- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Did this really require a thread?

@Aero @Blue Bayou @kungfugrip @Fracture @Cashius where are yalls threads about joining a tournament on a dead forum?!
I started my thread 3 days ago..
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 07:21 PM   #22
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Don’t mind seth, he’s just mad his SC thread is doing aero numbers

Forreal though, this is just wishful thinking but it’d be cool if they brought the UP tourney here and increased the number to a proper 32. Lots of fellow old heads I’d like to meet in the ring that I never had a chance to

Last edited by Answer; 05-01-2020 at 07:25 PM.
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 07:28 PM   #23
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Y’all respected King Fu and he drops that verse? And shits on @Aero? Fuck y’all
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 07:40 PM   #24
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Don’t mind seth, he’s just mad his SC thread is doing aero numbers

Forreal though, this is just wishful thinking but it’d be cool if they brought the UP tourney here and increased the number to a proper 32. Lots of fellow old heads I’d like to meet in the ring that I never had a chance to
I was thinking the same thing
Old 05-01-2020, 07:45 PM   #25
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Battle Record: 1-1

NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC

Hensley - i added you to the match, so if anyone has a way to reach him and let him know, please do as the verses are due tomorrow

INF - didnt realize you were kyo/tragic, but i left your name on the match as well in case you changed your mind and wanted to make it a threeway, i felt that was more fair given the circumstances

Ouch - the site your describing doesnt seem accurate to me, but to each their own

as for the rankings - i put 16 names into a random number generator, and thats how the seedings work. everyone that was added after was given a continuing sequence of those numbers. I did it that way because most of the people havent written in 5-10 years and the rankings that would have applied to all of us back then dont mean they would apply to us now. ironically enough, the random generator provided seedings that made the tournament interesting. theres very little fat in this tourney, expect to see some dope matches round 1. once it gets to round 2, its going to be fire from then on. i wasnt able to post for a few days on this site when i made my account so it made it difficult to reach people besides using direct messaging.

But yeah, there is an OG tourney going at UPN that was birthed out of the corona virus quarantine, hence the name April Isolation.

If anyone is interested in checking it out, here is the link, as long as you come as a guest, not signed in, you can see all the matches and what not. but once you create a login, if it is new, the restrictions likely wont let you, so keep that in mind. if you have an old account and dont remember your passoword, drop your upn name and i'll reset your password.

link:
http://www.urbanprowlers.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=43
NoetiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 07:53 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

@NoetiC

is there a way to see my old posts? i remember posting some beats there years ago but my profile has like 200+posts lol. seems there is restrictions tho on seeing what posts/threads i made
Old 05-01-2020, 07:55 PM   #27
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoetiC View Post
Hensley - i added you to the match, so if anyone has a way to reach him and let him know, please do as the verses are due tomorrow

INF - didnt realize you were kyo/tragic, but i left your name on the match as well in case you changed your mind and wanted to make it a threeway, i felt that was more fair given the circumstances

Ouch - the site your describing doesnt seem accurate to me, but to each their own

as for the rankings - i put 16 names into a random number generator, and thats how the seedings work. everyone that was added after was given a continuing sequence of those numbers. I did it that way because most of the people havent written in 5-10 years and the rankings that would have applied to all of us back then dont mean they would apply to us now. ironically enough, the random generator provided seedings that made the tournament interesting. theres very little fat in this tourney, expect to see some dope matches round 1. once it gets to round 2, its going to be fire from then on. i wasnt able to post for a few days on this site when i made my account so it made it difficult to reach people besides using direct messaging.

But yeah, there is an OG tourney going at UPN that was birthed out of the corona virus quarantine, hence the name April Isolation.

If anyone is interested in checking it out, here is the link, as long as you come as a guest, not signed in, you can see all the matches and what not. but once you create a login, if it is new, the restrictions likely wont let you, so keep that in mind. if you have an old account and dont remember your passoword, drop your upn name and i'll reset your password.

link:
http://www.urbanprowlers.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=43
What’s the point if we can’t make an account and vote.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:01 PM   #28
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Did this really require a thread?

@Aero @Blue Bayou @kungfugrip @Fracture @Cashius where are yalls threads about joining a tournament on a dead forum?!
Lol, I went on there and read a battle from the top of their league thread and thought man this sucks...then realized the battle was from 2004.
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 08:11 PM   #29
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Battle Record: 1-1

NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
What’s the point if we can’t make an account and vote.

votes are restricted to accounts created before 2015 and have over 1k posts, as well as the people in the tournament. the majority of upn vote fairly and are able to recognize talent. we cannot say the same for random strangers. the tourney was to bring the OG's of upn together as most of us are actual friends in real life. i decided to extend a few entries to this site as a courtesy, i didnt realize it was going to cause so many headaches among some of the people here. if you dont want to view the tourney, you dont have to, again-just a courtesy
NoetiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 08:16 PM   #30
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
Lol, I went on there and read a battle from the top of their league thread and thought man this sucks...then realized the battle was from 2004.
The real question is, why wasn’t I notified?
Old 05-01-2020, 08:17 PM   #31
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
lol he's rusty but I like what you're saying.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 08:18 PM   #32
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoetiC View Post
votes are restricted to accounts created before 2015 and have over 1k posts, as well as the people in the tournament. the majority of upn vote fairly and are able to recognize talent. we cannot say the same for random strangers. the tourney was to bring the OG's of upn together as most of us are actual friends in real life. i decided to extend a few entries to this site as a courtesy, i didnt realize it was going to cause so many headaches among some of the people here. if you dont want to view the tourney, you dont have to, again-just a courtesy
No it’s awesome to read and not vote. My thing. Thanks
Old 05-01-2020, 08:20 PM   #33
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
lol he's rusty but I like what you're saying.
He’s rusty is your response... no wonder the vets call you a bitch
Old 05-01-2020, 08:27 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

nah he was never good just a lower standard in his time
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 08:29 PM   #35
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
I only knew of the place cus of nika and serge but it's been dead since before I even started battling loool
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM   #36
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
He’s rusty is your response... no wonder the vets call you a bitch

Only vet that calls me a bitch is your mom when she's pegging me.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 10:09 PM   #37
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Only vet that calls me a bitch is your mom when she's pegging me.
Exactly faggot...

NOT TODAY ALOE!
Old 05-01-2020, 10:36 PM   #38
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Its a pic match now Johnny
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 10:39 PM   #39
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why dont you sign up then? If dudes were this emotional and biased no intersite battles would have been so dope back in the day. Why dont you show and prove there young man
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 10:40 PM   #40
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

hahahaha... now whast up you little baseball playing pussy....... you fuck around with proper hops..

lets go nigga
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote