Old 01-05-2019, 08:21 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default pokemon was dope fuck you

i fell into a youtube rabbithole today

i watched a 32 minute video of a guy opening a sealed box of first edition card packs, and was ENRAPTURED and felt i was 10 years old again. this threw me into googling thinking I WANT TO DO THAT. IMA START A WHOLE NEW COLLECTION.

then i realized a box like he opened sells for 3500-5000 WTF

but word this led to other pokemon videos. which led to me realizing they basically remade pokemon yellow for the switch and its fully 3d. so now im trying not to purchase it because i dont know if im gonna get raped on taxes since i made more than i ever have last year, so im trying to wait to buy anything until after i do my taxes

but man.

i stopped paying attention to pokemon when they switched to more than 151 OG pokemon.

i miss this shit
Old 01-05-2019, 08:30 PM   #2
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Pokémon was dope but they can’t just keep adding more and more every year and act like nobody in pallet town knew they existed. 251 is the max acceptable
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Read my posts lol. Summary: I am on the fence.
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:33 PM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Psyduck da goat.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:40 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
Pokémon was dope but they can’t just keep adding more and more every year and act like nobody in pallet town knew they existed. 251 is the max acceptable
agreed. the last game i played was gold, and i remember thinking all the new ones didn't seem like they fit. i never finished that game though and i think that coincides with when i lost interest.

i think i seen theyre up to like 800 now. its like yo what is the POINT.

i really wanna grab that "lets go" though. just because everything im hearing is its pokemon yellow basically but an updated 2018 version. im just trying to rescue a young squirtle from a squirtle gang and raise him to a beastly blastoise, grab me a bulbasaur and charmander too and have the triumvirate murk the elite 4
Old 01-05-2019, 08:48 PM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I’m really close to buying a switch

Or a 2080ti so I can run emulators flawlessly
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:01 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i seen they already got a switch emulator but its a ways off from running anything coherently

im thinking about downloading some emulators tho and trying to get into all the pokemon eras i paid 0 attention to. and or just whatever is the newest that runs smooth
Old 01-05-2019, 09:28 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

No love for psyduck tho?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 12:03 AM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i seen they already got a switch emulator but its a ways off from running anything coherently

im thinking about downloading some emulators tho and trying to get into all the pokemon eras i paid 0 attention to. and or just whatever is the newest that runs smooth
the wii U emulators are okay if you have high end hardware
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-06-2019, 05:23 AM   #9
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

You watched for 32 minutes?? Lol...

Was never in2 Pokemon tbh, Bleach dope tho...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:38 AM   #10
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Bleach is in no way comparable to Pokemon besides being Japanese and animated, don't appropriate weeb culture for your boarding agenda.
@uh-oh rooting for you today against the false prophets

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:49 AM   #11
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

No need to catch some menstrual cycle fam...Just sayin' Bleach better than Pokemon.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:52 AM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

This is where society went wrong.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:53 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yall are probably old tho, which i'd understand. i remember watching this everyday before elementary school in like the 4th grade. the gameboy games battling and trading with friends. they had the toys r us set up for card battles and shit. it was a gigantic thing in the late 90's

i never heard of bleach. only other anime i was aware of was dragonball Z and it missed me cuz we didn't have cable until i was too old to give a shit about cartoon network
Old 01-06-2019, 08:57 AM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
@uh-oh rooting for you today against the false prophets
take this REP sir

edit- couldn't rep you, i repped you to recently, which i don't remember doing but word you must be killing it.

also @veritas lol psyduck
Old 01-06-2019, 09:16 AM   #15
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Never fucked with the cards, EVER.

Played it on Gameboy color though. Up until I got to the caves where the psychic Pokemon were. Never made it out them caves...
Old 01-06-2019, 09:57 AM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Word

I've heard the new one plays like their Pokémon go mobile game and can you can even transfer Pokémon from your phone into the game

If you're looking to do emulators, I like the hand held experience so much more than a laptop, I bought the first edition 3ds pre-owned then something called a supercard from some weird ass Chinese company. You can load gameboy, gba, ds, snes, and nes emulators and games onto it (probably more) which covers like 5 generations of pokémon?

I tried some newer ones, there's just something different about it and I can never stay invested, but ds remakes of gold and silver are amazing. There are usually complete versions of roms you can patch over (so every pokemon is in the game). Gl gawd and hit me up when you get a switch. I may end up getting that new Pokémon if I see it cheap enough used
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 12:38 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

PSP/Vita is a solid emulator handheld option too
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-10-2019, 04:51 PM   #18
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

Battle Record: 0-1

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TeckNeek

i still have a first edition Machamp...and few other good ones...
[http://benblazyn.wix.com/beats]
TeckNeek is offline   Reply With Quote