Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season XIV > Season XIV Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2020, 06:33 PM   #1
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future
Default Hello, This is The Week 5 MAG

NBL Season XIV Week 5ive Magazine

Intro

Sup guys. Short mag this week. Partially because of time constraints (I couldnt close battles until 8pm Sunday night) , and because while i dont want to punish the many for the few, last weeks votes were baaaaaaad. Neigh , some of you did your part & i thank you for that, but closing a ton of battles with 4 votes total is shite.

There is TWENTY TWO ppl in the league at the moment. Every battle should have a minimum of 10 votes. Period.

WE also had a greatttt Mag last week and it didnt really seem to matter all that much.

Issues addressed:

1) Spotlight Battles have reallllly seemed to soak up a lot of the weekly focus, and i cant help but feel like last week suffered for that. As a result, i'm sorry, I take full responsibility, and Spotlight battles are cancelled until further notice. MY intent was just to cultivate good battles with narritives, but it's not fair for the league to suffer as a result.

The champ match going for nearly 3 full days without a vote while Spotlights gathered 70 posts is a joke. Again, that's my bad, and the focus is back to you all that are putting time in each and every week.

2) The Flow vs Aura battle last week is the PERFECT example of why it's important to PM me your verses. I feel for Flow, we've talked offline and worked it out. Basically, Flow was ready with a verse during the deadline, but Aura asked for an EXT. Cool, it happens. However, he didn't send me his verse, confused the timezone issue, and Aura won with a half ass No Show 2 mins before the PST midnight deadline.

PM me your verses to avoid shitty situations like this!!!!!!!

3) Congrats to @Cashius for becoming this seasons first champ in a good battle with INF. Cash , PM the Canuck your PayPal info and i'll see that you get your $50.00.

WEEK 4 Reviews
by: Inn0

Champ Match: Cashius vs INF

DAM THIS SHIT GOT SLEPT ON MORE THAN A WHORE ON THE AVE, JEEZ ONLY 4 VOTES. ANYWAY THIS WAS 2 TITANS GOING UP AGAINST EACH OTHER AND ONLY ONE CAN FUCKING SURVIVE!! SEEMS LKE THESE 2 HAVE HISTORY CUZ BOTH OF THEM DROPPED SOME QUOTES HATING ON EACH OTHER HOW SPICY! INF CAN IN STRONG WITH THE OPENER AND KEPT IT CONSISTANT THROUGH OUT. HE TOOK SHOTSAT HIS AMISH BACKGROUND AND A COUPLE CASH FLIPS. CASH CAME OUT SWINGING ASWELL WITH SOME HINTS OF INF TRYING TO KILL HISSELF CUZ HE SUCKED BACK THEN SMH DONT DO IT INF!! THE VOTERS DECIDEDCAS DESTROYED INF WITH A 4-0 KO NASTY!

INF:

Quote:
Women lie when he flirts. make calls up...anything to lose this nerd
Bitches been fakin convos to get out a loser situation LONGGG before Lars & Universe

Cash:

Quote:
You’ll drop an Amish personal ‘cause of my location...So, I’ll let the twin pounds bust your set
Say people in my State Farm...and what’s on my Belt will be Aaron like a discount double check

Contenders: Destroyer vs Neighbor

AS FAR AS TEXT GOES THESE NIGGAS OLD AS FUCK. NEIGH BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK MORE TIMES THAN THAT WHORE FROM THE CHAMP MATCH, HES A SLUT. AND DESTROYERS SEEN MORE BATTLES THAN AN ABORTION CLINIC. BOTH ARE VETS AND BOTH DIDNT DISAPOINT THIS TIME AROUND. AND IT WAS A PIC BATTLE 2? GODAM! NEIGH YOU ONE OF DEM ISLAND NIGGAS? ANYWAY NEIGH WENT IN ON THE OLD MAN TELLING HIM HIS SON AINT SHIT AND HE SHOULD OF ADOPTED, IM PARAPHRASING THO. WHILE THE OLD MAN TOOK SOME CLEVER SHOTS AT THE PRETTY BOY NEIGH. DAM HE DOES HAVE PRETTIER LIPS THAN HER SMH! THAT FIST INBETWEEN LINE WAS CLEVER AS FUCK THO. THAT MAY BE IT NEIGH LINE COST YOU THE BATTLE DES. IN THE END NEIGH NEIGH MOVES ON TO FACE CASH!

DES:

Quote:
man, but what bliss have u got? Did u ever kiss her or not?
that space between u foreshadowing ur future...a fist to the jaw

NEIGH:

Quote:
Ur house's the real Pig Sty. Disgusting. That shit's never clean.
Ironic, that's easilyyy the only Stable Environment your kid's ever seen.

Inno vs Incredible

BOTW RIGHT HERE FAGOTS. SHEESH I OBLITORATED THAT GUY WTF IS HIS NAME INC IN HIS BAIT? WHATEVER. I MEAN I KNEW I WAS GOING TO WIN FROM THE GET. WITH BARS LIKE LEAVE INCRED AND IN CREDIBLE WOW!!!! WHO WOULD OF WON AGAINST THAT? EVERY ONE NOT NAMED INC BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. POINT IS INC GOT DELT WITH LIKE A GIMP WAITING FOR HIS MASTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

INNO:

Quote:
This nigga wack, he shouldn’t be allowed to write much less speak
Let’s be honest, only time In credible is when he signs his check for the week...
Us a joke, cuz every time he drops niggas gag at this gross tard
but it’s good u wrote 1-2 mags, its the only time you’ll get close to dope bars...
My pen lands heavy leave this fagot leaking from the blows
Then ama spread the blood and have incred from his head to his toes....
And I get disrespectful, play hide the tip with yo spouse
That’s the only time you’ll here “in don’t stop” is when she over my house...
U want her back? Bust off in her mouth, here! I won’t fight
I’m doing this for you inc... next time you kiss her you’ll know what success taste like...
Listen after I beat the puss... I should be Inc cuz I did a rendition
She told me “you can cum anywhere”...so I did my best octopus impression...

INC:

Quote:
12 is good

Slect vs Adverse

ANOTHER SLEEPER WITH NO VOTES WTF PEOPLE THIS SHIT IS PATHETIC. ANYWAY THE BATTLE FOR THE FIRST WIN RIGHT HERE. BOTH STRUGGLING THIS SEASON WITH AD COMING INTO HIS OWN AND SLECT STILL SUCKING DICK. IT WAS A EVEN MATCH TBH. AD HAD ALOT OF PUNCHES THAT DIDNT CONNET WITH ME. THAT 50/50 BAR WAS THE BEST ONE. WHILE SLECT WENT OVER BOARD WITH THE AD FLIPS AND SHOT HIS DUMBASS IN THE FOOT. JESSUS CHRIST SLECT YOU HAD THIS!!! THE VOTES WENT ADS WAY.

AD:

Quote:
Losing would give me the worst record in the league, but i ain't trippin cuz you trash
Neigh's prediction in the mag coming true "50/50 split" cus I'm ripping dude in half

SLECHT:

Quote:
You think you can hang during these dark times, but you're lame & helpless.
Try to rock with me & I'll light ur top with ease: no Caving Helmet.

Wanderer vs Ender

THIS BATTLE WAS OK FOR ME. WANDERERS OLE PUSS ASS STARTED OFF FIRE AND JUST TAILED OFF LIKE A DWINDLING CAMP FIRE. WHILE ENDER SEEMED TO RUSH HIS VERSE AND POST TO NOT NOSHOW. ENDER HAD SOME GOOD CONCEPTS BUT MISSED LANDING THEM LIKE A BLIND BAT AIMING FOR BLOOD. THE VOTES WENT TO WANDERER AS HE HAD LESS MISSES BUT I FEEL LIKE IF ENDER WOULD OF TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE HE COULD OF TOOK THIS ONE.

WAND:

Quote:
Lol @ ur girl model material. I’m behind her with the glocks til I squeeze homes
Those 2 rounds coming out her face’ll never resemble prominent cheek bones

END:

Quote:
My writing compels voters to give props even when I've keyed shit
Your writing compels <--- voters to give you one every time they read it

Smash vs FGR

THIS WAS A REMATCH FROM THE BA PPV EXCEPT THIS TIME IT WAS THROUGH TEXT. DONT KNOW IF I VOTED FOR THAT BUT I REMEMBER SMASH HAVINGA BETTER MIC PRESENCE TO ME, WHILE FGR HAD THE WRITING DOWN BETTER. THIS WAS A KO BY FGR NOT EVEN CLOSE GOODLORD. SMASH HAD SOME CONCEPTS BUT AGAIN FEEL LIKE HIS STYLE LENDS TO AUDIO BETTER THAN TEXT. FGR HAD SOME DOPE CONCEPTS AND HIS FAT ASS TAKE THIS ONE EASILY.

FGR:

Quote:
I would watch the shit talking... Before I grab the gat n confront him
Smash better run when I show up Oriole get shot like im bird hunting

SMASH:

Quote:
One uppercut and this dude rocked....visually it'll be a cool shot
So I'll be creative and treat it like facebook and leave f Inna blue box

Letterman vs Defiant

SO THE GODAM VOTES WILL LEAD YOU TO BELIVE LET DESTROYED DEFIANT WITH EASE. BUT READ THE BATTLE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES. IT WAS CLOSER THAN THE VOTES. PRETTY FUCKING EVEN DESPITE THE VOTES. BOTH CAME WITH SOME HEAT AND STOOD THEIR GROWN. I KNEW LET WAS GONNA WIN CUZ I ALREADY BEAT DEFIANT AND LET IS AN EASY WIN. FUCK RB!!!!!

LETTERMAN:

Quote:
Have my Mexican homies kidnap him. They carrying plenty guns
Surround him with so many Aliens & Machines, he‘d swear he ended up at Area 51

DEFIANT:

Quote:
That's what wins the LLL? Would hate to see what this jerk got rid
Such a forced example of gym, it's resembles a home workout vid

Ryno vs Sinacog

THE COG IS STILL SIGNED IN? EITHER THIS NIGGA IS A TROLL ALIAS OR MORE OBLIVIOUS THAN DESTRO AND HIS TIME LEFT ON EARTH! BUT THE COG STAYS DROPPING FLOWS ERRRRRLY. LITERALLY THE NEXT SEC AFTER THREAD POSTED. RYNO WAS AN UP AN COMER ON HERE UNTIL HE DECIDED TO GHOST US AND GO THE TWITTER BATTLE LEAGUE ROUTE. WTF RYNO WE NOTGOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR YOUNG ASS? FUCK YOU RYNO!!!

RYNO:

Quote:
Try Hards get buried quick, I’ll toss a spiral by surprise
If Carson wentz, I’ll pull from the pocket & let the eagle fly

COG:

Quote:
This is the clash of normandy! I'm the better rhymer in the etchin' of pestilence
I'm the endocrine of adrenaline! I'll 'cut off rhino's horn' and give him a taste of his own medicine!!

Flow vs Aura

OHHH SHIT SOME CONTRAVERY RIGHTHERE. SO FLOW DECIDED HE HAD BIG NUTS AND POST AFTER THE DEADLINE. MEANWHILE AURA POSTED ON TIME AND GOT THE W. TJUDGING FROM WHAT FLOW DROPPED I FEEL LIKE AURA HAD HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM. TO BAD THO THIS WOULD OF BEEN A GOOD ONE !

FLOW:

Quote:
Got the Desi's ready, not to mention a Tommy in the boot wit the drum
Lmao I'm here "posting about eagles" an your old ass still sending your verses in by them

AURA:

Quote:
ima legend indeed. u lost to a deformed animal looking pipsqueak
s'like god switched his Face Off With a Goat, now thats ur obstacle this week
[/QUOTE]

WEEK 5 PREDICKS
by: Inno

Champ match: Cashius vs Neighbor

battle of the unbeatens here we GO! this one one should be a good old fashioned hootenanny or a barn burner. Either was this one should not disappoint. cash is coming off a strong showing against INF in which he put a beating on him so bad he signed out. Neigh just got off senior citizen's abuse as he layed the piped down on destroy. both have been on a hot streak this season, obviously no ones beat them yet lol. don't know how to call it cuz this one is too close to do that. in my opinion I think neighbor takes this one is a really close battle that will come down to voter preference tbh. cant wait I got Neighbor 55/45

Contenders: Aura vs Letterman

2 RB heads trying to keep the RB legacy alive! I like that. aura aka plethora is a staple of RB and known champ. he is respected and has quietly gotten to the contenders match. while letterman is attempting his second time around for that belt. This season LLL champ has a lot to prove as no one outside of RB really knows him. im expecting both of these cats to bring the heat. I feel like aura has been saving his best stuff for a match just like this. higher stakes and all that jazz. could be a good one tbh as both are proven battlers. I don't know aura that well so im not familiar with his stuff outside of what hes posted here. not impressed. letterman has a chance to move up and stomp his fellow RB head. I got Letterman 60/40

Ryno vs Bomb bard

good battle here. ryno is a rising star hes got the bars to go far in this league. took a convincing win last week with a solid verse. kill spree is dope 2 but only when he tries, which is never. I feel like spree battles in a haze of hockey sticks to the face and cocaine!!! anyway this was should be good if both show up. I think ryno will take this but strictly off effort. if spree brings that heat like I know he can he can take this. its toss up tbh but ama give the edge to Ryno 60/40

Defiant vs Answer

another potentially dope battle here. def is coming off a loss but dude always shows and always brings good shit to the table. hes fully capable of winning this battle. Answer is our raining SC champ and tbh one of the better battlers here on NC. the dude has crisp wording and dope punches. don't knw how committed he is to this battle tho. seems like hes just trying to keep the rust off. another toss up for me as both are dope writer but I got Answer 55/45

Noetic vs Ender

this one should be an interesting one to read. although ender has a losing record his writing isn't to be taken lightly, the dude can write bars when he takes his time. I don't know who noetic is outside of a dude from UPN, that's all. hes part of the few new cats that have made their way to NC. from what I can tell dude has been around since the RM days. so obviously he knows how this works and should have some bars for ender. this one could go enders way because no one knows noetic but I feel like noetic will edge this one out. I got Noetic 70/30

Smash vs Adverse

2 cats looking to get their footing in this league. Smash isn't a new cat hes been around the block on RB and other boards. I got introduced to him with the ba PPV match he had against FGR which was audio. dude has the bars. im assuming he does more audio than text? kind of shows in his writing as it doesn't really translate to text, atleast for me. adverse is a topical guy who has hadsome solid verse but hasn't put it together enough for a winning season. hes fully capable of writing good ish, look at last weeks verse. I don't know how to call this one so ama go with the one with more battle experience which is Smash 70/30

Barcotic vs Seth

OOOOOOOOOOFFFFF this one should be fire as both hate each other with a passion. the ginger jew goes out of his way to get under barcs skin. and like an easy tramp barc always gives in and replies. this was suppose to happen in a spot light battle last week but it didn't happen. im assuming it will go down this week foreal. seth is voting and participating in the league more than usual which lets me know he will show up. barc is barc I expect him to come propers with the bars. dam another toss up for me. if seth shows I think I got seth. sadly I don't know if he will show so im giving this to Barcotic 55/45

Wanderer vs Flow

another potential good one. wan is coming off a solid win last week and has been picking up steam. flow is coming off a controversial loss in which he got DQ'ed for posting late. I always expect flow to come with that brutal wording and dope punches. I doubt he will sleep on wand as flow doesn't sleep on anyone lol. wand has his work cutout for him this week. from what hes dropped hes gonna have to come harsher against to flow to the W. it will be interesting to see what wand has for flow. until then I got Flow 60/40

Sinacog vs Slecht

the mag isn't even done yet and this mother fucker cog already posted. the fucking gawd! so yeah sin has been doing sin all season. I don't know how oblivious he is to his own shit, but its pretty oblivious. select has been having a rough season. he should have a couple of wins already but it just hasn't worked out for him. I expcect select to get that shit worked out this week and take the W from the cog. setting him on the right road to success. slecht 80/20

FGR vs Incredible

I like this battle. FGR aka miracle is dope writer and vet. hes been around the block a few times and has some crisp ass wording to boot. hes capable of dropping some really creative punches. feel like the only thing holding him back is he needs more of that gritty harsher wording to translate some of those dope punches he writes. inc has been holding his own this season. hes got some creative concepts and punches. inc just needs to connect those 2 in a more consistant basis to get this W against FGR tho. I can see inc taking this but it will have to be a good effort as FGR is a proven battler who can easily champ this league. I got FGR 60/40

Inno vs Destroyer

sup old man you ready for a second ass whopping? oOOOOOOOO not even bags gonna save you from this one. I got a broken hip bar for you. some shit about geriatric knees and ama talk about that pic you posted last week. NOT EVEN YOUR SEMEN IS SAFE AS I GOT A DUST/NUT BAR FOR YO ASS. OHH YOU THOUGHT YOUR SWAYING WAS SAFE? I GOT A BAR PREDICTING THE SWAYING BEFORE IT HAPPENS!!!!! PUT YOUR GURDER ON PUSSY IM COMING FOR YOUR DUSTY ASSHEAD!!! 100/0[/QUOTE]

Outro

Sorry for the brief Mag this week. Lets have a good week this week and we'll get back to more thorough Mags. Love yall

@Inno big shout out as always for your help. Youre the best
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 05-05-2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old 05-05-2020, 06:40 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Accomps updated
Old 05-05-2020, 06:46 PM   #3
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Battle Record: 1-1

NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC

dope mag, good work
Old 05-05-2020, 07:25 PM   #4
Letterman

Battle Record: 15-11

Letterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant future

Dope mag Blue & Inno.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:39 PM   #5
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Fire mag, fellas

Somehow, having the Reviews in all caps made it 10x better

Props @Blue Bayou @Inno
Old 05-05-2020, 07:43 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
Fire mag, fellas

Somehow, having the Reviews in all caps made it 10x better

Props @Blue Bayou @Inno
Inno was all hopped up on Mountain Dew today
-kungfugrip
Old 05-05-2020, 07:44 PM   #7
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Inno was all hopped up on Mountain Dew today
The drink of choice that could give Zima a run for its money

He's a national treasure & you can tell him I said that
Old 05-05-2020, 07:52 PM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

*panties magically slide off
Old 05-05-2020, 07:54 PM   #9
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

@Inno, neighbor said your a real piece of shit

I think he's buzzed off coolers from 1993 tho, so don't hold it against him
-kungfugrip
Old 05-05-2020, 08:00 PM   #10
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Say it ain’t so neigh neigh
Old 05-05-2020, 08:01 PM   #11
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Thanks Inno and blue for the Mag. Glad you put this up quick ry guy, if you messed up my bar I would’ve had to throw hands
Old 05-05-2020, 08:37 PM   #12
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

dope work.
Old 05-06-2020, 02:59 AM   #13
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Dope mag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 05-06-2020, 05:59 AM   #14
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Great mag guys, I'll try to throw some more votes down this week
Old 05-06-2020, 09:40 PM   #15
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

i'll vote this week.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:38 PM   #16
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Fuck you inno
Old 05-07-2020, 01:44 PM   #17
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

He predicts me over Cash but Seth over me lol makes total sense

Good effort, cool read
Old 05-07-2020, 01:51 PM   #18
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post

Good effort, cool read
Cash and I are 1-1
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-07-2020, 01:55 PM   #19
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post

Good effort, cool read
Read again doofus I picked you wtf?
Old 05-07-2020, 01:58 PM   #20
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You said if I show you got me but I won't show so him by a percentage

Read to me like that anyway, less that he's likely to beat me and more than he is likely to win by NS
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
des help me-seth