Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2020, 01:31 PM   #81
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
@Victor
After being close to the action, I can confirm we about to get into a cultural/race war of some sort
THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO PREVENT. THATS WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN.

Here you are admitting to what I'm saying is about to happen. And then you turn around, and criticize me for diving deeper.

Quote:
ANTIFA and BLM have been working together since BLM gained prominence. ANTIFA is a German movement overcompensating for the fact Hitler and the Holocaust existed, and this is why they label everyone as "Nazi". Been around since that movement died out
YALL DONT CALL THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY????? BY DEFINITION THIS IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY

You a hypocrite ass nigga. On the low you agree with me, but you showing out in this circle jerk of prejudice for white clout. Straight up HO behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
wouldn't be surprised if the entire u.s goes under marshall law and have military patrolling the streets.
I live in NYC it's actually kind of scary police will beat the shit out of you if you're not home by 8:00 pm.
"i wouldn't be surprised"???? THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING. Yall KNOW what im saying is right, and yall just OK with it? You just gonna lay down and let us be controlled by a police state. WTF???? What kind of pussy shit is that

Last edited by Coop; 06-04-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:55 PM   #82
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO PREVENT. THATS WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN.

Here you are admitting to what I'm saying is about to happen.

YALL DONT CALL THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY????? BY DEFINITION THIS IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY

You a hypocrite ass nigga. On the low you agree with me, but you showing out in this circle jerk of prejudice for white clout.

"i wouldn't be surprised"???? THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING. Yall KNOW what im saying is right, and yall just OK with it? WTF????
I'm not watching a three hour exposè for what I deem basic social takes and random conspiracy shit. My take on ANTIFA and BLM is supported by their factual interactions and existence. It's researchable, but I never deemed anything as "omg it's bigger than us. it's bigger than them, open your third eye" woke shit. ANTIFA's origins literally are post-Hitler German efforts to not be seen as Nazis

Same thing with a cultural/racial war. As we move into globalization and thinking of the impact on the globe over the nation, we're seeing more battles over "representation", how each nation should govern, thinking of the most minuscule groups, etc. That's just a consequence of it

I'm not "woke" and this isn't some crazy thing most people don't know. This is just doing your research. Most who involve themselves don't care and won't listen to this, especially if it's like 3 hours

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:57 PM   #83
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm not watching a three hour exposè for what I deem basic social takes and random conspiracy shit.
Aight, im bout to expose you. And every mentally weak bitch that thinks like you.

WHAT ARE THE BASIC SOCIAL TAKES OF THE VIDEO?
Old 06-04-2020, 02:00 PM   #84
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Can’t we just text battle ?
Old 06-04-2020, 02:17 PM   #85
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What the fuck did I just say you illeterate dumb motherfuckers.

IF IT DONT RESONATE WITH YOU STFU

I post a 3 hour video, and you commenting 10 mins in. WITHOUT INTELLIGENT RECOURSE i might add.

HE AINT EVEN START YET

Fuck outta here

Lmaoo stfu faggot.
Old 06-04-2020, 02:22 PM   #86
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Lmaoo stfu faggot.
Good one, pussy boy. You the one that lives for this text shit on the internet. You gonna respond to anything in here? Or just a pathetic troll attempt like everyone else?
Old 06-04-2020, 02:26 PM   #87
Coop

NOBODY CAN ANSWER ANY OF THESE. IM ONLY THREE QUESTIONS IN. YALL AINT SHIT

1) Someone tell me why some police are destroying their own cars, breaking into businesses, instructing rioters of what to graffiti on the walls, supplying bricks to the protesters, and destroying their supplies like water/medical help????

2) Why did the media use fake photos of hospitals, depicting them as busy, when they weren’t? Why did the media use a photo from WORLD WAR Z, and try to pass it off as it was an actual city burning down during the protest?

3) If you are a Trump supporter, AND think I'm loony, how do you explain him AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING IM MENTIONING on camera. Calling out the "deep state" by name.

Video proof 2:20:45

Again IM COMING WITH FACTS & EVIDENCE. Yall coming with weak disses just like ya verses. Miss me wit ALL OF THAT. I got time for all the smoke.
FACE THESE FACTS
Old 06-04-2020, 02:40 PM   #88
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

1. Police suck
2. The media sucks
3. I’m not
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 02:46 PM   #89
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quarantine really fucked Coop up.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 02:50 PM   #90
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
1. Police suck
2. The media sucks
3. I’m not
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Witty View Post
100k+ deaths.
40 million+ lost jobs
Mandatory stay at home orders, curfews and masks, with martial law around the corner
America's citizens + rogue agents burning down the country

I'd say it's fucking everyone up.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:11 PM   #91
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Idk wtf you're talking about or thread.
Who says I'm backing down idiot.. curfew has been in effect for only 2 days because of looting and riots you don't know shit that's going on here.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:15 PM   #92
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Witty View Post
Bird flu infected coop
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:23 PM   #93
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

my guy you want me to put stock into a conspiracy video that's as long as the titanic and made by some dude who can't even afford a $20 webcam foh
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:23 PM   #94
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
1. Police suck
2. The media sucks
3. I’m not
Thank you now we can move on to more important matters like the 3 open summer classic battles

Tf
Old 06-04-2020, 03:28 PM   #95
Coop

Quote:
Idk wtf you're talking about or thread.
Who says I'm backing down idiot.. curfew has been in effect for only 2 days because of looting and riots you don't know shit that's going on here.
Missing the point. I used your post as an example, I don't know shit about you personally. Read through the thread if you care, or simply leave if you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
my guy you want me to put stock into a conspiracy video that's as long as the titanic and made by some dude who can't even afford a $20 webcam foh
Fix your mindset. The content is more important than the deliverer of said content.

"Your post was so dramatic i didn't watch the video"
"Its too LONG"

FUCK THE VIDEO at this point, it's clear you all are too lazy to watch, I've started breaking down some points in the video that I want to discuss/debate. I even put them in digestible little bite sized morsels for you guys, with timestamped video evidence, yet everyone is avoiding.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:29 PM   #96
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Thank you now we can move on to more important matters like the 3 open summer classic battles

Tf
Gtf out the thread. There's other threads to talk about that. Why are you still lurking in here

Last edited by Coop; 06-04-2020 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:32 PM   #97
Coop

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Since some of yall don't seem to know what the words actually mean.

They aren't derogatory, yet you're throwing the words around like you intend them to be.

Look at the definitions again, and then let that sink in.

The only reason you'd even think the words are derogatory is because you're conditioned to believe conspiracy theory means area 51, lizardmen, and tin foil hats. ITS A LITERAL REACTION to the words. It means you're incapable of opening your mind to abstract thought, self-actualization, and ultimately free will. IE brainwashed

Last edited by Coop; 06-04-2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #98
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Missing the point. I used your post as an example, I don't know shit about you personally. Read through the thread if you care, or simply leave if you don't.

Fix your mindset. The content is more important than the deliverer of said content.

"Your post was so dramatic i didn't watch the video"
"Its too LONG"

FUCK THE VIDEO at this point, it's clear you all are too lazy to watch, I've started breaking down some points in the video that I want to discuss/debate. I even put them in digestible little bite sized morsels for you guys, with timestamped video evidence, yet everyone is avoiding.
Nah fuck that you brought me into your thread I ain't reading shit. Tell me what the fuck is up bitch ass I'm at these rallies and protest who the fuck is you to say I'm laying down letting my city turn into a police state. The fuck are r doing nothing but spreading your internal bullshit ideas online to forum that nobody cares.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #99
Coop

Quote:
Nah fuck that you brought me into your thread I ain't reading shit. Tell me what the fuck is up bitch ass I'm at these rallies and protest who the fuck is you to say I'm laying down letting my city turn into a police state. The fuck are r doing nothing but spreading your internal bullshit ideas online to forum that nobody cares.
You do realize when someone says "you" they can be referring to one individual, or a group of individuals? Think about that first...

If you ain't reading shit then we got nothing to talk about. I brought you in now im kicking you out.

Bye bitch
Old 06-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #100
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Im less concerned with the fact that coop is an idiot as I am with the fact that there's hundreds of thousands of coops out there watching this. If they ALL start coming to vote on our text battles, we are truly fucked
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
conspiracy - why coop trash, coop a nigger, eddie a nigger, fucka idiyote, i am the dragon of death, i’m the dragon of death, nc is racist, niggacog, sinacoon, the sinacog of blacks, ur too pussy to confront me