Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

... Gilbert?

Is this another diss that isn't landing?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 02:28 PM   #42
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
... Gilbert?

Is this another diss that isn't landing?

so you have a brain. yey
Old 05-08-2020, 02:45 PM   #43
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Right great

Not trying to pretend you have my personal info again good

Well this was fun. We should catch up more often. Have fun on your forum
Old 05-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #44
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
so you have a brain. yey
Dumb faggot
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 03:44 PM   #45
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
Dumb faggot
Careful dude

The last person to call him a faggot was me and he deduced the country I live in... Scary shit
Old 05-08-2020, 03:54 PM   #46
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Was wondering where Corleone went lmao
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 05:52 PM   #47
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Careful dude

The last person to call him a faggot was me and he deduced the country I live in... Scary shit
Lmao
Old 05-08-2020, 07:15 PM   #48
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Battle Record: 1-1

NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC

is there a way to just keep this dude confined to this one post and let him just go ham on his verses that no one reads?
NoetiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 05:26 AM   #49
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

hiphop isnt for gay people.. I think I just realized that, lmfao.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:55 PM   #50
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoetiC View Post
is there a way to just keep this dude confined to this one post and let him just go ham on his verses that no one reads?

the only reason I haven't ripped you a new asshole is because I genuinely cannot post in the open mic section but best believe young hoffa, I'd get in your ass quick..
Old 05-13-2020, 07:00 PM   #51
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

put some bread on it.. and we could PayPal the wire transfer, that I'd roast anyone on this website in a text battle or audio battle.. let's keep it a buck, theirs no on this site who could beat me.. or on the net..
Old 05-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #52
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
put some bread on it.. and we could PayPal the wire transfer, that I'd roast anyone on this website in a text battle or audio battle.. let's keep it a buck, theirs no on this site who could beat me.. or on the net..
Stfu wack faggot you suck
Old 05-13-2020, 07:06 PM   #53
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Stfu wack faggot you suck
lol.. bernard chill.. you ain't built like that.. plus, you the only faggott here.. lmfao and I think we can all clarify that, as recently stated.. don't do it to yourself
Old 05-13-2020, 07:17 PM   #54
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

let's put some bread on it.. visit my forum and post your battle verse.. @ forum.corleone.mobi and let's see where you at.. I had this forum jumpin but now since I can't post threads anymore, it's dying out again little by little.. so get at me over at my forum, atleast you know that we can have an honest eye to eye battle where you don't have to worry about anyone banning your account and your left for words.. lol sharp is a pussie for banning me.. he's just madd that I ate him alive on his own website.. lmfao
Old 05-13-2020, 07:24 PM   #55
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
lol.. bernard chill.. you ain't built like that.. plus, you the only faggott here.. lmfao and I think we can all clarify that, as recently stated.. don't do it to yourself
We? Lmao you think ppl agree with you but everyone thinks you a faggot. That’s why you are here.. in the faggot hole. You suck at battling you suck at living so do a uuuuuuge favor and end it now. Send us the video for confirmation
Old 05-13-2020, 07:27 PM   #56
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

as a matter of fact.. check the daily average posts at the open mic section.. and you tell me that I wasnt the one responsible for picking that section up.. that shit was dead.. lol sharp owes me some bread for picking his lame ass site up.. all that shit generates revenue.. that ungrateful fuck.. did you know what webmasters get paid nearly or over $20.00 per website visit? I made sharp a fortune already.. I want my fair share off that..
Old 05-13-2020, 07:30 PM   #57
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Question

Quote:
We? Lmao you think ppl agree with you but everyone thinks you a faggot. That’s why you are here.. in the faggot hole. You suck at battling you suck at living so do a uuuuuuge favor and end it now. Send us the video for confirmation
Ill be sure to send you my video of you first.. lol and we can both compare and see who won at that, as well.. you lose at everything you homo.. that's horrible.. lol
Old 05-13-2020, 08:12 PM   #58
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Ill be sure to send you my video of you first.. lol and we can both compare and see who won at that, as well.. you lose at everything you homo.. that's horrible.. lol
Wtf you talking about??? I don’t lose. And you don’t know where I live... go on and tell me and show up to. I’ve asked many of you fucking losers who talk like this to show up and not one shows up.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:55 PM   #59
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
let's put some bread on it.. visit my forum and post your battle verse.. @ forum.corleone.mobi and let's see where you at.. I had this forum jumpin but now since I can't post threads anymore, it's dying out again little by little.. so get at me over at my forum, atleast you know that we can have an honest eye to eye battle where you don't have to worry about anyone banning your account and your left for words.. lol sharp is a pussie for banning me.. he's just madd that I ate him alive on his own website.. lmfao
lmaooooo

Ignoring that I was winning until you cried so hard it voided the battle...

you're trying this hard to get people on your DOA forum? good gawd

I have nothing but pity left for you. @Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD has to be the one to unjail you... maybe you could lose some more in the NBL now that it's bumping? Something like 30 dudes battling there, plus whatever is in the topical league is literally thousands of times more than the active human users of your ghost town forum that aren't named 'Corleone'

Again, careful spree, he can pinpoint a 10,000 mile radius around your whereabouts... If I'm in Miami, you must be somewhere in Atlanta
Old 05-13-2020, 10:25 PM   #60
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
lmaooooo

Ignoring that I was winning until you cried so hard it voided the battle...

you're trying this hard to get people on your DOA forum? good gawd

I have nothing but pity left for you. @Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD has to be the one to unjail you... maybe you could lose some more in the NBL now that it's bumping? Something like 30 dudes battling there, plus whatever is in the topical league is literally thousands of times more than the active human users of your ghost town forum that aren't named 'Corleone'

Again, careful spree, he can pinpoint a 10,000 mile radius around your whereabouts... If I'm in Miami, you must be somewhere in Atlanta

no where near Atlanta.. more like wayyyy down south.. pass atlanta if you want to get technical, it's actually really really hot.. how's the weather up by your way? lmfao