Old 05-29-2018, 09:27 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i dunno. you went from comparing kanye to hitler, to radio silence when the dudes point was elaborated

only to pop back up when others actually agreed with the dudes point, to shift the topic to something else like it was relevant. when the only ties i see between roseanne and kanye are they like trump?

what point did i miss?
Old 05-29-2018, 10:24 PM   #42
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Lol you are so lost

The entire point was nobody deserves praise just for being honest/real/whatever, especially if their opinions are shitty.

There was no comparison of person being made. You saw what you wanted to see, which is why it's so delicious that you think the evil libruls are reading into things when it is, in fact, you who are the snowflake.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:23 PM   #43
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
so was adolf hitler but i'm not praising him for being an honest genocidal fuckbag

idk buddy what was your point here
i mean why doesn't intention matter
boof is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ali as ip match, current faggot ip confirmed, first thread top 10 worst, fuck minister faragamo, go suck kanyes dick, i agree -bongo, negged, spelt kanye wrong, u wanna be a slave?