Old 05-25-2018, 04:31 PM   #201
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
trumpocracy was ok not really anything you wouldn't have known from keeping up w the election and his first year in office, some good insights as to how Trump won his campaign based off of manipulating the hatred in men as opposed to actually having appealing policy goals....and then goes into detail on how he basically reneged on all of his campaign promises and acts like a mongrel in foreign affair relations as well as thru social media promoting stupidity and impulsiveness as a means to an end.....that end realistically only being to stuff his pockets at the exchange for our entire democratic systems stability lol. Also enjoyed the sections about his totalitarian approach to the media highlighting Megyn Kelly being forced out of fox news for questioning trump in a manner he didn't appreciate to replace him with tucker who would eat dog shit out of trumps mouth literally if tasked. the book was written by a conservative that was Bushes speech writer which I also found to be interesting that it isn't just some angry liberal trying to tear down the right blindly.
first bolded part, nonsense. his policy goals and brashness got him elected, not a deep hidden hatred in the hearts of men. second bolded part is more nonsense, unless you want to put into specifics what he reneged on? also this book was just published in january which means he submitted it probably at the latest in like august of 2017. but by all metrics he's stood by more campaign promises than anyone up to this point of his presidency, and its even been used against him in the sense of "how dare he do this just to fulfill a campaign promise" narrative

also the third bolded part tells the whole story, the guy is embedded in the right and with the bushes which is GOP through and through. trump is the outsider that bodied them. made jeb look like a soft doof. destroyed the republican party and now they have to pretend to be on his side since he is getting some things done for him.

but im not trying to spark a political discussion in here as much as point out that this guy is far from unbiased, so to look at it like its a narrative from a guy on the right, as if he doesn't have vested interests in "nevertrumping" is disingenuous. plus he's a canada cuck fag lmao
Old 05-25-2018, 05:18 PM   #202
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:01 PM   #203
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I disagree on your first counter. I was exaggerating on your second....obv....but Syria and his stupid wall come to mind without even trying to think at all....and thirdly...he's a conservative is he not? Obv he has vested interest but he's still a republican is all I was really saying.

So SHUT IT fucking neanderthal

Fucking think I read books about Trump being a fagot so I can listen to u tell me he's NOT!? Well guess again u toothless bald piece of shit. Guess thee fuck AGAIN.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 04:37 PM   #204
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Uh oh would suck Trump's dick if given the opportunity.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 07:45 PM   #205
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
I disagree on your first counter. I was exaggerating on your second....obv....but Syria and his stupid wall come to mind without even trying to think at all....and thirdly...he's a conservative is he not? Obv he has vested interest but he's still a republican is all I was really saying.

So SHUT IT fucking neanderthal

Fucking think I read books about Trump being a fagot so I can listen to u tell me he's NOT!? Well guess again u toothless bald piece of shit. Guess thee fuck AGAIN.
trump is a faggot but at least be accurate. like you are a faggot, but its not because you're sucking dick its because you care about picking up heavy things for no reason but to look big for other men. if i said you sucked penises i couldn't be mad at a rebuttal. but i expect nothing in return for pointing out actual faggotry.

the borderwall is still in the works, in his biggest misstep since acquiring office he signed off on that trillion dollar omnibus spending bill, allocating nearly 2 billion getting the ball rolling on the wall, that was in march, a few months after this dudes book came out, only a year into his presidency lol. last i checked we haven't invaded syria we just participated in multinational strikes on chemical facilities (allegedly), and if his opposition or any of the republicans were in his place we'd have already been in there.

so basically you disagree with an opinion and are wrong, if anyone voted out of hate it was hatred of the system itself, the majority of trumps supporters actually like his policies which the media pretended didn't exist until after he was elected and they do whatever they can to fit it to their pre-existing narrative.

GOOD DAY sir.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:32 PM   #206
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

He said Mexico would fund the wall. The fact we would even waste any of our money on it whatsoever is a pathetic fucking joke. Semantics with regard to Syria and u kindve made my point for me w regard to the hatred of the existing system being manipulated by Trump to Garner support.

Arguing as to precise reasons why Trump is a fagot seems kindve pointless to me tho lol
Old 05-27-2018, 11:05 PM   #207
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

its because the inaccuracies lend credence to his retarded fake news narratives. also just to point out he's stated if mexico doesn't outright pay for the wall they would pay in the long run through cutting foreign aid and through trade tariffs etc.

but enough of this

back to books

read black rednecks white liberals. it was published in 05 by a black dude and has nothing to do with trump but could shed some light on why trump was able to win in places he was supposed to lose.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:28 AM   #208
Ghost1

Eh I looked at it last time u mentioned it...I might grab it eventually

I'm not sure exactly what I want from a book about politics honestly....I scan over all the popular books that come up and none of them get my jimmie hard

I've been way more fascinated w theology lately tho maybe that's why
Old 05-30-2018, 08:04 AM   #209
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

http://blog.londolozi.com/2010/06/28...he-sabi-sands/

https://www.sunsafaris.com/blog/2012...brett-thomson/

https://africageographic.com/blog/th...-mapogo-lions/

Have been reading a lot on the Mapogo Male Lions. Apparently most brutal 6 male loin coalition ever documented in Africa who ruled the largest area of Africa (Entire SABI SANDS) Kruegar National Park between the 6.

Looking for a good book on them, there are a few so just trying to see which ones going to deliver the better message. What grabs my attention is the personalities of each individual loin. Shit's interesting - if any of you have time check it out.

Last edited by Amen; 05-30-2018 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-09-2018, 02:01 PM   #210
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Yeah. Male loins are brutal! I take pride in my loins.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:23 PM   #211
Ghost1

1. The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom (2/5)
2. Grimnoir chronicles hard magic by Larry Correia (4/5)
3. Who rules the world by Noam Chomsky (5/5)
4. Nudge by Richard H. Thaler (4/5)
5. Americas bitter pill by Steven Brill (4/5)
6. Made to stick by Chip & Dan Heath (3/5)
7. Confessions by St. Augustine (5/5)
8. 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B Peterson (5/5)
9. Maps of meaning 2017 lecuture series by Jordan B Peterson (5/5)
10. why we sleep by Matthew Walker (5/5)
11. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini (4/5)
12. Media Control, Second Edition: The Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda by Noam Chomsky (3/5)
13. Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media by Edward S. Herman & Noam Chomsky (3/5)
14. Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism by Ha-Joon Chang (3/5)
15. Mcdonaldization of society (6th edition) by George Ritzer (5/5)
16. The Lexus and the Olive Tree by Thomas L. Friedman (5/5)
17. Columbine by Dave Cullen (3/5)
18. The Vanishing American Adult: Our Coming-of-Age Crisis--and How to (5/5)Rebuild a Culture of Self-Reliance by Ben Sasse
19. What is the bible by Rob Bell (2/5)
20. The case for faith by Lee Strobel (5/5)
21. The case for christ by Lee Strobel (4/5)
22. I dont have enough faith to be an athiest by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek (4/5)
23. Trumpocracy by David Frum (3/5)
24. Mere christianity by C.S. Lewis (4/5)
25. Tactics by Gregory Koukl (3/5)
26. Reasonable Faith by William Lane Craig (3/5)
27. The Collapse of Parenting by Leonard Sax (4/5)
28. The Case for Miracles by Lee Stroebel (4/5)
29. Psychological significance of biblical stories lecture series by Jordan Peterson (5/5)

currently reading dark money which is about the Koch families influence on American politics & the case for a creator which is a book about cosmology and intelligent design

Last edited by Ghost1; 06-14-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:47 PM   #212
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Man I’m still on the same book. Haven’t no time to read
Old 06-14-2018, 04:04 PM   #213
Ghost1

im back like 3 pages an still haven't seen it....lol what book r u reading?
Old 06-14-2018, 04:06 PM   #214
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

That’s dope af @Ghost1 u a real life legend fr.

I just got done reading Who Moved My Cheese? And re reading Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

The Case for Faith might jus be my next one.
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 04:42 PM   #215
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
im back like 3 pages an still haven't seen it....lol what book r u reading?
Second book to eragon. That shit 77726362 pages yo.

I think I bit off to much, but I will finish this book becuase I srsly want to read that how we sleep book. I’m deeply interested as I don’t sleep very well, and dreams really fascinate me, as far as how it all works and shit.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:20 PM   #216
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by takem2school View Post
That’s dope af @Ghost1 u a real life legend fr.

I just got done reading Who Moved My Cheese? And re reading Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

The Case for Faith might jus be my next one.
haha u the legend my guy.

case for faith is probably in my top5 of the year. think and grow rich is timeless.....I don't think I read who moved my cheese tho>? hows that?
Old 06-14-2018, 06:52 PM   #217
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Man I’m still on the same book. Haven’t no time to read
Audio books, bro.

Audio.

Time saver. Can listen whenever. I typically listen on the drive too and from work and while in the morning routine getting ready for work.

You can listen whenver, throw head phones on and you're good.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:08 PM   #218
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

I tried that shit but it felt like cheating lol
Old 06-14-2018, 07:36 PM   #219
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

So did I at first but if it wasn't for audio books, I'd never have the time to read man.

Ask Bags how many hard copies he reads lol.
Old 06-18-2018, 04:43 PM   #220
KempoMRK

KempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant future

1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
2/5
Not bad, felt matter of fact for anyone who's read anything on anything like this.

2. The Professional by W.C. Heinz
4/5
Really good. Minimalistic impactful writing with a simple plot, a lot of insight and a great ending.

3. Hell's Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga by Hunter S. Thompson
3/5
An interesting read, a good look into something I knew nothing about.

4. Last of the Breed by Louis L'Amour
2/5
A book I should have liked because of the manly nature of it, but the pacing lost me.

5. Gates of Fire: An Epic Novel of the Battle of Thermopylae by Steven Pressfield
3/5
This was another book where the pacing was off, but some of the passages in the book were phenomenal and made up for it.

6. The Shining by Stephen King
3/5
I'd never got round to reading this even though I liked the film, and it was enjoyable. Apart from The Stand, nothing from King really blows me away, he's just a good, functional writer.

7. The Mixer: The Story of Premier League Tactics, from Route One to False Nines by Michael Cox
4/5
A book on the evolution of tactics in the English Premier League. A really enjoyable read for anyone who's into that.

8. The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Jason Fung
4/5
The most understandable book on weight loss I've ever read. I never understood why people who wanted to lose weight claimed they ate less but didn't lose weight, and now I get it. Should be mandatory reading for anyone who's attempting to lose weight.

9. Disclosure by Michael Crichton
3/5
Fast paced thriller that kept me reading. Good plot.

10. Women by Charles Bukowski
3/5
Bukowski is so easy to read. There are other novels of his I've preferred but I haven't read one yet that I haven't enjoyed.

Currently reading A Hero of Our Time by Mikhail Lermontov. Enjoyable so far. Still trying to find a book that blows me away. The last book I rated 5/5 was Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr., and I read that in 2016.
KempoMRK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags read how to be a father, ghost1 cringe itt, hooray for brains!, inno scared of bags itt, knowledge is power!, nerdcees