Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 10:28 PM   #1
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future
Default Tell me how I should feel ITT

Scenario:

The past couple months when I’d stop by to see mom dukes, my youngest sibling (who is now 16) would constantly reply with “make me” when I’d tell him to stop being so damn loud when he’s playing his video game. He would get killed and literally yell “I hope this persons mom dies in a house fire” or something similar to that and would rage out and hammer fist the coffee table. I would constantly tell him “you keep saying that shit to me and ima really make your dumb ass shut up bro” this keeps happening and building up over time. Then today as he was throwing a fuckin fit I recorded him without him knowing so he can see how fucking retarded he looks and sounds. I showed him the video and he proceeds to try and grab my phone and swings at me in the process. I realized this wasn’t a playful bro punch because I seen the anger in his eyes, he was really tryna hurt me. So I grabbed him by the shirt and had his back to the wall and was telling him how I’m not one of these fucktards he hangs out with at school and I will really beat the brakes off him if he did some dumb shit like that again, he told me he “wasn’t scared” so I counted down from 5 and told him if he didn’t hit me by the time I was done counting then he was a bitch and shut his scary ass up.

Was I wrong for hemming him up like that? I have been warning him of what could happen and that he needs to show me some fucking respect. He cried. I felt bad but should I?

Edit: I came into the living room, told him I’m sorry for acting like that and I love him but he’s gotta learn to respect me and we hugged it out and were totally fine now. And I hope he learned that some people you just can’t say whatever you want to because there’s real life consequences to your actions.

Last edited by Mediocrity; 05-08-2018 at 10:32 PM.
Mediocrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:30 PM   #2
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

no ur good
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:33 PM   #3
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

I felt like a fucking dick tbh, I think I should have handled it differently but was too mad at that point and lil brother or not, you not about to put hands on me and think that shits cool and you can get away with it.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:09 PM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

What was the purpose of asking if you already had an answer in mind
Old 05-08-2018, 11:10 PM   #5
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
What was the purpose of asking if you already had an answer in mind
To see if my answer matched a general consensus and if not, why
Old 05-09-2018, 06:37 AM   #6
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

No your brother sounds like a piece of shit, keep up the good work.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:46 AM   #7
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
I wish cancer upon your closest family member.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 09:06 AM   #8
Mediocrity
Brother

10/10 keep up the good work
Old 05-09-2018, 11:18 AM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

You sposed to handle that. Clearly theres no other male figure at home.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:33 AM   #10
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
You sposed to handle that. Clearly theres no other male figure at home.
Nah he just goes and sees his dad every other weekend, his dad is a piece of work.

Tags
2days before he leaves, amens wife doesnt apologize, answer is suicidal, future school shooter, gayest thread in history, hope ur brother rapes u, i cant get jiggy with dis shit, if u dont sit yo bich ass down, to close or not close?