Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-14-2016, 11:32 AM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Wut? @Dominate started a thread, Jude. He directly asked me for my input. I am giving it. Why do you get so mad about it? How am I proseltying? I am just asking @Dominate a question. Why are you being so unreasonable right now?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 11:34 AM   #42
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

you are asking an unanswerable question and acting like you know the answer
its basically why i dislike you because you ALWAYS do this
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 11:42 AM   #43
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

wut?

I simply asked from teh passage he quoted, did God build it or did a man whom Solomon hired. This is not an unanswerable question, Jude. I just want @Dominate to answer...but he won't....for some reason?

perhaps the question for you is this: how can you let your childhood molestation continue to carry over into your modern day life in such a prevalant obvious sublimation? I.e you become complety idiotically illogical and unreasonable when it comes to talk of Divinity? I mean to the tune of seeing things that werent said, and not seeing things that plainly were?

Jude?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:43 AM   #44
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

childhood molestation?
lmao
stop projecting
philosophy.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:49 AM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Naw man,

This is about you. Please delete your comments. THey are not appropriate. They are a bad look.

or you can let us honestly converse and not be so defensive.

choose.
Old 02-14-2016, 02:36 PM   #46
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
Once again, you answer me first. Because I asked you first.

Did the Bible say God built it>? Or did it say that Solomon hired a man to build it?
@Dominate
OK, you win at being more annoying than me.

The answer is obvious, but I don't know why you think that makes some profound point. The only thing I can think is that you think because a man built it it doesn't need to be perfect, and I agree, but if the bible is god's word then the description should be perfect. It should be a perfect description of an imperfect thing.

Inb4 you selectively quote this and type "fair?"
Inb4 you reply with another question and still don't make a point.

Can we just skip ahead to the part where you explain yourself and we actually have something resembling an intelligent conversation?
Old 02-14-2016, 02:39 PM   #47
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

no, because that would require the ability to have an intelligent conversation, which, if Veritas possessed, he wouldn't be such an outspoken advocate of the Bible's accuracy
philosophy.
Old 02-14-2016, 02:58 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
OK, you win at being more annoying than me.

The answer is obvious, but I don't know why you think that makes some profound point. The only thing I can think is that you think because a man built it it doesn't need to be perfect, and I agree, but if the bible is god's word then the description should be perfect. It should be a perfect description of an imperfect thing.

Inb4 you selectively quote this and type "fair?"
Inb4 you reply with another question and still don't make a point.

Can we just skip ahead to the part where you explain yourself and we actually have something resembling an intelligent conversation?
Yes. The profound point is that your "profound point " is pointless. As evidenced by it taking you 2 days to answer a simple question. And then even not really being able to. Usually I let you off the hook, but not this time. Because you started this. Allow me explain your foolishness. Oh and....the Bible is God's word.

What this passage did is prove 2 things perfectly. 1. The wisdom of Solomon at the time and 2. How man in all his vaulted glory will still be perfect at never being perfect.

1. Solomon hired the best man for the job. A good practice and a sign of wisdom. He wanted a tough work wrought and he found the right man.

2. This man made an INCREDIBLE WORK OF ART....that was still .14infinity off from perfection. See?

The bible described both of these perfectly. It was 30 cubits as you said. That is what it was.

For an experiment. I challenge you to hand draw a circle on a piece of paper and measure it's circumference....post your pic and results.

If you get that perfect which you wont....go buy some white spray paint and go in your yard and make a 48 ft circle (1 cubit equals 1.6 feet) and tell me the circumference. Post your results.

The points are many here. All logical and reasonable and true. They all prove how you grasped at nothing to try to male a grand point. In doing so you made yourself wrong and God right. Too bad you will be too foolish to see this.

Post your circle pics. Remember also that for Hiram to make a 48 ft circle bowl of brass that close to perfect is pretty remarkable....haven't seen any floating around on e bay. Rekarkable...but not perfect. GLORY TO GOD. This wasn't to illustrate the math of universe silly...it was show how awesome Solomons house was. And how awesome Hiram was....and how even still man will never be perfect in this life. I want to say fair but fools can't be fair. So I will wait and keep repeating myself until you fold because your foundation is pure stupidity.

Last edited by veritas; 02-14-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:08 PM   #49
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

hey, Veritas, point me to that perfect thing that god made
oh, there's nothing to point at?
got it.
philosophy.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:22 PM   #50
veritas
HALL OF FAME

@Dominate
Old 02-14-2016, 03:23 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
hey, Veritas, point me to that perfect thing that god made
oh, there's nothing to point at?
got it.
He made the perfect destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Fair?
Old 02-14-2016, 03:23 PM   #52
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Ok.

First, you took two days to actually make a point. The answer to the question you posed was obvious. That I refused to engage with you on that level says nothing of the veracity of my argument. Now that you've actually explained your point I am replying to you almost immediately.

Now, I can skip through a lot of your post - I agree hiring the best man for the job is a good idea and that the things described, if they were true, are super duper impressive. Nice job Hiram.

As far as drawing a perfect circle - yes, I can, on paper or a 48ft circumference one if my yard, using a simple tool which would've been available to Hiram, too. I guess you never used a compass in school?
Old 02-14-2016, 03:25 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Ok go do it. Post your results.

The fact that Hiram made it 3 and not 3.14 does not in any way negate God perfection or the Bible being his Word, Dom.

How did Job know about the 7th star of the pleiades? Or Isaiah know the world was round? Since we talking science?

Last edited by veritas; 02-14-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:36 PM   #54
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
He made the perfect destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Fair?
this should be the dumbest thing you've ever typed
but it's probably not even close
philosophy.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:40 PM   #55
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

still don't know what is happening itt. Lots of Math? Not my strongest subject.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 03:43 PM   #56
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Quote:
Ok go do it. Post your results.

The fact that Hiram made it 3 and not 3.14 does not in any way negate God perfection or the Bible being his Word, Dom.

How did Job know about the 7th star of the pleiades? Or Isaiah know the world was round? Since we talking science?
Yeah let me just go to the hardware store and paint up my yard to make a point to a stranger on the internet. Lmao come on man.

Drawing a perfect circle is not difficult if you use a simple tool that's been around thousands of years. The best bronze worker of the day would have been able to get a heck of a lot closer to perfection than having the circumference to diameter ratio out by ~5%.

Annnndd even if he wasn't able, it goes back to my point - it's only because of science/reason that we can deduce that Hiram's circle was wonky, or that it wasn't even supposed to be a circle. The bible, on its own, provides insufficient information.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:19 PM   #57
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Wrong. Galileos compass was invented in the 1600s lolololollll

The Egyptian's used sticks and ropes attached to them
So here you are proving that man is not perfect by stating that God was wrong for not saying something existed when it didnt. Lolololollll

Oh wait I'm sorry....God didn't say that. Did your science tell you that the compass was around then? Smh. You should probably get your own facts right before you come at me. My foundation is solid. Yours seems to just be made up as you go.

http://brunelleschi.imss.fi.it/esplo...toria1_st.html

This makes Hiram being so close even more impressive. This doesn't limit the bible. The things was 30 cubits. If it was 31 God would have said it.

You can't see because you don't want to. Your agenda is showing. I measured it with a compass....from 6 thousand years ago lolololololol.

Go head and draw a circle for us without a compass. Let us know it's measurements.
@Dominate
Old 02-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Science means knowledge. The Bible is full of science. How did Isaiah know the world was a circle? How did Job know of the 7th star of the plieades?
@Dominate

This is the part where you just don't answer me and say I am too stupid to "get it" then tap out and come back in a few months with some new foolishness your perverted Google searches provide you.

Dad is here
Old 02-14-2016, 06:43 PM   #59
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Quote:
Wrong. Galileos compass was invented in the 1600s lolololollll

The Egyptian's used sticks and ropes attached to them
So here you are proving that man is not perfect by stating that God was wrong for not saying something existed when it didnt. Lolololollll

Oh wait I'm sorry....God didn't say that. Did your science tell you that the compass was around then? Smh. You should probably get your own facts right before you come at me. My foundation is solid. Yours seems to just be made up as you go.

http://brunelleschi.imss.fi.it/esplo...toria1_st.html

This makes Hiram being so close even more impressive. This doesn't limit the bible. The things was 30 cubits. If it was 31 God would have said it.

You can't see because you don't want to. Your agenda is showing. I measured it with a compass....from 6 thousand years ago lolololololol.

Go head and draw a circle for us without a compass. Let us know it's measurements.
@Dominate
OK so the modern compass wasn't invented til later (I didn't know that, - fair, thanks for the info) but the principle behind it is simple af and has been known since forever. A stick with a rope attached to a fixed point will still get you a perfect circle. Or much more accurate than Hiram's at the least. If this dude was drawing his circles freehand then he certainly wasn't "filled with wisdom and understanding" as claimed.

I'm not familiar with the other 2 examples of science in the bible you're talking about, I'd have to do some reading. I'll come back to you on these if you'd like, but it won't be today.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:27 PM   #60
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
still don't know what is happening itt. Lots of Math? Not my strongest subject.
Veritas has actually proven to be the meaning of life and also provided proof of God's existence. Even w this in mind....this is a D÷ thread by NC standards.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arms 2 short 2 reach about god, christians suck at math, jesus had 2 dads n ended up ok, new testament = torah fanfic, scientology rulez, thread backfire!