Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-18-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future
Default Once the Origin is seen.

I wanted to give you a Parting Gift, but instead here's a Parlor Trick!
I Offer This simple advice "be an Honest Man, but that's Common Sense"
I don't have any birthday cake Candle Wish.
My Party Is basically the Wondrous voice I heard as I Sought Abyss.
My true love is so Out of This world, and yet it's still Part of It.
My Heart was Ripped when I began to understand the Dao De Jing.
I was Glad I Did, but a part of me was deeply saddened by the Amount I Did.
Having Comprehended the compendium I had to abandon Complex Friendships,
So as to pursue and Connect Senses of mine to the Guardian Essence,
The Grand Innocence that Grants Amidst Us humble servants sermons on eternal life carried in the Palms of Mystics.
With it pay witness when I Banish the Sadistic, the Anguish of Statistics; the Language of Cynicism Administering In Us sclerotic perceptions that Hold us Prisoners.
The Abode of Genesis has cleansed & burned my Soul of Fetishes.
The Golden Helixes of this cylindrical cyclical dimension is Mostly Endless. So instead of sulking drink this Gnosis Elixir.
One of my Homies Missing I only hope the Holiest Spirit gets him,
instead of the Omens In Him.
Poisoned by the strongest Focused Venom I detoxify by contemplating the Role of my Kingdom.
A Lowly Minion I've been given the eye to Know inner Being, and so helpless Ghosts come for Wisdom, some for Hope and other Reasons.
Every Instant your Pensive trying to Diminish the Limits constructed by that which believes Witnesses its Thinking is time wasted defeating a non-Existent Behemoth.
It'll serve you well to listen to the Idiom of this Idiot it'll purge the most Insidious Nemesis hiding in your Limbs and Appendages.
My Wit is Unrelenting, yet it yields for there's no need to be Swift and Defensive.
People's nervous System are Precious, so why are they so Quick to get Tension.
Maybe they want a Bit of Attention, but I know a Better Medicine Instead of Adrenaline
To Rid the Infections that fester and cause the need for bacterial Resistant Penicillin.
I'm building a true weapon against pestilent Bacterial Species.
Lately I've been having Malaria's Symptoms, a true Pathogenesis
That metaphorically is representing the Path I'm Heading.
Because all sickness is symbolic that the Body Cleansing of Toxic Resins.
Experiences that Linger cause a Seriousness that Bewilder even the most Privileged Physician.
The Pivot of Significant nourishment comes when one let's go, but that's Risking Everything you thought Glistened your Minutes In this Physical Existence.
But that's just temporary happiness, a Visual Efficient of a Distal Fruition.
Sinister Conditions cause Myriads of Petitions, the most Curious of Volition to rise in Areas of Division.
But with this madness Delirium is the Tuition.
But this sword of wisdom of Manjusri's has an incision of precision that causes oblivion to demons living in your innards which are keeping you from a Blissful Admission into the most Peaceful of Missions, seeing Into your Origin.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:07 PM   #2
brokenhal0

Battle Record: 12-12=4

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

brokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant future

you know what time it is good stuff peace
brokenhal0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #3
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

I feel as though we've met before...

What are your past aliases?
Old 07-18-2014, 10:43 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

But this sword of wisdom of Manjusri's has an incision of precision that causes oblivion to demons living in your innards which are keeping you from a Blissful Admission into the most Peaceful of Missions, seeing Into your Origin.

hmmm...........I will keep the council informed of your progress.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:33 AM   #5
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Well I'm also known by very few individuals as Childrenguild. But that's just a name, an idea of transforming back to the childlike wonder that once contained the pristine innocent pure mind. I've also gone by the names of Apocalypse, and Empty Cloud. But anyways, I don't believe we've met before considering that I only posted once in this site long ago with another name I can't remember for the life in me.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-19-2014 at 02:37 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:36 AM   #6
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post

hmmm...........I will keep the council informed of your progress.
I am not interested in notions such as progress. But thank for your volunteering to do so.
Old 07-19-2014, 10:26 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbornBuddha View Post
I am not interested in notions such as progress. But thank for your volunteering to do so.
I find your condescending mendacity makes me say pshaw.

Pshaw.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:00 PM   #8
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:

Pshaw.
You can think or perceive what I say as you wish, it's your own inner world after all. But like the Daoist so called immortals proclaim "an angry person lives in angry world, a sad person lives in a sad world, and a loving person lives in a loving world.
When once condescends one looks down upon others, thus the very meaning proclaims some kind of self superiority. But I'm the lowliest of the lowly with nothing special to brag about. I only try to see the inner light in others, not their faults because the indescribable heavenly mind is innate in all things, sentient or not.
Also untruthfulness is not the conduct of how I proceed in this world. But again, you are free to feel, see, hear as you wish. Even though animosity, disdain, contempt block the unconditional heart from shining its majestic brilliance. Good day.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Hey buddy,

I see thru this. Let me ask you: Who is Jesus Christ>?
Old 07-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #10
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

holy fuck dude this guy thinks he;s a priest. weirdo alert send the dogs.. someone take that one girl that posts here off her leash!
Old 07-21-2014, 01:45 PM   #11
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
holy fuck dude this guy thinks he;s a priest. weirdo alert send the dogs.. someone take that one girl that posts here off her leash!
You can say whatever you wish of me. You can call me stupid, weird, moronic, insane, and any other plethora of insults you can conjure up. You don't really effect me. But I do know this one thing, those who spent time insulting, and trying to hurt others are only doing so because they themselves are hurting. Anyways I wish you health and happiness.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:53 PM   #12
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I like you.

We are friends now.

Veritas smells like poop irl.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #13
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

dont act like u wish me piece and hapiness. ur the type of guy to front like their happy then shoot up the batman theatre
Old 07-21-2014, 04:25 PM   #14
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

This dude is the biggest blowhard. Full stop

Wow.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:22 PM   #15
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:

Pshaw.
ever since you googled mendacity to pretend to prove you know a lot of words you've used it three times on this website. new word please.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:36 PM   #16
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
dont act like u wish me piece and hapiness. ur the type of guy to front like their happy then shoot up the batman theatre
Believe it or not, there are beings in this world who have transformed their heart so as to show unconditional love. To exemplify virtue, compassion, mercy, kindness, and benevolence. For there is suffering in this world, but there's also paradise in this world.
You also accuse me of harboring a hidden intent using a false pretense of happiness so as to masquerade a maliciousness brewing inside. But this are simply your fabrications because you still are trying to get a reaction from others, and so your more like the psychopath you accuse me to be.
Your the one masquerading your innate goodness with this upholding of what you believe yourself to be.
Seeing the world with one's own mental perversities then the world will be perceived turbid and perverse. But if you changed your portals, your sensory orifices, then you too can pierce into the dimensions beyond the malignancies you have grasped on to, as normal sight, hearing, touch, and smell. Wholeheartedly believing so and so must be like this or that is due to conditioning. I believe in innate goodness, and so I know your words come from a place of not knowing who you are. But beyond this unresolved exterior you are still innately but unknowingly powered, and moved by the same force that is omnipresent in all.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:39 PM   #17
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
This dude is the biggest blowhard. Full stop

Wow.
Thank you for your feedback. I will keep it mind. But on the other hand, I suggest you to pay heed to what's in front of your eyes. Then you'll understand, then we could laugh together, and write peacefully together.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-21-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:54 PM   #18
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

lol this nigga trollin

or he dumb af cuz
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:06 PM   #19
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
lol this nigga trollin

or he dumb af cuz
I can see you haven't opened your eyes. But it's okay, and no my intent was not for trollin it was to get feedback on a forum that I was told had open minded writers. But instead I find arrogant prideful men who haven't understood the essence of writing, some are very nice I may add. But some only understand the technicalities, but do not know the transmission and the power words hold in being able to refine, and nurture one's connection to one's spirit. Sometimes some write to vent out the emotional stagnation, such as frustration so as to feel better almost like a medicine. Others write for fun, or even a good old spar. Others write directly as a means to communicate what paradoxically cannot be communicated about. In this case their transmitting a resonance. Others write to heal themselves, to communicate a certain perspective, or realization. But all of these and more are from a place of lightheartedness, or one's attempt to reach it at least. But the burdens that lie heavy in the heart still weight you I see. If not you'll understand how you should take each person that talks to you with open arms, and with gratitude.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-21-2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #20
DexLabb
song genius

THIS GUY IS A FUCKING LEGEND!!!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!