Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season XIV > Season XIV Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-28-2020, 04:08 PM   #21
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Way to turn down that 3M ghostwriting $$$ Cor , money isn't everything good for you for prioritizing your Spek
-kungfugrip
Old 04-28-2020, 04:08 PM   #22
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
another thing.. I was invited here you dumbass, by Ignorant Prodigy, it just wasnt up until years later where I decided to visit this forum myself and see who was posting here.. I have nothing against anyone on netcees.org but dont try to play me my dude like I cant get shit poppin to my favor in any sense, whether that be on this forum, or off net.. because by the looks of it, your on some shit like that and I aint feelin that at all..
Cool

Don't know him

Doesn't change the fact that your heads up your ass

You said you'd trace my address get me within a few hours of us interacting. Stuff like that is why we clown you
Old 04-28-2020, 04:14 PM   #23
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Way to turn down that 3M ghostwriting $$$ Cor , money isn't everything good for you for prioritizing your Spek

thank you.. no doubt, I was feelin that.. that showed true character. I should of taken that deal, now that im this much older but I guess I just wanted more out of my career then, you know? I had my health then.. so essentially, I wanted to be the man and respect is everything to me as an artist.. it could of favored me down in the long run but I had a few deals on the table then, as well so their are many stipulations to that particular scenario that people dont know about.. but thanks tho
Old 04-28-2020, 04:17 PM   #24
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Cool

Don't know him

You said you'd trace my address get me within a few hours of us interacting. Stuff like that is why we clown you
lol.. whatever.. it is what it is.. if you dont like the tone, stop talkin shit.. lmfao.. name of the game.. I was actually being honest, so if anyone would laugh its genuinely because they relate to beatin up assholes like you..
Old 04-28-2020, 04:20 PM   #25
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

I love the tone. It's so sad it's funny. How many times do I need to call you a lying faggot before that actually happens though

Gimme any evidence of any big claims and I'll happily admit it. But you really expect to be taken at your word only on the internet?
Old 04-28-2020, 04:22 PM   #26
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Cool

Don't know him

and who is we? you had like two butt buddies at most, back you up and for what reasons when all I did was humbly invite all of netcees.org to my community forum to join forces on some textcee/hiphop shit.. you fucking cockbite..
Old 04-28-2020, 04:27 PM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

This guy is pathetic

If your name holds weight get 10 real people to join your shitty ezboard
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 04:34 PM   #28
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
and who is we? you had like two butt buddies at most, back you up and for what reasons when all I did was humbly invite all of netcees.org to my community forum to join forces on some textcee/hiphop shit.. you fucking cockbite..
Your forum is you and bots

If you wanna join forces, join a forum that doesn't have your name on every other page
Old 04-28-2020, 04:37 PM   #29
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
I love the tone. It's so sad it's funny. How many times do I need to call you a lying faggot before that actually happens though

Gimme any evidence of any big claims and I'll happily admit it. But you really expect to be taken at your word only on the internet?

the evidence is in the pudding.. lol you know.. guy makes a website, tells his story, puts some dope hiphop music out and that is that.. do you honestly think I would put some shit like that on my website if it werent true? people can literally go to jail over lyng about being affiliated with famous acts such as the Wu Tang Clan and so on.. that can actually pass as a felony crime around my area.. and we're talking up to atleast 10 years or more in prison.. but your the only fag nutcase that doesnt see shit like that.. sometimes, you gotta see shit for what it is, and let shit rock.. but your just that disrespectful.. but I see where you at.. peace
Old 04-28-2020, 04:41 PM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Corleone this entire community is laughing at you

It isn’t just sharp. You’re a clown. You couldn’t handle getting one vote against you in a battle without complaining for 2 pages.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 04:49 PM   #31
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
the evidence is in the pudding.. lol you know.. guy makes a website, tells his story, puts some dope hiphop music out and that is that.. do you honestly think I would put some shit like that on my website if it werent true? people can literally go to jail over lyng about being affiliated with famous acts such as the Wu Tang Clan and so on.. that can actually pass as a felony crime around my area.. and we're talking up to atleast 10 years or more in prison.. but your the only fag nutcase that doesnt see shit like that.. sometimes, you gotta see shit for what it is, and let shit rock.. but your just that disrespectful.. but I see where you at.. peace
Gimme the specific law

We're in the same state so unless Allentown is worse than I thought (unlikely) you're misinformed
Old 04-28-2020, 05:18 PM   #32
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Corleone this entire community is laughing at you

It isn’t just sharp. You’re a clown. You couldn’t handle getting one vote against you in a battle without complaining for 2 pages.

lol.. on what terms? two or three heads urked the living shit out of me and right away, the whole board is laughing at me? quite a jump over on your end, to jump to such conclusions wouldnt you say? lol your a herb
Old 04-28-2020, 05:32 PM   #33
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

plus, you suck.. @Sharp do you know why I laugh at you and probably why everyone else laughs at you on this forum? it's genuinely because you probably suck old school masons' off for bandwidth just to talk shit to people and get absolutely no where with your life.. But if your that miserable, then try sucking it for a different cause, because obviously, hip-hop isn't for you, lmfaooo.

I got beat catalogs underway, sneaker and clothing apparel, personal albums and beat tapes (lol) and trust and believe.. that I could always use a good male whore to send off to different lodges to suck some old masons off so that my products could sell quicker.. lmfao
Old 04-28-2020, 05:36 PM   #34
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

That must be it

Battle again tomorrow? I could go for being 2-0 vs "legend"

Or are you gonna roll up on me before then?

Also ima need that pennsylvania law ASAP because my user title has claimed I was in the wu tang clan fr a few days... I'm too pretty to go to prison.
Old 04-28-2020, 05:49 PM   #35
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
That must be it

Also ima need that pennsylvania law ASAP because my user title has claimed I was in the wu tang clan fr a few days... I'm too pretty to go to prison.

I know that's it, homo.. lol but you urk me so fucking much, how the fuck you expect me to stay quiet about that? lmfao ;) plus, we each got 1 vote to eachothers' name.. I would genuinely say that you aren't winning, on paper.. so let's see where it goes before you to continue to rant on as if you had won this battle already.. let's get some votes!
Old 04-28-2020, 06:00 PM   #36
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Moderator on the deck

2-0 Sharp at the moment , let's try and get some more votes along with all these freeposts

Thanks fellas
-kungfugrip
Old 04-28-2020, 06:02 PM   #37
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
That must be it

aye.. I'm drawling out a rendition for you at your next grand lodge performance. lmfao ;) it's a strip tease to Christina millians' "dip it low" song.. lolol ;)
Old 04-28-2020, 06:04 PM   #38
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Let's not tiptoe around you being full of shit too much
Old 04-28-2020, 06:09 PM   #39
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I like the breakdowns. Alot of those would have been so over my head without the lil brackets.. sharp of the board was low key fire. Vote the idiot

@Blue Bayou I believe that is a vote for me.. so it's not 2-0.. it's 2-1 or 1-1.. lol or something like that.. and fuck flow for calling me an idiot.. by the way, lmfao.
Old 04-28-2020, 06:15 PM   #40
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
@Blue Bayou I believe that is a vote for me.. so it's not 2-0.. it's 2-1 or 1-1.. lol or something like that.. and fuck flow for calling me an idiot.. by the way, lmfao.
Vote idiot is 100% for Sharp

He's the idiot....not you....still lots more votes to come in tho
-kungfugrip