White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Just so everyone here knows... That nigga corleone.. Ya...

..he wasnt shit back in the day, and he definitely aint shit now. Clown ass nigga. Keep swingin from my nuts though..ya i was a legend in my era.. You was never shit though, thats why nobody knows who the fuck you are. Only reason i reckognize you is cause you went by flamboyant, and i just remember thinking to myself.. Yo, what kind of fagit stamps himself as a fagit and goes by the name of flamboyant on a text site? Wtf. Stay wack lame nigga. Aint nobody buying your dumb ass tough guy shit either. Cause ima tell you straight up clown. Im from philly, and if you act like this on any of the streets im from you would get all shit smacked out of you for being a loud mouth lame soft ass nigga... You get no respect from me and i cosign anyone here that says you a fraud and a fagit. Straight like that. Clown.

Gtfoh

Last edited by Geno; 04-30-2020 at 04:40 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:21 AM   #2
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

lmfao.. fagott? you fuccin hermit, I aint no fagott and I bag wayyyyyyy more bitches than you'll ever see you fuccin homo.. pictures dont lie you ugly ass nigga.. off bat, not even on no homo shit but Ive been getting complimented on since I been on this site on my looks alone so I think we all know that I bag more bitches then you.. have you taken a look at yourself? you look like a fuccin pug dog you fuccin mut.. lmfaoooooooooooooo

heres a pic of genocide :

now heres a pic of how a real pug dog looks like :

now you honestly tell me what difference is there really between genocides' pic and the pic of that pug dog? not much of a difference, in my opinion, lmfao..

you fuccin bitch ass nigga, Ive never swung off your nuts and I never will.. and you from philly? you lying motherfuccer.. I be in Philly all day, north philly badlands and else where and I aint never seen or heard of you, not one time nigga have I heard of you.. I be on the block nigga, and this is real rap.. Ive been to college parties and everything in Philly, sniffin coke with madd bitches, breaking night and erting and Ive still never heard of you.. Ive been visiting Philly since a 4 year old kid my dude, in the hood, gettin madd love, even on some music shit.. not one person ever brought up your name on some street shit in Philly or have they brought up your name on some music shit, you fuccin bum.. niggas know me in Philly for trappin and rhyming since day one.. so tell me, how the fuck are you from Philly when I get more respect and love from Philly then you'll ever get.. I done rocked shows at Philly, battled live on DVDS in Philly, and etc.. on 2nd and erie ave, at the strip joints everywhere..

ANOTHER THING.. even back in the day you was pussy, you never battled anyone on the net or off net nigga.. all you did was post lil bullshit rhymes that basically jocked curses' whole steelo.. and at that, your rhymes were dudu.. bunch of poetic jargon that never made any sense.. lmfaoo.. niggas knew me back in the day, all I did was battle, whether I was on the internet or on the streets.. I've had over thousands and thousands of battles.. and won each and everyone of my battles.. I've NEVER lost a battle you fruit.. and I worked my way up to my legendary status.. unlike you, you claim your a legend but your a nobody.. you've never battled anyone, other then post little bullshit rhymes.. kid, I rocked shows all over the country and have REAL fans from all over the world who buy my music and download it.. wtf do you have? I dont see not one fan video of your music on youtube or ANYTHING.. you fuccin bum.. suck a dick pussy, I'll stomp you out asap and body you homo.. 100!

p.s.. this fagott clown ass nigga says hes from philly, but his soundcloud page says he from minnesota.. LMFAOOOOOO.. visit his soundcloud page.. https://soundcloud.com/urbangenocide
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:22 AM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

This dude Corleone about to have moving explained to him smh
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:31 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Smh.
No comment. Slow as fuck is obv
Old 04-30-2020, 06:37 AM   #5
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post

lmfaoooooo.. yeah ok.. kid, you couldn't move me even if my balls were glued to your tongue.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:40 AM   #6
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post

Les Bryaanntt.. tyyymmee.. you know what time it is.. back and better then ever.. and that belongs to me.. and so does that, and that, and that. I'm goochie nicca. Nothing like being revived in your own home, if you dig what I'm saying. Life is good.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:34 AM   #7
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Your on NCs at 4am posting pictures of a man and comparing it to pictures of a pug with 4 paragraphs.

Your life is decidedly not good.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:57 AM   #8
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
lmfaoooooo.. yeah ok.. kid, you couldn't move me even if my balls were glued to your tongue.
This seems like a normal thing to say.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:06 AM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I’ve been here for 13 years and have never written a post that long
You lose
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:12 AM   #10
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

OMG puggers ❤️
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:25 AM   #11
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Guys no need to take internet beef srs
Ppl dying supposed to keep it peaceful
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 12:26 PM   #12
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

this seems staged.

be better niggas.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 01:29 PM   #13
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Faggots
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:08 PM   #14
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Wait

Who complimented you ?

Ain’t nothing but niggas here bro

You high key weird & I don’t believe for a second you pulling anything just by the way you talking
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:11 PM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
This seems like a normal thing to say.
It isn’t bro xD

I thought you’d be more familiar with the lingo . Thought it might if been some euro shit but considering your response ? You are just as lost as we are
Old 04-30-2020, 07:12 PM   #16
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

“ I ain’t no faggot I bag bitches . 100”

lol
Old 04-30-2020, 07:18 PM   #17
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

lmfao.. ANOTHER thing.. my first name on the internet back in 1994 or so was Anonymous aka anon.. and I even spelled my name as, "AnOnAmOuS", as well.. and people genuinely knew me under this alias name as well.. so technically, he isn't even the real anon.. I am the real and only Anon their was.. I knew @Rawn MD then too, when my name was anon.. but rawn aka G MONEY just knew me for my AOL screen then itled as, "Cleptho6916".. but I'm pretty sure he knew me as anon as well.. as so I knew, "Alien" (if he's the real alien) as well.. we all use to run the AOL tight freestylers chatroom.. as I was actually was one of the chatroom hosts who use to run it, day in and day out, as well.. so this dude anon is a stan.. a biter.. and he also bit curses whole style and how do I know that? I knew curse way back since 1995 or so.. curse was the only cat to post rhymes in that style, besides myself from time to time, me and curse had similar styles pertaining to our bar structure.. I use to post rhymes under my alias name as, "Anonymous" and "AnOnAmOuS" back in 1996 and I changed it because guests who visited the forum were titled as, "Anonymous Users" and since I was a battle emcee then.. I changed my name because it felt like I was setting myself up for the only punchline in a rap battle then over the net and I thought that was complete ownage.. lmfao juss a history lesson for some of y'all.. peace

ps, and "Anonymous" aka "AnOnAmOuS" was actually one of other AOL screen names that I had when I use to chill and do my thing with @Rawn MD and Alien, as well.. us three were like best buds over the net foreal foreal over the net in 1994 or so on AOL chatrooms before message boards had even existed on some rhyming shit.. @Rawn MD use to go by the name, "G MONEY 43" on his AOL screen name and we were best buds over the net then.. we banged with eachother from like 95' up until early 2000 and some change and I haven't heard from @Rawn MD since.. also, if you ask Alien himself, when I created my name as, "Anonymous" on AOL, aka "AnOnAmOuS".. he was the one who had told me to add numbers to my screen name because for some odd reason, AOL wasn't allowing me to use my name as, "Anonymous" due to some eternal error on the program itself or due to some protocol terminology where AOL had used the name as, "Anonymous" for exact reference for something I suppose.. this was wayyy back in 1994-1995.. this is all a true story
Old 04-30-2020, 07:29 PM   #18
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
lmfao.. ANOTHER thing.. my first name on the internet back in 1994 or so was Anonymous aka anon.. and I even spelled my name as, "AnOnAmOuS", as well.. and people genuinely knew me under this alias name as well.. so technically, he isn't even the real anon.. I am the real and only Anon their was.. I knew @Rawn MD then too, when my name was anon.. but rawn aka G MONEY just knew me for my AOL screen then itled as, "Cleptho6916".. but I'm pretty sure he knew me as anon as well.. as so I knew, "Alien" (if he's the real alien) as well.. we all use to run the AOL tight freestylers chatroom.. as I was actually was one of the chatroom hosts who use to run it, day in and day out, as well.. so this dude anon is a stan.. a biter.. and he also bit curses whole style and how do I know that? I knew curse way back since 1995 or so.. curse was the only cat to post rhymes in that style.. I use to post rhymes under my alias name as, "Anonymous" back in 1996 and I changed it because guests who visited the forum were titled as, "Anonymous Users" and since I was a battle emcee then.. I changed my name because it felt like I was setting myself up for the only punchline in a rap battle then over the net and I thought that was complete ownage.. lmfao juss a history lesson for some of y'all.. peace
Nigga really...No Jokes...

On the off chance youre not one of these netcee niggas trolling under an alias.

Stop with all this "In 1805 this happened...in the year 150 BC that happened...yo before time even began it was me and (insert random internet name here) cypherin it up".

I get paying homage & all that. That's love.

But its internet fucking text rhyming nigga.

Stop with the reminiscing already. It's too much.

No shade.

But take it how you want.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:35 PM   #19
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

I never heard of you.. hop off my dick.. therefore, your a liar, @Pakistani Hand Cannon .. I think myself and @Rawn MD can clarify that.. we know absolutely everybody, down to their mothers and sisters, and I've never heard of you, lol.. no joke.. I've battled people like Jin from B.E.Ts 106th and Park, who use to post under his alias name as "666 Rush 666" on I.R.S (Ill Rhyme Slayerz) , which was a famous ezboard.com forum that I was partners with and affiliated with, as well.. and EVERYONE knew who "666 Rush 666" was back in those days.. and we had numerous on going battles and talked so much shit to eachother, you'd laugh reading it, lmfao.. and I beat him in every battle, but he might of won one battle through votes, to be honest.. I've battled celebrity like status emcees over the net over the net and I have won.. I've beaten people like wally bombmicz, narcolepsy, Wird Of Pley(aka Boston Strangler), The Riddler, Jaycee, Curse, 666 Rush 666 (as mentioned), Sha77er S7ar (though, he's still one of my best net buds of all time.. as so the same goes for many on this list.. so it was a friendly battle on a rap forum, of course.), Balyistics aka Logic, Tha Locust 187, Tech, Hunger Life, Zygotic Embryo, Theory (.com legend.. uggh, and b-boys.com), Pestilence aka Brilliance, Nous Novelty, Idol Phoenix, Duzt aka Pure Lux, Hostyle, Nastee, Redfrost, Retrospective, Alien, Meskaline, Squall, Melfluent Text aka Matrix aka Trigmata, Pathology, Ignorant Prodigy, and thousands of others.. so stay in your zone cheese.. bottom line, I am legend..
Old 04-30-2020, 08:39 PM   #20
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Geno looks like a more clean cut and alpha version of corleone based on the pictures in this thread of both
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote