- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Sha77er S7ar - Attack of the Clones

(6/14/02)
Freestyle Universe's X Hall of Fame

Sha77er S7ar:
some wack fuck from a nameless board decides to impersonate me...and well, here's my decimationg verse towards my impersonator...

Shooting S7ar: the Real Sha77er S7ar who has been recognized across the triple Dub
Sha77er S7ar SMP: the Imposter, who is also known as Wise Wordz of Immortal EmceeZ

::Incoming AOL Instant Message ::

The Imposter Speaks...

Shooting S7ar: so you copped "7"s in your name and even put SMP, which is my affiliated crew name's initials in your AIM?
Sha77er S7ar SMP: No I Put Them There Because It Made The NAme Look More Creative...

::End of Message::

And this is the Intellectualism behind the mind of an Impersonator?

Instigating a Battle's like Massaging a Rabbit’s Foot, coz ya Pressin' ya Luck,
Ya Essence-is-Fucked Coz ya Couldn't Get into Gear if it Meant Depressing-the-Clutch,
U ain’t Impressin-me-Much, ya Callin' the Shots and my Bullets Wanna Meet-ya-in-Person,
I'll Stampede-on-ya-Verse-then, Show ya the Real Sha77er S7ar-Version
U Remind me of Australian Hair Care Recipes coz you're the Product of Gel-Aussie (JEALOUSY)
I’ll Settle he, With a BLAZING JOINT with Enough Heat, it’s MELTING-your-KNEES (get it?)
FUCKIN-with-Me? U Should Practice CELIBACY, in this Serenade while I Tear-ya-Brains…
Til ya DESPERATELY CALL FOR JESUS coz you’re BEGGING to get-A-PRAISE
And ya Destined Famed? my Name and Image ain't for Sale, and this ain’t no Free-Trial!
Shit, You’re Fuckin Pathetic and should FORGET about FLOWIN like when the Alzheimer’s See-Nile(river)
I Breathe-Bile, The MCs on ya Board Knows I'm Tighter-then-Most, Simply Mightier-then-Foes,
This Writer’s-Dethroned, and ya Remind me of Modelin Crucifixes, coz this Biter's X-Posed
Why you Trying-to-Pose? ya Couldn’t have ya LINES MEAT like GRAPHING-VEGETARIANS!!
With the Madness-of-a-Terrorist I’m Bashin-on-ya-Arrogance,
& the Wack-Shit-You’ve-Inherited
Coz Battling me is Crafted-by-ya-Carelessness…

DIE.

I'll Pierce the Sword-in-ya-Cheeks, to Gourge-ya-Physique in this Formid-able-Siege
Ur Horribly-Weak, coz Last Time I Checked Wack Cats Were Overrunnin ya Immortal-Emceez!
This Whore-is-Geek, and ya Been Caught-as-Fake-Man with ya Soft-and-Lame-Raps,
You’re Unknown, Knowing my Name Alone could’ve got ya in Project-Mayhem! (sorry)
The only Impersonators Reside in Grace-land, But I’m Tryna Keep the Modesty when I Rock-the-Keys,
I’m Psychotically on a Chaotic Spree, while ya Can’t Keep ya Mouth Shut like Faucet-Leaks,
Thought ya was on the TOP of the FOOD CHAIN by Sittin on Sausage-Links! (lol)
And Honestly, Challengin me Means NO Common Sense like Usin PESOS for American-Currency!
Unworthy-Frees, ya Could Write ya Out Dated Verses in Waves, but they ain’t CURRENT-SEE?
It’s a Murdering, I’ll Use a Scalpel-to-Purge-him, and If a Battle’s-to-Worship,
Then this Verse is MOLESTIN this KID Worser then R-KELLY & PRIESTS in CATHOLIC CHURCHES!
So now ya Phallus-is-Serviced, what made ya Think We Could Share Verses? And Vice-Verse?
I’ll Slash the Books of Philosophers, and Proceed to RIP thru Wise-Wordz!
Wasn’t Even a Good Try-Herb, ya Could Never Taint this Winner’s-Rep to I’ll Bitch-Your-Text,
Without any Interest… the MC’s of IE Listed me in the TOP 30 Emcees on the INTERNET!

*pause*

pub24.ezboard.com/fdaunderground76230frm22.showMessage?topicID=2.top ic

*continue*

Lynched-to-Death, and Make Sure You Feel Every Nylon Thread that’ll Pinch-your-Neck,
You Ain’t a Hint-of-Vet, but Heard-the-Best, who Serve’s-the-NET Worser then the Laker’s-Did
I’ll Run Thru ya Crib, so Start to HOLD JASON, and Embrace-ya-KIDDs coz I'm Laced-with-Scripts,
Ya Lost-and-It's-Tragic, so what does this Anal Rippage Cost-to-this-Faggot?
Fact is, he Thought we were PITCHING LETTUCES, coz He's Interested in TOSSING-Some-SALAD...

DIE.

You ain’t Clever, ya Bit Every aspect of my Style even Took the “I” to my Ezboard-Name,
This Sleazy-Whore’s-Lame, with Lungs Searchin For Recognition He’s Breathing-for-Fame
Being-this-Great, Often Attract’s Opposite as Magnetic-Pulls, so get off ya Pedistol,
S7ar’s Skill Remain’s Plentiful, While You HEADLINE MOCKERY coz ya Subject-to-Redicule
And here are the Remarks of this Headless-Fool”
Quote:

“I Bit ya Name, Crew Name, and Put it in my Screen Name coz I Said-it’s-Cool”
Wise Wordz

let's hear from the crowd on this IMPOSTER

Quote:
Kill Yourself Homo...

LMAO...
by ARKANE

Quote:
lmao
suicide wouldn't be smart
let me do it
by PenX

Quote:
Damn its One Thing being a Groupie But Damn a Imposture?

Hmm

Yea LZ Iz Right Go Kill YourselF

Connect a Rope From Building to
Building And Do Taibo on It !!
by Jay Kidd

there ya have it.

Last edited by Saint; 04-15-2024 at 02:27 PM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote