Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season XIV

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2020, 08:39 AM   #941
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
I didn't hate vote you, stop crying

You're in my sig because I found your breakdown hilarious
If I wrote something that lame that nobody understood I don’t think I’d advertise it in my sig. whatever floats your boat I guess?
evaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 08:47 AM   #942
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

What does that line mean tho ?
Old 06-01-2020, 09:36 AM   #943
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaD View Post
If I wrote something that lame that nobody understood I don’t think I’d advertise it in my sig. whatever floats your boat I guess?
lmao why are you so upset? You're awfully fragile to me. If the bar's trash, that's cool. I haven't txt'd in half a decade. What's your excuse for being subpar? Don't let niggas hype you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
What does that line mean tho ?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2hzzljxo7A

It's a reference to the video above. I tried to tie it in with his thread where nobody knew who he was, while with my return, everyone's like "here's DLB, notorious for fucking around and being decent at battling". Conor McGregor's nickname is "Notorious" and he came back to MMA recently and was placed as a title contender off the bat. Jeremy Stephens' nickname is "Lil Heathen" and he's still the average, forgettable MMA fighter. Problem child was a tie in to the "heathen/Lil' Heathen" portion, as they are one in the same by definition of being uncivilized/unenlightened. Gist of it is Schism is not a threat and entirely forgettable as a person, while I still have an aura and skill people can't forget

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:44 AM   #944
evaD

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

I’m not upset at all I was just confused at you going to the trouble to put me in your sig and now you’ve explained it it was exactly how I said in your quote?

I’d way rather someone admitted they didn’t understand something than just write ‘nah’ or in your case make something up about too many gun bars
Old 06-01-2020, 09:55 AM   #945
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I’d way rather someone admitted they didn’t understand something than just write ‘nah’
I'm not referring to this whole conversation about Steve's bar, but I agree with this sentiment in general. I hate when people just shrug it off and say "I don't understand this so it must be good". There are definitely a LOT of times when the fault is on the writer and not on the reader for writing something that's incoherent.
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:56 AM   #946
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Need a translator, a linguistic expert and a magnifying glass for half the bars in this league
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:57 AM   #947
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Need a translator, a linguistic expert and a magnifying glass for half the bars in this league
which part of foe shizzle should I break down for you
Old 06-01-2020, 10:15 AM   #948
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
I’m not upset at all I was just confused at you going to the trouble to put me in your sig and now you’ve explained it it was exactly how I said in your quote?

I’d way rather someone admitted they didn’t understand something than just write ‘nah’ or in your case make something up about too many gun bars
Didn't say too many gun bars. You putting words in my mouth. I said generic gun bars don't get quoted from me unless very creative or original. You dropped a verse with wack wording and a few played items, while swaying like a bitch, which I called you out for. I went back and clarified further to state, "I'm very aggressive" bars also don't shine to me in the battle.

Azealia/ I'll seal ya is forced wp and shit I've seen people attempt before. You used a David Bowie line but the first line was horrid and I believe I've seen it. Body weight is terrible, unless his alias was Weight at some point. Hammer clicks bar generic gun bar 2828393398. adversecity trash once the punch comes in. Your tennis sores/tenor saw/never raw lines are the txt equivalent of a run-on sentence and hurt my eyes trying to figure out what was going on. That whole bar was an abortion/miscarriage being displayed on my screen. I'd rather read a Let's Beef verse where they toss in ~~>{#{ type shit, because it's less painful to view. Advantage point would've been cool, but the wording was trash to get in as many, "hey guys, does it look like I know tennis?" references. Not too fresh either

Old 06-01-2020, 10:21 AM   #949
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

how bout we hug it out and appreciate that we all have a common bond of sharing this nerdy little hobby where we manipulate language and write poems for each other
Old 06-01-2020, 10:42 AM   #950
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
how bout we hug it out and appreciate that we all have a common bond of sharing this nerdy little hobby where we manipulate language and write poems for each other
This
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:35 PM   #951
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lmao why are you so upset? You're awfully fragile to me. If the bar's trash, that's cool. I haven't txt'd in half a decade. What's your excuse for being subpar? Don't let niggas hype you up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2hzzljxo7A

It's a reference to the video above. I tried to tie it in with his thread where nobody knew who he was, while with my return, everyone's like "here's DLB, notorious for fucking around and being decent at battling". Conor McGregor's nickname is "Notorious" and he came back to MMA recently and was placed as a title contender off the bat. Jeremy Stephens' nickname is "Lil Heathen" and he's still the average, forgettable MMA fighter. Problem child was a tie in to the "heathen/Lil' Heathen" portion, as they are one in the same by definition of being uncivilized/unenlightened. Gist of it is Schism is not a threat and entirely forgettable as a person, while I still have an aura and skill people can't forget
I didn’t get that either

Thanks for clarifying
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:38 PM   #952
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't say too many gun bars. You putting words in my mouth. I said generic gun bars don't get quoted from me unless very creative or original. You dropped a verse with wack wording and a few played items, while swaying like a bitch, which I called you out for. I went back and clarified further to state, "I'm very aggressive" bars also don't shine to me in the battle.

Azealia/ I'll seal ya is forced wp and shit I've seen people attempt before. You used a David Bowie line but the first line was horrid and I believe I've seen it. Body weight is terrible, unless his alias was Weight at some point. Hammer clicks bar generic gun bar 2828393398. adversecity trash once the punch comes in. Your tennis sores/tenor saw/never raw lines are the txt equivalent of a run-on sentence and hurt my eyes trying to figure out what was going on. That whole bar was an abortion/miscarriage being displayed on my screen. I'd rather read a Let's Beef verse where they toss in ~~>{#{ type shit, because it's less painful to view. Advantage point would've been cool, but the wording was trash to get in as many, "hey guys, does it look like I know tennis?" references. Not too fresh either

looooooool leaned me hard

now do Barcotic’s verse plz
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:58 PM   #953
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
looooooool leaned me hard

now do Barcotic’s verse plz
lol that pussy gets no respect from me. why would I disrespect my CPU pulling that trash shit up when he ducking still & violated a few of the ten txt commandments

Old 06-01-2020, 01:07 PM   #954
evaD

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

Quote:

Lol @ “everyone said I’m decent” really?

You really worried about originality when the only quotable from the guy you voted for was a straight up bite from Coop vs me which you also voted on? Nah you’re just a hater and I have no idea why. I haven’t done this in like 12 years either and I wouldn’t if it weren’t for this situation right now. There aren’t many wp that haven’t been done before so if you put a fresh spin on it or it’s relevant who cares? Azealia I’ll seal ya is no more forced than any other wp on here and it’s from a news story from like a week ago. I don’t think anything I’m that verse is great but when you’re dropping “I am like this ufc guy while you are like this ufc guy” you can’t hate on shit
Old 06-01-2020, 01:09 PM   #955
Sinnercog

Sinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant future

azelia/I’ll seal ya is superforced/wack tbc

no defending that
Sinnercog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:10 PM   #956
evaD

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

Yo you’re rhymes are no good b
I’m like Gilbert Burns you more like tyron Woodley

Sorry just had to post this so I could quote it for my sig
Old 06-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #957
Sinnercog

Sinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant future

the way Aaliyah dead is plane to sea like when that stupid bitch died

do you like that one Dave?
Old 06-01-2020, 01:17 PM   #958
evaD

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

Again it’s no more forced than any other wp but the context is totally irrelevant?
Old 06-01-2020, 01:23 PM   #959
Sinnercog

The way Aaliyah dead is plane to sea / the way I’ll leave you dead is plain to see

10 flame emojis
Old 06-01-2020, 01:23 PM   #960
evaD

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

Wp is wp if you can get what’s implied first time you read it through that’s fine and it has a relevance to the subject / set up / punch. Text battling in general is embarrassing as fuck when you break it down like this but we’re all here doing this because like someone just said we’re all nerds that used to / still do love doing it

Tags
ajax worst voter, bar beat cash, bar can never lose, bar lost, bar sorest loserr, bar stuck in 2009, bar sucha loser, barbituates/bar bit you its, barc bodied cash, cash>bar x 10000000, coop doin reviews is acid, coop trash, ctrlshowedboobs, dave loves forced wp, des loves seth- amen, heartb raking loss, no i didnt- cash, oh let me guess bar lost, put my bald eagle in ur mouth, seth has zero life, that shit does spell dick, tyke wand no, w or l bar crys, when does a coop verse hit?, when? never