Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #101
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
[SIZE="5"]1) Someone tell me why some police are destroying their own cars, breaking into businesses, instructing rioters of what to graffiti on the walls, supplying bricks to the protesters, and destroying their supplies like water/medical help????
What evidence do you or the video have of this? I'll wait.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:42 PM   #102
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Im less concerned with the fact that coop is an idiot as I am with the fact that there's hundreds of thousands of coops out there watching this. If they all start coming to vote on our text battles, we're truly fucked
Damn and I actually thought you'd have some reasonable dialogue. Turns out the peer pressure to pile on is strong in these parts. Gtfo
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:43 PM   #103
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
I already posted it in this thread. Comb my posts youll find it. Or better yet, watch the video you'll eventually see it.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:43 PM   #104
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO PREVENT. THATS WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN.
define: ‘they’ for me real quick?
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:45 PM   #105
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to hear @Eviscerate’s take on this. Let’s add @Rugged also.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:46 PM   #106
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
define: ‘they’ for me real quick?
The guy in the video is convinced it's Freemasons.

I haven't reached a conclusion on who exactly "they" is. If it was easy to define, they wouldn't be good at what they do. I'm still doing research. I know some masons personally that I gotta talk to.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:54 PM   #107
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Damn and I actually thought you'd have some reasonable dialogue. Turns out the peer pressure to pile on is strong in these parts. Gtfo
You can't have a reasonable dialogue with someone who doesn't bother to fact check themselves. You've got 3 hours of false information here. I would need to go through every single point, and refute everything one by one, and each refutation would require me spending time researching, and responding to each point individually. I'd have to spend 3 hours watching the video, and at least 12 hours replying to it all, and it would all be for absolutely nothing because you have no interest in challenging your belief system.

I'm wise enough to know not to waste my time looking for fish in a desert.
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:58 PM   #108
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Just noticed, i din't put the timestamp on the 1st question. Since you're one of the few asking a legitimate question, I'll indulge.

1:04:05 - 1:05 = explanation of why it happens

1:06:10 = cops breaking their own cars, and directing graffiti

1:09:35 = undercover cops destroying water/food, real cops rush in and protect the undercovers

1:24:47 = random huge piles of bricks in areas of protests, multiple different cities

Just go on social media and search this shit. It's all over. There's a video of cops unloading bricks from ther car and placing them in the streets!
Old 06-04-2020, 03:59 PM   #109
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Dumbest nigga on the site
Old 06-04-2020, 04:02 PM   #110
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
You can't have a reasonable dialogue with someone who doesn't bother to fact check themselves. You've got 3 hours of false information here. I would need to go through every single point, and refute everything one by one, and each refutation would require me spending time researching, and responding to each point individually. I'd have to spend 3 hours watching the video, and at least 12 hours replying to it all, and it would all be for absolutely nothing because you have no interest in challenging your belief system.

I'm wise enough to know not to waste my time looking for fish in a desert.
1) Why do you assume i didn't fact check myself? I have and stated as such in the OP. I've stated i don't believe everything in the video. I'm willing to debate any INDIVIDUAL POINT in this thread, and everyone, including you, is scared to find out. So fuck the "itll take me HOURS AND HOURS of research etc...."

2) How can you POSSIBLY SAY they is "3 hours of false information" when YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE VIDEO

Damn for some reason I thought you were an intellectual, but you telling on yourself! How you gonna matter of factly claim the video is false, AND IN THE SAME BREATH SAY YOU NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO TO DEBATE IT.

Again, the logic of some of you is NONEXISTENT
Old 06-04-2020, 04:03 PM   #111
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Dumbest nigga on the site
You still in here on my nuts. You want my attention? Here it is. Bask it in you flimsy bitch. Now git
Old 06-04-2020, 04:06 PM   #112
Coop

1) Someone tell me why some police are destroying their own cars, breaking into businesses, instructing rioters of what to graffiti on the walls, supplying bricks to the protesters, and destroying their supplies like water/medical help????

2) Why did the media use fake photos of hospitals, depicting them as busy, when they weren’t? Why did the media use a photo from WORLD WAR Z, and try to pass it off as it was an actual city burning down during the protest?

3) If you are a Trump supporter, AND think I'm loony, how do you explain him AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING IM MENTIONING on camera. Calling out the "deep state" by name.

You said it was ALL FALSE, without watching the video. Point out the false info @Answer . No hours of research needed.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:09 PM   #113
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Quote:
You do realize when someone says "you" they can be referring to one individual, or a group of individuals? Think about that first...

If you ain't reading shit then we got nothing to talk about. I brought you in now im kicking you out.

Bye bitch
You are not kicking nobody out. I'm leaving because I'm done entertaining your weird ass.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:12 PM   #114
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
You are not kicking nobody out. I'm leaving because I'm done entertaining your weird ass.
Nah. You're out cuz I told you to bounce. Don't let the door hit you in the pussy on the way out
Old 06-04-2020, 04:33 PM   #115
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

2 signs of being woke

1: your always right

2: all info must come from someone else’s YouTube account
Old 06-04-2020, 04:36 PM   #116
Coop

Quote:
2 signs of being woke

1: your always right

2: all info must come from someone else’s YouTube account
What would you know about being woke?

Stop being hung up on the term, and lets discuss substance.

I'm willing to change my opinion with new information presented. Problem is, you're too mentally small to form an opinion of any weight.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:45 PM   #117
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Maybe we just don’t want to debate you

Maybe we have these discussions with our friends and loved ones

Maybe your condescending nature just makes us want to mock you

Your not the smartest person on this site by a large margin

So soak that in and take a step back

I am here to discuss this in depth if you would like

Where are you from ? Age range ? Race ?
Old 06-04-2020, 04:46 PM   #118
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Ain’t u the faggot who write us a txt magazine novel by the way !!! Lol

Nigga your bored

Where’s your bitch ?
Old 06-04-2020, 04:48 PM   #119
Coop

Quote:
Maybe we just don’t want to debate you

Maybe we have these discussions with our friends and loved ones

Maybe your condescending nature just makes us want to mock you

Your not the smartest person on this site by a large margin

So soak that in and take a step back

I am here to discuss this in depth if you would like

Where are you from ? Age range ? Race ?
Bunch of maybes. I don't do those. I don't beat around the bush. I don't assume.

I'm not gonna keep repeating myself to you idiots.

If you don't want to participate, then WHY ARE YOU IN THE THREAD? I said if you don't agree or resonate with this post, don't even post here. Because its POINTLESSSSSSSSSS

I have posted 3 questions to start the discussion. Start there.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:49 PM   #120
Coop

Quote:
Ain’t u the faggot who write us a txt magazine novel by the way !!! Lol

Nigga your bored

Where’s your bitch ?
I did and you loved it. You the one posting in a thread you don't agree with, I actually have a focus behind my shit.

You're my bitch.

Stop saying nigga whitey

Tags
conspiracy - why coop trash, coop a nigger, eddie a nigger, fucka idiyote, i am the dragon of death, i’m the dragon of death, nc is racist, niggacog, sinacoon, the sinacog of blacks, ur too pussy to confront me