Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #1
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3
Default Multi Account Users

How many multi account using mother fuckers are all up in this site, using sin to win their votes… and hoping that no one notices.
My flow is this: this site needs new security, otherwise the purity is flirting with falling into the webspace of nothingness.
I ain't no threat, fool; in fact I'm supporting this site to my tight ass MC homies, despite all the jacked up mother fuckers that are stressing all about being tested now.
Blow your bosses dick, and stay cool, fool -- since all you be doing is biting on others' posts, just so you can boast all about how you swoop on the crest.
Meanwhile, mind what your superior orders you to do, smacking asses and video taping that shit for youtube.
Your rude ass style ain't fulfilling no holes, nor borders; cruising with the jacked, cracked out hoes that you blew stool out of their tattooed tooshies.
Fool, you ain't no chump, so stop acting like you're behind the tail end of a round rump… and end your rage of rear ending random targets, trying to pass the three stooges.
Don't be a pest, delete your other accounts… I count five… if you want to bend the rules so you can be the King of the pool,
I'm foreseeing you being disagreeing with your bested self.

Don't be acting like you're the law for this raw ass site; let the shit stay legit and tight.
With all your posts from all your accounts, I count numbers that subject you to another roast…
just because you couldn't take it the first time, don't be trying to be sly and chive in from your alternate aliases.
Try to fit in and light up the website with bright sight… touch your bases and post aces like the other faces.
If you act weakly: and try to sneak in pouncing rhymers from your multiple accounts, then the site's host
may hire me to regulate your stupid ass flapping of lines that are trying to smack down newbies just to sustain your game.

Shit, why do I care… all I know is that I dare to say that some suckers got multiple accounts.
Pronounce yourself, fool; don't be drooling over what other fuckers are posting.
Respect the hosting of this website, and despite your own hate…
hesitate to be hoping that hoaxing and devoting yourself to owning fine souls that post as their own selves
will be gaining you some dope fixing of your imposing attempt at isolating those who take the bait.

@ aad @ all the motherfuckers puttin my babe's picture as their profile picture, *removed tag of EBB*
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 09-05-2014 at 08:37 AM.
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

This was hard cuz.

Personally I don't care for words that rhyme.

Keep posting.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #3
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

this was like a biography about me but completely inaccurate
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:31 PM   #4
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

this was ass actually nvm u suck nigga
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:36 AM   #5
theMuzzl3

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
This was hard cuz.

Personally I don't care for words that rhyme.

Keep posting.
I see spots already that I coulda made rhyme better, but I tossed together quickly, merely to make a point.

It seems rhyming on this site wins battles and respect, otherwise I'd just sentences that would be more easily able to post my messages.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #6
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Could you show me any of the spots where you rhymed?
Old 09-05-2014, 03:21 PM   #7
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
Quote:
no one notices.
My flow is this:
Old 09-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #8
theMuzzl3

Quote:
most of them rhyme a single word with two or three, and alot of them 'nearly' rhyme.

Why do you care?
Old 09-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Forced
Old 09-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #10
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh the irony
Old 09-05-2014, 07:19 PM   #11
theMuzzl3

so I was told we don't give a fuck about multi-account users, as long as they're not giving themselves votes. So its totally cool to make a new account and direct negative comments at anyone you truly dislike. Problem with that IMO is someone could make multiple accounts and hurt some one's rep, thus lowering their ability to win comps.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:42 PM   #12
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Oh, so that's what you were talking about?

I couldn't tell.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #13
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
Oh the irony
Irony: this post itself is double ironic
Old 09-05-2014, 08:08 PM   #14
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Inno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
muzzle? more like faggot., pleasestop, poop, stop