Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-15-2018, 09:54 PM   #21
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

also deez cats out here shooting doctors and shit as they're treating shot protesters like that shit is illegal as fuck
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:00 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

if you cant see both sides arguments you're blinded by ideology or just uninformed
Old 05-15-2018, 10:06 PM   #23
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

bro they are murdering unarmed protesters who have clearly and repeatedly separated themselves from Hamas. from beyond a buffer zone. u realize israel doesnt even have defined borders right?

i don't care about arguing who's right and who's wrong in this battle i know its a long history, i've talked to jews and palestinians about it. i care about an incredibly wealthy country repeatedly violating the human rights of a poor people who are being kicked out of their own homes and strangely not being able to come back due to extreme nationalism.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:17 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

you are blinded by your predisposed view brother.

they elected hamas. hamas says attack and they did. there is a shitload of video of it. only people who are blinded by ideology would view people with molotovs, grenades, slings as unarmed. how anyone can defend people who use children as shields and cannon fodder is beyond me.

i understand their plight, but their plight doesn't justify their actions to rectify their situation
Old 05-15-2018, 10:27 PM   #25
boof

ur joking

america elected trump therefore every person at standing rock is a neo-nazi??

you know palestinians have been protesting before hamas right??

how many videos did you watch?

you think a paraplegic with a sling with a rock in it justifies murder from fully armed and shielded military sitting 100 yards away with a buffer zone between them? u realize there's been no clash warranting lethal force anyways right? i've watched dozens of videos of snipers picking off people that are literally just standing around. you defend that garbage?

blows my mind
Old 05-15-2018, 11:35 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Clinton acknowledged Jerusalem as the capital is Israel. Said he would move embassy.

So did bush

So did Obama

They never did.

Trump did. Good for him.

You err.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:39 PM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

shouldn't bring a sling to a sniper fight
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:08 AM   #28
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Clinton acknowledged Jerusalem as the capital is Israel. Said he would move embassy.

So did bush

So did Obama

They never did.

Trump did. Good for him.

You err.
For all his short Cummings trump has made more attempts to fulfill his campaign promises then any president in recent history.
Its just that some of his promises were unrealistic but it hasn't stopped him from making the effort.

Trump>Obama>bush
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:39 AM   #29
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

if all civilians were Hamas uh oh would have a point but there not.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:44 AM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

again, he asked the conservative viewpoint so i gave it. im in the middle on it. his overbearing bleeding heart just makes me argue the conservatives viewpoint lol, but i don't agree wholeheartedly

i've seen the videos he speaks of, and it is fucked up. like i said i don't side with the israeli's but i also don't side with the palestinians, they aren't faultless

i don't defend the israelis use of force in all instances. but i don't defend the palestinians blindly either

is a chihuahua faultless when it nips at a pit bull and gets mauled? i think both dogs are assholes but to pretend its all the pit bulls fault is disingenuous
Old 05-16-2018, 05:45 AM   #31
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
and what about "israeli's are just all out rambo'ing peaceful protesters" seems like a lie to you? they've murdered 60 people from afar with snipers. they've left fist sized holes in the bodies of almost 500 people. there were 14,000 protesters. 99.9% of them are armed with less than a tennis racket. 0 israeli's have been injured in this protest.
Man up. You don't even eat meat because the wittle poor animal was killed. You beta male ass faggot.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:48 AM   #32
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

also the standing rock argument is nonsense

a better one would be charlottesville

you can demonize all the people there because at the core there were legit white supremacists. if they weren't white supremacists why would they march beside them??

white supremacists/hamas

im sure there is "good people" on both sides lmao. people mold the narratives to fit their view, it baffles me people so readily do it on matters that have no amount of effect on there own lives though
Old 05-16-2018, 07:45 AM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

the white trash is strong today.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:11 AM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
the white trash is strong today.
Nah uh oh is equally as right as boof.

Pretty sad none of you can see him say he’s advocating for arguments sake a side he doesn’t fully agree with and not take it seriously. Super disrespectful and a huge reason the left is losing.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:13 AM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Nah uh oh is equally as right as boof.

Pretty sad none of you can see him say he’s advocating for arguments sake a side he doesn’t fully agree with and not take it seriously. Super disrespectful and a huge reason the left is losing.
you like to infer things.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:13 PM   #36
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

God bless America. Fuck the rest of the world...
My hoods in the U.S, So is my kids n my Girl
If we kill our neighbors in surport of Tax
Why that fuck should I care about Iraq----- Nore
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:19 PM   #37
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former Textcee View Post
Me personally I wish they would just send me a bitch from Palestine and let me lock her in my basement and jack off to her screams of despair

Feel me?
fuck off for another 15 years. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Israel is right.
you're probably one of those wacky christians who'd be thrall to some jewish wine farmers and do their bidding in the day, then at night watch them fuck your wife (if she wasn't rancid) while quoting scripture.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #38
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Did u just quote noreaga the rapper?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:30 PM   #39
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
you like to infer things.
Confused if this is suppose to be a bad thing?
Old 05-16-2018, 12:36 PM   #40
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

if your reasoning isn't sound your inferences will be bad, which is implied.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen a beta fag- amens wife, boof clutching pearls, craving amens response, net 10 yahoo- barc, u a beta fgt -amen wife