Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 02:44 PM   #101
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Only battles that need closing I already voted on. Just checked to see if I could help.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:47 PM   #102
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Only battles that need closing I already voted on. Just checked to see if I could help.
Thank you, appreciated.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:57 PM   #103
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

It’s 12-8, learn to count cop
how badly do you want me to lose, Jesus Christ?
Can we get some unbiased modding here please?

Even if you discount the two votes like a faggot, it’s still 10-8
philosophy.

Last edited by Destroyer; 07-01-2018 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #104
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
It’s 12-8, learn to count cop
how badly do you want me to lose, Jesus Christ?
Can we get some unbiased modding here please?

Even if you discount the two votes like a faggot, it’s still 10-8
It’s 9-8, learn how to count

Infiltrate, Lenox, and DMS votes aren’t counting unless they edit them and I’ve already informed them of that. I’m not letting anyone win off some bullshit votes like that it’s not fair to anyone’s opponent especially in a close matchup like this. So stop your pussy ass bitching and stfu for once
@DMS @Lenox @Infiltrate feel free to edit your bullshit votes so we can get shit moving. Thanks

Last edited by For Battling; 07-01-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:03 PM   #105
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmao. You are discounting 3 votes for me and calling it bitching?
Lmfao
Ok guy. You must be a wonderful cop
Also lmfao @ “close matchup”
We can make any matchup close if we discount half the votes
philosophy.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:08 PM   #106
For Battling

Quote:
Lmao. You are discounting 3 votes for me and calling it bitching?
Lmfao
Ok guy. You must be a wonderful cop
Also lmfao @ “close matchup”
We can make any matchup close if we discount half the votes
You’re the oldest one here and crying like a little bitxh because certain people decided to vote like idiots and it just so happened to be votes for you. If it were votes for your opponent you’d be quick af to bitch and have them DQed. Nothing you say is going to do shit, everything is in the rule thread, I’m lenient on a lot of votes but

“V/Des”

Isn’t fucking counting you stupid idiot.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:09 PM   #107
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Hey, whatever you got to do to get the collar
philosophy.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:24 PM   #108
For Battling

Quote:
Hey, whatever you got to do to get the collar
You’re so dumb. If I wanted you to lose I would have put you against someone like Cashius or Schad, not MMLP.. the fuck

The quality of bars you all decide to drop is not my problem. If equality and fairness is an issue for you then oops sorry that’s definitely a personal problem

You’re the only one who has a problem with the rules lol get a grip.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:26 PM   #109
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Yeah? How many other battlers have 3 votes for them discounted in their battle?
Tell me again how it’s fair that you punish me for other people voting wrong
philosophy.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:28 PM   #110
For Battling

Quote:
Yeah? How many other battlers have 3 votes for them discounted in their battle?
Tell me again how it’s fair that you punish me for other people voting wrong
If there’s votes like that in other battles trust me they weren’t counted in the overall score. You can go check if you want. I shouldn’t have to edit people’s post and tell them their vote won’t count.

But of course in your case it’s a must or else you don’t get the picture. Well clearly you don’t get the picture either way so I guess it really doesn’t matter lol
Old 07-01-2018, 05:30 PM   #111
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

if you were a legit mod, you’d tell people that for every vote they drop like that, they lose a vote in their own battle
Problem solved and it no longer punishes someone who had nothing to do with it
But no, you’re too busy hiding from the herp
philosophy.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:31 PM   #112
For Battling

I just double checked for your benefit.

JUST SO HAPPNS that nobody voted that way in ANY other battle this week aside from yours, that really says something.

The only other vote that didn’t count this week was Bags vote in Lenox/Larkin battle

What you’re saying doesn’t apply at all because this shit is literally ONLY in your battle. Sucks to be the one but that’s nobodies fault except those people who chose to vote wack.

It’s not your fault
It’s not MMLP fault
It’s not my fault, I’m just making shit fair

If it were votes like that for MMLP instead of you it would be the same shit, nobody gets discriminated against I don’t take kindly to elder abuse

Last edited by For Battling; 07-01-2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:35 PM   #113
For Battling

Quote:
if you were a legit mod, you’d tell people that for every vote they drop like that, they lose a vote in their own battle
Problem solved and it no longer punishes someone who had nothing to do with it
But no, you’re too busy hiding from the herp
No that wouldn’t work wtf how does that even make sense

Use your fuckin pea brain
Old 07-01-2018, 05:38 PM   #114
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Lmao
How doesn’t it make sense?
philosophy.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:40 PM   #115
For Battling

Quote:
Lmao
How doesn’t it make sense?
Let me get this straight

You want shit votes to count in a battle?

Oh but let me guess, if the votes were for your opponent it would be a different story right?
Old 07-01-2018, 05:54 PM   #116
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

No, asshole
This is the 1-2. I’ve been saying one word votes should count like they have every other time
philosophy.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:05 PM   #117
For Battling

So far you’re the only one who feels that way
Old 07-01-2018, 06:08 PM   #118
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Lmao. Right. And just everyone who has ever battled in the 1-2 league on here.
Ever
philosophy.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:13 PM   #119
For Battling

Only lazy people enjoyed that type of shit

It was an epidemic that needed proper fixing. It really shouldn’t be that difficult to give some half assed explanation on why you like bar A over bar B

Idk why you’re so shook lmao
Old 07-01-2018, 06:38 PM   #120
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Tbf @For Battling

"V/Des" is basically the same as "V/Des cause his bar was funny"

Although I see both arguments equally;it is not hard for Lenox or other one word voters to just add a sentence.

Know u hate mini mods but I would ask @MMLP

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Closed Thread

Tags
psyche it was me - des