Old 05-15-2018, 10:33 AM   #41
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I’m broke, but I come home everynight
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:37 AM   #42
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

blessup
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:45 AM   #43
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
sure but just having a large income does not mean that you provide for your family though.

Only a optimistic broke nigga would say this.

also you should be providing for your family in a number of ways that are not relevant to income.

Yea, duh. Majority is based off of income, tho. Please explain other then emotional support HOW and what can be provided without income being a factor. Unless you're amish and hand make everything.

if the only indicator you have of your manhood is the numbers on your paycheck then I feel sorry for you.

And nah, I agreed with the manhood shit which is why I stated hierarchy in society for the most part - income has a lot to do with that.
@Innovator - as long as you are happy and content, bro - that is what matters.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:55 AM   #44
Xquisite

Xquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
sure but just having a large income does not mean that you provide for your family though.

also you should be providing for your family in a number of ways that are not relevant to income.

if the only indicator you have of your manhood is the numbers on your paycheck then I feel sorry for you.
You're gettin too deep. When I said, "I'm a grown ass man, dog" it's just a commonly used phrase used in jest... and not that I need to justify myself to you but yeah, I coach my kids' T-ball and flag football. I do homework every night with them... dick down my wife when she wants it, go on vacations as a family, etc.
Xquisite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:05 AM   #45
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I taught my son how to wipe his ass all by hisself

And that lil niggah can tie half a shoe, fuck with me
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:09 AM   #46
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
You're gettin too deep. When I said, "I'm a grown ass man, dog" it's just a commonly used phrase used in jest... and not that I need to justify myself to you but yeah, I coach my kids' T-ball and flag football. I do homework every night with them... dick down my wife when she wants it, go on vacations as a family, etc.
All of those involve income in some way, shape or form, lol.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:35 AM   #47
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

I was a tectcee as a teenager. I grew to be a nobody. who woulda thought being the rbl champ was going to be the highlight of my life.

*swallows 50 pain pill, and begs for death*
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:37 AM   #48
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Welcome back, Nick James lol.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:32 PM   #49
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Only a optimistic broke nigga would say this.

that doesn't make any sense you mustve misunderstood my point. the point is just because you have a lot of money doesn't indicate that you are using it to provide for your family....u could be a billionaire and a deadbeat father.

Yea, duh. Majority is based off of income, tho. Please explain other then emotional support HOW and what can be provided without income being a factor. Unless you're amish and hand make everything.

again if the ONLY thing youre providing for your family is money then you are either heartless or stupid. I didn't say income is not a factor...you did...by jumping to conclusions and once again misinterpreting my message to defend your ego.

And nah, I agreed with the manhood shit which is why I stated hierarchy in society for the most part - income has a lot to do with that.

so basically u agree with me but u want to make sure you are allowed to keep your point too....because again your pride is poisoning you. if income is the cornerstone to your manhood then youre not much a man.

Im not here to debate you guys? if money is how u measure ur dicksize that's pathetic to me, sorry?

Im not broke by any means whatsoever but when someone asks me how I define myself as a man or what represents my manhood I don't rattle off my AGI on my 1040 for the year.

and xquisite that's good man, good for u. but were adults don't tell me im being too deep, youre being too shallow. say what you mean or accept that people will take you at face value. were not women im not here to read into implications.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:55 PM   #50
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
All of those involve income in some way, shape or form, lol.

Let’s take it one step further. If you can’t retire your mom or get your brother a job then you’re not a man. Basically if you don’t own your source of income then you dictate nothing. Your job can be taken from you and now you feel castrated. It’s important that people own a source of income whether that be owning your own company or making enough in passive income that your bills are paid for. I see what Ghost1 is saying and I agree. Idk what all goes into being a man but having an employer feed you a check weekly or biweekly isn’t one of them.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:05 PM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Don't work with relatives is Entrepreneurship 101, son.

Even tho we know Chinese families all run the same china star buffet.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:22 PM   #52
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Let’s take it one step further. If you can’t retire your mom or get your brother a job then you’re not a man. Basically if you don’t own your source of income then you dictate nothing. Your job can be taken from you and now you feel castrated. It’s important that people own a source of income whether that be owning your own company or making enough in passive income that your bills are paid for. I see what Ghost1 is saying and I agree. Idk what all goes into being a man but having an employer feed you a check weekly or biweekly isn’t one of them.
this is important and its deeper than entrepreneurship. Its the difference of knowing who you are and using your strengths and skills to be successful in any and all endeavors you involve yourself in VS. striving for a culturally defined modicum of value at the cost of your own identity.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:24 PM   #53
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

I'm broke as fuck. But I'm happy
Old 05-15-2018, 05:52 PM   #54
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

is your brother less of a man if you have a job for him aero?

also i would advise anyone to have a profession/trade over a business. much less headache and your skillset can get you a job immediately if your employer cuts ties. unless your trade/profession is something a woman can do. then good luck
Old 05-15-2018, 06:47 PM   #55
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

A firefighter!
Old 05-15-2018, 08:12 PM   #56
Current faggot

Money has no connection to manhood.
In some instances being a man can directly cause you to end up broke as fuck. Morals over money can be a prime example of being a man at times
Old 05-15-2018, 08:31 PM   #57
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lollllll, Jesus.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:41 PM   #58
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't work with relatives is Entrepreneurship 101, son.

Even tho we know Chinese families all run the same china star buffet.
and the liquor store, dry cleaners, gas station, salon, nail shop, etc

cuz they eat shit to pool together their money 100k at a time to allow a family member to open up a shop

and they do this every chance they get

for the benefit of the future of their families

which is genius

which is why asians taking over america on the coasts
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 08:42 PM   #59
Current faggot

Quote:
Lollllll, Jesus.
Please leave Mr. Gomez outta this
Old 05-15-2018, 08:43 PM   #60
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
and the liquor store, dry cleaners, gas station, salon, nail shop, etc

cuz they eat shit to pool together their money 100k at a time to allow a family member to open up a shop

and they do this every chance they get

for the benefit of the future of their families

which is genius

which is why asians taking over america on the coasts
Nah.. Jews and Arabs taking over shit... Chinese don't have shit but fast food buffets and nail salons with he occasional laundry mat and/or dry cleaners.

Tags
omg stfuuu bags, visible - zelph’s top lip, wackest poster alive