White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Unconditional Genocide.

New page, different chapter from the same fucking story
Honky dory, hard to not stick my nose wer there ain't nothing for me
Guts and glory, family ties are fucking forming into knotts
Can't turn a hoe into a housewife, but she sure cud turn me into cops
Broke probation, violated, on the run for weeks alone
Who were you to say its time, i thought it went -to each his own
My demons grown a lot since the days that you were trusted
And you hate me all the time, that's just the way that you've adjusted
I'm engaging music -fuck it, found a new bitch to call my own
And she's everything I make her, beautician, hardly clothed
Got this sick fucking way with dirty words, perveted slurs
You change up so fuckin much that I paint her with perfect curves
This verse is yours, but you ain't who you think you are
Thought you had me figured out, but your way of thinkings wrong
Nowadays I chase the dream, and fucking features faithfully
this love is unconditional, there isn't much escape for me
This hatreds deep, the one you left inside my soul
K. Dot Lamar of pain, its underneathe of my control
Dying slow, a science show, the way you just dissect my heart
The world is still in awe, like how'd he do it, question mark?
Let's embark, forget them scars, what doesn't kill you makes you ill
Stab me -shoot me, but you just can't break me still
I trained with pills, overdosed, and came back like the holy ghost
Comatose, pulled the plug -spewed my guts and wrote the flow
Old 09-02-2013, 04:08 AM   #2
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

This was nice bruh I feel like I kinda know where you been wit this shit, fuck bitches do pills lol showed a side I ain't use ta seeing from you tbh an the flow an content really helped to hide the anguish behind tough lines but you still showed enough emotion to carry the message. Real good shit man, multies an continued rhymes made it read smooth as fuck. Good shit my dude keep droppin. If ya get a chance check my drop complexity multiplied I think we kinda on the same level with our pasts
Old 09-02-2013, 04:19 AM   #3
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Dope man i love your wording so much this would make a really awesome audio.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #4
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Your flow is great. It's very natural. The rhymes in this seem less forced than sometimes is the case with your writing. And the energy is there stronger, too. The whole rap as a girl thing has been done 1,000 times, and this wasn't a substantially unique take to it. But sometimes the well-trodden metaphors are so for a reason. You could do better with cleaning things up with your wording. The Kendrick Lamar line seemed out of place and poorly phrased. And the early part wasn't as focused, though I liked it. This was good, though, as always.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:03 AM   #5
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

I disagree, thought the first four lines were the most focused, after that the topic seemed to shift and it was like Geno was running on autopilot, just straight keystyling what came to mind, the multies became only at the end of the lines rather than the beginning too like in the first four, feel me?

This isn't to discredit him, I prefer it, too tight a grip on those things can ruin a piece. I prefer the looser feel. Just commenting as I see fit. :-)
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #6
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

read it. liked it. dope stuff geno.

uppers
Old 09-06-2013, 04:20 AM   #7
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

Vicious. poured it all out there, i liked this man, could sense the emotion. flow was straight for sure, lots of good scheming that i enjoyed. content was real and legit. i got nothing bad to say about this... i guess it wasn't mindblowing but it was definitely good. keep droppin and writing for audio's. once we can record with better shit and have better quality we should audio collab man if ur down let me know