- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation FINAL FOUR: JAY WELSH vs KILLING SPREE - JAY WELSH WINS!

Yowzer!

We made it to the fucking semi-finals of an ex-girlfriend picture tourney here! That's pretty damn crazy considering how many doubted it was actually a thing at the start. Yet here we are, with just four remaining competitors who all have their eyes on that prize of being crowned Hot or Thot 2018 champion. We all know the deal by now. If you're not familiar, get to know. There's three battles left total before we crown our king. This the Final Four round, and by the end of it we'll have our two finalists named and each will be in with a shot at greatness. The Lime has never seen anything like this before so let's show up and show out, putting on a brand new classic for the ages. This shit about to be LIT!

Once again, major props and +repto everyone who helped make the Elite Eight round the success it was, that’s from the battlers themselves through to the voters who helped keep things moving along even though they weren’t involved. Much respect to all you motherfuckers man, I see you on that shit. If you were around and took part in the tourney, please stick around for this fire ass round and most importantly VOTE so we can show love to those still involved. That’s enough back-slapping though, lets get back to slapping motherfuckers down lyrically and fatshaming their ex-girlfriends…

Rules:

10 lines min
20 lines max (Unless agreed with opponent)
Agree to match line limit with opponent
Check-ins are advised
DUE DATE: Next Saturday 5pm UK time.
The mod teams decision is final on all shenanigans.

LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

@Jay Welsh @Killing Spree
Old 03-17-2018, 08:40 AM   #2
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Hi
Old 03-19-2018, 03:09 PM   #3
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

@Killing Spree 20 sent to @sraL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 03-25-2018, 03:59 AM   #4
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Killing Spree's verse:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Welsh View Post
Doesnt bother me. I just finished a 36 hour shift worked 99.5 hours this week an had two young hyper children on my days off. I wrote 20 lines in a day for you. You getting so fresh. Just saying you here after losing in round 1 an then gettinf a free pass by zelph... your potentially in a final here... treat it as such man. You didnt get here on skill

LMAO... Listen Cunt & U Faggit...
SKill? U jus figured the definition of Dope..So punches Break this dummy
BA Champ? N James coulda posted pics of that Cake & won thinkin the gold'll get'm probation money
She a lame cunt, Wanna puke that cake up!.. Bro I'm sicker
Force feed'r @ gun point, so wen we see U she aint the only 1 to Pull the trigger
Who ever said Jay dope is Lion, Tiger is the lamest dude
Girl aint fazed face to face W/a Giant pussy..Ever since she dated U
Ur homies done hit as a pack hard, cos all u are is soft
so W/U bought a scarf made outa wolf,Dick! Jus know she got that from all ur dawgs
& I'll shred yall, we'll let fate decide sir
I'll use ur spine as a cue stick in sum pool...On the table I fucked'er on behind her
A meal is scary, Girl Jus be in the depths
I'd knock her teeth down her throat knowing a fist is least of'er threats
All the sex she wanted? she'd take it hard
But shes never been sarounded by so much hard wood since she dated Lars
U & her gettin wild? this dudes a liar
U can see the reflection off the glass that Jay aint the only Pussy shes put behind her
& this bitch an animal, out of control? where u get the nerve skank...
Looks like shes in her natural habitat, She sleeps down the hall in the 3rd tank
Apologies, but nothin from this lame is nice, I'll stop the shade
I know everyone see the bar over her head & this it compliments every bar from jay
Old 03-25-2018, 04:00 AM   #5
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Jay Welsh' verse:

Lmao at them extended gums. Yo

Im all about getting the party started, fill my grill wit E's til my spine sinks
N just like a pill shes chewing so much gum i aint surprised that i can see Pink
Shes minging, dont mean to sting him but you need to get perspective
Aero hit me up like "she aint even a dogs dinner" an he eats Cats for breakfast!
Got nothing going for her, a bland face n body shapes pear
How you gunna "upper body" when shes got fuck all there?!?
Maan..Id mind fuck the bitches internal wiring until i see sparks
Infilitrate her mind n leave this Cat so crazy her bitchin sounds like Barcs
Either shes describing your size or on about her bit on the side...
Cus her hand gesture just shouts this another 'cocktale' you didnt provide
title shot? You suck cock for rock, fag you aint got the balls to loot me
You saw this thot dressed like a massive pussy an thought, "yo that bodysuits me"
Not to berate but be thankful we dont rate whores by the scoreboard
Cus clearly we can see this cats head AND body is stood on all fours
Cmon bro, you pulling pussy? You a waste of space n better off dead
Your such a nobody this is actually just a picture of her giving you head
I pull bitches, im slick, you make a bitch go dyke quick
Your game so shit you couldnt bagpuss even when she dressed like it
Shit her forehead would leave children in bits! This head needs imprisonment...
Cus thats the 'Dome' responsible for palestinian kids having to attach back their own ligaments
Old 03-25-2018, 10:51 AM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Spree has
Giant pussy was lol

Jay has..
bitch like barc
Bodysuit
Nobody was
Bagpuss was lol

Thought this was a bit light. Jay got the w easy
Old 03-26-2018, 07:22 AM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

@SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed@Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @DAD @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin @Resin M-I-C @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah[/MENTION Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain@Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Blue Bayou @Cashius @Jabari Black @Problumatic @DynamiCz @Maximus @Letterman @Incredible @Joe Boston @Schadenfreude @Destroyer @Ronin @Aero @bleak @Darker Ego

HELP US OUT WITH SOME VOTES HERE GUYS!
Old 03-26-2018, 07:55 AM   #8
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

I've got Welsh. I'll break it down..

KS: big pussy, had alot if almost lines that fell due to wording.

JW: bagpuss, bodysuit,
nobody was coo, barc was creative

V -- Jay

Last edited by Saint; 03-29-2018 at 06:55 AM.
Old 03-26-2018, 08:30 AM   #9
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Killing Spree:

"Who ever said Jay dope is Lion, Tiger is the lamest dude
Girl aint fazed face to face W/a Giant pussy..Ever since she dated U"

"& this bitch an animal, out of control? where u get the nerve skank...
Looks like shes in her natural habitat, She sleeps down the hall in the 3rd tank"

Jay Welsh:

"Maan..Id mind fuck the bitches internal wiring until i see sparks
Infilitrate her mind n leave this Cat so crazy her bitchin sounds like Barcs"

"title shot? You suck cock for rock, fag you aint got the balls to loot me
You saw this thot dressed like a massive pussy an thought, "yo that bodysuits me" "

"Cmon bro, you pulling pussy? You a waste of space n better off dead
Your such a nobody this is actually just a picture of her giving you head"

Overall I felt Killing Sprees verse was rushed, he didn't seem to structure it like he usually does, or rather for just the few verses I've read by him. I mean that probation line could've been real dope, just think you tried to put too much in it. Jay Welsh had a showing, seen better from him too. Felt he was attacking the Cat themed stuff a little too much, I get that's what she is dressed like just was a little overboard with it. Even with that being said I felt the best bar here was the bodysuit one for sure, and with just feel that with a better overall verse I'm going to have to give this to Jay Welsh.
Props to KS for stepping in and showing up just think you fell short this time. Good luck in the finals to whomever makes it.
Old 03-26-2018, 11:14 AM   #10
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Spree, bruh i wasn't feelin too much in ua verse othere than habitat. Sometimes i feel distorted when i read ya stuff. I feel like u can tell the point of ur verse where ur liquor buzz has died dwn, twrd the end things came across more cleaner, imo. Lol.

Vs

Jay had the barc line, bodysuit, & nobdy. He had a great visual w.the nobody, great use of the photo there.

Mvgt- @Jay Welsh
Old 03-26-2018, 08:18 PM   #11
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

@Infiltrate @Barcotic @Amen @bleak @anyone who shown interest an support the tourney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 03-26-2018, 10:40 PM   #12
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

This is not very close I got JW and will edit in a bd

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 03-29-2018, 05:25 AM   #13
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Who ever said Jay dope is Lion, Tiger is the lamest dude
Girl aint fazed face to face W/a Giant pussy..Ever since she dated U
U & her gettin wild? this dudes a liar
U can see the reflection off the glass that Jay aint the only Pussy shes put behind her

Wording really defeated you this time, Spree. I mean look at all the redundant "U" used lol. Those 2 bars were your best highlights, IMO and they were basically the same concept just flipped.

vs

Im all about getting the party started, fill my grill wit E's til my spine sinks
N just like a pill shes chewing so much gum i aint surprised that i can see Pink

Great concept just needed more of a harsher execution.

title shot? You suck cock for rock, fag you aint got the balls to loot me
You saw this thot dressed like a massive pussy an thought, "yo that bodysuits me"

Lol little over worded but good.

Cmon bro, you pulling pussy? You a waste of space n better off dead
Your such a nobody this is actually just a picture of her giving you head
I pull bitches, im slick, you make a bitch go dyke quick
Your game so shit you couldnt bagpuss even when she dressed like it

Both great concepts that needed harsher executions.

Kind of bummed Spree didn't bring his usual. I think he tried to over do it and royally fucked him self in the end with this verse. Usually he's pretty dope at picture battling from all the pic battles I've seen him compete in. So he's either not motivated or just writer blocking at the moment. Jay had some really good picture references but failed to execute on some. I still think he edges this with consistency tho.

v/Jay
Closed Thread

Tags
always smthin smh, flo got bum fucked by lars, flo is lars, iron dome lotb, jay arm wrestle all u cunts, snow plow broke, who? vs. who?