Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-16-2018, 03:03 PM   #61
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh the contrarian character.
@veritas, your thoughts?
Old 05-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #62
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
you're not wack for defending someone's right to have an opinion lol you're wack for saying that uh-oh's argument has as much merit as mine. not because it's mine. because of what his argument is. and because you're seemingly more interested in defending someones right to have an opinion on the subject than the basic human right's of unarmed protesters that are being murdered. but tbc the banter with eng was the actual motivation for calling you wack.
Yes, defending someone’s right to an opinion in a thread on netcees instead of going on Facebook rants in said thread means I don’t value human life.

Man am I awful or what?!
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:09 PM   #63
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
but tbc the banter with eng was the actual motivation for calling you wack.
yea i'm sorry i couldn't make it better with more interesting inferences.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:10 PM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
yea i'm sorry i couldn't make it better, my inferences weren't smart enough.
You’re the poor mans emo version of 2015 Scheinberg

There’s a reason I killled the character
Old 05-16-2018, 03:15 PM   #65
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
ahhh the contrarian character.
@veritas, your thoughts?
That’s uh ohs thing, don’t get me twisted for defending free speech and respect amongst equally unqualified people
Old 05-16-2018, 03:19 PM   #66
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
That’s uh ohs thing, don’t get me twisted for defending free speech and respect amongst equally unqualified people

*than
Old 05-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #67
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:

*than
They picked a weird dude to play you, doesn’t quite have the Tarantino look I’d hope for.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:22 PM   #68
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

its not really a defense of free speech ur arguing for here tho? boof is welcoming uh oh to make his voice heard....doesn't mean that he needs to accept what he is saying....that's not what free speech is.

an you saying the same thing in every political thread man....we get it...u want people to have more gray interactions on topics.....but feel free to actually address the topics?
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:22 PM   #69
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

If you think it's excusable to sniper down innocent civilians, including kids just to show power then you are a special kind of backwards.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:22 PM   #70
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

How is this even a discussion?

Isreal is a nation so small you could not find it on the map, and is surrounded by bitter enemies hell bent on eradicating it off the face of the earth.

Jerusalem is the Apple of God's eye. I would not mess with it.

This is all prophetic. You are all too foolish to comprehend. If anyone wants to have legit discussion then challenge me on this and i will elab. If not, gtg because gam gam needs this sponge bath ya feel me?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:24 PM   #71
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
How is this even a discussion?

Isreal is a nation so small you could not find it on the map, and is surrounded by bitter enemies hell bent on eradicating it off the face of the earth.

Jerusalem is the Apple of God's eye. I would not mess with it.

This is all prophetic. You are all too foolish to comprehend. If anyone wants to have legit discussion then challenge me on this and i will elab. If not, gtg because gam gam needs this sponge bath ya feel me?
Everything you put forward is irrelevant.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:24 PM   #72
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
They picked a weird dude to play you, doesn’t quite have the Tarantino look I’d hope for.

keep scraping that well dry

now tell me i'm poor and you're an in-shape, good looking ginger from high new england society with an ivy league pedigree

commit to it to this time
Old 05-16-2018, 03:25 PM   #73
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
its not really a defense of free speech ur arguing for here tho? boof is welcoming uh oh to make his voice heard....doesn't mean that he needs to accept what he is saying....that's not what free speech is.

an you saying the same thing in every political thread man....we get it...u want people to have more gray interactions on topics.....but feel free to actually address the topics?
My original comment on the matter was directed at diodes run of the mill calling uh oh white trash.

Do you people read what you respond to?
Old 05-16-2018, 03:26 PM   #74
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:

keep scraping that well dry

now tell me i'm poor and you're an in-shape, good looking ginger from high new england society with an ivy league pedigree

commit to it to this time
I mean I’ve only said it once before and you got real salty lol

No thanks on the rest
Old 05-16-2018, 03:28 PM   #75
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
My original comment on the matter was directed at diodes run of the mill calling uh oh white trash.

i was referring to many people ITT but you inferred incorrectly (as you do)
Old 05-16-2018, 03:29 PM   #76
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
I mean I’ve only said it once before and you got real salty lol

No thanks on the rest
your jokes are bad. be better.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:29 PM   #77
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

obviously im not responding to that comment so why is that relevant?

stop arguing with everyone about nothing and addr the topic or just chill and do something else lol
Old 05-16-2018, 03:30 PM   #78
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
i was referring to many people ITT but you inferred incorrectly (as you do)
What other people?

You inferred their opinions are invalid because they’re not yours (as you do).
Old 05-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #79
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
your jokes are bad. be better.
You literally post 70% giphy memes

I’m going to infer based on that evidence your opinion on humor is not good (as I do).
Old 05-16-2018, 03:33 PM   #80
Ghost1

even diode calling uh oh white trash isn't an attack on his freedom of speech

maybe if he banned his account ud have a case

again everyyyyyone understands man you want people to have nice amicable discussions.....but ironically you turn your prtests for this into 2 page arguments lol cmon son

Tags
amen a beta fag- amens wife, boof clutching pearls, craving amens response, net 10 yahoo- barc, u a beta fgt -amen wife