Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-22-2013, 04:02 AM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default dope man caves

God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:03 AM   #2
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

@Strikta for the 4th picture
Old 08-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

someday.

mine has the technology factor but is too small to compete :[
Old 08-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Third is dope. Some of the others too but I'm not counting down that much
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #5
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
someday.

mine has the technology factor but is too small to compete :[
yeah I am about to start building mine thats why i was looking. gon do a basketball theme tho i think or a just all out game theme. i found some dope cheap arcade machines on craigslist for sale
Old 08-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

werd i dont think i have pics of my whole room just from my perspective lol:

ps3 and xbox 360 mounted to arm of recliners w/ quick disconnects and hidden wiring. extra hdmi and power cable for laptop available too.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Fucked up panorama from awhile ago.. since put a flush housing over the hole where the projector comes through the wall and blacked out window.

Last edited by Diode; 08-22-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Diode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

but word i need to get these walls done, throwing too much light, need to paint the rollup frame of the screen too since it bounces off.. or suck it up and get a permanent mount high gain jobber.

all the seats and the chaise are power recline, the armrest tops flip up with reading lights, and the two recliners on the left have massages built in hahahaha i spent way too much $$ on that :(

all equipment is hidden in the corner of that wall where the sectional curves. projector in a big closet behind the wall.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #9
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

@Diode , how is the picture on the projection screen? does it look hi def or does it get a little bit blurry?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:56 AM   #10
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
@Diode , how is the picture on the projection screen? does it look hi def or does it get a little bit blurry?
the picture is great. epson 8350. sorry if it's blurry in some pictures, camera phone + darkness = fail. let me see if i can find a clear pic.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

click to make bigger

Last edited by Diode; 08-22-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Diode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #12
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

that cheech and chong picture looks crisp as hell actually. ive considered projection but I was always under the impression that an LED or LCD gives a better picture. but that was a few years ago, I bet projectors are close now i
Old 08-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

projectors actually used 3LED or DLP now. the latter has better blacks but the color wheel causes a rainbow effect for some people, so i went with LED.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #14
God Of War
The Landlord

thtas a ncie ass room bro, Did the couch thing come like that? I mean with the attachments and etc for you to put the consoles on it?
Old 08-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #15
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
thtas a ncie ass room bro, Did the couch thing come like that? I mean with the attachments and etc for you to put the consoles on it?
haha no i am just a real nerd about hiding wires. since all of my equipment is hidden in the corner there, i ran the wires through the back of the arm rest and just stacked the consoles appropriately. was supposed to be a temporary solution but i am lazy and won't get to a proper cabinet for years i'm sure.

makes it easy to just pull the ps3 and bring it down to the living room where i have hookups there too.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #16
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
haha no i am just a real nerd about hiding wires. since all of my equipment is hidden in the corner there, i ran the wires through the back of the arm rest and just stacked the consoles appropriately. was supposed to be a temporary solution but i am lazy and won't get to a proper cabinet for years i'm sure.

makes it easy to just pull the ps3 and bring it down to the living room where i have hookups there too.
makes it look dope tho a couch with a mid part for consoles lol
Old 08-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

haha yeah

everything controlled with a harmony remote. have an IR repeater on all my equip and a target on the wall just above where the consoles are.

internet is provided by that box with the blue and green lights - it's power over ethernet + wifi repeater. so i have one in my office downstairs that connects to the router, then sends the signal to the box upstairs in the man cave over the power lines. no wires for my consoles and wifi upstairs without a bridge!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #18
God Of War
The Landlord

what size is the screen?
Old 08-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

that one is 106"

i have enough throw from behind the wall to hit 130".. i have a pic from before i installed the screen lemee grab it 1s.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #20
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

gow teach me to get rich. @Diode whats ur job? u also can teach me. i need to get rich i've too much to offer to stay where i am right nw
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itt meth tries to dr irl