Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-17-2018, 05:57 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default IF you have a problem with me (ZelpH)

Let me know. I’m making a list of everyone who I need to catch slipping irl

If you have a problem with me simply say YES, and if not, if you’re wit me, say NO.

Lmk
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

50/50
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:37 PM   #3
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Everyone loves Ice Cream - but some are just lactose intolerant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:08 PM   #4
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

If you come at me sideways then it’ll only get worse

LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT PRESSURE
Old 03-17-2018, 07:11 PM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

In.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:27 PM   #6
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

I will lloyd banks u irl
Old 03-17-2018, 07:30 PM   #7
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Let me know. I’m making a list of everyone who I need to catch slipping irl

If you have a problem with me simply say YES, and if not, if you’re wit me, say NO.

Lmk
You and Diode Wana come meet what's good
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:07 PM   #8
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
I will lloyd banks u irl
What does that mean
Old 03-17-2018, 08:08 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

catch this cross choke, lippy
Old 03-17-2018, 08:36 PM   #10
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
catch this cross choke, lippy
What’s that ?
Old 03-18-2018, 12:32 AM   #11
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

My problem is you've been acting like a weak bitch. You let Allen run you out of the NBL and scamper away at the slightest of pointed posts from him. You were the one who called me out when I signed out and I stayed in, now you writing in Spanish cause you what? Don't have the time? But you got time to harass local puerto ricans. I think you knew you were going to lose because you lost favor among voters and posted some bullshit to prove your troll game is ONEHUNNID. Get your shit together you out here looking like NJ/Amen

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:10 AM   #12
For Battling

I beg your fucking pardon bleak?
Old 03-18-2018, 01:15 AM   #13
For Battling

Do you know what it’s like having 100% authority in the skreets but going from 94% to 0% authority on Netcees? I was at the top of the food chain running the nbl and handing stupid idiots like you and @Profit and @Defiant

Y’all ain’t shit. But instead of repayment, you decide to tarnish me with bullshit

NIGGA I WILL HAVE YIUR FISS VIDEO UP BY THE MORNING
Old 03-18-2018, 02:31 AM   #14
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

It's how you acted after bro like they owed you the NBL for the work you put in. You were the interim bitch and you got salty it's clear to me. And now you're looking for a reason to stay relevant instead of just battling or something. You destroyed aero and now you losing to RB's finest cause you didn't try and posting James-esque threads directed at the source of your pain in general: netcees itself. You have been chewed up and spit out, lip. I'm here for you @veritas too

I'm not mad.

I'm just disappointed.

This drink got me on you son keep it up

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:33 AM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Who really gives a fuck. Wtf
Old 03-18-2018, 02:33 AM   #16
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

@Split Eight @Certain
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #17
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post

thank you

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #18
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

YES

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Literally will hurt u
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:03 AM   #20
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I don't have a problem with you because I'm not enveloped in this pseudo drama that's been manifesting on this internet website.

What would you do if you caught me slipping in real life? Would you try to cause.me bodily harm? Or would you help me back to.my feet?

Tags
people think about you?, reply & get negged 10x, who is this nigga, yes-amen