Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #41
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

vote KS

reasons: Ouch please write your own lines
Old 04-06-2020, 02:58 PM   #42
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

@Inno
I’ll take my win. He needs his L

And I’ll take my accomp
Old 04-06-2020, 04:24 PM   #43
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
you're saying someone used (kill kill) punch... referencing the jason/friday the 13th lines against him? I really really doubt that and if so I applaud the nigga who did... but I don't think so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
See your literal life flash before these four four beams
You'd think i scored the scene way i "Kill kill" like it was the Voorhees theme
Probably been done before but this was just like three weeks ago smh
Old 04-10-2020, 03:35 AM   #44
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:

dude... I was just in prison for years... lets get honest here... I've NEVER even heard of you before let alone read anything that you've wrote.

Those are facts. If you wrote that line, well congrats its a good line and great minds thing alike. But the truth is I don't even know who you are let alone read your battles and steal your lines. I don't steal anyones lines and never have. I've never heard of kill spree before this, never heard of you... let alone read a battle between you two and stole a nameplay line.

It was a dope line though, so if you wrote that too props, our minds must be on a similar wave length.
Old 04-10-2020, 03:40 AM   #45
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:

right and you just said its probably been done before you wrote it... did you steal it? I don't know but i'd assume not... well neither did I

prior to your webcam video you posted i've never seen, heard, or read anything you've written...

and prior to this battle with kills spree i've never seen him, I just assumed he was asian for some reason... never read anything hes written and thats the truth... so whatever you're saying, you're barking up the wrong tree
Old 04-27-2020, 09:12 AM   #46
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
right and you just said its probably been done before you wrote it... did you steal it? I don't know but i'd assume not... well neither did I

prior to your webcam video you posted i've never seen, heard, or read anything you've written...

and prior to this battle with kills spree i've never seen him, I just assumed he was asian for some reason... never read anything hes written and thats the truth... so whatever you're saying, you're barking up the wrong tree
You assumed I’m Asian because your a junky