Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-15-2018, 12:41 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default **Battle Arena League Week 2 Magazine!!**

Battle Arena League Week 2 Magazine!!

Hello everyone, for a first week that kind of got pulled out of no where I think it was pretty solid, only two no shows and a few really good battles. Props to everyone who showed up, we all just have to get better with the votes, and as stated by JB would be nice if people dropped on time and then more time for votes, extend battles only if really needed please. Otherwise dont have much of an intro this time guys...so lets get into it!!.....

**New Battler Profiles**

Zinaii:
Looks as if a few years ago he ventured over to our site to see whats popping, coming over from a website called lyrical assault, never heard of it but he had two battles back in 2015 and no showed on both of them, with him coming back from no where concerns me but hey more people is always awesome, just hope he shows and votes, dont really care about much else.

Adverse:
Looks like this is the same tale as the pervious battler, expect he actually showed for a couple battles, apparently better known as "Dolla", His intro thread was pretty funny to skim through, lost to Joe Boston and Gamble few years back, looks like he got the email and he decided to come back. From what I have read about him he is respected and disliked by many of our current members here. The verses that I read were pretty solid so I hope he shows.

Infiltrate:
Coming into the league, fresh off the NBL Finals victory!!, major props...he is coming in with his current dominate style, bars are always fresh and creative concepts are never lacking throughout. Props on making it to the finals with nika, and I'm happy to have you over here now, should be some good bars and has a good chance to champ this in the end for sure.

King:
I guess it seems like he is better known as "Strange" he has had some good wins, read about three verses from him and he seems pretty solid. He was active back in 2016 and even climbed to the contendership battle in the NBL Season IX but lost to Jilti, so hopefully he is back to being active and produces some more solid verses for us to read and enjoy. Glad to see you back and good luck.

Barcotic:
Always a solid battler here, looking forward to reading his battles for sure, hopefully he isnt just here for the gun bar battle, but he hasnt battled since his big loss to infiltrate in the NBL Playoffs, but Barcotic is always confident in his abilities and for some thats annoying or whatever to me it keeps things interesting and makes it more motivational to write and battle. Glad you decided to return, and decided to use my league to do so, looking forward to it.

Letterman:
Another battler I'm glad to see that is sticking around, always a solid opponent and doesnt no show, just coming a good run in the NBL, finished out the regular weeks with a Champ Match vs. Schad, he lost, and then lost to ill-nika in the playoffs. Never fails to produce some good bars though and I'm glad your still actively battling.

**WK1: Battle Reviews**

Blue Bayou vs. Joe Boston:
Battle of the week for sure here guys so props to that even with Joe Boston coming in late, I feel like he stepped up to the plate for sure and dropped some real good bars, but in the end Blue did his thing like he has been and put together and real solid verse, he knew not to come light thats for sure. good battle guys major props.

brokenhal0 vs. Exis:
This turned out to be a one sided battle here, I presonally didnt like either verse, although they both have different styles other than the nor, it still throws me off and it made me not really like the battle. I feel Exis could be much much better if he worked on the structure of his verse, flow was pretty much there and concepts had potential. Exis got this in the end, props to him!

Enbombz vs. DynamiCz:
I really liked this battle this was a real good enjoyable battle. both came with some slick concepts and both put together a pretty solid verse. dont have too much to comment on as far as, "what to work on" you guys know what your doing, just seemed like Enbombz just this time put together a solid verse and Dy just came short. Enbombz took this one, props!

bleak vs. Plot:
bleak posted a verse and got no showed, pretty fucked up especially all the shit talking Plot was doing. Anyways bleak wanted his verse removed but when it was up, I read it and was a pretty solid verse, props for showing up and being a good sport about getting no showed.

Defiant vs. Lenox:
Thought that Lenox didnt try as hard as he thought he should, seemed to me he underestimated how rusty Defiant was or wasnt and it showed, still was a good read guys, props for showing Defiant won

Unfukwitable vs. EL Muff:
Double loss, Un showed, and Muff recycled, its a sad day, honestly a little disappointed in both of you guys...

GUDELJ vs. Twodrop vs. Cyrax:
Was actually surprised all 3 of you should, no offense, but yeah props for you all showing up, Twodrop and Z were closer in bar than Cyrax but he had a decent verse too though. I touched on this on the intro mag, but idk how much experience Twodrop and Cyrax have but it seems like Zelph aka GUDELJ used his experience and just was a clear winner here.

BodySnatcher vs. Jabari Black:
This was a real close battle and the votes proved it with BodySnatcher taking the W by just a couple. Both had a real solid verse which made this the 3rd best battle of the week imo. props for putting on a good show guys!

Incredible vs. Killing Spree: (PIC BATTLE)
Good battle bro, props on showing up man, come back to the league! Killing Spree won.

**WK2: Battle Predictions**

Championship Match: Flow vs. Blue Bayou:
Looking forward to this battle for sure, with it only being WK2 which I felt was kind of soon for a champ match but, Hey fuck it, Flow is ready and willing to contend his belt. But blue has been on a hot streak, taking out some good battlers, only 1 loss since he has been back from a hiatus. Flow coming off of making it to the finals in the HoT, both I feel are in tune with their styles and know what to do, good luck to both but I see Blue Bayou getting the belt, will be a brawl for sure.

Enbombz vs. Infiltrate:
This should be another good one, Inf staying fresh with the concepts as of lately but Enbombz can bring it too, I have seen some good shit from him before. But feel like he might have to step it up a little bit in order to beat Inf, anything can happen though for sure, but I got Infiltrate taking this in the end.

King vs. Barcotic - GUN BARS:
King hasnt battled in a litte while so not sure how fresh he is going to come back to this but he is going up agains't a pretty tough opponent here but with it being gun bars I guess it could go either way. But because of Barcotic being known for being a little more consistent I'm going with Barcotic with the W.

BodySnatcher vs. DynamiCz:
This should be a good battle and feel like Body going agains't Dyna should make Body wanna step it up a little to take over Dyna, Dyna has always posted a pretty solid verse and has creative concepts. But with that being said I got DynamiCz here.

Defiant vs. Joe Boston:
Another good battle here, Defiant coming off a win, he first one since he has been back so props on that, JB just lost to Blue, but felt he had a pretty solid verse, if Def steps it up a little bit more feel like this could easily be a Toss up.

bleak vs. GUDELJ:
[i]This should be a good one for sure, idk if anyone else read bleaks NS verse before he asked me to remove it but it was pretty nice, and he has been stepping it up as of late, GUDELJ on the other hand is trying to get back on his game here, showed some strengths in his last battle but feel like he will need to step it up to get the W here, mmmm idk I guess I going to go with bleak in the end

Twodrop vs. Exis:
[i]This should be interesting for sure, Twodrop came close to matching up with GUDELJ in his last battle, had a couple nice lines, Exis still trying to find his battling style strength, Two seems to have a grasp on it just need to tiddy up a few things, those things being the comments that people leave in the their votes, its almost like a mini election, give the people what they want and you will win. Got Twodrop taking this one though.

Cyrax vs. brokenhal0:
Seems like broken is starting to get the idea of the differenece between battle verses and OM verses, showed some potentional against Exis but needs to step it up some more to get this W. Cyrax was in a 3 way last time and didnt get to direct all bars at one opponent so we will see what he does here, should be a decent battle but I got Cyrax in the end.

Zinaii vs. Adverse:
Both haven't been active in a while but from what I have seen which is nothing from Zinaii, and Adverses been consistent when he was active. Looking forward to what you guys layout for us to read. Going to say Adverse in the end

El Muffin vs. Letterman:
Regardless of what the issue is better believe Muffin going to come out with some heat, he is mad that I DQ'd him, but he claims he is going to use that make some fresh bars for us, Letter did real good in the NBL and dont see this being an easy win by any means but I got El Muffin taking this one here.

**Verse.Of.The.Week** - Blue Bayou EARNED THE CHAMP MATCH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
mannn w/ that corn ball shit you can’t even TRY & see me..
got such a history of Red Robin I bet ur pushin 500lbs & have diabetes
it's time to disperse. you literally nose-dived in a hurse ..
dunno what's worse, that old ass concept or fact it was STILL the best line in ya verse
attention seeking faggit. fuck ur money, how u gunna leave my vitals smashed?!
when freepostin “I got 50” in the thread's the ONLY time uve ever reached a title match
machete choppin ur spine yaaa i'm testin out my newest addition..
i'm ‘Takin Measures that’ll make ya Back Splash’ … no re-doin ya kitchen
too ruthless. steady blastin off the hollow's for thrills..
even if ya Cyanide never let up til it looks like you swallowed the pill
plus i got ya girl animateddd while i’m stuffing her out..
Pinky & The Brain – got a finger in her pussy while I nut in her mouth
she WAS a virgin but since ur gay ass didn't want that pink in the sheets..
i said fuckit. ‘Popped the Cherry n Caymen Cider’ w/out gettin drinks at the beach
honestly this easy body hasn't really got me inspired..
i'ma Heavy Hitter Boston…u got less power than the Sox after Papi retired

**WK1: Top Punches**

"For the Bucks, I’ll be in MIL looking for Duke. Desert eagle safari out the zoo
Red dot headshot, he’s a one & done, that’s how you take Jabari out the Blue"
- BodySnatcher

"Im in the whip with the toys near me - itchin to spray the lead/
Soon as I put eyes on em...I’m putting arms on Body like Mr. potato head/"
- Jabari Black

"Always bitchin n moaning, complaining then you wonder who wins
Id stab you, n you'd just say there's another guy getting tryna get under ya skin"
- Defiant

"Told your bitch she was lost. Said her Man was in a foreign I said “hold up, pause”
I’m the champ. Tell this chump to return that Challenger & get the hell outta Dodge"
- GUDELJ

"Those troll moves got you exposed fool. Ur a homo now, it's str8 tragic.
You & 2trip should collab on the sequel to... 'Fuck me...then Fuck me like a Faggot"
- Twodrop

"I've alwats kept 100, the minute you stepped in you fucked it
This such a clean body you'd swear amens wife out here preppin its lunches"
- Enbombz

"The cal will spread, casket resized..just to pack up his legs
Drugged the body, he suspended from the box in like Canelo Alvarez"
- DynamiCs

"Shake off this kids tone, All ur bars Rub off as Done worth
ginger Fgt...
Besides this verse the biggest beating Ur body took was prolly a Sun burn"
- Killing Spree

"Your girl sucks dick religiously,blesses me with that top takes me to new heights
Your fat and sloppy she just wanted ur bread,she left u for someone with the body of christ"
- Joe Boston

"it's time to disperse. you literally nose-dived in a hurse ..
dunno what's worse, that old ass concept or fact it was STILL the best line in ya verse"
- Blue Bayou

"plus i got ya girl animateddd while i’m stuffing her out..
Pinky & The Brain – got a finger in her pussy while I nut in her mouth"
- Blue Bayou

"she WAS a virgin but since ur gay ass didn't want that pink in the sheets..
i said fuckit. ‘Popped the Cherry n Caymen Cider’ w/out gettin drinks at the beach"
- Blue Bayou

**Battle.Of.The.Week** - Blue vs. Joe!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
mannn w/ that corn ball shit you can’t even TRY & see me..
got such a history of Red Robin I bet ur pushin 500lbs & have diabetes
it's time to disperse. you literally nose-dived in a hurse ..
dunno what's worse, that old ass concept or fact it was STILL the best line in ya verse
attention seeking faggit. fuck ur money, how u gunna leave my vitals smashed?!
when freepostin “I got 50” in the thread's the ONLY time uve ever reached a title match
machete choppin ur spine yaaa i'm testin out my newest addition..
i'm ‘Takin Measures that’ll make ya Back Splash’ … no re-doin ya kitchen
too ruthless. steady blastin off the hollow's for thrills..
even if ya Cyanide never let up til it looks like you swallowed the pill
plus i got ya girl animateddd while i’m stuffing her out..
Pinky & The Brain – got a finger in her pussy while I nut in her mouth
she WAS a virgin but since ur gay ass didn't want that pink in the sheets..
i said fuckit. ‘Popped the Cherry n Caymen Cider’ w/out gettin drinks at the beach
honestly this easy body hasn't really got me inspired..
i'ma Heavy Hitter Boston…u got less power than the Sox after Papi retired
vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Boston
Im plowing his hoe in different positions every few minutes she loves to switch
Last time anyone screamed Blue it was followed by La Dadda didda dum and a drunk white bitch
Trigger finger itch all the time, you should know i dont play though
When the shells hit ya chest it'll feel like those 9 different Midwest Tornadoes
I'll chuck tomatoes at this herb, i deep down know hes complete trash
Realize Wakanda shit you'll get in fucking with Joe, better off fighting Racism in a black panther mask
It's my task to kill you silently then clear all witnesses from the vacinity
When your window rolled down air u out,your gonna feel more then just the fucking humidity
Your girl sucks dick religiously,blesses me with that top takes me to new heights
Your fat and sloppy she just wanted ur bread,she left u for someone with the body of christ
Joe make your nights a living hell, during family dinner ill disruptly ring your bell
Leave all of you bloody then spreadsheets over yall, turn ur whole home into microsoft excel
Casting spells to these wack verses,ur type to overthink bars till u fry out ur fucking circuits
Your walking the tightrope agaisnt Joe,ill tie one around ur neck then bury u in a big apple circus
You didnt turn bitch on purpose, those are fucking inherited traits
fuck his block dont care what Party on, hes still the fag to show up to one with paper plates

Blue WINS!

**Final Thoughts**
Really happy with how the first week went and I am thankful for everyone trusting in me to get this handled and I will continue to do so. Props to everyone that showed and voted on battles, not calling out names....you know who you are so lets just try to make it up this week, I only see MAYBE two people no showing and they are battling each other so that I would be okay with, other than that this looks like a good week two for sure. Excited and looking forward to seeing the fire everyone brings, good luck to everyone and thanks again for sticking with me...ESSKEETIT!!! LOL I fucking hate Lil Pump.
Old 05-15-2018, 12:47 PM   #2
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

I didn't do the Interview this week again, I tried to put together some question for @Flow but idk just didnt see it fitting lol sounds weird I guess but yeah. If anyone @Cred or @Allen Knight feel up to doing an interview, then that would be dope, but until then I'll keep trying to get an interview going lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying the mags, as I said before they wont have much comic relief in them, kind of just straight forward stuff right now, maybe once I get a few in me it will get better in that department. I'm more of the just get down to business type though, don't really joke around much, lol. Either way thanks for all the support and positive reinforcements and Lets get this done guys!!

Last edited by Incredible; 05-15-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:00 PM   #3
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Props
Old 05-15-2018, 01:22 PM   #4
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

gd shit, respect
Old 05-15-2018, 01:44 PM   #5
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

damn good job w the mags
Old 05-15-2018, 03:38 PM   #6
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

dope mag, props!
Old 05-15-2018, 04:34 PM   #7
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Dope, keep up the great work @Incredible
Old 05-15-2018, 05:08 PM   #8
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Wow, I'm impressed. Keep this shit rolling kid!
Old 05-15-2018, 06:52 PM   #9
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

very dope mag good reviews props to Blue and I for BOTW looking forward to week 2 gl @Defiant
Old 05-15-2018, 09:53 PM   #10
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Dope shit fam...
Old 05-16-2018, 11:04 AM   #11
King

Battle Record: 6-10

King has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant future

Props, dope mag. Keep em coming
Old 05-16-2018, 12:03 PM   #12
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
I didn't do the Interview this week again, I tried to put together some question for @Flow but idk just didnt see it fitting lol sounds weird I guess but yeah. If anyone @Cred or @Allen Knight feel up to doing an interview, then that would be dope, but until then I'll keep trying to get an interview going lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying the mags, as I said before they wont have much comic relief in them, kind of just straight forward stuff right now, maybe once I get a few in me it will get better in that department. I'm more of the just get down to business type though, don't really joke around much, lol. Either way thanks for all the support and positive reinforcements and Lets get this done guys!!
Send some qs acroas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 05-16-2018, 02:02 PM   #13
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dope ish fam
Old 05-17-2018, 11:58 PM   #14
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Fire mag b

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
Old 05-18-2018, 03:37 AM   #15
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by murda sho View Post
Fire mag b

Thanks, and coming from an outsiders stand point that means a lot.

Thanks to every one for the props. Lets get it guys.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:23 PM   #16
Cyrax
Round 1 fight

Battle Record: 2-0

Cyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant future

nice mag
Old 05-19-2018, 10:46 PM   #17
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Fuck should do a drunk vid mag lmao