying more after about 3 years. And that’s before any of the write offs that are being removed. Pretty much every economic study says the bill is a sham and won’t even pay for itself.
It’s a massive transfer of wealth from the poor to the elite.

Reversing protections against predatory banking is another huge one.

ACA helps a shit ton of people. Thank god you didn’t need it, but there are plenty of people that were saved from economic ruin by ACA.
im worried about how much the federal government is taking from me personally, with the threat of incarceration if i don't pay it. i don't like taxes.

lets say i save 1000 next year. (i'm not sure how much if any i will save next year, as i might pop the 50k bubble as a single filer. i should finish 2018 somewhere around 48-54k) but lets say its 1000 i save. lets add in what im saving from not being forced by the government to cover myself with health insurance. that jumps it to around 2600.

two years ago i was making 10 an hour. that is literally 6 and a half weeks of work, in a physically demanding profession. in my limited time on earth, i worked basically an extra 260 hours for the government. NOT including what i don't save that is STILL GETTING TAXED. i'm still working for the government for 25 percent of the time. (pretty sure the tax rate at 50k is 25 right?)

get out of my pockets plz

also the ACA hurt plenty of people too. there is a reason an estimated 13 million people will be dropping the coverage that the government deemed they could afford.

im all for being of a charitable mind and helping those in need. i'm not for the government being in charge of it.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:12 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:

lets say i save 1000 next year. (i'm not sure how much if any i will save next year, as i might pop the 50k bubble as a single filer. i should finish 2018 somewhere around 48-54k) but lets say its 1000 i save. lets add in what im saving from not being forced by the government to cover myself with health insurance. that jumps it to around 2600.
typical short sighted american.

when you need the health insurance, and have none, one of two things happen:

1) it'll cost you a shitload more than $1600 and you'll be indebted for a lengthy period of time.

2) the same "socialist" agenda you despise comes to your rescue either via bankruptcy write-off or, depending on your income, medicaid programs.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

3) i pay for it out of pocket from my savings, or establish a payment plan with the hospital.

4) i die

if you feel you need health insurance by all means, get covered. with any luck, without government regulation maybe you will see a drop in the cost as more providers become available who don't have to abide by nonsense the government mandates

you know that whole free market malarkey libertarians speak of
Old 12-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #40
Diode
PR's Finest

Your entire point was to save $1600. As you get older, the odds are increasingly high that you're on the wrong side of the gambit. Especially with your lifestyle.

Short. Sighted.

Tags
clintonsonpedorapeplane