- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Reminds me of this, but slower paced

Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 10:18 PM   #3
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
post something you're fucking with atm. can be anything. listen, if you want

go
got a couple of his projects on vinyl. There's a long rabbit hole you can go down on youtube searching for his shit.

^the channel that posted this has a ton of shit.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:03 PM   #4
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

chet's cool. i remember first hearing him cover no diggity aeons ago which was surprisingly good.

@The Dead Poet that shit groovy af, will look for more. thanks.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 07:52 PM   #5
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

very cool songs.. I'll have to save this and check more into the groups

I agree with you though, for the past I'd say like 10 years I don't even try to discover new music. I basically listen to the same stuff over and over again. Which is a wide variety of music, but still the same shit none the less. This seems pretty cool though.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 08:10 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
very cool songs.. I'll have to save this and check more into the groups

I agree with you though, for the past I'd say like 10 years I don't even try to discover new music. I basically listen to the same stuff over and over again. Which is a wide variety of music, but still the same shit none the less. This seems pretty cool though.
You promised me you'd show.... Why didn't you show ?!
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 08:33 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I forgot that I said that, and I didn't actually sign up in the thread... if you look at my login.. I didn't log in for for like a week and a half.. I didn't know you gave me a battle, and when I logged in and saw it, it was already closed for a no show.

My bad, but that's what happened. When I get on here I post a lot for a day or two, and then I won't get on for a few days. Pretty much how it goes, but I would've made a point of showing if I remembered telling you to sign me up.. but I thought it was like maybe you'll sign me up maybe not... forgot about it and didn't log on for over a week.

My bad regardless though, wasn't anything intentional.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:47 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 04-26-2020, 10:56 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I can go a lot more, but thats what i've listened to last
Old 04-26-2020, 11:03 PM   #10
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

God damnit I love Halcyon On and On ... Haven't listened in years

If never seen the video.... seriously thank you

So blissful
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 11:04 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

if you were wondering were the nirvana song came from... came from ledbelly

Old 04-26-2020, 11:08 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
God damnit I love Halcyon On and On ... Haven't listened in years

If never seen the video.... seriously thank you

So blissful
yeah the song sounded familiar to me like... 2 weeks ago.. I watched this corny movie on Netflix... a week and a half or 2 weeks ago.. its Mortal Kombat from... the movie from the video game... and at the end the movie thats the song they played at the end so I was like.. you thats really soothing and hella cool so I just youtubed end of mortal kombat movie song... and thats what it was... yeah its pretty cool, I don't think i'd heard it before that
Old 04-26-2020, 11:11 PM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

a few other songs like that.. this rehab I was in this group is called the XX's.. I don't know in real life you call them the X's or double X or whatever.. but this song.. lets see if I can find it, they'd be like mediatate to it.. its dope and kind of like that mortal kombat song... i'll post it next.. and another.. fuckin bjork i like this song..

like bjork from iceland, and I heard this song on a CKY skate video... like probably in high school but i'll post these next 2 songs.. if I can find them one second.
Old 04-26-2020, 11:14 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

that was easy to find.. yeah they'd have us try to mediate in the morning to this shit

bjork one.. which is cool too.. uhh.. .probably be able to find it...

gottem both
Old 04-26-2020, 11:50 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and the christians gave me comic books about burning in hell while I was already there...

and last but not least... best song ever IMO... and best version of it...

im a music lover of all kinds, but if someone nailed me to the wall and said... pick your favorite song of all time.. it'd be house of the rising sun by the animals.
Old 04-27-2020, 12:53 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 04-27-2020, 03:58 AM   #17
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Dude I miss the good old days where WinMX used to function and the. Crashed so you had to graduate with limewire. Those programs were great for accidental finds. Loved it. That’s how I discovered Jamie-T from looking up a fuckin Jamie fox track. Jamie-T is like sloppy drunken English indie “rock?” type rap with wacky gorillaz beats. I wouldn’t know how to categorize him Observe:

And @Ouch, that xx track had me freestyling and I barely do that anymore so thank you. Forgot about that gem

Last edited by Bodey; 04-27-2020 at 04:13 AM.
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 04:56 AM   #18
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Y'all are so deep...i'm just pop punk trash lol Dan Campbell is probably my favorite songwriter on earth tho so enjoy

Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 06:35 AM   #19
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifa2g8HPZOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbeHq1CLqJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crJ-dSZp52U

Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 02:19 PM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodey View Post
that xx track had me freestyling and I barely do that anymore so thank you. Forgot about that gem

yeah its pretty dope I'd like to take some mushrooms or acid and be in a dark room by myself and listen to that on loop and zone out

but even though i'm involved in the drug world on a daily basis and that is my main source of income, I don't even think I could find mushrooms or acid if I tried. The drugs I am around are street drugs... I can get x/molly but thats not the same as mushrooms.

i'd really like to take some mushrooms and zone out listening to some shit

Last edited by Ouch; 04-27-2020 at 02:22 PM.