Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-27-2020, 08:02 AM   #21
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Yeah, this shit is awful. They have to put him in the HOF early as possible now. Usually there's a period before players are eligible. That's going to be a fucked ceremony tho.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:47 AM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Ok so, My cousin is in pilot school right now. He is already instrument rated. Which I guess basically means you can fly blind (in clouds and shit). He calls me this morning saying he's being forced to drive out my way (where his airport is) to fly. He's like "i know i'm going to drive all the way out there only to find out I can't actually fly because it's all overcast out here (i'm about 20 mins from where he crashed). So the news comes out about Kobe. My cousin is like "no clue why he was able to fly" or wanted to in this weather. So now that it's out that he was on the way to practice with his daughter, another parent and thier kid....They were flying a copter from Calabasas to Thousand Oaks. On a fucking Sunday. That's at the most 20 mins away in a car.
And he did that for 20 years. Always flew chopper.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:31 AM   #23
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Didn't know dude was eligible for the HOF this year anyways. He would have made it for sure, no doubt. But yeah they gotta do something special.

Seen this young dude on the train this morning wearing a KB Jersey. Had to dap him up. Couldn't have been more than 16. It's crazy cuz while i think most new rap is garbage, we all respect hoopers. My mother is 60 and she texted me about it. She's never watched a game in her life but she knew who he was. Crazy man.
Old 01-27-2020, 10:37 AM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Not everyone lives under a rock like you, Finny. Kobe was well known world wide.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:41 AM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
D
Seen this young dude on the train this morning wearing a KB Jersey. Had to dap him up. Couldn't have been more than 16. It's crazy cuz while i think most new rap is garbage, we all respect hoopers.
gotta respect the hoopers and the daps
Old 01-27-2020, 11:55 AM   #26
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
gotta respect the hoopers and the daps

I know you're trying to be funny.. But my father didn't even know who Luka was. When i told him to watch him play, he texted me like "kid plays like Larry Bird!" Which made him interested. I got a pretty cool dad. We played elder scrolls online together for a while. But we don't have a lot of other interests besides TV, movies, video games and sports. I love talking football with him, but he hasn't watched basketball really since he made me watch Jordan. Back then i didn't really know what i was watching. But the whole country were Bulls fans back then. Even you being a Knicks fan, there's no way you didn't watch Jordan. You're a couple years older than me. I was 12 when MJ won his last chip. I liked the Cowboys but wasn't really into sports. I was too skinny and not athletic enough to play backyard football with my brothers without getting smacked around. It sounds nerdy as hell, but NBA live made me a fan of basketball. Just like Madden got me more interested in football. I really didn't start watching sports avidly until my early 20s. I didn't start reading about them in the off-season and paying attention to trades and FA signings till later than that.

Now that I'm 33 i have real conversations with my father about being a dad and trying to be a good man. But every once in a while we can shoot the shit about unimportant things like sports when it comes up.

My point is that a legend like Kobe is the same about MJ, Bird, Magic, Kareem... Even tho i didn't grow up watching all of them, now that i know more about BBall i can understand comparisons better. I know what they meant to the game. Hell, i watched Dirk single handedly change the game.

When my own son grows up he may not know a lot about sports, idk what he's going to be into when he becomes a man. But he'll know who Kobe was. He'll know MJ. And that kind of shit is cool to know and think about.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:46 PM   #27
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

yea this sucks. i been watching kobe since i was a tot in east LA.

least we had him in the first place. changed the game. lakers forever
Old 01-27-2020, 04:05 PM   #28
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Yeah that shit is fucked and his kid went with him. It's hard not believe there wasnt some kind of fowl play involved. RIP

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:37 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

fowl play? if only his pilot was sully
Old 01-27-2020, 05:08 PM   #30
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Word on the street is that it was pilot error and not a helicopter malfunction. Dude tried to avoid clouds and fucked up.

A lot of reports say they shouldn’t have been flying in those conditions. Smh but that’s the way these things go. You can never predict the future, best thing to take from this is to live your life to the fullest. Hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you. If your thinking about doing something do it now don’t wait. Chase your dreams every day and don’t wait for fate to hand you your future, go out and get it.

Rip
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 05:39 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

FOWL PLAY

SULLY - PILOT

GOD DAMMIT
Old 01-27-2020, 05:51 PM   #32
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Had an Uber driver yesterday telling me about some guy who predicted Kobe dying in a helicopter crash. I’m like yeah that’s crazy. She’s like NO BUT HOW DID HE KNOW AND THEY HAVE THESE CARTOONS TOO. I often forget how dumb people are.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 03:40 AM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Ok so, My cousin is in pilot school right now. He is already instrument rated. Which I guess basically means you can fly blind (in clouds and shit). He calls me this morning saying he's being forced to drive out my way (where his airport is) to fly. He's like "i know i'm going to drive all the way out there only to find out I can't actually fly because it's all overcast out here (i'm about 20 mins from where he crashed). So the news comes out about Kobe. My cousin is like "no clue why he was able to fly" or wanted to in this weather. So now that it's out that he was on the way to practice with his daughter, another parent and thier kid....They were flying a copter from Calabasas to Thousand Oaks. On a fucking Sunday. That's at the most 20 mins away in a car.
damn

nigga shoulda drove