Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Art of Writing League Season X > AOWL Season X Archieves
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2022, 09:52 PM   #1
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future
Default WEEK SIXTEEN: OBJECTIVE (3-6) vs EVICTION (9-4) EVICTION WINS VIA NS

AOWL Season X FINAL WEEK

@Objective @Eviction

Verse Due: AUGUST 16TH @ 11:59PM EST

Line min: 10

Max: 40

Rules: http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=150311

Topic:
YOU WILL BE CHOOSING YOUR OWN TOPIC THIS WEEK. It doesn’t matter what it is just stay within your line limit and have fun!

GOOD LUCK
Old 08-17-2022, 04:21 PM   #2
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Forbidden and closed until the lock was broken, you can only enter if you’re chosen.
Each room reveals a corpse decomposing, you must remember not to lose your focus.
Consider the noose and who’s approaching, behind every corner there’s illusive motion.
You feel entitled with that golden key but there’s a gatekeeper that refused to open.
It’s my vivid nightmare, living life there, you walk in willingly like it’s your escape room.
Hell breaks loose and you reserve a table for two, we don’t even get rave reviews!
It’s safe to assume I can take you for a fool, if you fall for it, shame on you….
Did you hear what Micheal from Michigan had to say about the “breathtaking view”
Images of those left naked, a few shaking from rigor mortise, we never meant to impress.
Real skeleton and he expected more, “it’s a cliche and the gore is a bit of a stretch”.
Micheal was sick in the head, I’ll be willing to bet that his old lady is a quivering mess.
He invested in this hell I willfully neglect, this bald asshole still thinks chivalry is dead.
The staff was working their ass off that night, trying to put the fear of god in this lost soul
But micheal’s appearing off, disappearing in that long dark hole, so they’re not even close.
He sees this curse as an attraction, the grotesque carcass, blood was just a glossy coat,
He was laughing sarcastically, I sacrificed my own wife and it didn’t even soften the blow.
He was like is this all you got? We have to dig deeper and show Micheal the penalties for sin.
He enters the next door, we present his daughter's severed head, you’d think we instantly win.
He still thinks this is a gimmick, he walks past the burning pit laughing as he’s lifting the lid..
Revealing ripped limbs, concealed like hidden gems, “what's in the coffin”? If you insist,
I’m physically sick as the staff opens the casket, he wasn’t disgusted not even the slightest.
How many days did I waste on this nightshift, putting lives at risk, and showcasing their crises?
So I can catch this mouthbreather by surprise, if he dies from shock that would be priceless.
Porcelain dolls that don’t look so lifeless, he tried to sell his wife on the reasonable prices.
They booked a room for the weekend, even though his wife read reviews from the last visitor.
“The breakfast was cold, I feel like a prisoner” plus the ad is practically daring you to enter.
Preying on the gullible that’s our signature, don’t worry in room 13 there’s a minister.
Anything we bestow on you he can cleanse it away, some people think he’s our distributor.
A former embalmer that doesn’t sound promising, this advertisement is a contradiction.
It was our vision to create a burial ground, each victim put us ahead of the competition.
People have gone missing, but you win awards for escaping, there’s an honor system.
If you get out it’s the same condition, death everywhere you look and humanity; nonexistent.