- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default FFC

PROFILES

Identity: Sir Oswald Conspiracyberg
Assets: Extensive knowledge on obscure hip hop, Middle-eastern connections
Skills: Moderate hand-to-hand combat, some experience with weapons and maintenance, expert at reading between the lines during research, registered wordsmith.
Other: Gravitates towards the dissemination of trustworthy information, and promotion of liberty by thinking for oneself. Can woo females for coalition advantage. Can attempt to weave a poem powerful enough to end a tyrant's reign, and condemn corrupt banking establishments forever.
Geographical Perspective: Has been to England, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, France, Spain

Identity: Chyeahhh!!! aka Edgar AlPo aka Zombie Eradicator
Assets:analyzer, truth seeker, weather watcher (fuck you) dedicated rationalist that thinks quick on the go
Skills: I'm somewhat nice with them hands, moderate weapons and tactics with CQB training in projectiles (slingshots and shit), first aid applications and revival methods, advanced maintenance and modifications in gear/weapons/vehicle. Outdoorsman, survival instincts and tactics. Moderate agriculture exp but getting better.
Other: weary of the inevitable rise of the undead. if you see me running, that means all other avenues of the resistance have been explored and I am currently endeavoring on evasive alternatives. I shoot first, ask a question, then shoot again to answer it. I get along but I don't go along. Weird sense of humor and somewhat erratic sarcasm to which you'll catch onto if you're around long enough
Geographical Perspective: Has never been to England, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, France, Spain. Lives in Nebraska.

Informative exploits include nwo, geophysical matters, weather, solar related matters, conspiratorial issues, universal philosophy and theology applied reasoning

Identity:NAQ aka super pimp trillionaire

Accomplishments:
First sigged twice.

Qualifications:
Remains skeptical even when high
Hard headed and has more books than veritas
Plus I'm a loudmouthed son of bitch and a garbagetech enthusiast/maker
Amateur weaponsmith
Not afraid to survive
Can grow any veggie.
Can mate with females of any ethnic background
Handsome and fertile enough to repopulate black folks all on my own if needed
Plus I'm real cool peoples

Identity: Sharp Nine aka D-Pac Choppa
Assets: look like i understand technology; could appear to be split eight in low lighting; vocal depth that inspires more power than i actually have; wiry, compact frame capable of getting into many small places; can eat on $1 a day and sensible shopping; took a class on weather for an easy science credit; cool last name (Dragonetti)
Skills: sense of rhythm that can't be fucked with; capable of maintaining diet consisting of mostly unprocessed foods if needed; strong memory for inter-personal interactions (including instructions); capable of wooing nerdy chicks in the 4-7 range without difficulty (the new world will eventually need tech support); can run multiple consecutive <7 minute miles depending on level of fear; may have taken karate in elementary school
Other: virtually impossible to get and stay mad at; can write/play the theme music for group/situation if needed (our soundtrack will be a mighty one); open-minded; winning personality; youtube subscriber to 'Spirit Science' for the lulz and good vibes
Geographical Perspective: Have been to multiple states, Italy, austria, Germany, Switzerland and France, located in southeastern PA most of the time

identity : Rawn MacDon
assets: has the ability to survive in any condition, with the exception of cold. is immune to all narcotics. is a trained negotiator, as well as fighter (kenpo, jujitsu, muy thai, and grappling)...can serve as a field medic and is familiar with urban warfare, and evasive manuevers...enjoys high risk activities, and can scale walls...and serve as a BnE artist to get needed resources, if required. Also knows how to access confidential information and re-route funds from large corperations. Can withstand imprisonment. Can synthesize poisons out of fruits and beans. Scuba/salvage diver
motto: 'keep ur mouth shut, with ur back to the wall'
geologically located: se united states...predominately fla

Identity: VERITAS aka The Leader aka Dr. Destiny aka The Mind Assassin
Assets: Leadership skills, survival skills, killing skills.
Skills: leading, killing, speaking, surviving.
Other: captain obvious says.......
Geographical Perspective: the base of snowy mountains.

identity: detour aka the bear jew
assets: jewish so u know G-d's favor is on him when armaggedon hits, great at negotiating an i will bring my collection of music so u'd have something to jam to whilst killing obama's death squads, i have my own collection of weaponry
skills: 20+ training in various martial arts (poison hand kenpo, nihon jiujitsu, hapkido, shootfighting, military combatives, muay thai, kodokan judo, etc.), extensive knowledge of audio engineering, landscaping an home remodeling, pretty fuckin nice with a shotgun, ability to survive in any social situation no matter the players, an a very extreme sense of sarcasm that can make anyone feel stupid when we argue face to face, well-experienced botanist with strong knowledge of gardening edible crops
other: i have tourette's, which may scare off potential attackers cuz they don't wtf is wrong with me
geographical perspective: the rocky mountains baby

Aight let me try...

Identity: ydk aka Kuhn
Strengths:able to argue any point of view without risk of humiliation,can fuel any private aircraft along with changing the lavatory, extensive knowledge in zombie apocalypse theories, and the ability to pull net hoes with just a pic and a homoish female name.
Skills: private aircraft maintenance, can kick a soccer ball to the upper 90 from. Any angle, can make a baby without knowing I nutted, and the ability to talk to big businessmen and politicians every day when they come through the airport.
Other: I yelled at Bruno Mars for smoking on my plane ramp and compared him to the beetles.
Geographical: in ky with access to free flights anywhere in the us and anywhere in the world for under a grand.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

Wow @ u typing all that from nowhere
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:30 AM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

nah lol copied and pasted from another thread
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #4
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

dead @ Chyeeeah!!!s geographical perspective

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #5
Rawn M.D.

official check in
Old 06-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
Rawn M.D.

Default Mission Statement

FFC Mission Statement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
FFC was initially intended for information gathering and network contributions with likeminded folk and un-likeminded folk geared towards self sufficiency in light of natural or unnatural disaster, civil unrest, pandemic, etc. The thing is though if we have pre knowledge of some shit going down in that area or whats to come to give em a heads up. For instance I made a thread on the huge dry patch of air a few days prior to those fires that would heavily contribute in that disaster, not to mention the rash of storms that came from that system mixing some dense moisture and cool front from Andrea backlash.

We share ideas, tips, skills or things we've learned tricks of the trade, experience, etc. Discussions\ debates on things are also welcomed and encouraged. I'm no leader in this, just the spearheader in getting it started. We're all equals in this
Old 06-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

this is good stuff. I don't think anyone should be excluded from membership as long as they're contributing something to the cause or learning something about it. Open door policy as far as I'm concerned being everyone has information on something valuable, we are in different parts of states, countries, the world. What's it like over there, whats popping, any concerns? Everyone has something to offer in someway shape or form imo

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:41 PM   #8
Rawn M.D.

word, i agree...good policy, as long as the person aint some mainstream ignoramous...like only requirement is to be a bit cynical imo...but someone edit in ydk's credentials into our master list...i cant cu copy n paste on tablet takes forever @Sharp Nine @YDK
Old 06-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Assemble.

Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #10
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

checkin in
Old 06-16-2013, 08:02 PM   #11
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

an btw jus a conco starter....there's been a few billionaires dumping majority of there american stocks that were based on the american sales. they did so because of the belief that the stock market will hit a 90% reductiong sometime soon even with the recent surge in the dow over the past few months. any ideas on if and how that could case damage to the rest of us normal people?
Old 06-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Ima have to pass. insufficient credentials
Old 06-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
an btw jus a conco starter....there's been a few billionaires dumping majority of there american stocks that were based on the american sales. they did so because of the belief that the stock market will hit a 90% reductiong sometime soon even with the recent surge in the dow over the past few months. any ideas on if and how that could case damage to the rest of us normal people?
another round of quatative (sp) easing? they're devaluating the currency on purpose in Japan and China right now to which we aren't too fond of. The U.S dollar recently looked stronger than I've ever seen it and with the dow breaking records the past few months for highs, etc..seems like an uphill overhaul right before a sharp decline IMO. YDK! how much attention do pay to the markets and such? good post

Old 06-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #14
Rawn M.D.

word...imma build on it..i had a long post but it got deleted..

chyeahh is right...also depending on the amt of shares these 'billionaires' hold...it could in effect affect jobs, costs, and even the privateization of public buisnesses...it depends where and what shares of what stock we are talking...macroscopically underminiing the market..sell high by low (ideal sellers market tbh) but on a more microscopic scale can affect the price of products manufactured, wages earned, and how a buisness is ran...depending on size and decline of shareholders....also keep in mind that they're all always price ceilings and floors and an ideal equalibrium to be met...just basic econ.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #15
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Agreed chyeah an rawn, i usually don't pay much attention to the market since makin a few hundred an selling it off a couple years ago, but after seeing a few billionaires dumping up to 30+% of there American stocks it grabbed my attention lol makes me wish I still had the ease of buying shares because with the Democrats an Republicans meeting in October an the fact the governmental spending has increased about 3% every year recently, id like to buy a few shares to sell em late August lol sounds like the economy could face another huge fall if government spending an costs aren't cut even by a half of a percentage point and more people notice the big business guys selling everything. Shit don't look good right now
Old 06-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #16
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

proof of what we were talking about
http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/blog...allout-spreads

@Chyeahhh!!! and @Rawn MacDon
Old 06-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #17
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Where does one apply for such a prestigious organization?
Old 06-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

you're guilty by association @Nigma

Old 06-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #19
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
you're guilty by association @Nigma
Guilty of hhhhhhhhwhat?
Old 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #20
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Guilty of hhhhhhhhwhat?
being an independent intellect like the rest of us in here. Go ahead and sig it like you dig it playboi